School Survivor (Game Over, Congrats Hermione!)

SummerInWonderland
SummerInWonderland
Goon
SummerInWonderland
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by SummerInWonderland »

CONGRATS RECK ON PLAYING A GREAT GAME AND WINNING!! wooooo!
Curiouser and curiouser!
SummerInWonderland
SummerInWonderland
Goon
SummerInWonderland
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:06 pm

can we talk about how a decent amount of players called me a bully, disgusting, ass and so on. like idc w.e but when people are now complaining about the spec thread? cmon.
specs are like viewers and if they wanna say someones move sucked or they are not cheering for someone let them because as players you all do the same.

Also things that do not break the rules should not be punished.
Using the time allowed and doing quick wagons is a STRATEGY not abuse.
telling someone they will not win because they are up against stronger people is not BULLYING.

you can call me a jerk and what not but I don't think its fair to pull that. there is a difference between personal level and game level. I was told in the game by a player I went "beyond the game" which was hard to deal with. This game was people trying to find the line, we dont know where that is clearly. Was juno crossing the line calling me names? did I cross the line in using the deadline? did xof cross the line by posting without permission? did Aria cross the line in saying she wished Dan quit the game?

do we want emotional manipulation in the game? do we want people talking about having panic attacks/stress/so on. We should def not let the opinion of what we think the mods/spec think affect votes/decisions/opinions on the game. For example Aria/Juno legitimately saw me as a bad human made judgments about my character while Herm supported it because it advanced her game. I think this causes its own conflict!
Curiouser and curiouser!
SummerInWonderland
SummerInWonderland
Goon
SummerInWonderland
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:12 pm

I almost quit because a player made the personal judgment that what happened went beyond the game.

that is an issue. not the person or w.e but we need to make sure people feel comfortable in games as well as knowing what is/not okay. we cannot make those judgements as players within the game.
Curiouser and curiouser!
SummerInWonderland
SummerInWonderland
Goon
SummerInWonderland
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:17 pm

guys I am really only posting to look at my "best mish mash newbie" sticker thing

aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy
Curiouser and curiouser!
SummerInWonderland
SummerInWonderland
Goon
SummerInWonderland
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:21 pm

In post 48, xRECKONERx wrote:also i really wanna gloat on ONE THING
Dan wrote:hermione wants to come 5th place, dear god. Why does she not understand this game.

If dick goes home here my last move was a very very big mistake. In the end dick going home here hurts hermione too, she just doesn't know it yet because everyone is smart enough to know to tell her what she wants to hear up and until they want to vote her out.
okay that's it

reck you are the guy with the big obnoxious truck and I am just walking across the street minding my own business, you honk at me and say something jerkish and drive away with much angst.

its okay because we all know it just means you overcompensating for.... something ;)
Curiouser and curiouser!

Return to “Social Game Archive”