farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

/confirm role
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Scum killed the doc the first night. :shock: . Sigh on with the hunt.
Vote: blackberry

I'm not big on eating and playing with blackberries.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

What is so scummie about being upset about the doctors death? Isn't scum just as likely to ignore it and point to others who meantion it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Fine, fine. I still think it is a null tell. Twomz stated it best in post 56. That said I think Iammars is being more tough on it and point it out more as a look at what she did type thing. It's easy to pounce on someone if you know they are not scum.
Fos: Iammars
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
Niv -- tell the truth about who you targetted last night or you die.
You have to explain better then this. Your vote alone does not send someone to the gallows.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Monkey wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
You have to explain better then this. Your vote alone does not send someone to the gallows.
Explain what?

He's not asking us to vote along with him .. He's threatening Niv is all.

Mod:
I'll be gone until Sunday night/Monday afternoon due to getting married tonight ..
I just don't get what he is doing. It is a strange play and I want an explanation.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
Niv is scum. He targetted MBF last night.

farside22 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Are you trying to protect him? >_<

FOS: farside2.
No I found it strange comment. Most people dont' role claim first day. (Shrug). Plus Niv said he had no idea what you were talking about. I wanted more information before I decided.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
Niv is scum. He targetted MBF last night.

farside22 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Are you trying to protect him? >_<

FOS: farside2.
My problem with Blackberry and his comment now is this statment above. Basically he FOS'ed me for questioning him on his statement and trying to get more conversation. I think he is lying to cover his butt.

Vote: Blackberry
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
NIV (
Niv, Blackberry,
armlx, Twomz, Iammars,
ChaosOmega, Xtoxm,
Gorrad
)

I decided to cross-analyze my five suspects with those that were voting with me for NIV (4 of which happen to be in the group and the other 2 just happen to be those that I currently trust the most).

Monkey + Gorrad are my top suspects, and since Gorrad was the last to vote...

I'm also thinking Monkey's lack of vote means he was probably trying to stay away from the vote so he could look innocent.

VOTE: GORRAD

Also, I think farside2 is pro-town. His vote for me appear (to me, atleast) to be the only genuine one in which the person voting me thinks I am really scum. If scum were playing they would be more caustious about voting me and being hardcore, because mafia know that once I am lynched I will turn up town and those that pushed hardcore on me with be suspiscious. Farside2's hardcore belief that I am scum seems genuine which leads me to believe farside2 is infact pro-town.
Can you at least explain to me why you FOS'ed me when I questioned your comment about Niv? Your morning statement and the quote I have really contradict each other.

Also I'm curious about those who were wiling to follow BB so easily without questiong it more. IE: armlx, Twomz, and Gorrod. Mostly armix and towmz when I asked about it you both thought he was telling the truth and went with it easily enough. Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #155 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
IZ ME DEAD YETZ?

Fifth, I do not regret what I did. Even after the fact, I think we can look and observe how players responded to my accusation. The speed of the lynch was faster even more so than I expected. I would have atleast expected people to allow NIV to claim or talk before he was lynched. I think if we examine the votes and decisions and posts made up the the lynch we can easily deduce who is more likely to be mafia. I have no doubt in my mind that the extremely speedy lynch was due to the mafia's aide.
This part of your morning comment is what I found contradictory. You may have wanted Niv to talk, but even after he stated that he didn't target anyone you focused on him and didn't think about the fact that there could be more then one townie? Plus you FOS because you thought i was scum for sticking up for him when everyone was ready to lynch him based on your say so? I just can't believe that. What if Niv claimed townie? You wouldn't have changed your mind because of what you are saying your role may be. Your gamble was high and I just see as implausible. You didn't come in to give Niv the bennift of the doubt you came in and pointed him as scum. That in itself is anti - town play.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #160 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

Okay BB after what you did you have to admit it is very hard to believe a single word coming out of you. However that gut instict that has helped me in the past to narrow things down and try and read things carefully will give some time to others and what they did.
For example Gorrad who placed the hammer. Do you have a reason why you hammered before Niv could say anything?
unvote: vote: Gorrad

I don't want to see a quick lynch like yesterday and Gorrad is my second suspect for his hammer vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:
Gorrad wrote:I didn't think BB would be stupid enough to try and fakeclaim day 1 to lynch a nonclaimed townie. Aparently, he was. Also, I completely don't believe that he'd have no rolename as the only vanilla. If he is, as he claims, unnamed and the only vanilla, that would completely be out of theme.

Vote: Blackberry
. One townie for one scum = good trade.
So you just blindly followed someone without waiting for a counter claim or any word from anyone?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

@Monkey:
What exactly is the role name? Is it inspector hound? You said the weather being what it is tonight. How does the weather effect you? Did you get guilty for both people?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork wrote:
Weather Mafia Mechanics

The stuff you need to know...

Each day and each night will have a weather condition associated with it. These weather conditions may have an effect on general game mechanics and/or individual roles.
This was why I asked Monkey about his role. It seems it is implied that some roles are effected by the weather. It doesn't say all roles are effected but the fact that monkey got two guilties seems a little hard for me to believe. I think he may be insane or he is lying. I'm not sure if testing this theory is for the best.

Mod Edit: Quote tags fixed.
-Glork
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Twomz wrote: On another note, what are all the players opinions on BB and xtoxm? Do you think both are scum? Just one? Neither? Is there another lynch candidate you want to push for? Is the majority of the town ok with a lynch of one of them? And if so, are we just letting the day go on for discussion while we wait for votes? Has everyone posted recently (actual posts, not just "I'm here, lol @ <player>")?
I think BB is more likely scum then xtoxm because for some reason BB thinks that proclaiming vanilla townie is good enough. He lied and lead a lynch against Niv. Most people followed his thought and a few people had a point. I still think Gorrad doing the hammer vote against Niv is highly questionable. The last time I saw someone hammer a player that quickly they were scum.

Xtoxm wrote: I would support a Twomz lynch. I think your trying to dig yourself out of the hole of mentioning jester.

And how can anyone think Blackberry is scum when he has proved he is the only vanilla townie?
Just because someone says they are a vanilla townie does not make it so. He lied when he asked Niv who Niv targeted last night. Got defensive when I asked what he knows and could have gotten someone who was a possible power role out of the game by his play. None of those thought crossed his mind when he did what he did which is why I'm comfortable with either Gorrad or BB as a lynch today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #210 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Twomz wrote: On another note, what are all the players opinions on BB and xtoxm? Do you think both are scum? Just one? Neither? Is there another lynch candidate you want to push for? Is the majority of the town ok with a lynch of one of them? And if so, are we just letting the day go on for discussion while we wait for votes? Has everyone posted recently (actual posts, not just "I'm here, lol @ <player>")?
I think BB is more likely scum then xtoxm because for some reason BB thinks that proclaiming vanilla townie is good enough. He lied and lead a lynch against Niv. Most people followed his thought and a few people had a point. I still think Gorrad doing the hammer vote against Niv is highly questionable. The last time I saw someone hammer a player that quickly they were scum.

Xtoxm wrote: I would support a Twomz lynch. I think your trying to dig yourself out of the hole of mentioning jester.

