Micro 686 - The Nightman Cometh (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yoooooooooo!!! Has anyone here NOT watched the show? I actually haven't seen season 11 yet, but I've seen the previous seasons a bunch (season 10 I've seen twice but previous seasons and episodes at least 3+ depending.) I wasn't too fond of it when I first tried it but there was something about it so I watched a handful and it grew on me and now I think it's fucking pure ART. I don't tend to like sitcoms/comedy in general, especially when the characters aren't likeable on purpose and do stupid stuff, but, It's Always Sunny...is something special. They're operating in a deeper level than things seem.

I lived in Philadelphia for 8 years, still live near there/know ppl there/go there frequently enough (almost went to a show there Saturday night.)

I met Rob and Caitlin (Mac and Dee), they were scouting locations one day (probably like 2009?) and walked into the bookstore I used to work at checking it out. They were super-cool.
In post 3, Aeronaut wrote:
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2017-02-27 21:00:00)
whaaaaat!? obviously some sort of tampering cause it says 2 weeks in the rules (edit: of course I see post #6 now) that's awesome!!! I hate long D1s, especially in smaller games. Though I suppose that's more likely a scum-ability, I still like it for D1 at least. The "it can only happen once today" makes me think it can happen in future Days, probably limited # though I can't imagine that being able to happen every Day.
In post 5, WhemeStar wrote:I should of said "Play started"
woah shit, no rehearsal!? we're just going in raw? OKAYHEREICOMETH (no that's not a claim)
In post 16, Froggaphant wrote:VOTE: errant

I'm hoping we win in less than 50 pages, guys...
is that "we" scum or town?
In post 17, Froggaphant wrote:^bella, obvs.
how is that obvious?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you mean in scumchat or your hydra PT?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ugh, do you have any idea how much comments like that make me want to vote you?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I guess I should just laugh at it really
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeap, was going to say I suppose you could laugh at my question too

I pose questions like that to provoke a response that I can read, and I can't read a sarcastic joke response :þ serves me right
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's the sort of thing I'd tone read the response, but when it's blatant sarcasm it blurs any tone read because the sarcasm is the tone
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 28, Errantparabola wrote:VOTE: drealmerz
this is a slightly better vote, i think
well considering that it seems to be a real vote and not an RVS vote, I'd say more than "slightly better"

but, why is it a good vote?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

1.) where do you see heavy questionings?? I don't see heavy questionings, I see few lighthearted things

2.) I don't RVS, I hate RVS. I'm in the game and it is GO time.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 34, Land of Xanth wrote: Awesome. Okay. That's a start.

What's an example of a town tone response vs. a scum tone response?

-G
This question is just a leading question to me. Tone is a post-by-post thing, IF I can read tone off of the post, it just depends on the post. I could theoritically go get examples from other games "this is a post I tone-read as scum and was right about" or "this is a post I tone-read as town and was right about", but I don't have the interest in doing that at all (never a digger into other games to make points, it's stupid, this game.)

There was no tone to read, so you trying to fabricate me giving an analysis on a tone-read that doesn't exist, is "leading" at best, scummy at worst.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 36, Land of Xanth wrote: Like asking how you were supposed to know a certain person was pilotting a hydra at that time is just pointless and leads nowhere.
-Ali
actually that is the 1 thing in that post that has the most meaning I think, and I'd like a response from them when they get to it

why does it lead nowhere? maybe it leads nowhere for you, but for me, it tells me what they were thinking/why they were thinking, and that helps me, especially when I have little familiarity with the players in that slot.
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 36, Land of Xanth wrote: I consider to be kinda heavy considering it's on page 1. Also kinda pointless as well if you ask me. Like asking how you were supposed to know a certain person was pilotting a hydra at that time is just pointless and leads nowhere.
-Ali
well you're a master shit-poster of non-content who often times to me seems to have trouble comprehending the gamestate, so I'm not surprised it's a little much for you a little fast, but it's how I roll - game is on, what's the dillydally? we don't need 50 pages of shit, in fact, 50 pages of shit makes the game HARDER for town (that' a pro-tip for you)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 39, Land of Xanth wrote:This is a reach kiddo.
-Ali
no that's how it is, you make no sense

