The Mole: Wie is de Mol 2014!

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 40, Faraday wrote:bleep bloop where is the new ep!
qft :(
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #85 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by KittyMo »

that execution was much needed

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Spoiler:
poor shaun :(

i enjoy that i've been correct in my tunneling.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #130 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by KittyMo »

where is ep10 :(

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:01 am

Post by KittyMo »

Thank you!

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by KittyMo »

In post 228, mykonian wrote:
Spoiler: today
Pffft

For episodes I've been wavering on Jochem now, he looks so good in challenge after challenge.

And here, it looks like Thomas is iffy again, and he's the blindspot scum all season long

I must admid that I don't know this time. It's not Sanne, I have to say I will be somewhat surprised by the result at the end of it. But I think it may actually be Thomas now.

And if Jochem is actually a candidate, he's been super awesome, endearing and funny.
Spoiler:
I'm curious what struck you as so pure from Sanne early on. I remember that I vaguely liked her in the paper mill & in the Oaks Park challenge but felt Vincent, Yvonne, Immanuelle, and Diederik were the ppl who had really genuine moments early on. + Sigrid a tad later (dat confessional about the color red being triggering). My ep1 mole was Thomas, and then Vincent went home and I tabled him completely and hardtunneled Jochem until like ep4-ep5 where Sigrid passively mentioned that Jochem is deliberately moleing. and Thomas's auction behavior made me finally say to Faraday, you know if I didn't think this guy was clear from Vincent's elimination then he'd be way up for me suspicion-wise.

I reluctantly have come back around to Thomas being the mole. Tho going back to the auction, it does amaze me that candidate!Jochem is the one that privately said 3 jokers are worth nothing to him with no further screentime on that convo & and mole!Thomas privately put them as worth $2000. That blows my mind. So do a few other things. But I think the season as a whole makes more sense with Thomas being the mole who is fairly invisible and seems to show a lot more personality in non-task situations, e.g. during the Oregon Trail. Which puts Jochem as moleing more than the real mole and making it to the finale with the wrong mole identified, but uh. Ya.

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #253 (isolation #7) » Tue May 15, 2018 6:27 am

Post by KittyMo »

In post 252, pickemgenius wrote:pretty sad about who the mole was.
why

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “General Discussion”