And how can anyone think Blackberry is scum when he has proved he is the only vanilla townie?
Just because someone says they are a vanilla townie does not make it so. He lied when he asked Niv who Niv targeted last night. Got defensive when I asked what he knows and could have gotten someone who was a possible power role out of the game by his play. None of those thought crossed his mind when he did what he did which is why I'm comfortable with either Gorrad or BB as a lynch today.
I did not say claiming Vanilla Townie was good enough, it is all I have at this point as my defense. No one seems to have given me a suffiecient reason as to how, if I were mafia, I would know there isn't any other vanilla townies.
You had to at least think it was possible there were regular townies? You've played on this site for 2 years. I haven't seen a game yet were there was only one townie. That is why I just find the logic you presented as just plain nonsense. If you are telling me that your PM said you were the only vanilla town person and your first thought was that means everyone has a role and can't be a regular town with flavor?
What if Niv had, had a power role when you pointed at him and asked who he targeted? Aren't you giving the scum the opportunity to know one power role with that type of play? Do you see my issue's?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I will give in to the fact that no I haven't played at this site for long. However you didn't address my other concern.
farside22 wrote:
What if Niv had, had a power role when you pointed at him and asked who he targeted? Aren't you giving the scum the opportunity to know one power role with that type of play? Do you see my issue's?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #274 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
Twomz wrote:Wait, asking someone to vote for someone that I think is scum is scummy... but LYING to get the town to lynch someone for no apparent reason isn't?
I is have reason: my gut.
Your gut was wrong the first time. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
Twomz wrote:Wait, asking someone to vote for someone that I think is scum is scummy... but LYING to get the town to lynch someone for no apparent reason isn't?
I is have reason: my gut.
Your gut was wrong the first time. :?
That was what they were talking about. They said I had no reason for lynching NIV when I did: my gut.
Is Gorrad soley on his hammer vote?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #279 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Rewind:
Is BB vote against Gorrad soley based on his hammer vote?
Better?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #283 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

A: He voted with us for NIV, quickly.
My problem is a bunch of people quicked voted for Niv. Twomz was one of the few people who explained why people were voting when I asked about it.
B: He brought up Jester--and then when no one went along with it he revoted me... HUH?
I don't know how this really effects thing so I have no comment here.
C: He attempted to make a deal to get out xtoxm... WITHOUT even caring what my identity was (unless of course he already knew).
I didn't care for the deal he tried to make either. It sounds like he is lining up his lynches and really it should also include what happens during the night as well as anything found out before you state your order of who you want lynched. However you did lie. That is a hard thing to ignore.

Most of the poeple you named as suspects were the most talkative players. Who stated their thoughts and most I believe are against you because of your lie. I'm curious about those that are just believing you without questioning it myself. Lying low and saying sure I believe him and not much else. Those people are the ones that make me suspicious.
I saw CyberBob and Armix state that they believed BB, but not really why they believe BB. I would like to hear more from CyberBob on this because armix has been a bit more vocal in his comments.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #288 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:40 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:If you think Xtoxm is the scummiest person, then why the HECK are you unvoting him? His scumness may not relate at all to BB's scumness. As I believe I have already stated, I think that if BB is town, then Xtoxm is more likely scum defending/following a suspicious townie. If BB is scum, then Xtoxm is either a stupid scum or a townie who has very interesting thought processes.

Also, Hi and welcome Bookie :D
I will go with B on Xtoxm (most likely townie) I say this because it's hard for me to see someone fight hard for another player like he has. I've gone over and over with BB case. One valid point is that there could be one vanilla townie. It's not an easy thing to claim that in a game were there could be more then one vanilla. I think to myself this is a theme game and is vanilla townie usually in a theme game? Well that is still a big chance to take on BB's claim. So I go back to Gorrad who did a hammer based on his belief that BB was telling the truth. I doubt this. It has been my experience that most people would see what Niv had to say. Once he made it to L-2 and ChaosOmega said he wanted to hear what Niv said most people should have agree with this. Someone going for the quick lynch could have done so to make BB look bad.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #331 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Twomz wrote:
Gorrad wrote:The scum could know when to pick us off (ie right before our specified weather), so I'm against it.
Dammit Gorrad >.> I was trying to catch scum for that very reason. (capital letters in #3 spell "A TRAP").

Well, I guess bookitty kinda nibbled... but not enough to jump on :(. It was worth a try /sigh.
There were pro's and con's to that plan. However it did bring someone into the light with her agreement so Twomz you get a smack on the nose for doing such a risky gambit, but BooKitty get the vote for falling for it.

Unvote: Vote: BooKitty
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #335 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Bookitty wrote:So I'm bad for saying I don't see what the advantage is to town, but not having an immediate objection to it. You said there were pros and cons to that plan; what were they, Farside? Can you explain that in detail?
farside22 wrote:
@Monkey:
What exactly is the role name? Is it inspector hound? You said the weather being what it is tonight. How does the weather effect you? Did you get guilty for both people?
How is your specific question to a claimed cop different in kind to Twomz' general suggestion?
I asked Monkey the question in general to see if I believed him I didn't not ask for a mass claim. I wanted to see what he said.

As for your first question I think hasdgfas's answer should explain why there are con's.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #340 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Twomz wrote:
Gorrad wrote:The scum could know when to pick us off (ie right before our specified weather), so I'm against it.
Dammit Gorrad >.> I was trying to catch scum for that very reason. (capital letters in #3 spell "A TRAP").

Well, I guess bookitty kinda nibbled... but not enough to jump on :(. It was worth a try /sigh.
There were pro's and con's to that plan. However it did bring someone into the light with her agreement so Twomz you get a smack on the nose for doing such a risky gambit, but BooKitty get the vote for falling for it.

Unvote: Vote: BooKitty
Ok, I may be at the wrong end of the stick here, but didn't you just agree with Bookie's statement then turn round and vote her for it?
I'm saying Twomz was wrong to bring it up. I was voting for BooKitty for falling for it. I think that was pretty clear.

@BooKitty:
Why did you agree that it was a good idea to claim?
The pro was that someone could fall for the gambit and take the bait to see if others say anything about it. It surprises me that you were willing to go for the claim. I always think you are smarter then that. Hence why i said it was a pro. Lots more con's then what hascow said, but unnecessary to bring up if you can't figure it out yourself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #342 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Bookitty wrote:Farside, you said there were pros and cons to Twomz's plan. Nothing you've described so far is a positive result of following Twomz's plan.

I thought I was pretty noncommittal, and I questioned Twomz about what he thought would be gained for town by following his plan. Why, in your opinion, would someone who was town not immediately evince suspicion of Twomz regarding his plan, but would ask him for further details on what he thought would be gained, while not expressing any objection to it?

Just curious as to what your thought process is. And I still want to know what the possible positive effects of implementing Twomz's plan are, since you indicated you thought there were some.
Your quote not mine:
Bookitty wrote:I have no objections to this, Twomz, but I don't really see what it gains us either.?
You didn't object to it. Why did you not object with all your questions you are asking me? Seems odd that you didn't think about that before you posted this comment. Now you want to object it?
Like I said I agree with twomz that it could catch someone as a trap, but it was more risky to do so. A smack on the nose if you will. After BB last gambit I think these risk are getting high, however if someone feels strongly as you do and then seems fine with it at first. Yeah I find what you are stating more questionable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #344 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

There were pro's and con's to the gambit that is what I meant. Initially I didn't not know Twomz was trying to set a trap untill he stated as much. Also a few things Twomz has said I'm leaning more town which is why I didn't not do an FOS, it's also why I let his comment stay for a bit before coming in and saying anything. I had a gut feeling that said let it be for now.
It's obvious if you read the first page some roles are effected by the weather if peole talk about it and say they were effect (such as Gorrad) did that may give clues to power roles.
I think Monkey is an insane cop based on his comments either that or he is unaware how or if the weather effects his judgement. I just find it hard to believe the 2 people in a row he targeted and received a guilty on both people.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:I have aproblem with farside, it's pretty obvious that bookitty was non-commital in her statement and suggesting otherwise I think is wrong and twisting her words slightly... Farside I want to know what you think the pro's and cons are for the gambit?
I already answered this please read thread. I do not like repeating myself.
I didn't not twist her words. She didnt' object or state an objection and now she seems to think that her asking how it bennift town should be okay. I disagree. I find she is trying to get information, but it gives me a bad feel. She could have asked questions if she wasn't sure, but I don't think she doesn't know the answers to those questions. She is a smart cookie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #349 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:59 am

Post by farside22 »

@BooKitty:
Were you trying to set a trap of your own against Twomz? Did you think with asking your question how it bennfited the town that you didn't think about it as a negative instead of a possitive? If you thought Twomz was asking a question that had no bennifts why did you not FOS him?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #354 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Bookitty wrote: No, I wasn't trapping Twomz. I was asking him what he thought the benefits to town were. I didn't see any, and I stated that at the time. If something doesn't benefit town, I don't see why someone would suggest it, but I wanted to know why he suggested it. Assuming I know the answer before I ask the question doesn't gain ANYTHING for town.

Asking some questions and certain question benifit scum more then town.
And what good would FOSing him have done? Do you think that would be more likely to elicit an honest response from town OR scum? What good is an FOS in getting information?
It may not have elcit a response, it may have who's to say, but I didn't think you had any suspicioun on him when you asked.
You did not answer my question, Farside. If someone had claimed their weather effect without commenting on Twomz's suggestion otherwise, would you have voted them?
Gorrad did claim weather effecting him. I unvoted him because I believe him. Now whether his claim in scum or town I don't know that, but I'm satisfied with what he stated to unvote him.