someone says something is obvious, I don't see at as obvious, so I want to know why they think it is obvious - it's pretty basic
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ahhh, and a switch to rhetoric instead of engaging the post, is that how it's going to be???
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and then he RIPPED OUT HIS FUCKING HEART
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:14 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

why vote me, EP?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 54, Froggaphant wrote: Also I was confused by our role pm so still waiting on the mod to clarify something.
why would you annouce something like that instead of just keep it quiet and figure it out "behind the scenes" and we'd all be none-the-wiser?

this is a very odd thing to say, to me anwyay
In post 56, Froggaphant wrote:Please do elaborate. I'm curious how
you got that I'm scum
from one post saying I'm busy this week and I'll allow bella to do most of the heavy lifting.
umm, he said "may be scum" not "got that you ARE" scum - guilty conscience much?

EP - at this point in the game saying anyone "may be scum" is kind of like 'well duh' - seems a weird thing to say at this point without any elaboration as to why you pick him to say that about over the rest of the PL

sooo ummm....I wonder where the everyone is? *taptaptap* IS THIS THING ON?!

do we need to get some of you a curtain to perform behind because otherwise you get pukey on stage?

or is it just that this game is going to be a slow-burner? that's cool too, except ummm...Day...in half...
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

quote where you think I'm "pushing a slip" so I know what you're talking about because I don't know what you're talking about - this is how you play mafia, I think you are confused is all
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

all I've done is made observations and asked questions, you "pushing" that I've done anything else is scummy
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

interesting how the thread has been dead, but then I post something, playing the game and making content, and you're hovering around apparently, ready to scum-read whatever I post so fucking conf.biased you can't even hope to see anything clearly
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

how about
actually
giving your perspective on the things I've said? quote it, give your thoughts on it / explain why you think those thoughts

you know, play mafia (maybe you don't know)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeaaaahhhhhh......

VOTE: xanth
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

well considering I don't understand your initial read on me, resetting it is kind of null in my head, even though I'd like to understand the switch (rather than just understand that there's been a switch)

but you do you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 74, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 18, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 16, Froggaphant wrote:VOTE: errant

I'm hoping we win in less than 50 pages, guys...
is that "we" scum or town?
Are you seriously asking this. Scum obviously. We are hoping we wi this as scum. Jesus fuck.
it's a question to see how you respond, obviously
In post 74, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 17, Froggaphant wrote:^bella, obvs.
how is that obvious?
Why are you even asking this? Just to have something to say? Or is it essential for you to know why that was obviously Bella? It just looks like you are saying this to look busy without actually saying anything that's relevant to the game.
[/quote]
I don't understand the issue here. I don't understand why you don't just answer the question. You said it was obvious, it was not obvious to me. I want to know what you were thinking when you made the post. It's not "ESSENTIAL" and you making it seem so is also "off." Is it a hard thing to answer, is it a hard thing to understand why I want to undertand it? It seems like you're the one posting shit to post shit without actually having a reason. Again. If you're not going to talk about the content you post, we're going to have a problem.
In post 75, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 20, drealmerz7 wrote:you mean in scumchat or your hydra PT?
I really don't think you have anything useful to ask at this point.

VOTE: Dreal
it's useful for me (and others I think) to see how people respond to such questions

and to be clear, since
you
think I have nothing useful to ask, you think that means I'm scum? can you lay out your thought process here for me?
In post 79, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 37, drealmerz7 wrote:There was no tone to read, so you trying to fabricate me giving an analysis on a tone-read that doesn't exist, is "leading" at best, scummy at worst.
No, they want to know what an example of what a tone read would be. Because it looos like you just ask those questions to ask them and then bullshit around with it being to tone read reactions.

