The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Aronis »

Take as many potions as possible without him noticing
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Felissan »

Go to the inn and see what people are talking about
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 145, McMenno wrote:I punch it in the motherfucking face
ResultYou punch the creature in the face. Your absorbed tree aspects allow you to hit the creature hard and it staggers back howling in pain.

Enter Action: ___________
In post 146, mykonian wrote:
In post 144, Annadog40 wrote:The guy says "I have no idea who this lady is but someone who doesn't escape from jail when the opportunity presents itself is an innocent man. I work for the sky river department and I can vouch for your innocents and get you out of prison and show you what it's all about if you want."
"that sounds amazing!"

I put on my pants and follow this man!
ResultYou equip your pants and the man takes the keys out and unlocks the cell. You both exit the leaf platform and head to a platform that has a building that says "LeafWater Weather Department" on it. The man opens the door and there is complete chaos. Several people are running around frantically. The man asks "What's wrong?"
A worker rushes up to you both and says "This is a disaster! The bandits tampered with the sky river, it now is unable to automatically make water pillars! With out that, the forest will dehydrate and burn! We're having trouble finding where the bandits are attacking from.

In post 147, WhemeStar wrote:I walk over to the druids stall and say hello to the druid.
ResultYou walk over to the druid and they say, "You look well traveled, I need someone to deliver my wares to the Maxi Tavern in Chaystone. The client will pay you some good money once you arrive."

In post 148, MTD wrote:sleep some more
ResultYou keep sleeping. The room flashes and the the thumping sound down the hall is even louder.

Your energy is now 95/100

In post 149, Cheery Dog wrote:Heal their hurts where possible after taking all the bandits weapons
ResultYou pick up a curved dagger from the bandit on the ground. The other task force members corner the lead bandit. The bandit's portal fizzles out.
The lead bandit knocks down a task force member and backs up away from the task force then gets out a crystal and teleports away.
You then feel something deep inside of you click into place, and put your hand on the grape bandit and heal their cut. You do the same for the knocked out bandit.

Your energy is now 92/100

Aronis wrote:
Take as many potions as possible without him noticing
ResultYou manage to take two more blue energy potions and one red health potion. Then the shop keeper turns around with tears in his eyes. He didn't notice your theft. He says "Can you help me?"

Felissan wrote:
Go to the inn and see what people are talking about
ResultYou wake up and head inside the inn. You feel a wave of energy wash over you when you step inside. You hear several people talk about the sky river., a few talking about tensions between the naturalists and the progressives, a conversation about a monster below the depths of the lake, someone talking about the perfect cheese cake and a drunk guy challenging people to fight him.

Your energy is now 77/100

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Aronis »

Say "of course, what do you need?"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:05 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 152, Annadog40 wrote:You equip your pants and the man takes the keys out and unlocks the cell. You both exit the leaf platform and head to a platform that has a building that says "LeafWater Weather Department" on it. The man opens the door and there is complete chaos. Several people are running around frantically. The man asks "What's wrong?"
A worker rushes up to you both and says "This is a disaster! The bandits tampered with the sky river, it now is unable to automatically make water pillars! With out that, the forest will dehydrate and burn! We're having trouble finding where the bandits are attacking from.
That sounds terrible! Ask if I can do something to help!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I agree to deliver his wares
Im a dog that quacks
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Ask the guild leader what we should do now
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by N »

dig a hole using magic shovel
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Appear before Firebringer, kneeling, and say "I wish to pledge myself to your quest to find the Holy Grail."
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Shaziro »

I equip my armor and greataxe, and then look around to discern what is going on and who most needs a good choppin'.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by Felissan »

Join a random conversation to get more details
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:27 am

Post by Firebringer »

I wish to add to my health bar.
I would also like to officially Knight Cerberus as one of my knights of round circle.

I continue my journey with my new weapon and see if there are rewards for the bandits that I just killed. While searching for any rumors of the holy grail location.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 153, Aronis wrote:Say "of course, what do you need?"
Result"Some one stole the diamond ring my sweetheart gave to me. I need you to find it for me, please! I'll pay you handsomely if you get it for me."

Enter Action: ____________
In post 154, mykonian wrote:
In post 152, Annadog40 wrote:You equip your pants and the man takes the keys out and unlocks the cell. You both exit the leaf platform and head to a platform that has a building that says "LeafWater Weather Department" on it. The man opens the door and there is complete chaos. Several people are running around frantically. The man asks "What's wrong?"
That sounds terrible! Ask if I can do something to help!
Result"We can't tell where the tamperers are remotely but if you go in the river with this," the scientist takes out a gray box with glowing blue/green letters. "We can directly scan the river with it but I must warn you that it could be dangerous since the bandits might find you so if you go, we'll give you some supplies. So will you go?"

