The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Visit the camping gear shop.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Shaziro »

CheeryDog, should I guard you, Firebringer, or Cerb?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm not apart of the holy grail quest.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Not what I asked!
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Tell Shaziro: "I didn't do anything more than you did, we both showed up at the same time." and attempt to give him back the coins. I suggest to Firebringer that perhaps we may want to ask around at a bar or something regarding the Holy Grail, or else perhaps we can find a library of some sort to do some research.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Firebringer »

I search for the local watering hole (tavern) in order to get information needed about holy grail location. I suggest Shaziro protect Cerebrus and those two find the local authorities and see if they have information on grail or any leads.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Felissan »

I want some adventure, dammit!
Start looking around for a village
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeRadiantCowbells, schadd_ and Randomiget's energy is now at the critical level.

In post 196, mykonian wrote:
In post 195, Annadog40 wrote:You take the food and feel your health and energy improve.

The scientists card glows and they bring a glowing finger to it and say, "You friend just woke up and they're recovering nicely. Also, to use the box, just bring it in the sky river and it will automatically let us directly scan the river. So when you're ready, head out to the pillar which will directly take you up to the sky river."
Slightly nervous, but determined, I move to the pillar to let it take me to the sky river!
ResultYou go into the pillar and are jetted up into the sky river. When you get up there, the box flashes a multitude of colors and jets you forward in the river, across the land a blisteringly fast pace. The white card flashes. You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. You see this pop up at least three times and gain one point of experience each time.

The box jetting you forward when you see a wavy pillar of water below you with a magical machine at the bottom that is pulsing a black light. You see a translucent golden brown border that the river passes though. At the bottom of the border is a gap held up by another magical machine. You see three bandits on the ground.

Your experience is now 3/8

Enter Action: ______
In post 197, Errantparabola wrote:"Thank you, doctor. You have not only given me my life, but you have given me
my life
-- my new purpose."
I gather my resolve and finish recovering, and begin to study the basics of healing.
ResultYou take the potions to finish recovering, you feel back to full health. The head doctor gives you a basic book on healing which you start to read a section of it.

Energy vs Health

The first thing everyone must know when healing is that most forms of recovering will prioritize health regain as apposed to energy regain.

Like for example when you fall asleep, if you have any injuries, you will naturally recover your health while not gaining any energy at all until you are completely healthy.

The exception to this are energy potions that are blue in color (as apposed to red health potions) which are specifically designed to improve only your energy so if someone is in a critical health situation, giving an energy potion won't improve their health at all and might even do harm since when they run out of energy, they automatically go to sleep and recover health while they sleep so keep this in mind.

Energy will naturally decline when you are not under the light of the moon or in a location with background sources of energy while health only goes down if you are directly hurt in someone way.

There is also special potions that will recover both health and energy that are purple in color, they aren't as common as health or energy potions and are usually only kept in hospitals.

The doctor interrupts your reading and says "You can keep the book, we have a whole warehouse of the basic healing book." A nurse enters the room and whispers something to the head doctor than leaves. "It seems we are running low on energy potions, your first task as my apprentices is to go to the local potion shop and buy twenty energy potions. Here is the coin for it and directions." She hands you the directions and 100 coin.

You are still able put one point in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

In post 198, Aronis wrote:
loot his corpse and store for valuables.
ResultYou find on his person, 80 coin a white card, a collection of gems, an energy potion and a health potion and a small dagger. You gather up in the story eight health potions and ten energy potions.

You go to gather more but are interrupted when an cute little girl enters the room, she is holding a badly drawn picture proudly in her hand and shouts "Look what I drew-" she stops when she sees you stealing stuff and her dad on the ground dead.
"DADDY!" She cries then rushes to him. Then she turns to you, "you hurt my dad! I'll stop you!"

She runs up to you and starts kicking you, the kicks are ineffective.

In post 199, WhemeStar wrote:I try and talk to the bartender by saying "Woah calm down, all I have is a fishing pole and his wound is most likely that of a knife." I also take out my fishing pole to try and defend myself if he attacks me.
ResultYou talk to the bartender and after the bartender hears your words he drops his knife and cradles the dead body while crying.

Someone else enters the room "I heard shouting and - " When they see the situation they say "I'll get some help!" they quickly leave the room.

The bartender looks up at you, "He was really looking forward to getting this package, here is your payment." He gives you 20 coin. Then he exits the room.

Enter Action: _________
Cheery Dog wrote:Visit the camping gear shop.
Cheery Dog wrote:I'm not apart of the holy grail quest.
ResultYou respond to Shaziro then you go to the camping shop and enter, you see some magical tents which boast an enhanced interior. Along with specialized gear that claim to have very high durability. The next shelf has specialized potions, potion brewing equipment and books on wild life.

The shop keep sees you enter "Is their anything I can help you with?"

Shaziro wrote:CheeryDog, should I guard you, Firebringer, or Cerb?
Shaziro wrote:Not what I asked!
ResultYou ask Cheery Dog about guarding. Cheery Dog dismiss your question and goes into the camping store.

Firebringer suggests for you to protect Cerberus v666 and look for local authorities.

Cerberus v666 attempts to give you back the five coin after saying "I didn't do anything more than you did, we both showed up at the same time."

Cerberus v666 wrote:Tell Shaziro: "I didn't do anything more than you did, we both showed up at the same time." and attempt to give him back the coins. I suggest to Firebringer that perhaps we may want to ask around at a bar or something regarding the Holy Grail, or else perhaps we can find a library of some sort to do some research.
ResultYou go up to Shaziro and try to give back the 5 coin.

You make a suggestion to Firebringer and he suggests you and Shaziro "find the local authorities and see if they have information on grail or any leads."

Then Firebringer goes to the Maxi Tavern and since he gave you a task, you don't follow him into the tavern.