I'm pretty sure they are town just for this line of questioning alone.
you can read their mind? why are you speaking for them? if they weren't satisfied with my answer they can say so

if you have issue with what I said, YOU say so, you don't take on their view and come at me, that is scummy as fuck, like you don't have an issue but you'll make use of someone else's that you don't hold because you're making a push on me and "hey let's pile on some shit" is what it seems like to me
In post 80, Froggaphant wrote: And how exactly does that help you sort our alignment in what was obviously RVS?
first of all, I don't RVS, RVS is a shitty part of the game used by scum to get away with scummy things and build wifom piles for later - you dismissing my concerns as irrelevant because they're part of the game that you want to be seen as irrelevant, is scummy

what's so hard about answering the question, anyway?
In post 82, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 40, drealmerz7 wrote:well you're a master shit-poster of non-content who often times to me seems to have trouble comprehending the gamestate, so I'm not surprised it's a little much for you a little fast, but it's how I roll - game is on, what's the dillydally? we don't need 50 pages of shit, in fact, 50 pages of shit makes the game HARDER for town (that' a pro-tip for you)
This is such a terrible generalization of Ali's play.

I just finished a hydra game with Ali where we voted all three scum on D1 and Ali was the initial one to point out exactly why the person we ended up lynching was scum.

We were on fucking point. Perfect town win.
good for you

to me, it's a complete accurate assessment of their play, and not a generalization at all, based on my experience with them
In post 82, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 40, drealmerz7 wrote:well you're a master shit-poster of non-content who often times to me seems to have trouble comprehending the gamestate, so I'm not surprised it's a little much for you a little fast, but it's how I roll - game is on, what's the dillydally? we don't need 50 pages of shit, in fact, 50 pages of shit makes the game HARDER for town (that' a pro-tip for you)
This is such a terrible generalization of Ali's play.

I just finished a hydra game with Ali where we voted all three scum on D1 and Ali was the initial one to point out exactly why the person we ended up lynching was scum.

We were on fucking point. Perfect town win.
that sounds like luck to me - and anyway, it's not a "terrible generalization" - it's an accurate assessment based on my experience with him in multiple games - so your experienec is different than mine, share your experience and talk with me - instead of make scummy posts trying to paint me as scummy for my perspectives
In post 83, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 46, drealmerz7 wrote:and then he RIPPED OUT HIS FUCKING HEART
Wait. Didn't you just say shitposting was bad for town?
no, and now I just think you're scum because the post is right fucking there quoted in #82 and yet you're misrepping it hardcore -
I said "50 pages of shit makes the game HARDER for town (that' a pro-tip for you)" - like, how blatant can you get?!
In post 85, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 65, drealmerz7 wrote:yeaaaahhhhhh......

VOTE: xanth
This is a terrible vote.

Xanth is painfully obviously town. I strongly townread things both heads have said.
this is a terrible post

xanth is NOT painfully obvious town, or, if they are to you, you aren't expressing why or engaging with me in a healthy pro-town "we see things differently let's talk about them" way - whoopie dooo, you have a strong townread on both heads - I don't. ...what's so fucking hard here?

you are not explaining a single fucking thing you're saying
In post 89, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 62, drealmerz7 wrote:all I've done is made observations and asked questions, you "pushing" that I've done anything else is scummy
Then i must be scummy too because I've pointed out a whole bunch of "anything else" that you've done.
no you're scummy because you aren't explaining why you think what I say is bad and you're just using phraseology to try and paint a picture instead of discussion to actually allow a picture to form
In post 90, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 63, drealmerz7 wrote:interesting how the thread has been dead, but then I post something, playing the game and making content, and you're hovering around apparently, ready to scum-read whatever I post
"Playing the game and making content" doesn't make you town.
this is a terrible post

AGAIN you aren't SAYING ANYTHING

address the things I've said, explain why you think what you think

caught up to #94
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 98, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 68, Errantparabola wrote:you made posts. i thought your posts were bad. i voted you
you made more posts. i thought those posts were not bad. i unvoted you
there's not a whole lot i got.
So again. What posts were bad and why.