In post 155, WhemeStar wrote:I agree to deliver his wares
Result"Great, here is the package," the druid gives you a wooden box. "Just teleport to Maxi Tavern in Chaystone and you'll find them." The druid turns back to their wares.

In post 156, Cheery Dog wrote:Ask the guild leader what we should do now
ResultThe task force leader says, "We'll tie the two up and take them to Chaystone. The last bandit probably teleported to Kriktilundr which is where the portal undoubtedly took those people. When we get to Chaystone we can see what we can do about rescuing those people but I wouldn't be hopeful. Fruit bandits are hard to get any information out of." Other task force members tie up the bandits. Then there are flashes of white as Cerberus v666 and Shaziro materialize. The other task force members point their swords then lower them when they see Cerberus v666 go to Firebringer.
"Your friends are late to the party," The task force leader says with a chuckle.

In post 157, N wrote:dig a hole using magic shovel
ResultYou dig a hole in your cell and are able to dig quite a distance down. The thumping sound is even louder. You and everyone else in the cells have one more action before the guard enters.

You are still able put one point in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

playerCerberus v666 materializes
In post 158, Cerberus v666 wrote:Appear before Firebringer, kneeling, and say "I wish to pledge myself to your quest to find the Holy Grail."
ResultYou pledge yourself to the holy grail quest. Firebringer accepts your pledge and knights you.

playerShaziro materializes
In post 159, Shaziro wrote:I equip my armor and greataxe, and then look around to discern what is going on and who most needs a good choppin'.
ResultYou don't have armor or a greataxe so you are unable to equip those items. You look around and see two bandits on the ground tied up and two armor clad people over them and three other armored people, one of them being Cherry Dog. You see Cerberus v666 kneeling in front of Firebringer. You also see that there are two moons in the sky and they are about half way between the top of the sky and the horizon.

In post 160, Felissan wrote:
Join a random conversation to get more details
ResultYou walk towards the conversation about the monster in the lake. "Shame it is aquatic, would of helped with the war effort," One guy dressed in steel armor says.
"If we kill it we can harvest it for some decent material that might give us a boost!" The other guy who is a manta-ray looking person says.
"I don't see this monster as something to take army resources for, not enough viable gain for the cost in man power, need every soldier we got on the front lines. Maybe you can find some adventurer to deal with it for you."

Your energy is now 82/100

Firebringer wrote:
I wish to add to my health bar.
I would also like to officially Knight Cerberus as one of my knights of round circle.

I continue my journey with my new weapon and see if there are rewards for the bandits that I just killed. While searching for any rumors of the holy grail location.
ResultIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with Firebringer written in the left corner. You also see a red bar inside it with some white text that reads 100/100. You knight Cerberus v666. You see about rewards when the person who tied up the bandit closest to you says, "Thanks for your help, if you and your two friends come back with us, we'll give you some gear as reward when were back in town.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Shaziro »

Alright, I'll go scoop up one of those bandits, look at Cheery Dog, and ask "Where are we heading with these losers?"
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 162, Annadog40 wrote:"We can't tell where the tamperers are remotely but if you go in the river with this," the scientist takes out a gray box with glowing blue/green letters. "We can directly scan the river with it but I must warn you that it could be dangerous since the bandits might find you so if you go, we'll give you some supplies. So will you go?"
"Oh yes!"

I take a closer look at the grey box.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Go to wherever mykonian is and tell him a hilarious joke
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Going forward, unless explicitly ordered to do otherwise, I will be following Firebringer wherever he goes.

If Firebringer agrees to head back with the task force I follow and this happens on the way back:

Turn to the leader of the task force. "Hail and well met! I am Sir Cerberus, and I am on a quest with my Lord Firebringer. We seek the Holy Grail. Do you know anything of this wondrous artifact?"

