Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4499 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Are people interested in a Greek Myth large theme mafia with special mechanics and stuffs?
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4502 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Sorry, had to revoke the Greek Myth theme since my knowledge on it is really short. Gonna mod a Divergent Theme though and hopefully people would be interested to be in it.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4513 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:26 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Is everybody interested in a roleplay mafia? It's basically mafia, but it has a plot with certain objectives that doesn't affect the game, and the special mechanic is roleplaying. It's a mafia for writers and roleplayers who wish to make mafia a fun more experience. I'm gonna mod this on the Mini Theme or the Large Theme (depends if large amounts of players are interested in this.)

For those who are curious what's a roleplaying, you can visit roleplaying sites to learn more about it. Also, I'm not talking about an RPG game.
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4537 (isolation #3) » Mon May 15, 2017 2:48 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Hey guys, I'm planning to mod a Roleplay Mafia. So my intended focus or mechanic on this mafia game is to roleplay. Roleplaying, if you're unfamiliar, is a type of forum game (or maybe not really a game) for writers, which you can play by writing. I believe few years ago by the help of wayback machine, there's a separate forum section on this site that is only based on roleplaying. I'm not sure about this, but I think there is.

So the main mechanic is very simple:
you roleplay
. The plot is this (which was copied on the first page of the mafiascum wiki):

"In the peaceful Sicilian village of Salem, a dark presence is about to make itself known. For years, the family based crime organization known as the Mafia has been establishing itself in the foundation of the community. Until now, the naive citizens have been unaware of the evil among them. Tonight, however, the Mafia makes its move. Tonight, someone will die, and until the Mafia has eliminated all opposition, the innocent will continue to die. Unless, of course, the Mafia is destroyed first..."

The area is very simple too:
The area is called Town of Salem.
Characters will be gathered at the center of surrounded houses. At the center of the characters is a rope used for lynching.
There is a black board, which contains the votes. Players could use the board to act like their character is voting someone in a black board.

Since this is a roleplay, I also think that there should be a character for players that they want to be, because roleplaying isn't just about writing, it's about playing as your character. At pregame, players will send their character to me with the following character sheet:

Name:
Your character's name.

Sexuality:
Hetero, Homo, etc.

Appearance and Personality:
Describe how your character will appear to be and what's their personality. Can be long or short, but not empty.

Spoiler:

Code: Select all

[b][u]Name:[/u][/b] 
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Gender:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Sexuality:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Appearance and Personality:[/u][/b]

I know that all of this sounds all roleplaying and stuffs, but it's also like playing mafia, but not just the standard mafia where players post any post. Most of it is storytelling rather than playing mafia. The only thing that this game is mafia is that town still don't know who is who, and mafia knows who they are.

Does this sound okay? I really need opinions about this.
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4540 (isolation #4) » Mon May 15, 2017 3:33 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Maybe I should give out an example as to show what I'm trying to point out:

Spoiler: Sample post from a player
Keyen was sitting with other people on a bright sunny day. He was trembling so much that he couldn't barely speak. A dead person was killed last night, and all the people are trying to figure out who killed the person, and he remains silent. He can see that people are randomly voting at each other, so he stood up, still shaking from fear, and voted Peydee.

VOTE: Peydee

He said, "I think he was the one who killed that person." and sat awkwardly on his chair.

Spoiler: Sample post from the other player
Peydee was shocked that he was voted by Keyen, who was unbelievably sitting quietly that makes Peydee think he's hiding something. He stood up and voted Keyen on the black board.

VOTE: Keyen

"I believe that I didn't do something unforgivable." He said, and went back to his chair, slightly irritated.

I guess this is a fine example.
Show
Games that I modded:

Return to “Mafia Discussion”