Boer Genocide

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Boer Genocide

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by James3 »

http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

For white farmers in South Africa, the situation is horrible. They stand a very real chance of being murdered, in some of the most gruesome ways imaginable. Their women and children (yes, children) also stand a very good chance of being raped by thugs. The police not only don't do anything, but they frequently are the ones committing the rapes and murders.

Just imagine for a moment if whites were doing this to blacks somewhere. We would hear about it in the news everyday.
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by James3 »

P.S. If you're first reaction on reading this was to think of how bad Apartheid was (with its social stability, low unemployment, law and order, functional infrastructure, and what have you), then that's a sign you need to reconsider your ideological stance.
I'm not confused, I just realize that you're a damn loon. - Shaziro to Accountant
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by James3 »

So there are places that are worse. And?
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by James3 »

And people still think that getting rid of Apartheid and empowering the terrorist ANC was just the obviously right thing to do.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by James3 »

Functioning infrastructure, law and order, low unemployment, etc.

The absence of borderline genocide was also a plus.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by James3 »

It worked.

Egalitarianism has failed everywhere it's been implemented (although South Africa is probably the crown jewel of egalitarian failure).
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by James3 »

Sure. Jim Crow also worked fine though, so the comparison to slavery fails. A better comparison would be between Jim Crow's abandonment and Apartheid's abandonment.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by James3 »

Sure it did. Blacks were better off in every measurable way under Jim Crow (unemployment, crime rates, single motherhood rates, etc.).
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by James3 »

Letting the "talented tenth" integrate with whites worked out nicely for them, just not for anyone else.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by James3 »

In post 15, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I'm sorry, when you say blacks were better off under Jim Crow, you mean better off than under slavery?
I mean better off than now.
In post 16, mykonian wrote:
In post 4, James3 wrote:So there are places that are worse. And?
You are being selective in your choice of subject to further your own agenda. Nobody wants genocide. But you in particular, happen to only care about the risk of genocide of white people.

That's curious to me.
Why is it curious? Jews are obsessed with the threat of being subject to genocide, non-existent as it is in postwar reality. Why should I not be concerned with actual white genocide.
In post 20, Accountant wrote:Having social stability is great. But having social stability in a racist society is not great.
Why?
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:28 am

Post by James3 »

In post 25, Psyche wrote:
In post 23, James3 wrote:non-existent as it is in postwar reality
it's the official policy of several countries, some of which are close to having nuclear weapons, that israel must be eradicated
Israel has been a belligerent aggressor for most of its history. It's also a nuclear state. I can completely understand why Arabs would be hostile to them.

In any case, wanting to end the sovereignty of a particular state is not equivalent to wanting to commit genocide.
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:44 am

Post by James3 »

In post 27, Psyche wrote:
Israel has been a belligerent aggressor for most of its history. It's also a nuclear state. I can completely understand why Arabs would be hostile to them.
this is completely beside the point
It's very on point when the subject is Arab hostility toward the state of Israel.
In any case, wanting to end the sovereignty of a particular state is not equivalent to wanting to commit genocide.
ok but these bodies have indicated willingness to commit genocide either to achieve the eradication of israel or as an end of itself
Which entities are you referring to? As far as I'm aware, Iran has never stated it's support for genocide (and that's the only one suspected of being on the verge of nukes).
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:31 am

Post by James3 »

In post 29, Psyche wrote:
It's very on point when the subject is Arab hostility toward the state of Israel.
the subject is whether israel is under real genocidal threat
Okay. You're going to need to explain how it is.
In post 31, Accountant wrote:
In post 23, James3 wrote:Why?
Because it's fucking racist
So?
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:09 am

Post by James3 »

In post 33, Accountant wrote:Well, racism is bad. So living in a racist place is bad.
1. What is racism? There are many contrary definitions in use for it, so pick one to be precise.
2. Why is it bad?
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:26 am

Post by James3 »

In post 35, Accountant wrote:Racism occurs when a racial or ethnic group is discriminated against, like under Jim Crow laws or apartheid.

It is bad because people shouldn't be discriminated against just because they're a member of a certain race. They didn't choose it, and there is nothing wrong with being of a certain race.
Why should people not be discriminated against because of unchosen qualities?
James3
James3
Goon
James3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:30 am

Post by James3 »

In post 37, Accountant wrote:Before, we begin, I'd like to clarify a few things so I know how detailed my explanation has to be. Do you think that it's okay to discriminate against people based on race?
In general, yes.

Return to “General Discussion”