Why would you think claiming would bennifit the town? If you didn't see bennifits to it why would you not object to the claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #357 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Bookitty wrote:Why are you dodging this question?

If someone had claimed their specific weather effect IN RESPONSE TO TWOMZ's SUGGESTION without commenting on Twomz's suggestion otherwise, would you have voted them?

And when have I ever said that claiming would benefit the town? Why are you misrepresenting what I said so badly?
I thought Gorrod did claim the weather effected him. If your asking about if they claimed what weather effected them I would give them an FOS for doing so because someone willing to give that information without a need is suspicious.
I didn't say you did say it benefitted the town I asked why you would think it could. There was two questions. Maybe I should of asked How instead of why for the first question.
Why would you think claiming would bennifit the town? If you didn't see bennifits to it why would you not object to the claim?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #358 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Your quote tags PHAIL.
I'm still working on it and failing. :oops:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #360 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I can concede to that, but IGMEOY. :wink:

unvote:

Really I didn't see any bennifit to the claim. It was a bad ploy.
Can I ask you a weird question BooKitty? I noticed when you asked BB questions he kept putting the LOL with his answer to you, did that seem odd to you? I ask because if someone were to do that in RL I would be thinking it was a nervous tell, but game wise it is a weird thing for someone to do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #370 (isolation #33) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I decided to go back and see who voted against Niv, because I felt certain at least one person on this train wreck is scum.
Day EndVote Count:
Niv 8 (Niv, Blackberry, armlx, Twomz, Iammars, ChaosOmega, Xtoxm, Gorrad)

Niv: Lynched and turned out town
Blackberry: Claimed to know that Niv targeted MBF. Now claiming he is the only vanialla townie. No one disputed. Interesting claim, could have been risky without knowing for sure if there were any vanialla townies. - leaning town
Twomz: In on lynch when I asked about why someone would claim early. Clearly believe BB was a tracker by his statement. Votes BB for lying. Thinks that Glork would tell mafia there was no vanialla roles (I think that would be an unfair advantage and would hope the Mod would do no such thing). Except for the ploy to trap scum and the willingness to vote one person one day and other another day. Mostly feels BB or Xtoxm is scum or both. - leaning neutral but questionable.

armix: Answers why someone would claim. Mostly short sentences. Votes BB and comments that the vig should have gone after BB. Unvotes BB pretty easily and comments about xtoxm acting too scummie. Does a brief analysis of gorrod and xtoxm. (I didn't get much from it). Ask Monkey about his vote change if guilty on two people, then changes his vote on xtoxm based on cop results and weather. (must look at weather for those 2 days to see what he means). Doesn't feel either has contributed to the game. Feels BB may be telling the truth, but distrust him. Makes some good points about Iammars. (found I agreed with him). - neutral

Iammars: Talks about how talking about the doctor's death is a scum tell, which he is not a big fan of to saying that it is a scum tell. FOS's Monkey saying it is more of a scum tell. Voted Niv saying very nice to BB. After it was stated that BB lied he believed BB pretty easily. He talks about how it was possible for BB to be telling the truth about his role. Other then that no comments. - Playing very low key leaning questionable to scum.

ChaosOmega: Random vote. Changes vote to Niv after BB claim, but wants to hear what Niv had to say. Vote's Gorrad for hammering before Niv could claim. Talks in depth about Monkey claim and the two he got guilty reads on. Pointed out what the real inspector hound role was from Wiki page. His last post about Gorrad had some good merit talking about how Gorrad changed his vote to someone getting more pressure. - Leaning town

Xtoxm - Questioned BB about his comment on Niv. Comment after Niv is found to be town was questionable. If Niv was town with no targeting how could he claim he targeted anyone? Believes BB pretty easily. Defends BB a lot. Seems over protective. Answered question directed at BB. Keeps interjecting when BB is under pressure, but doesn't really defend himself. Votes Gorrad without much of a reason. Doesn't believe twomz was trying to set trap. - I have a gut feeling on xtoxm that tells me he isn't scum. Most of his interaction with BB is like someone trying to protect another, but it obvious. I just don't see scum being obvious.
Gorrad - didn't make any comments about the Niv wagon except to hammer vote. Votes for BB saying he doesn't believe vanilla roles would be in a theme game. (hmm why not?) Questions BB actions pretty agressively. Comments about jester okay to lynch (bad). Defends his actions by saying he just didn't think BB was that big of an idiot. Seems to start to focus on Xtoxm after a bit. Another comment about the jester saying they detract from the game so you might as well give them the win. (Question: if jester wins doesn't everyone lose except jester?) Goes back strongly against BB again. Talks about the fact that his role works during certain weather. Critizise's BB one last time then votes for xtoxm. Thinks twomz was scum fishing. - Although mostly leaning scum the role claim comment has me believing him in that respect. It is possible for scum to be effect by the weather.

After all this I question Gorrad, Iammars, and Twomz the most based on my read of the players on the Niv train. I'm not sure about the weather claim in so far as that mafia could have been given such a role. However Iammars has been quiet and I think he needs to say more then he has thus far.

vote: Iammars
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #433 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Twomz wrote:
vote: xtoxm

That puts him at -1 to lynch.

Is there any particular reason you have cyberbob, porochaz and myself as "scum"? Because if you thought all three of us were scum, you would be actively pursuing all of us. If you just thought we were scummy with no real evidence, then labeling us "scum" is pushing it quite a bit. Also, labeling people "town" for no given reason this early in the game is folly as well.
Why are you quick to lynch him after he names you as scum and now his claim? No one is going to know today what his role is if he is lynched due to the weather. You were on my list of scums with good reason. I'm now more certain with this vote.

unvote
vote: Twomz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #435 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the double post I just realized his role will be revealed I got the idea it wasn't going to be from another post. However Twomz your vote seems eager to lynch after his comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #452 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Iammars wrote:Please do not lynch anyone today until everyone has said whether or not they want to claim Curious George.
Sorry forgot to say I'm not george.

@Twomz: Xtoxm has been suspicous of you for some time. As for the others I agree he needs to type out his reason's for each person he feels is scum, it was your comment you made for your reason's when you voted I found suspicious. I also made a second comment about the weather. I thought someone said who ever was lynched would be an unknown role.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #462 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Armlx is up to #4 on my scumlist for finding BB and Xtoxm town and myself scummy.
How about a complete list of who you find scummie and why? I'm leaning scummie on you as well because although you made a comment that leads me to not vote for you today I don't think it clears you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #509 (isolation #38) » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:You should choose randomly amongst the most scummy players, as previously stated the only real reason to lie and claim not George is if you are scum.

Or target BB. I have a feeling he has a role name and doesn't realize it or doesn't want to say.
If he get's off results due to the fog it could hurt him more then help. I say leave it up to him to determine whatever it is that he finds out.

@Iammars: I know you are looking for George, but do you want to weigh in on scum at this point?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #535 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:27 am

Post by farside22 »

@BooKitty: Here were my thoughts on Twomz scum and why. At first I was neutral to questionable with Gorrad my number 1 suspect.
Twomz: In on lynch when I asked about why someone would claim early. Clearly believe BB was a tracker by his statement. Votes BB for lying. Thinks that Glork would tell mafia there was no vanialla roles (I think that would be an unfair advantage and would hope the Mod would do no such thing). Except for the ploy to trap scum and the willingness to vote one person one day and other another day. Mostly feels BB or Xtoxm is scum or both. - leaning neutral but questionable.
Then Twomz was quick to change his vote to xtoxm after xtoxm put him on the scum list. It wasn't a great scum list from xtoxm, but I don't think xtoxm is the lynch for today.
Twomz wrote:
vote: xtoxm

That puts him at -1 to lynch.

Is there any particular reason you have cyberbob, porochaz and myself as "scum"? Because if you thought all three of us were scum, you would be actively pursuing all of us. If you just thought we were scummy with no real evidence, then labeling us "scum" is pushing it quite a bit. Also, labeling people "town" for no given reason this early in the game is folly as well.
Why are you quick to lynch him after he names you as scum and now his claim? No one is going to know today what his role is if he is lynched due to the weather. You were on my list of scums with good reason. I'm now more certain with this vote.

unvote
vote: Twomz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well twomz was my main suspect. I really thought after xtomx claimed some people would think about who else was scum and stated as much. The only other person I was really suspicious of was Gorrad. However armix makes an interesting point about when CO places his vote.
I disagreed with what armix stated he found on me saying I didn't try and lead people away which I did say something especially after the claim.
@Armix:
Some of your thoughts on the vote seemed to me that you think the scum wasn't even part of the vote. I'm trying to understand why that thought?
I'm not sure about cycerbob vote right this moment. I have to reread to see what you guys are talking about.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #690 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Fair enough, that's about what I assumed. Just wanted to see if I had missed some small tell.