Firebringer wrote:I search for the local watering hole (tavern) in order to get information needed about holy grail location. I suggest Shaziro protect Cerebrus and those two find the local authorities and see if they have information on grail or any leads.
ResultYou make your suggestions then go into the Maxi Tavern. The tavern is a very warm and inviting looking place with a good size crowd of people.

You see a distraught woman enter from the back door and shout out "My husband was murdered!" She looks at you and says "You have to help me find justice for my husband!"

Felissan wrote:I want some adventure, dammit!
Start looking around for a village
ResultYou look around and see that you are still in Leafwater town. You don't see a village. The portal glows salmon and several guards enter though, they see you and say to you "Someone was just murdered, we need your help in catching the killer!"

Your energy is now 77/100

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Shaziro »

I'll push the coin back into Cerb's hand, saying "look at that, it's of more use to both of us in your hand now." Before assuming a guard position.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Aronis »

tell her I didn't hurt him. If she believes me and stops attacking me than go back to looting. if she doesn't believe me and keeps up the attack, stab her with the dagger.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by N »

now dig sideways
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Gain more information on this murder and what is required. This could lead to a good reward.
Once I gain this information ill consult with shaziro and cerberus to see if they will aide me on this mini quest.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 207, Annadog40 wrote:You go into the pillar and are jetted up into the sky river. When you get up there, the box flashes a multitude of colors and jets you forward in the river, across the land a blisteringly fast pace. The white card flashes. You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. You see this pop up at least three times and gain one point of experience each time.

The box jetting you forward when you see a wavy pillar of water below you with a magical machine at the bottom that is pulsing a black light. You see a translucent golden brown border that the river passes though. At the bottom of the border is a gap held up by another magical machine. You see three bandits on the ground.

touch the border with the corner of the box.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

"I'm interested in getting a backpack"
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:23 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeRadiantCowbells, schadd_ and Randomiget's energy ran out and they passed out.

The moons set in the Chaystone area and the sun is rising. The users in those areas no longer feel the moon's background energy.

In post 208, Shaziro wrote:I'll push the coin back into Cerb's hand, saying "look at that, it's of more use to both of us in your hand now." Before assuming a guard position.
ResultYou hand the five coin back to Cerberus v666. You then assume a guard position. You then see Firebringer head your way and tell you both about the tavern quest and asks of you two will aide him on his mini quest.

Enter Action: ___________
In post 209, Aronis wrote:
tell her I didn't hurt him. If she believes me and stops attacking me than go back to looting. if she doesn't believe me and keeps up the attack, stab her with the dagger.
ResultYou tell her that you didn't hurt her father. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't believe you and says that much to you, swearing revenge and tries to stop you. You then stab her and she screams and falls to the ground dead.

In post 210, N wrote:now dig sideways
ResultYou change your digging direction, the shovel absorbs the dirt so the new tunnel doesn't collapse on you. As you dig further sideways, the light from the surface dims. You leave Elekitu behind.

In post 211, Firebringer wrote:Gain more information on this murder and what is required. This could lead to a good reward.
Once I gain this information ill consult with shaziro and cerberus to see if they will aide me on this mini quest.
ResultThe lady shows you the dead body which has a knife wound on it's neck. The bartender follows you and breakdown sobbing. You see WhemeStar in the room as well.
The lady tells you that her husband was murdered some time during this night and WhemeStar discovered the body but wasn't the killer. She mentions that the only ones who know about the body are herself, the bartender and WhemeStar.
She says that the person who killed her would probably be a regular since there were a few people who were on her husbands bad side since he could be a bit of a jerk.

You excuse yourself to meet with your fellow guild members and tell them about the quest and see if they'll help.

In post 212, mykonian wrote:
In post 207, Annadog40 wrote:You go into the pillar and are jetted up into the sky river. When you get up there, the box flashes a multitude of colors and jets you forward in the river, across the land a blisteringly fast pace. The white card flashes. You see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. You see this pop up at least three times and gain one point of experience each time.

touch the border with the corner of the box.
ResultYou put the corner of the box to the wavy pillar. The water flashes black and one of the bandits down on the ground enter the pillar and jet up to you. They pull out their sword.

In post 213, Cheery Dog wrote:"I'm interested in getting a backpack"
Result"We have plenty of backpacks, I would recommend the turtle leather backpack." They take out a green durable looking backpack. "Tough as a turtle shell and twice a roomy, you'll be able to increase your carrying capacity by ten fold. Only fifteen coin and it's yours!"

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Shaziro »

I will say 'Gladly!" but then ask if our group has an insignia, or group colors, or some other identifying feature. If not, I offer to design one.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:23 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 214, Annadog40 wrote:You put the corner of the box to the wavy pillar. The water flashes black and one of the bandits down on the ground enter the pillar and jet up to you. They pull out their sword.
Hit the magical machine at the bottom of the border with all might!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Aronis »

quickly finish looting the house, then leave.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Felissan »

Didn't I leave Leafwater Town a long time ago?
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 218, Felissan wrote:Didn't I leave Leafwater Town a long time ago?
Nope, the portal is in Leafwater town. This is a clarification post, not an update.
This is my life now

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Look or ask around for any guards/police/something like that, and once I find them, ask them if fhey know anything about an artifact known as the Holy Grail, or where I could find someone who might know something about it.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Felissan »

Go in a random direction until I leave the forest
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:13 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I ask around who the body is and why would anyone would kill him. I also take the package back since the dude is dead and open it.
Im a dog that quacks
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Put 1 point in the experience bar.
Buy the requisite potions from the local shop, make sure I bought the right thing, and return to the hospital.
hand the head doctor the potions and remaining coin, if any remains.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by N »

now dig like diagonally up or w/e
GTKAS