What posts were not bad and why.
how about you answer your own fucking questions from your own perspective???
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

micros need more strict posting-frequency restrictions

this is not a game of 4 slots

it's kind of messed up that the mod tells us who has confirmed or not - like EP said we can figure that the Day-halving didn't come from that slot otherwise that'd be seen as a confirmation (if you understand your role enough to send in an action, that's confirmation to me)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 103, Land of Xanth wrote:Yeah. I'm pretty good with where our vote is.

Froggaphant, nice to see you understand why. He's faking scumhunting because he can't even illustrate the difference between town and scum "tone".

If he was an actual tone reader, it wouldn't be that fucking hard to provide an example of each.
you're really bad at this game, it hurts
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you know who prefers shitposting over posts that are generating content?

SCUM!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:29 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 110, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 106, drealmerz7 wrote:it's kind of messed up that the mod tells us who has confirmed or not - like EP said we can figure that the Day-halving didn't come from that slot otherwise that'd be seen as a confirmation (if you understand your role enough to send in an action, that's confirmation to me)
Nice scum slip you have there.

-G
SPEAK WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT

I CAN'T READ YOUR FUCKING MIND
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm not scum, ya see...I'm town

so you saying shit like that is just infuriating because I have no fucking clue what you're actually seeing or why you think it is what you say it is

PLEASE LEARN TO PLAY
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

except you didn't and you just repeating such doesn't make it true

again, try to actually explain yourself/your thoughts/views - youknow, play the game
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

dude,

what THE FUCK does that MEAN?!

EXPLAIN YOUR THOUGHTS

holy fucking shit
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

why is me saying that a scumslip? (it's not- I don't even see how it could be!)
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 132, Land of Xanth wrote:
Scum
: It sucks that we're inadvertantly given information that rules someone out as having taken a scummy action.

Town
: It sucks that we're inadvertantly given information that rules someone out as having taken a scummy action.

WHICH ONE MAKES SENSE?
see, if you actually communicate your thoughts, you actually get a dialogue and further understanding

this is how you play mafia

it has nothing to do with my alignment (obviously), and everything to do with integrity of the game

you clearly don't know me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's called an unbiased objective view of what happened
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

fair games matter to me, it is NAI

when a mod action influences content, that is not good

here the mod action is bolding those who have confirmed, and by doing so, they've contributed content

just because said content can be said to benefit us, doesn't mean it's okay

you're the type of player who in a competition revels in referee mistakes rather than sees the truth that "damn, the ref really influenced the outcome of the game and that saps the overall integrity of the game and the legitimacy of how it feels to have won or lost in that game"
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you've made that clear now that that's what you think is happening, repeating it doesn't do anything except add annoyance in me at your inability to see the truth

if I were salty as scum with something like that, why would I be outward about it instead of just PM the mod some venting frustrations?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

again, it's like you have no interest or care for integrity of the game
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:29 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh I don't fucking take notes on what mods do things I consider questionable, holy fuck

all I know is that it's true here now

and, Xanth, didn't answer my fucking question about it either (why wouldn't I just PM if the mod if I were salty scum?)

anyway, this is what always happens, I am the main one generating content so I'm the main one under fire meanwhile some think they've caught scum for whatever dumbass reasons they contrive and others (scum) just sit there and feed the fire or lay back and do nothing

this participation level is fucking bogus, too

we've got 3 hydras and I've produced more content than all of them combined

imperium not saying a single fucking word yet? THERE'S TWO OF YOU, GET IN THE FUCKING GAME!