I still don't like how farside was uber questioning to the point of voting you and not even FOSing niv.
Why would I FOS niv when I wasn't sure what BB was doing? I asked questions because many people jumped to what he said and voted and that was more suspicious then Niv's I don't know what you are talking about comment.
I'm still trying to do a read through and look at things for cyberbob and CO. I didn't have any problems with CO from what I remember, but I need to take a look again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #692 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:53 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm tired of armix saying I never defended xtoxm and his town comment here were somethings I said in the begining when he was being talked about as scum

farside22 wrote: I think BB is more likely scum then xtoxm because for some reason BB thinks that proclaiming vanilla townie is good enough. He lied and lead a lynch against Niv. Most people followed his thought and a few people had a point. I still think Gorrad doing the hammer vote against Niv is highly questionable. The last time I saw someone hammer a player that quickly they were scum.
farside22 wrote: I will go with B on Xtoxm (most likely townie) I say this because it's hard for me to see someone fight hard for another player like he has. I've gone over and over with BB case. One valid point is that there could be one vanilla townie. It's not an easy thing to claim that in a game were there could be more then one vanilla. I think to myself this is a theme game and is vanilla townie usually in a theme game? Well that is still a big chance to take on BB's claim. So I go back to Gorrad who did a hammer based on his belief that BB was telling the truth. I doubt this. It has been my experience that most people would see what Niv had to say. Once he made it to L-2 and ChaosOmega said he wanted to hear what Niv said most people should have agree with this. Someone going for the quick lynch could have done so to make BB look bad.
On my own thoughts about Co I honestly didn't have issues I just thought Armix comment about his voting was interesting, but he was one of the few people who wanted to here what Niv said before he was lynched, which was ignored by 2 people.
@Gorrad:
Why did you ignore CO comment about waiting for Niv to say anything in his defense?
Farside: Are you kidding? Given the scenario, I fail to see how any reasonable person wouldn't at the least FOS niv. Failing to do so indicates you were working off too much info for D1.
Not in my opinion. Sorry, but I don't just blindly follow someone because they say so without questioning them more. I even stated that Niv had no idea what BB was talking about. It makes no sense to me to FOS someone based on a statement as bold as BB. He even was bold enough to say that Niv targeted MFB and then applogize later.

I also agree with BooKitty when she talks about your turn around from saying I'm pro town to saying we looked like a scum pair after one day. You never express any of that during the day one discussions and actually took my side during the arguement.

@BooKitty:
Sorry but I'm not sure why double negative equal scum. I have terrible grammar. I thought when you stated your comment in regards to Twomz it was a bit more like you couldn't think of why it was a bad idea and I thought you were smart enough to know why without being told.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #694 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Someone asked me what I meant about Armix stating that people not voting for xtomx must be scum came from this comment.
Other thing: All 3 of these people didn't vote xtoxm, yet none of them actively tried to stop his lynch. This looks an awful lot like a set up to me for the old "You all lynched him, I never tried to rush him".
I looked at the vote count and last I saw CO did vote for xtoxm so the statement is false on that end. I still have reading to do, but this caught my attention first.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #704 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I read cyberbob and really I didn't get anything from him. He says he has been busy at school and really hasn't said or done much of anything lately worth noting one way or another.
I'm still waiting on Gorrad for my question.
@armix: Still waiting on a retraction of some of your comments towards me. I showed quotes that show I was against xtoxm from the beginning and towards the end. Plus your defense of me day one and saying I'm scum and BooKitty is my partner hasn't been answered.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:17 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Farside: While you are anti-xtoxm lynch, your defenses feel really weak and wishy washy. For example, the long analysis of everyone on the Niv wagon you post about 20 scummy things about him then just say you have a "Gut feeling" he isn't scum.

As for why my opinion changed, I have stated this. Yesterday I wasn't so suspect of CO, then I reread over night, became suspicious, looked at interactions, and started putting 2 and 2 together.
How many times did I have to say that xtomx wasn't the lynch to satisfy you? I was one of the few who stated after his claim that he shouldn't be lynched and FOS'ed those who did. I think you stating I didn't do enough for him not to be lynched is BS. It seems like you are focused more on those who didn't do anything or vote against him then focus on those who ingored him and still voted against him.
How does CO have anything to do with BooKitty or myself and our discussion?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
armlx wrote:Oh, btw, Cyberbob and Gorrad are looking like a good pair of scum. Scum like to put scum partners at #2 on their lists to show reasonable suspicion yet still give them a reason not to bus a buddy.
Then tell me, sir, why Cyberbob was NOT on THE LIST yesterday?

Well that doesnt really matter, there could be plenty of reasons the point is he's on your list now and not back then... I didn't find you putting Cyberbob at no. 2 scummy, but you seem to over react here with a crap point that doesn't prove anything

vote Gorrad
I'm curious to know how reading this Porochaz gets Gorrad as being scummie and saying he is over reacting. I really don't see that in the post.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #719 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

It wasn't a harsh vote either. Many others made comments and voted for me based on my comment. CO was the only one to vote without a comment. Not that I'm a fan of that. I dislike when people just vote, but it was day 2 and I wasn't sure if he was random voting or voting due to the comment.
@CO: Why did you just place a vote if it wasn't random. Why did you join onto the bandwagon?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #728 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

@BooKitty: Have you read anything else I stated since that conversation yesterday or are you just fixated on me?
I still think one person on the Niv wagon was scum. Gorrad was on my list, but I took him off temperaley due to his comments on weather claim. However as I stated yesterday it's possible scum may have gotten a role that has to due with weather as well.
Armix: I'm not sure why you are flip flopping around with who you think is scum and then think is town. It's just odd.
I still haven't seen anything scummie coming from cyberbob at this point.

Vote: Gorrad
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #730 (isolation #49) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:10 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
farside22 wrote: I still haven't seen anything scummie coming from cyberbob at this point.
Did you think that maybe that was because we haven't really seen much of
anything
from cyberbob?
He admitted to being busy with school. Yes he's been quiet, but I don't always think quiet is scummie. Sometimes it is and sometimes it's not. I have people tell me I'm scummie when I'm over aggressive so it is almost a lose, lose situation.
@Cyberbob:
Do you have a list of players and thoughts on each player thus far?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #736 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:00 am

Post by farside22 »

@Armix: If CO and cyberbob are on both list as scum why wouldn't you vote for either one of them?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #755 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

@Armix: I stated something before the final vote was cast against xtoxm. What was I supposed to do hold up my hand and tell everyone to stop. They had their own opinon. I can't help but wonder why you think it was more scummie not to vote against xtoxm then it was especially after he made his claim.
@Cyberbob. It seems your list is more good people then bad. The ones you gave negative I think 2 of them are voting against you so that seems a bit OMGUS commantry then actual scum searching.
Thanks to whoever came up with the vote list pattern. I still feel Gorrad is scum and that vote pattern shown makes me feel more certain then before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #757 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:40 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:I hardly think its more scummy to have voted him, I've simply found the scum on the wagon (Bob and CO) and have to find those not on it.
Yet you are not voting for either one yourself?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #759 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cyberbob wrote:
farside22 wrote:@Cyberbob. It seems your list is more good people then bad. The ones you gave negative I think 2 of them are voting against you so that seems a bit OMGUS commantry then actual scum searching.
You would.
What kind of reply is that? :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #780 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:11 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
armlx wrote: Dangers of posting at 2 am.
I hate these excuses
Me too. I'm still not getting what armix is stating. If someone is scum and you are sure they are scum you should shake on them the hardest to see if and who defends them or what they say for themselves.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #785 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Hmmm Im starting to dislike Armlx's posts
Fos Armlx
still feel my Gorrad vote is good atm. Nothing really more to say... also Glork has an l in it Glork...
What was it that Armix stated that you did not like. How do you feel about the others that are being voted against and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #786 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Twomz wrote:I get what he's saying, I just don't agree. He's saying that if he is close to sure on who two of the scum are, he's going to try to find out who the others are instead of going after them. It makes sense on a certain level, but it doesn't really help today much (it's mainly for the rest of the game's benefit).
I understand to an extent, but I get nervous with a deadline and still very little discussion going on from others.
Eventually there should be a consenses or you will get those last minute scummie votes saying "oh I was making sure the lynch happened before the deadline" with nothing else behind it. Right now the votes are very split with it seems no one really agreeing.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #796 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Wow a reread really does wonders. I feel like I missed things I didn't see before. Here we go.

