Changing the Game...

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 5, wgeurts wrote:Send me a message if you need a second wiki-SysOp on your side, I had plans to fix up mish-mash already :]
We have a skype chat rather than a PT for the Mish Mash Wiki coalition since that's a more comfy medium for most active Mish Mash users, so if you have Skype and want in on that, let me know. If not I can definitely keep you and anyone else interested posted.

Pablito brought up trying to improve categorization/interpage navigation, which is definitely something you'd be an asset for once there's more content for the Mish Mash section of the wiki in general.

Also, if you could quickly draw up a template that would be used on the top of all Large Social Game pages (e.g. Survivor: Medevac Island that has in some order the Game Title, MS thread Link, Zetaboards forum link, Anonymous or Non-Anonymous, Mods, # of players, and Winner) that would be cool cuz I'm really rusty with making those but I think that'd be useful <_<
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”