If he does not want to go back with them, I ask Firebringer where we shall seek the Grail.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:10 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I use my teleport thingy and teleport to where he wants me to go, and then find the person I need to give the package too.
Im a dog that quacks
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Felissan »

Shrug and go listen to the guys talking about progressives and naturalists instead
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by N »

continue digging
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Pick up the other bandit and respond to Shaziro 'chaystone'

put down the bandit and ask the other in the party for directions.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Aronis »

ask: who stole it?
after the shopkeeper tells me who, go find and kill that person. If the shopkeeper doesn't know, go find and randomly kill any person
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Follow the person back to town for our rewards and ask him if they know anything about the holy grail.
Also if they have any knowledge of means of fast travel.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Selynee »

Yell for the bandit chief to come speak with me.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeErrantparabola is in critical condition.
schadd_ ran out of energy and is now unconscious.

In post 163, Shaziro wrote:Alright, I'll go scoop up one of those bandits, look at Cheery Dog, and ask "Where are we heading with these losers?"
ResultYou pick up the bandit that Firebringer knocked out and ask Cheery Dog your question. After he answers, another task force member creates a pillar of water that takes all of you up to the sky river.
The river takes you and your group rapidly across the forest. You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

The river takes you into town and lands on a leaf platform, the platform has a chest on it. You see a women with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on.
She says "Welcome back, I didn't expect so many of you so I'll quickly get enough Sharing Gauntlets for everyone. In the mean time, you three," she point to you, Firebringer and Cerberus v666. "Can go grab a set of armor and a weapon from the chest over there." She says pointing to the chest.

Enter Action: ________
In post 164, mykonian wrote:
In post 162, Annadog40 wrote:"We can't tell where the tamperers are remotely but if you go in the river with this," the scientist takes out a gray box with glowing blue/green letters. "We can directly scan the river with it but I must warn you that it could be dangerous since the bandits might find you so if you go, we'll give you some supplies. So will you go?"
"Oh yes!"

I take a closer look at the grey box.
resultYou see that the box is a darker metallic gray and the glower letters read out tracker box.
The scientist is about to say something when a sudden a flash of blue light appears and you see a bleeding Errantparabola.
They look up at you and weakly tell you a really funny joke then collapse and lose awareness. A few scientists rush up to Errantparabola and one gives them a blue potion. They don't react.
One scientist says, "We got to get them to a hospital, quickly!" A few scientists lift Errantparabola up and carry them out of the building.
A remaining scientist says "The mission can wait if you want to be with your friend.

Enter Action: _____________
In post 165, Errantparabola wrote:Go to wherever mykonian is and tell him a hilarious joke
resultYou then feel something deep inside of you click into place, you then feel yourself absorb energy from schadd_ and his sword. schadd_ falls to the ground unconscious and the green strings holding his sword fade and the dirt that made up the sword falls to the ground.
You gather the energy inside you and focus on mykonian. You then push out with your energy and warp to mykonian's location.
When you arrive, you see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. You also feel exhausted and in immense pain. Your Health and Energy are in critical condition. You focus on on mykonian and tell him your hilarious joke then pass out.

Enter Action: __________
In post 166, Cerberus v666 wrote:Going forward, unless explicitly ordered to do otherwise, I will be following Firebringer wherever he goes.

If Firebringer agrees to head back with the task force I follow and this happens on the way back:

Turn to the leader of the task force. "Hail and well met! I am Sir Cerberus, and I am on a quest with my Lord Firebringer. We seek the Holy Grail. Do you know anything of this wondrous artifact?"

If he does not want to go back with them, I ask Firebringer where we shall seek the Grail.
ResultSince Firebringer agrees to head back with task force, you speak to the leader of the taskforce.
They say "Hm, never heard of a holy grail, I would ask around in Chaystone if you want to find something. If you can't find anything there, I would recommend heading to Boywick, you can find just about anything there."
After the leader says that, another task force member creates a pillar of water that takes all of you up to the sky river.
The river takes you and your group rapidly across the forest. You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. After you see this, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

The river takes you into town and lands on a leaf platform, the platform has a chest on it. You see a women with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on.
She says "Welcome back, I didn't expect so many of you so I'll quickly get enough Sharing Gauntlets for everyone. In the mean time, you three," she point to you, Firebringer and Shaziro. "Can go grab a set of armor and a weapon from the chest over there" She says pointing to the chest.

In post 167, WhemeStar wrote:I use my teleport thingy and teleport to where he wants me to go, and then find the person I need to give the package too.
ResultYou take out the rune stone and use it to teleport with the package to just in front of the Maxi Tavern. The rune stone vanishes. You enter the tavern and you feel a wave of energy wash over you.
The tavern is a very warm and inviting looking place with a good size crowd of people. The bartender in the back sees you enter and points to a door. You enter and see that it is a storage room. You put the package down when out of the corner of your eye you see someone lying face down in a pool of blood, dead.