kop "hasn't posted in thread" - that sounds might scummy too!!!!! so he's posting in scumchat?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

happens more on my HS where things are not standardized, but if your drawers are in such a twist about it I can try and wrack my brain to think of a time it's happened here, it's very likely it has I just would have to think about it and it seems like a waste of time/energy

would you take nacho's word for it? he's played on my HS a good amount and can attest to the fact that things are a bit more wonky there AND I've modded a game with both him and tammy so maybe they can also attest to my mod-integrity views
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you saying that without doubt that it has happened before is pretty scummy

are you even trying to understand or are you just being a scumhole?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:10 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

except I've played bunches of games and I don't take notes on where mods do things that I find questionable, you're ignoring that important aspect of it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:15 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ahhh, you're just being a scumfuck, got it, not actually trying to understand or be reasonable

nevermind with you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

if someone who is actually a reasonable player who knows how to make sense wants me to try and dig out one, I will
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:26 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

still wrong and just looking bad, but whatever I don't care to engage you you don't know how to play
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:26 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

please go join some noob games as a noob and get some instruction
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh the irony!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #46) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

if anything I'm more of a dick when town than scum, but, it's still a horrible way to form a read on me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm:

the old guy that likes beer - VT
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

also it's probably accurate to say that, in general, when I'm VT, I'm "out" and carefree, like I've been here

just trying to generate content and get shits going, aware it likely gets me wagoned (it happens a lot), but content to do so on D1 because it's what VT is for, imo
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:36 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yay! I'm not yet DOOMed
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you've only skimmed but you're voting me because of that weak-ass shit???
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

get in the fucking game or replace out
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's not even insults, it's my objective assessment of their abilities:

they suck at mafia

truth hurts sometimes
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm not a motivator, if you're not motivated to get better, that's on you
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's not RVS at all
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I swear everyone in this playerlist has been huffing fumes cept me and Xanth

WAKE UPPPPPPPPP!!!!

holyshit what is going on?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 208, WhemeStar wrote: You and drealmerz bickering and both of you getting real emotional. Ill avoid that thanks .
I play emotionally very often, especially when I am wagoned on D1 for utter BS

even so, you don't have to get "caught up in it" to comment on it objectively, at all - what is your read on what is going on with us?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 209, Land of Xanth wrote: And hide on a fucking vanity wagon that you know damned well won't go anywhere.

-G
It's a little early to say that, I mean, people just need to make some posts about some shit and then things happen. How do you know it won't go anywhere?!?!?

for you to say it's a "wagon" at all makes no sense, and it's not even a vanity VOTE, it's an early gut-vote and they said so, if you don't believe THAT, then say so and talk about it

all you are saying EVERYwhere is fucking false and shady as fuck
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

please give reasons why you think that
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I can flat out tell you that is not good enough because, as I said, I often play emotionally, it's not a thing you can just generalize as AI or not, you have to try and read me deeper on a case by case basis
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:24 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

much better
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

self vote
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:08 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

awww, don't be salty
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:51 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

sorry for engaging dumbscum

I should know better
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

exactly accurate

I sunk to the level to engage the level

dummmm
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hopefully can catch up later
time, energy, focus, very limited the past couple days I am hoping today is better...it fucking better be

glad to see you were all able to play without me around though
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

catching up
In post 272, Imperium wrote:Fake media trying same dishonest tactics! Sad! If drealmer is scum, why would he talk you out of your townread on him?
multiple times you kind of "go at" Wheme in regards to that interaction I had with him and, because of the revisiting, I'm not sure if you're trying to cause a small stir and get more people (including me, like you're trying to guide my interest) interested in going after Wheme (which would be scummy), or if you're simply trying to get them to engage more and you've chosen that as the thing to use (which would be more townish-null.) Reflecting on it, I don't think you'd do it as scum as it's a bit too much attention-drawing to yourself over a minor-ish thing., but not certain of course. this:
In post 274, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 272, Imperium wrote:Fake media trying same dishonest tactics! Sad! If drealmer is scum, why would he talk you out of your townread on him?
To make it seem like he's town and wants to know why I'm town reading him?
is the obvious answer that should have come a LOT easier than it did from Wheme, possibly meaning wheme knows I'm town and so had a bit harder time coming to this obviously "genuinely" in their head
In post 277, Land of Xanth wrote:
I was waiting for Wheme to answer. Since he has, I'm going to say that this question doesn't really go anywhere because scum does this just as much as town to appear town.