hasdgfas
- Post 121 you FOS everyon on the lynch but why didn't you go against the lynch. Why didn't you ask questions? Post 173 felt that Monkey getting two guilties too convenient. Good reason for vote. Post 239 makes a good point on other roles that could have been not targeting anyone that BB didn't think about. Post 556 reading hascows comments on cyberbob I realized how much we agreed. (frightening). - leaning town

Porochaz
(replacing skitzer D2) - nothing said that hadn't already. Not much offered on first post. threats to vote against xtoxm just saying he is scummy. (blah). He post and makes comment everyone so often. Porochaz is a hard one for me to read even with the reread. - neutral

armlx
- post 124 harsh comment. Why would you think there was a vig? Iammars post 43 states in regards to the doctor comment. "it's a scum tell, but I'm not a big fan as others." to Post 47 stating "I agree that is might diminish its use, but it's still a scumtell". FOS Monkey for scumtell doctor comment. Post 458 seems to contradict newest line up execpt for cyberbob (interesting) Post 521 seems a contradicion of sorts. You will vote xtoxm even though you think he is town instead of trying to find scum? Post 560 scum people then changed to different people Post 573. Why such a change in short amount of time? - so many changes I have yet to figure out if scum or town with his contraditory post recently leaning scum.
Gorrad
- post 136 when asked about his vote he throws the blame on BB. Feels lynching a Jester a good thing. (blah) - not really much said. Claimed weather effects him (which I think scum could have such a role). Not much added. - leaning scum
Twomz - there was so much towmz said. Goes from being good to voting against xtomx which seemed to me OMGUS matter to claim of lightening rod - safe for now, pending claim.
Bookitty
(replacing konehead D2) - seemed very noncommital to Twomz plan and agreed with it, but asked why it was town. Seems to miss that I stated I still find Gorrad scummie, but his weather comment had me on hold from voting against him. Missed my comment about why Twomz was being voted for after the whole smack on the nose. (I suggest a reread. I did it which is what changed my mind on a few people) Feel more town even with her not around much. Agree with lastest comment, but still feel BB is town so eh.
blackberry
- Says Niv is guilty (basically) claim vanilla townie day 2. Hasn't really been helpful day 3. I believe claim, but get to work and stop f*^&ing around)
Cyberbob
- Post 71 wondering if BB normally plays this way. votes Niv with no comments. Agrees with armix about vig comment and FOS bb. Lots of talk but only states that he is going out of town. (blah. Post 234 repeats what everyone has stated. Added nothing context wise. More post with nothing to say post. (sigh) Votes xtoxm claiming he was rolefishing (which others brought up). Post 512 hello pot this is kettle how are you doing? You know I look only at Cyberbob's post when I first read the case against him. After rereading everything I found more times were he posted and gave nothing to the post, but to say he was busy. - leaning scum
ChaosOmega
- not much offered for 2 days. Post 242 lots of details. Talks about investigator hound. Post 416 voted for xtoxm after someone said not to. (a bit hypocritical coming from day one). - neutral but IGMEOY.

vote: Cyberbob
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #806 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:01 am

Post by farside22 »

ChaosOmega wrote:
farside22 wrote:Post 416 voted for xtoxm after someone said not to. (a bit hypocritical coming from day one)
I'm assuming you're talking about Twomz' post 393:
Twomz wrote:Xtoxm is now at -2 to lynch. I don't think we should put him at -1, so I'd say hold off on the votes.
However, my vote was the fourth on Xtoxm.
Ah I missed the unvote. Where do you stand with today's vote and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #808 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Farside: In your analysis of me, you cite post 521 as a contradiction. It hardly is. The extra townie doesn't add an additional game day barring a lucky RB and confirming xtoxm as town and moving along is better than the day going to deadline, there being a no lynch, and xtoxm probably being lynched the next day for the same reasons leaving us very boned.

After his BB vote, Bookitty looks a lot more scummy. No reason to lynch him today though. Again, Cyberbob should be the lynch.

Waiting for a vote count to do anything else.
Still if you thought Xtomx was town don't you think you should have tried hard not to lynch him as you stated I should have?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #817 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Cyberbob wrote:I haven't claimed, no.

This is ridiculous. I've defended myself against virtually every accusation levelled at me (notice how hasd mysteriously left me alone after I pointed out the hypocrisy he showed in accusing me of lurking?), so now I'm drawing gut votes instead of votes backed up by reason? :roll:
In all the post I just reread from you not once have you tried to find scum or attempted to justify a vote you made. It was all agreement with others and not much offered in any way shape or form. Plus when you come on to say you were busy after being gone for a week (lets say a week) you just said you were busy, but came on with enough time to place a vote? That in it's self looks suspicious.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #820 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Cyberbob wrote:
farside22 wrote:In all the post I just reread from you not once have you tried to find scum or attempted to justify a vote you made.
bahahahahahahaha. I'm not going to dignify this with an answer. You're obviously too lazy to look for anything that might possibly prove you wrong.
farside22 wrote:It was all agreement with others and not much offered in any way shape or form.
bahahahahahahaha. I'm not going to dignify this with an answer. You're obviously too lazy to look for anything that might possibly prove you wrong.
farside22 wrote:Plus when you come on to say you were busy after being gone for a week (lets say a week) you just said you were busy, but came on with enough time to place a vote? That in it's self looks suspicious.
That post was formed over a number of days. I'm not surprised that you think it's suspicious - literally every word out of my mouth is a scumtell in your eyes. Take off the blinkers.
This is not defending yourself. Show where I am wrong.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #832 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Cyberbob wrote:It does, doesn't it? Particularly because I've been over most of these points at some point in this thread already. :roll:
The analysis you did was after you were asked to do so. Plus for 2 days you said nothing or next to nothing until people attacked you and now you are free to talk. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #895 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Sure, I'l explain my vote. I haven't like BB's play at all. Period. He's finally doing something in response to L-1, but before now he was coasting by without doing a frikkin' thing with his pseudo-confirmed status. I unvoted him because it looked like a lynch of him was unlikely, what with everyone believing his claim. Now, with people agreeing with me, I'm voting for him again.

As for the 'to shut him up' bit, that was only a joke. I wouldn't vote someone with his kind of claim unless I found him unbearably scummy. I do. I've been saying that all game.
Okay I have fun when people ask to look into things so here are some quotes I found.

Yeah, but I came to the same conclusion Bookitty did in 317 (Note: AFTER I switched). While I was voting BB because he was very anti-town, I thought about it and couldn't think of any way he'd do it as scum. He's an idiot either way, but he'd be even MORE stupid to do it as scum.
At one point just thinks BB is an idiot. Then we get the scum list.
Current Scumlist (for those keeping score):
Xtoxm
Blackberry
Twomz

1) Xtoxm- Rolefishing, buddying, and all-around scummy play
2) Blackberry- Lying to lynch a townie
3) Twomz- Worse rolefishing, all-around scummy play
4) Armlx- Finding the top two of my list protown, finding me scummy. Other than the hammer, I have yet to see myself do a scummy thing.
saw this and decided to have a little look at Cyberbob's recent posts. Not only has he posted on site several times a day, he's done so in a few games. He also buddied up to BB nicely, perhaps thinking that we'd lynch him and find his claim truth. Congrats, Cyberbob, you've name it to THE LIST.

THE LIST
1. Twomz
2. Cyberbob
3. Armlx
4. Blackberry
Notice it changed.
BB. You're scummy. Your d1 was one of the WORST plays I've ever seen. But I'll be a monkey's uncle if this didn't make me burst into laughter.

I believe the term is 'double-secret idiot'
Calling BB scum again.

Cyberbob wrote:
armlx wrote:
BB isn't scummy. He's claim confirmed and half cop confirmed.