In post 168, Felissan wrote:
Shrug and go listen to the guys talking about progressives and naturalists instead
ResultYou move over to the progressives and naturalists conversation and hear one of them say, "The wizard did nothing but good, the portal system and the unified language along with bring us the moon gods so we would all have the potential for magic!"

The other person who was dressed more shabby than the the first speaker says, "But at what cost? There were more extinctions in the past five hundred years than in there ever were in the entire history Deru! This constant messing around with the environment, eliminating all the clouds and draining the oceans is horrible! Thank goodness the Star Mages stopped the wizard before he wiped us all out!"

"Wipe us all out?" The first voice says "If the wizard wasn't locked away by those damn star mages, there would of been less war and violence and we would of all been unified as one country by now. Think of all the the things we could get done as one unified force! We could eliminate crime!

The other person scoffs, "Eliminate crime, I'm sure the wizard would of eliminated crime, by eliminating us. You heard about some of the problems that sky river is having, this advanced weather control going on can't last and when that river falls, you'll be the one going extinct.
The second person gets up and storms out of the inn.

Your energy is now 82/100

In post 169, N wrote:continue digging
ResultYou continue digging, the shovel absorbs the dirt as you dig so you don't have to toss it back up. You hear what sounds like a loud bang and Elekitu is blown into the hole and lands on top of you, damaging you a bit.
From above, you hear a door open a someone shouting, "What's going on here!"

In post 170, Cheery Dog wrote:Pick up the other bandit and respond to Shaziro 'chaystone'

put down the bandit and ask the other in the party for directions.
ResultYou pick up the bandit and respond to Shaziro's question. You then put down the bandit and ask someone for directions.
A task force member says, "Well we're going to take the sky river back to Leafwater then take a quick stop to get more sharing gauntlets for the others so we can all take the portal together to Chaystone."
After he answers, another task force member creates a pillar of water that takes all of you up to the sky river.
The river takes you and your group rapidly across the forest. You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. The river takes you into town and lands on a leaf platform, the platform has a chest on it.
You see the women with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on. She says "Welcome back, I didn't expect so many of you so I'll quickly get enough Sharing Gauntlets for everyone. In the mean time, you three," she point to Firebringer, Shaziro and Cerberus v666 "Can go grab a set of armor and a weapon from the chest over there." She says pointing to the chest.

Your energy is now 96/100

In post 171, Aronis wrote:
ask: who stole it?
after the shopkeeper tells me who, go find and kill that person. If the shopkeeper doesn't know, go find and randomly kill any person
ResultThe shopkeeper stammers that they couldn't see who it was. You then exit the shop and look around for someone. You find an old kind looking woman on the ground below your leaf platform. She is sitting in a rocking chair knitting a quilt. You then jump off the platform, turn your arms into wings and fly at her. You slam into the old defenseless women killing her instantly. Your wings turn back into arms when you landed.

Your energy is now 97/100

In post 172, Firebringer wrote:Follow the person back to town for our rewards and ask him if they know anything about the holy grail.
Also if they have any knowledge of means of fast travel.
ResultA task force member creates a pillar of water that takes all of you up to the sky river.
The river takes you and your group rapidly across the forest.
You ask a near by task force member about the grail and fast travel while in the river and they say "Well, I don't know anything about a holy grail but the fastest way to travel by far is the portal system. You just need to buy the right gem and you can go to any capital city in the world. You can also travel to non capital portals which are scatted in every corner of the planet if you have a keycard along with the country's specific gem."
You then see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. The river takes you into town and lands on a leaf platform, the platform has a chest on it.
You see the women with long blond hair all over their body with a jewel dress on. She says "Welcome back, I didn't expect so many of you so I'll quickly get enough Sharing Gauntlets for everyone. In the mean time, you three," she point to you, Shaziro and Cerberus v666 "Can go grab a set of armor and a weapon from the chest over there." She says pointing to the chest.

In post 173, Selynee wrote:Yell for the bandit chief to come speak with me.
ResultYou open your mouth to yell when you are blown back by a flash of blue light and you hear a loud bang. The light fades and you see some flesh, blood and some pieces of cloth where the blast originated from.
You also see the hall door open and see a pineapple jump out and shift into a bandit who glares around the room and asks "What's going on here!"

Last edited by Annadog40 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”