-G
hey look something town-pingy from grey!
In post 281, Land of Xanth wrote:Let's flashwagon Kop everybody!
-Ali
and alisae comes back with a super-scumtastic post! I read this as "hey if I'm just outright scummy they won't think I'm scum, right?"
In post 284, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 283, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 281, Land of Xanth wrote:Let's flashwagon Kop everybody!
-Ali
What has Vax done for you not to put a vote on him/her?
He hasn't done enough to form a read on him one way or the other.

Period.

We're not lynching a lurker on a short day.

-G
and kop
has
at this point? - this pings hard as "slot favoritism" (either anti-Kop or pro-Vax)
In post 285, Land of Xanth wrote: Kop I definitely have played with and they usually write a lot more then what I've seen from them sofar.
and that makes them possibly scum why? you just laying this shit out there without an explanation of your thoughts is scummy
In post 286, WhemeStar wrote: Idk what this puts him at, not keeping track.
that's reckless anti-town, please pay attention if you are going to vote

this turns into scummy because it is sets a precedent
In post 287, Land of Xanth wrote:The few posts Vax put out read genuine to me, while Kop's speech does seem stilted.

Fine, I approve of this wagon.

-G
so is this a read you discussed in your PT because it sounds like you're doing ali's thinking for him
In post 290, Vaxkiller wrote:I've played with cop scum before (as scum myslef) and he usually pretty lurky, also, he doesn't like to talk to his scum buddies in game.
how many times have you played with him that he's been scum? if it is less than 5, this post is empty-meaningless to me (unless you're scum trying to paint him scummy, then it speaks wonders - time will tell)
In post 291, Land of Xanth wrote:1) Using his ability on d1 instead of hording it for a more strategic play such as LyLo seems pretty town.
2) Shortened d1 is actually pro-town because it reduces the time we have to bicker over completely unfounded bullshit.
3) If he does shorten the day phase after d1, it's pretty much a scum claim.

-G
1.) this is you assuming the details of his ability which you'd only know if you were scumbuddies
2.) stating the obvious does not get you town points
3.) while I could agree with this statement as a generality, you phrasing it like this in absolution is really scummy - there have been plenty of times where I've been town where I could see the advantage to shortening the later Days and you to pre-empt a scumread on a slot is really scummy
In post 292, Land of Xanth wrote: FYI, you are on my short list.
why on your short list?
In post 293, Vaxkiller wrote:Oh yeah, I thought Grey was in a hydra this game!
uhhhh, what? is this you trying to fake derp to get towncred? that is mostly what I see here
In post 294, Vaxkiller wrote:BTW im missing something, did someone claim negative town utility of shortening day?
ummm...read the thread? I don't understand this post unless it comes from scum trying to be derpy

am top of page 13, have to stop the catchup for now but will be fully before deadline
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

still have to read the last few pages but a comment here now:

my role has a lot of flavor with it (2 paragraphs of blather), talking about how I hang around the bar and the gang because I think they're so cool, wanting to be a part of the gang /wishing they'd invite me on their adventures but I feel old and not cool so mostly I just sit around and drink beer but sometimes they make me feel like I am cool which is cool (cool!) of them~ I'm not really a fan of musicals but their's is super-cool and meaningful to me and I did come to the show to support them so I am a member of the audience but that is a passing comment in the bunches of other flavor I have about being an old guy who likes beer and hangs out at the bar

I believe Charlie and The Waitress are destined to be together

I'm attracted to both Dee and Mac

and more...

so the other 2 VT claims that have happened strike me as: definitely something off there

I can believe 1 generic "audience member" with little / no flavor VT exists, but 2? the 2nd one just seems contrived fake trying to get ahead of the claim-game AND the timing of the claim is iffy too

I've seen enough that I'm definitely comfortable to

VOTE: vaxkiller
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

my vote isn't based on the claim stuff

my vote is based on what I see as scummy posts from Vax, the claim stuff just enhances my comfort of an already scum-lean
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:07 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

never make assumptions, I think scum could definitely have scum variety member(s) of the audience(goon or PR even, perhaps a heckler of a sort?)

