Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 1, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:Gonna go ahead and throw in
pablito
for Best Overall Mish Mash Player. He's consistently the most entertaining person in Mish Mash to play in games with or interact with, and he deserves some recognition.
CC, 1 post earlier wrote:Nominations with
LINKS
and descriptions of why you wish to nominate a player or game are greatly appreciated.
Please bold who/what you are nominating
and for what award
goddammit CC.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Cc had a literal child for this game. If the FBI comes a'knockin...
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Vijarada »

nth school survivor. it was pretty good. we should probably wait a while before nominating every newbie in every game, though.

edit: not to say that gimmick, bippy etc aren't really cool or award worthy! but there's a year left to see what happens
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Vijarada »

If lsg/mish-mash Kodak moment iz a thing, I nominate the 16 player shipwreck in nexus. From a strategic perspective, what a silly round. From a character perspective, it contributed to a lot of storylines (and I think the d.va vote was a big move squarely on karass's résumé). There might be sillier votes later, but I doubt it.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Wait no I don't, Kodak moment is supposed to be a thing for individuals or groups isn't it? And is for out of game/entertaining stuff. So the baby goes to bippy, summer.

Rescind.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Maclow3 for best newbie and SummerinWonderland, pablito, OGML and CC for best LSG for One World.

Maclow was pretty likable in School but this game he totally rocked it. He played UTR but was still one of the most liked players the whole game and he made big moves. His love for the game is infectious and reminds me of myself. He's great and he's also the only newbie to win a game this year so yeah he should totally win this if it happened rn. Idk sometimes I think we should give this award to someone in general mish mash but I don't know much about it.

OW was just solid. Mods were pretty much never behind or anything like that. Game was incredibly innovative, the no-PM thing convinced all the haters in record time, it was just really good. It could honestly cause a change in the meta, but it's great in its own right. Challenges were an improvement on last medivac game. Permissions were like... hardest of all time territory so mods doing such an impeccable job is really impressive. Yeah, it was just good and I'll be surprised if it doesn't win (especially given the Janitor also modded, abuse of power plz).
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Vijarada »

actually that whole statement is holistically wrong but both sentences are wrong
1: it goes to the mods, that's why reck and drench have special images
2: Nexus
3: As evidenced by the fact that the person who posted that also created this thread, it was a joke.
Last edited by Vijarada on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Vijarada »

i nominate Presidential Fantasy Draft and Express Pensively Your Cartoon for best general mish mash game because there are no nominations for that category and general mish mash is important! other people please nominate other games that you think were the best general mish mash game. i'm sure there are better ones than the ones i nominated but i can't really think of any real institutions made this year, maybe because im not actually paying attention.
get a warrant

Return to “2017 Scummies and Mashies”