The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

buy a turtle leather backpack and exit the shop
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:57 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeMcMenno's energy is now at the warning level

In post 215, Shaziro wrote:I will say 'Gladly!" but then ask if our group has an insignia, or group colors, or some other identifying feature. If not, I offer to design one.
ResultYou ask your question about if your group has any identifying group features, and offer to make one. Firebringer doesn't respond at this time. You see Cerberus v666 walk off and talk to a near by guard.

Enter Action: ______________
In post 216, mykonian wrote:
In post 214, Annadog40 wrote:You put the corner of the box to the wavy pillar. The water flashes black and one of the bandits down on the ground enter the pillar and jet up to you. They pull out their sword.
Hit the magical machine at the bottom of the border with all might!
ResultYou slam the box on the pillar of water, it keeps flashing black. The bandit shoves you away from the pillar of water and you are thrown into the edge of the sky river and now the upper half of your body is hanging out the side of the sky river. They point their sword at you. Your white card flashes.

In post 217, Aronis wrote:
quickly finish looting the house, then leave.
ResultYou quickly manage to loot 500 more coin, a childish drawing and some more health and energy potions. You make to leave the store but are interrupted when Errantparabola enters the shop.

In post 220, Cerberus v666 wrote:Look or ask around for any guards/police/something like that, and once I find them, ask them if fhey know anything about an artifact known as the Holy Grail, or where I could find someone who might know something about it.
ResultAfter Firebringer tells you about a mini quest, you go off to find a guard who is near by. You ask them about the artifact and the guard says "No idea about any holy grail, I would head to the worship hall for anything holy."

Your energy is now 95/100

In post 221, Felissan wrote:
Go in a random direction until I leave the forest
ResultYou go north and walk out of Leafwater Town, the trees clear and you are now in a grassy wind swept field. There are a few paths that litter the field.

Your energy is now 67/100

In post 222, WhemeStar wrote:I ask around who the body is and why would anyone would kill him. I also take the package back since the dude is dead and open it.
ResultYou ask around and the bartender tells you that his name was Kharals and that they were brothers and he was a bit of a jerk and tended to rub people who knew him the wrong way.

The bartender leaves the room and you take the package and open it and find that it is a champagne looking bottle with dark purple liquid and a label that says "Fruits of the divine tree".

In post 223, Errantparabola wrote:Put 1 point in the experience bar.
Buy the requisite potions from the local shop, make sure I bought the right thing, and return to the hospital.
hand the head doctor the potions and remaining coin, if any remains.
Action FailedIn the upper left corner of your vision you see a gray bar with Errantparabola written in the left corner. You also see an empty bar at the bottom center or your vision with some white text that reads 0/8. You go to the store but when you enter, you see a dead man and child on the floor and Aronis with a bloody knife and several gaps between the potions on the shelf.

In post 224, N wrote:now dig like diagonally up or w/e
ResultYou shift to digging diagonally upwards, it is slower going than digging sideways or down and pitch dark. You find the dirt in this area feels less compact, as if someone or something other than you was digging in this area.

You are still able put one point in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

Cheery Dog wrote:buy a turtle leather backpack and exit the shop
ResultYou successful purchase the backpack and exit the shop.

Your white card starts flashing red and a fellow task force member goes to you and says "There is a bandit sighting near the kriktilundr border in the sky river. We'll go to the nearest portal and sky river the rest of the way. Are you ready for this mission?"

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Get directions to the worship hall, tell Shaziro that I don't know if we have any sort of special insignia, and tell fire bringer that the guard said we should head to the worship hall if we're interested in holy things, and also tell him I'll gladly go on this other quest, since we're here already.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:55 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 226, Annadog40 wrote:You slam the box on the pillar of water, it keeps flashing black. The bandit shoves you away from the pillar of water and you are thrown into the edge of the sky river and now the upper half of your body is hanging out the side of the sky river. They point their sword at you. Your white card flashes.
check the white card secretly, meanwhile ask what the robber what he wants from me.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Felissan »

Take whichever path away from the woods looks the safest until I reach a place of interest
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:23 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I drink the drink. And walk off to find someone else to talk to
Im a dog that quacks
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Head to the nearest portal for the mission
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by N »

just keeping digging
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Panic and run the fuck away.
Go to the hospital as fast as I can.
Tell the head doctor that I saw someone holding a bloody knife over a dead man and child at the store.
Ask her if there's anything we can do.
Apologize repeatedly and break down into tears, traumatized by the horrible scene.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by McMenno »

I forgot to send in an action didn't I

consume the creature to absorb its powers
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Annadog40 »

Cerberus v666 wrote:Get directions to the worship hall, tell Shaziro that I don't know if we have any sort of special insignia, and tell fire bringer that the guard said we should head to the worship hall if we're interested in holy things, and also tell him I'll gladly go on this other quest, since we're here already.
ResultYou respond to Shaziro and Firebringer and tell them about the worship hall and accept the quest he suggested. Firebringer doesn't respond at this time.