I am VT and my role is different, I think that more indicates that all audience members are unique and any duplicates are more likely scum. It gives me a scumlean on KOP now + based on how he jumped off of me yesterday. I think he feared my lynch flipping green and it implicating him hard, especially after he already had mounting suspicion coming on him from others.

EP, what do you SR me for, specifically? I'd really like to be able to address it.

p-edit: imperium too?! you know better than to assume roles are going to be like that at all

I ask you ALL, what experience do you have with aeronaut?!?! because I have a good amount, both from observing and playing in, and understanding how he works as a mod. he is my type of mod, and will mod-wifom the fuck out of us all if you let it go that way - do not let the roles and claims dictate anything about your reads on me!!!!

I nearly caused myself a fucking aneurysm in drunken christmas because the singular VT claim in that game DID NOT MAKE SENSE AS VT AT ALL and I swore it was an SK, but I was wrong, Bender was VT. GAH~!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:10 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think scumteam is very likely:

Xanth + Hiraki

p-edit: frog - I actually had typed up a big post in twilight and as I went to post it, the thread got locked
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:11 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

where'd I say there COULDN'T be?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

2 of the same flavor
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:15 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

frog, you aren't fucking reading

I never said there can't be 2 VT audience members, I said:

"I can believe 1 generic "audience member" with little / no flavor VT exists"

the words are right fucking there

I am a VT that has more flavor than just being an audience member plain

I'm the guy from the bar that likes beer - there is a lot of flavor about me and I am an established character, so aero put it in my PM, but I am still VT

I came to the fucking show

what is so hard to understand?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:15 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 635, Imperium wrote:And unless you think Kop just guessed Audience Member would be a VT role (VERY UNLIKELY), drealmer is a very bad hombre!
I don't make assumptions, obviously it would have been provided for him
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 640, Froggaphant wrote:
In post 639, drealmerz7 wrote:frog, you aren't fucking reading
Yes. Yes, I am.
YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ THE REST OF MY FUCKING POST
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:18 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 644, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 622, drealmerz7 wrote:I nearly caused myself a fucking aneurysm in drunken christmas because the singular VT claim in that game DID NOT MAKE SENSE AS VT AT ALL and I swore it was an SK, but I was wrong, Bender was VT. GAH~!
Not the same situation AT ALL.

Bender was the
only
VT. Your flavor is counterclaimed by two REAL vanilla townies.
and again, you're making assumptions and letting the modwifom lead you to suspect a real VT because IT'S NOT THE SAME AS THAT GAME IT'S A DIFFERENT FUCKING GAME HOLY SHIT
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 647, Imperium wrote:
The media has not reported that “old man who likes beer” has nothing to do with the play. He’s from a different episode!
modwifom

it's fucking true

thnk about ME

think about how I'd fakeclaim

I'd do better

if I were scum I'd claim fucking Dayman or The Waitress and fucking WIFOM the fucking shit out of whoever counterclaimed until they fucking DIED
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 651, Froggaphant wrote:Yo,

Dreal.

Why do you scumread LoX?
I thought they became obvious scum in twilight!!!!!!!! like they fucking KNEW vax was town, no fucking doubt, and rubbed it in his fucking face that the lynch was happening anyway

that's how I read it and I thought it was clearly that to eveyrone else

I'm fucking shocked they're not at L-1 right now it's fucking ridiculous
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 655, Froggaphant wrote:The guy who says to never use meta on him asks us to use meta on him about how he'd fake claim.
that's not fucking meta

that's fucking ABILITY
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:26 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you all fail
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:34 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

it was a claim, they are dayman
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

VOTE: hiraki
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

oops missed imperium's vote
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's okay though hiraki is obviscum
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I have my reasons I'd rather not elaborate on

believe me, it was pro-town to out that
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

dayman likely has BP
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 706, Froggaphant wrote:Especially because Imperium voted Hiraki twice

What a lying sack of shit
c'mon you think I'd be that stupid?

stupid is me waking up from a nap and being in a daze while playing mafia

it's really okay though, hiraki is scum, watch
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

wtf would I do that?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 717, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 716, drealmerz7 wrote:wtf would I do that?
Any scum would hammer their buddy for the towncred when their lynch is imminent.