Agreed. If it wasn't for this confirmation he'd definitely be scummy, but as it is he's merely erratic town.
Gorrad: Which is the ONLY reason he's not top of THE LIST.
He looks like he kind of believed the cop confirm thing here in this discussion.
Hey scum! BB is the closest thing to a confirmed townie we got, and he's reeeeeally bad at it. You kill him, and niether of us have to put up with his blathering, you lynch something close to confirmed, and we don't lose a power role. Everybody wins!
This post is meant to be a swipe at BB, not actually trying to direct a scum kill. If you think I put it in a scummy way, you can replace the first paragraph with "THINK, McFLY!"

2 quotes stating that he want the Mafia to kill BB. If bb scum why would they?
Joyous. A cult. You've managed to say exactly and precisely two helpful sentences this game.
Scum, PLEASE kill BB.
Sorry here is a 3rd for you.

Ok, so you were telling the truth about, I dunno NOTHING this ENTIRE game except MAYBE your role, and I'm supposed to take one list as serious? You call me an idiot for thinking one thing is serious, and again for thinking another isn't. BB, I'll be nice here. Please be quiet.
So does this mean he believed BB?
One week until deadline. I still support a Cyberbob lynch- usually don't lynch lurkers, but the lack of contribution is astounding.
This is the second hint at lynch Bob without a vote.

In all till BB started pissing him off he was leaving BB alone. BooKitty coming around to go against BB was a place for Gorrad to put a vote on BB even with all the back and forth I felt he didn't really think BB was scum
FOS: Gorrad
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #900 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad having me on the list is OMGUS. No explaination on why at this point either. I think he didn't appriecate me looking into his post. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #904 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Yeah, Armlx, I thought he was scum, then gave him the benefit of the doubt as a stupid townie, then went back to scum when he pushed it over the edge. What's wrong with that?

Farside, you deliberately misinterpretted multiple posts of mine and made very invalid points. I'd also like to state that the LAST person to look into my posts and fabricate points like you had a similar reaction to my counter as you and was found scum. That game is ongoing, unfortunately, or I'd link it.
The only think I misinterupted was your mafia please kill BB comments other then that it pretty much you looking like you were getting agrivated more by his comments then thinking he is actual scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #906 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:I was agrivated by his comments because he was being stupid
AND
scummy while trying to convince us that he's confirmed town.
Listen my problem mainly is you did give it up and sounded more agrivated then anything. If you felt strongly doing exactly what BooKitty did instead of jumping on that train after her looks scummie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #908 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Armix is right there are only 3 days left till deadline.
Mod: Can you prod anyone that hasn't posted in the past 5 days.

I hadn't realized I didn't unvote when I voted for Cyberbob. I feel cyberbob is the better lynch with some of his excuses. I think someone who was so busy for 2 days all the sudden having time to argue when pressured it better. Gorrad is my second choice do to his hammer vote and blatant attack on BB while on the other side saying he believed BB and his hammer was because he believed BB. I just feel it's a comment to make to cover his butt.

Unvote:
Vote: Cycberbob
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #910 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

armlx wrote:Honestly, farside, I agree with you. Bob is pretty much 100% scum, while Gorrad (after the BB vote) is about 80%. I just want to make sure we actually get a lynch today, as there's not really a difference between a no lynch and lynch in terms of time remaining in the game if our assumptions are correct. The vote on Gorrad was is also to push a claim, as that would help greatly. There's also the fact probably scum CO started the day with the vote, which looks a lot like a bus to me.
With 3 days left I would rather go with the one I feel more sure about and pressure him. Has cycber claimed anything?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #914 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Rogue Santa, Snowy Vig. I can send a special 'present' to someone once per snowy period. If I do so during the day, it ends said day. If I don't get lynched by the first snow, I'd be more than happy to prove it.
Okay love the name and flavor text. If you made this up you are so getting a nom for best role claim.
If this is true then read everything before using this ability. I don't think you are the lynch today, but you are someone I will keep my eye on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #917 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Rogue Santa, Snowy Vig. I can send a special 'present' to someone once per snowy period. If I do so during the day, it ends said day. If I don't get lynched by the first snow, I'd be more than happy to prove it.
Okay love the name and flavor text. If you made this up you are so getting a nom for best role claim.
If this is true then read everything before using this ability. I don't think you are the lynch today, but you are someone I will keep my eye on.
Why would Santa be a "rogue" and what is your "present" -- death?
I read Dean Knootz Santa's evil twin. Anything is possible with Santa. Or better yet think Futurama and the santa they built. If Glork watches that show I can imagine a rouge santa.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #928 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Cyberbob wrote:You guys want a claim? Fine, here's your claim. :roll:

I'm Brigadier Thyme, Tracker.
Any flavor text that can back this up, because right now I'm not biting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #930 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

ChaosOmega wrote:Still liking my vote where it is. Rogue Santa sounds like a scummy name to me, and it looks like you just tagged on a role. The only thing I could find on Rogue Santa is that it's a type of spiced ale.

Cyberbob's claim, on the other hand, looks a lot better to me. From the Redwall Wiki:
The Redwall Wiki wrote:Thyme was relatively wise, cautious and had great experience in battle. An excellent scout and tracker Thyme could sense danger long in advance. His prediction and analysis of a situation were invariably correct. Thyme was also a master at long bow archery and could develop a wide variety of fighting devices out of existing material.

Brigadier Thyme was known for his thick, waxed moustache, which he occasionally twirled, stroked or brushed with care, and his excellent appetite. Thyme also developed a great fondness for October Ale, thanks to Gabriel Quill. While somewhat more serious than Rosie or even Clary, Thyme was still occasionally fond of joking, especially in battle situations, although he often winced at Hon Rosie's ear-splitting laughter.

Brigadier Thyme, as all members of the Long Patrol, was particularly devoted to Rawnblade, the current Badger Lord of Salamandastron . He obeyed the badger's orders faithfully, and did not hesitate to face danger in the process.

In a heroic act of service and selflessness, Brigadier Thyme ultimately laid down his life to save a group of oarslaves who had been taken hostages by searats.
His role name as a tracker makes perfect sense, and he is described as heroic and selfless.

Neither of them have posted much in terms of useful content, but Cyberbob's provided a reason for it. Gorrad's just been actively lurking and posting nonsense.
Well if my memory serves me well. Santa going rouge was the term they used in Futurama. Basically they built Santa with the idea's of what Santa was and he went rouge saying every person was naughty. He then chased anyone down who he found at night to kill them. I could see that as a SK role type or Vig I could see this if the term he used is correct.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #935 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Farside why exactly are you making a role up for Gorrad?
I'm just seeing the posiblity of the role, what it could be if it exsist.
He may not be lying. It was foggy last night. Remember?
Wouldn't foggy make the readings unclear. Do you think he would have gotten a false report instead of a unclear result?
Sorry realised I wasnt being clear in my Farside question, why Farside are you explaining gorrads role for him...
Why does CO come up with explainations for others?
It's not that I think less of Gorrad I see a posibility of the role. Damn it man I love futurama and if the Mod created the role based on that show I say thumbs up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #937 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
Armlx -- If Cyberbob is lying, why aren't you voting him?

Nevermind, I see you are.

I am very suspiscious of farside's defending Gorrad.
I see the role as possible. I did say it could be vig or SK I would say that is defending him. Just because I can't find a niffty page like CO means I'm making this stuff up. Here is the best I can offer from the episode.
futurama X-mas story episode 17 wrote:It turns out that back in 2801 the Friendly Robot Company built a robotic Santa Claus to determine who'd been naughty and who'd been nice. But Santa malfunctioned and he now thinks everyone is naughty. And when Santa thinks you're naughty he murders you.

I would lean SK if we I was certain we had one from just this episode.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #944 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Glork wrote: Image
Foggy
-- The thick fog gives off a gloomy air...
Identites of those killed during Foggy periods are not revealed.
You know there is nothing here that states that any reading is effected during Foggy weather. The only thing it meantions if identities during the period are not revealed. I assumed by Foggy it would be unclear, but seeing what the Mod wrote makes me think it is not the case. I think Porochaz assumption is not on par.
FOS: Porochaz.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #958 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:I'd like to state that my role in NO WAY reffered to Futurama. It says that I'm Santa, but I'm pissed. Nothing about robots or anything. I'm closer to Niv's role than Monkey's- a reference to a seasonal character rather than one from pop culture.
This makes me sad. :cry:

I agree why didn't Cyberbob say anything when BB came out. No FOS, no real questioning of BB's claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #985 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Twomz wrote:My role absorbs all kills, so if we have any one shot vigs, I'd say hold off for a night.