-G
you think I think I'm getting towncred?! MEEEEE?

I'm fucking town and I killed scum, that's what that is
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

again, wasn't meant to hammer

really it was that one stinking horrid post in response to me
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohshit I gotta go
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

okay back

yes I did have to go

I forgot I had gotten chicken out a while ago and then I fell asleep for previously mentioned nap and it'd been out a long time and I remembered it and had to go take care of it

hiraki sounds kind of town there, glad they got to post in twilight and the thread didn't get locked at least

and yep, xanth again seems to be showing obvious awareness that the incoming flip is green....AGAIN

p-edit: and then they make commments like #750 that are just wholly scumtastic bullshits that do nothing but spew bullshit that is not helpful/towny at all
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

my sincerest apologies, really

really fucking stupid of me, it was a mistake

you have to determine deliberate from non in order to actually have good reads - scumpings again from you

if hiraki is not scum I'm figuring Xanth+EP likely
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think it's probably not very pro-town to discuss all of that, frogphant
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

well then have some scumpoints and a "I'm not going to talk about it because I think it's anti-town"

I did the pro-town bit that I thought was good to do, any more and it's not servicing town
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

no I think it is anti-town and your persistance is scummy, it doesn't net you a OMG YOU'RE SCUM read from me, yet
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ummm, no, don't tell me how to fucking play

things are not black and white like that, and that people insist that reads have no room for variance is horrible for the game

I DON'T KNOW YOUR ALIGNMENT, so to try and solidly say one way or another is STUPID

somethings ping scum, somethings ping town, somethings can be read either way and it is SMART to remain open to a fluctuating read on a scale
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I already said why I think it, and talking more about it is not cool, imo
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 770, Land of Xanth wrote:I honestly don't know what you're expecting from him tbh.
-Ali
why is this towny, frog? and why couldn't it just be faked?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and you don't think they'd be able to manipulate you knowing that?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

well then you are just asking to be fucked by scum LoX then
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

okay and what if the 2 of you are scumbuddies here just TRing each other and clearing each other?
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you 2 are the scumteam, holyfuck

can we get a hiraki flip please?!?!?!?!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

scumtastic!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hey maybe hiraki is loved!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:38 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

btw every time I see "kop" I think "King of Prussia" cause that is a pretty big area outside philly and is how everyone around here references it
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:39 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

there's nothing to discuss...

VOTE: Land of Xanth
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 837, Errantparabola wrote:IS THIS REAL
no, this is a 3 act play

we wait for the director (aero) to do a curtain call
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #109) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

vote LoX so you look cool
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

there's only one veto here

and it's danny devito
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I hate to think it is over before it's over ... but ... I don't see how it's not over

not fake news just ______
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:41 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

in case LoX is loved

VOTE: errantparabola
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

destroyed
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that was a lot of fun!!!

bounce bounce slam slam

thanks, aero!!!!
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

thanks!!!

I figured I was a WIFOM-pooping troll sent to be a sacrificial lamb for my scumbuds to have their way with, it was fun! and I was quite sure you'd know it was me (: right away

aero - it's okay, I may give some grief but, it is just a game even so and life-stuff of the more-serious nature IS more important
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #116) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I liked...so many things...

I was really anxious about not being able to do traitor well at first, but then it worked pretty much perfectly. I could have gotten lynched D1 and been happen with how it went / what I laid out there, but then got out of the lynch and going forward it was prettymuch in the bag *knowing* Nightman knew I was the troll and having so many votes secure.

a good example for why town should be very careful placing their votes always in hiraki's lynch, and why to never assume #s or anything about a game of course
balance among all things

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”