Since armlx is going against his data, I'm fine with the Cyberbob lynch, especially after his last result was me not doing anything (I can't do anything unless it's during a thunderstorm). But, please remember how the information against Cyberbob was presented by BB. Yes, I consider what happened skewing. If BB truly didn't check when he posted his own roleclaim before saying that someone made the post after it, then I suppose it's unintentional skewing, but it is skewing nonetheless. And the fact that before BB's claim he said he was going to be out of town... then the Gorrad quicklynch, yeah he didn't have a chance to counterclaim. But, because of his "choices" for targets and the fact that armlx is saying that he's lying, I'm willing to go along with the lynch. But def. not for the day 1 stuff.

AS THE LIGHTNING ROD I AM GOING TO STEAL BOOKITTY'S THUNDER!!!

Vote: Cyberbob

Hurrah for puns.

Good luck town. Please catch scum tomorrow :(.
Don't you think we got scum today? :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:20 am

Post by farside22 »

All I think is a whole bunch of WIFOM at this point. I think CO also tried to help Cyberbob by showing the possiblity of the role being true. More people were inclined to believe Cyberbob was telling the truth until Armix called him out.
@ChaosOmega: Why are you still voting against Gorrad during yesterday? Why did you not think that the tracker role could have been a scum role?
vote: ChaosOmega

Until I get some answers to some questions I feel this is a good place to go.
I know this question is going to bite me in the butt I'm curious to ask those voting against Twomz why it is not possible for a mafia RB to have blocked him if there is a mafia RB?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

ChaosOmega wrote:
farside22 wrote:I'm curious to ask those voting against Twomz why it is not possible for a mafia RB to have blocked him if there is a mafia RB?
I really don't like this. I think it's because you're asking a hypothetical question about a hypothetical role that there is no evidence of actually being in this game. Only you and Twomz have mentioned the existence of a roleblocker today. Is it because you're really trying to make it blatant that your scumbuddy was "blocked" last night?
Nice I did say it was a question that would bite me in the butt :roll:
Seriously if you have something to back up the scum buddy comment other then my question I ask that you bring it on because that last sentence comes across as almost OMGUS since we both voted against you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I asked because I got screwed over as a townie due to WIFOM comments.
There are two things that happened with Twomz.
1) he lied and is scum
2) he was blocked to look scummie
If he lied yesterday to save himself then he is almost assured to get lynched today for that lie.
If he was blocked by scum he is an easy lynch for the scum to jump on to get rid of a town person.
That is the reason I'm not sure what to think because there is both possiblities.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:45 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod can we get a prod on players that haven't posted in 5 days?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:Twomz is definitely my biggest suspect right now, but I will not vote him yet because discussion is good.
Since BB's not the best with the scum hunting and I feel you have been more vocal about certain people in this game may I ask why you feel Twomz is scum and if there was anyone else you think is scum. I understand about the claim that Twomz had, but is there other things he said that make you feel he is scummie?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:46 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
Twomz wrote:Um, I didn't die. That leads me to believe there is a mafia roleblocker (or a really jerky town roleblocker). The only other explanation is that Glork made a game with a role that can bodyguard everyone on one night and gave the mafia an ability that insure that their kill goes in >.< which is ridiculous.
HoS: Twomz

Twomz: think about what happened last night
before
coming out with these theories.

Everyone: Pretty much the same. Think about what happened last night and why Twomz's theory doesn't make sense and leads me to believe it's just a bad excuse for why he didn't get killed
I'm not saying I think Twomz it correct or not correct. I'm taking it as more a possiblity then not. If Twomz comes up scum I'm willing to take my chance that he is not. Something in my gut tells me that all the WIFOM could be mafia related and if he turns out town who are you going to look at?
BB
calling Twomz at as a liar by the way is hypocritcal of you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Bookitty wrote:I think the fact that I was not killed last night is a pretty clear sign that Blackberry is not scum (I had stated I would target him as soon as weather permitted, in a fairly threatening manner).

I'm not seeing what you're getting at, Hasdgfas. Twomz's claimed role only prevents kills (by drawing them all to himself); it doesn't prevent all night actions. I reread and nowhere did he claim that.

I'm about fifty/fifty on Twomz right now. Still trying to find some connections; we know Armlx was not Mafia (hence the deadness of him).

ChaosOmega, what do you think of Farside?

Farside, I can't make any sense of this:
Farside wrote:I'm not saying I think Twomz it correct or not correct. I'm taking it as more a possiblity then not. If Twomz comes up scum I'm willing to take my chance that he is not.
Can you clarify?
If you see BB he is already stating that because I disagree with people about twomz that I must be his scum partner. :roll:
I don't believe he is and if I'm wrong well I'm willing to just take that chance that I'm wrong. I am going with my gut and as I stated the WIFOM is either scum role blocker or twomz lied. People want to believe twomz lied that is for them.
As for Chaos I have this quote from what I wrote about my suspicion.
ChaosOmega - not much offered for 2 days. Post 242 lots of details. Talks about investigator hound. Post 416 voted for xtoxm after someone said not to. (a bit hypocritical coming from day one). - neutral but IGMEOY.
Plus Chaos was the one who pointed out that Cyber's role was and was focused on Gorrad for yesterday's vote. I say it was a scum buddy trying to help his scum buddy. Simple.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Ok, since it looks like I'm still pinging some scumdars pretty hard, I'll give my usual deal when there's an unconfirmed killing role. Y'all direct me, and there's no problems. If I AM scum, then congrats! You just wasted a scum kill or outed scum. If I'm not, congrats! You just got a second town lynch. Win-win.

If there IS a scum roleblocker, that could get difficult, but aparently some people see a reason for there not to be one that I'm missing. That's cool, I'm ok with not getting it.

Pseudovote: Farside

Please no hammers until everyone gives a pseudovote or this idea is vetoed. I imagine scum will protest it some.
Yeah sure. :roll:
I see is this because I disagree. Do I need to be a lamb and agree with everyone because the last time I didn't disagree enough for Armix and obviously if you disagree too much people look at you. If you think Twomz is scum then that is on you. I disagree. I'm being so blah about it because I believe him and I see already no matter what no one is going to believe me.
I'm saying if Twomz is town to look at those pushing it so hard. If he's scum I'm wrong and will face a wrath tomorrow for it. Should I start the argument now?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1058 (isolation #86) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Ok, since it looks like I'm still pinging some scumdars pretty hard, I'll give my usual deal when there's an unconfirmed killing role. Y'all direct me, and there's no problems. If I AM scum, then congrats! You just wasted a scum kill or outed scum. If I'm not, congrats! You just got a second town lynch. Win-win.

If there IS a scum roleblocker, that could get difficult, but aparently some people see a reason for there not to be one that I'm missing. That's cool, I'm ok with not getting it.

Pseudovote: Farside

Please no hammers until everyone gives a pseudovote or this idea is vetoed. I imagine scum will protest it some.

Please respond and pseudovote. If no one else goes ahead and does this, Farside will be NKd.
You are not even going to wait to see if Twomz is actual scum before saying I'm the target of a NK.
FOS Gorrad
that is scummie as hell. If you are that sure maybe I should change my vote to you if you are trying to buss a partner. However I still don't think Twomz is scum, but your comment reeks of desperate.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #87) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Nono, you see, I'm a Snowy Vig. I've already claimed as such. It doesn't matter if Twomz is scum or not, I'll be vigging you tonight unless the town would rather I vig someone else.
You are not even asking for a claim and you are going to target me? How long have you been playing this game?
Can you say why you are targetting me if it's not based on Twomz scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Farside, if you want to claim, that's up to you. I'm not sure you're the vig tonight, but since I've gotten so little feedback it's looking likely. I doubt it will change anything though. Cyberbob had a very protown-sounding role and was scum, no reason to think he's the only one.

CO, you're forgetting a few things. First off, that my vigging will hopefully confirm my role. If it doesn't, it either wastes a mafia kill or confirms the existence of a roleblocker. Also, Farside is scum, as likely is Twomz, so what you're talking about is a huge longshot.
Your willing to "vig" someone even with a very valid point made from ChaosOmega in regards to town ratio versus mafia ratio. Plus you don't think a role claim will change your mind. Wow just wow.
unvote: Vote: Gorrad

I have never seen such poor reasoning from a player just to "prove their role"
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:How's this. Say that I AM scum. Then, by your logic, the scum will NK and I'll claim I got blocked or whatever. Then you can lynch me. Huzzah, you caught scum. I'm either town and we get an extra kill or I'm mafia and you've caught me. Either way, Town comes out ahead. The ONLY way it won't work is if both you and Twomz are town. And I don't even begin to think that's the case.

Twomz, it says the weather was changed during the night scene. It said it was foggy instead of T-Storms.
You are just too much (censor) that I just can't believe you would think anything like this at all. You still haven't laid a single case against me except you don't like the fact that I disagree with the Twomz lynch.
Lay out a case against me.
You say a claim doesn't mean anything. How is that being a town person at all? I'm pretty much useless in this weather so I have no issue claiming, but you say it doesn't matter. Is anyone really listening to this Gorrad's points? Has he made one against me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:A claim, in a normal game, would be important. However, the scum we've found has the role of a protagonist, and did in fact have his claimed role, just a different allignment. Unless you can not only confirm your role but ALSO confirm it is pro-town in nature within, I'd say today or tomorrow, I'm going to kill you unless the town decides otherwise (which is not looking likely).

As for a case? You may be right, I don't remember specifically posting a single thorough case on you, but I remember suspecting you and making points to that regard since d3. Yourself and Twomz are currently the only occupants of my scumlist, and your reactions towards my recent actions have only helped confirm your place. You are struggling tooth and limb to not die, voting me...because you don't believe my claim? I suppose that's it. If that's the case, you need only wait for tommorow where, if what you say is true, there will only be one night kill, and you'll be around to push my lynch.

Enough speculation, though. I say we kill Twomz and let tommorow fall as it may. Setting up lynches gives the mafia the ability to rely on options. We need to let them speculate, not give them our actions in advance. With luck, tommorow Twomz and Farside will both be dead scum.
My vote is against you because you attitude and comments couldn't be more anti-town.
My claim is hot-weather cop. I only can investigate during hot weather (sunny or heat advisory days) So I've had only two investigations thus far.
I don't believe a person who is a vig would kill as willing as you are. You could be a SK who can only kill during certain weather as far as I know and your reasoning for wanting to kill me is weak. Now you have an outted cop. Good job. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Oh yeah, an SK that can only kill during one specific type of weather that doesn't happen until Night Four. VERY likely. And as for your investigations, let's hear 'em.
I'm not answering any of your questions since you don't have a good reason to trying to NK. Go screw yourself.
If the town listens to this crap from you I could care less since the reasoning thus far is none!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:54 am

Post by farside22 »

hasdgfas wrote:
Iammars wrote:farside, you just claimed cop. This requires investigations to come forth.
Yes, it does.
Yet neither one of you question his sanity or ask why he wants to NK me.
Whatever
Xtoxm - innocent
BooKitty - innocent
I don't care after this. I'm not answering why because this town has failed on so many levels it just pisses me off.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Stop throwing a strop about it and do something about it... Im looking at this argument between you and Gorrad and I really dont know what to think however that last post is scummy and deinetly not pro-town. How do you expect town to win this if you fuck off after
persons opinion.
That one person is basically waiting for the town to okay his moves my responds only!
One there is most likely 3 scums left. There is what 4 (censor) people actually playing the game at this point and everyone else has (censor) disappeared.
Two not a single person excpet CO has brought up why it is bad
Three he thinks if Twomz comes up scum or town makes me scum either way with no reason behind his descision.
Either actually read what is (censor) going on or STFU!

@BooKitty: I said what I could about Xtomx without fighting. I never had to breadcrumb anything before. I tried to say he was town every which way I could without coming out and saying why. If you have a better way for me to learn to breadcrumb I will listen, but frankly you should already know why I investigated you after what was said between the two of us.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Porochaz wrote:Even though my point had nothing to do with you and Gorrads argument I have read over.

So first thing... Gorrad, in my view you shouldn't vig tonight if we mislynch. If you misvig thats game over. I do find it slightly scummy that you think that clearing you is more important than whether or not we are in lylo. Farside, in the last few pages you have blatantly over-reacted to Gorrads view.

Onto your points.
1. Fair enough, if you think people have disappeared ask for a prod/ ask questions to get them involved. Like me for instance I disappeared why dont you ask me questions instead of saying "STFU" as its very hypocritical of you.
2.Ok I agree with CO its bad. Similar views above.
3.He finds you scummy irrespective of Twomz's alliance. I have no problem with that, what I do have a problem with is the fact he is so willing to kill you despite not really having much of a case on you...

Now I am finding you scummy because your rudeness towards me and Bookie and your blatant overreaction is, I think, out of character for you.
I'm pissed off. Duh!
Not a single person looked and thought wow he's not playing a town vig additude and you want me not to be pissed off at everyone lackidasical attitude in regards to it? You honestly think he is being pro town saying what he did without himself realizing that there is hardly anyone really participating. Those that are posting by the way are posting enough not to really need a prod. (I could be wrong). Plus I find the whole reason that Twomz is being lynched was based on the fact that he didn't die. Some people were willing to see if he was being honest, but saw the weather change and figured it was done why? Do they think that Twomz would (censor) see that himself? Do they not think that the (censor) mafia would have discussed it? Heck I didn't even notice the change in weather from one day to the next. No one thinks hey maybe the scum did that so they could kill who they wanted. Nope. You want me to go on about why I'm pissed. Just keep asking. :x
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

No I don't think vigs have different sanities. I think Gorrad's thought process is faulty on many levels. I am doubting the vig claim based on the fact that he wants to NK me because I disagree with people. Now he is saying because I find him scummie for wanting to NK me but wants people to weigh in when very few people are talking. His logic in the matter is faulty.
I unfortunetly feel useless, because I can only investigate during hot or sunny days and it has been wet, snowy, windy anything but sunny these past few days.
@Hascow. My character has a name is that what you are looking for? Or is saying I'm a warm weather cop sufficiate.
Oh might I add that Gorrad still stated that no matter what Twomz's alignment was he was going to vig me based on no reason what so ever. I'm sorry, but no of his reasoning thus far makes me feel safe as a town member. Why wouldn't Glork but in a SK with limited kill ability? He made a cop with limited means?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:
ChaosOmega wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why wouldn't Glork but in a SK with limited kill ability?
Because his chance of winning would be about zero. Serial killers are up against bad enough odds as it is. Making their kills less frequent would make it a really shitty role.
Yeah. I could see a scum group where each person can kill a certain weather (that would be REALLY cool), but, given Cyberbob's role, I doubt that. Also that would STILL exclude me, seeing as how I'm making a kill besides the mafia kill.
You still aren't coming up with a good reason to vig. 3 people (not including myself) have stated why it is a bad reason and why haven't you taken into account peoples lack of posting on the subject?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:Your claim IS making me reconsider. The reconsideration will take a bit. Also, I probably just missed this earlier, but what is your role name?
J.B. is the name. Warm weather cop is my game. I'm not fond of this weather at all and wish for hot and sunny days to come out and find myself some scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:There are MANY J.B.s. Any one in particular?
That's all I got.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm leaning towards Porochaz at this point. Out of everyone who has been playing (except Iammars who is also on this list) they have not actively tried to find or look for scum. Neither voted for cyberbob for yesterday's lynch. Cyberbob I noted voted for Porochaz which scum can do for distancing purposes. And although I know scum to out their partners to look town I have played with hascow a bit and I never found that was his style.
unvote: vote: Porochaz
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:31 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not sure what time the deadline is, but I really don't feel Twomz is the lynch and I'm stated as much through out the day. I feel this lynch is being pushed by the scum. I will have nothing to do with this lynch.
MOD: I have my vote on Porochaz.

Quiet frankly if I'm right and twomz is a town member I would be looking at Porochaz and hascow at this point.
FYI. I will be on V/LA from April 3rd to April 9th.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #101) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

I don't understand how the scum got a second kill so fast can you explain Glork?
Plus yes it sucked that I had only 2 investigations and the weather hurt more then helped. If you are going to have a fair weather cop there should have been a winter cop to counter balance the bad weather.
I had Porochaz and hascow. I thought CO was part of it, but wasn't positive.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”