Your energy is now 90/100

mykonian wrote:
In post 226, Annadog40 wrote:You slam the box on the pillar of water, it keeps flashing black. The bandit shoves you away from the pillar of water and you are thrown into the edge of the sky river and now the upper half of your body is hanging out the side of the sky river. They point their sword at you. Your white card flashes.
check the white card secretly, meanwhile ask what the robber what he wants from me.
ResultYou ask the robber what they want from you, while you ask you secretly put your finger to the card, your finger glows slightly but the robber doesn't notice.

You hear a message in your mind from the scientist say "Great work you found the source, but we're detecting multiple fruit bandits in the area so we contacted the bandit task force and they're on your way. If you can get the box directly on the machine, you can stop it from disrupting the river."

You catch the end of what the bandit says "- so hand over your items and come with me or die!"

Behind the bandit, you see some armor clad warriors including Cheery Dog jet up. The bandit doesn't notice.

In post 229, Felissan wrote:
Take whichever path away from the woods looks the safest until I reach a place of interest
ResultYou walk on the safest looking path, eventually you are unable to see the forest behind you. In the distance, you see a group of humanoids with what looks like a caravan. You see one of the figures point at you and the others start moving towards you.

Your energy is now 62/100

In post 230, WhemeStar wrote:I drink the drink. And walk off to find someone else to talk to
ResultYou drink out of the bottle. When you do, the world starts to sway and become more blurry and colorful. You feel slight nausea. You try walking but stumble into the boxes and fall on your but. Some of the boxes turn into lizard monsters and growl intently at you.

In post 231, Cheery Dog wrote:Head to the nearest portal for the mission
ResultYou go with your taskforce members to the portal. One taskforce member takes out salmon gem and a gray card with glowing yellow numbers on it. They put the gem in their gauntlet and swipe the card on the gauntlet and everyone's gauntlets starts to glow and the portal activates and turns salmon.

You enter the portal and when you come out, the sun is higher in the sky and you see a pop up in the upper center of your screen say 'new zone'. A taskforce member creates a pillar of water onto you and the others and you are quickly jetted across the sky.

You stop when you see the bandit holding mykonian at sword point. Near by you see a wavy pillar of water below you with a magical machine at the bottom that is pulsing a black light. You also see near by a translucent golden brown border that the river passes though. At the bottom of the border is a gap held up by a magical machine and two other bandits are near by.

"This is our chance to sneak into kriktilundr so we can take down the bandit's head quarters," The task force leader whispers "I need one of you to take care of this bandit, two of you will take care of the bandits down below and the remaining two make a break for that gap. We need to get some of our own in kriktilundr."

Your energy is now 95/100

In post 232, N wrote:just keeping digging
ResultYou keep digging upwards, you feel something that is moving brush up against you. It stops moving then you feel it start to coil around you.

You are still able put one point in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

In post 233, Errantparabola wrote:Panic and run the fuck away.
Go to the hospital as fast as I can.
Tell the head doctor that I saw someone holding a bloody knife over a dead man and child at the store.
Ask her if there's anything we can do.
Apologize repeatedly and break down into tears, traumatized by the horrible scene.
ResultYou run out of the store, Aronis doesn't respond. You quickly arrive at the hospital and tell the head doctor about what you saw.

The head doctor takes out a white card and pokes it with a glowing finger then she says "That's terrible, there's an investigation going on for a recent murder so I told them about the murders and the murderers location and hopefully they'll be able to catch the killer. It might even be tied to the murder they're investigating.
There isn't anything to do for the murdered but to make sure they are outside when the dancing lights hit so they can find peace. I'm glad you managed to get out alive, you seem to have a knack for attracting trouble."

After she tells you this, you gain three experience

Your experience is now 3/8

In post 234, McMenno wrote:I forgot to send in an action didn't I

consume the creature to absorb its powers
ResultYou start to eat the creature. You feel your energy rise a bit and your bite strength along with your sense of smell increase ten fold. When you are done, you smell more food in the cave that the monster entered from.

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Shaziro »

I -immediately- begin searching around for writing implements, paper or something to draw/write on, and colorful writing implements or paint. I'm makin' a banner for us, mothertruckers!
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Felissan »

Let them come a bit closer to see who they are. If they look like bandits, casually set one of them on fire to test their reaction. Otherwise, walk toward them.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Aronis »

Leave the city and head into the forest. If anyone tries to harm or stop me, stab them and fly away
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:03 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 235, Annadog40 wrote:You ask the robber what they want from you, while you ask you secretly put your finger to the card, your finger glows slightly but the robber doesn't notice.

You hear a message in your mind from the scientist say "Great work you found the source, but we're detecting multiple fruit bandits in the area so we contacted the bandit task force and they're on your way. If you can get the box directly on the machine, you can stop it from disrupting the river."

You catch the end of what the bandit says "- so hand over your items and come with me or die!"

Behind the bandit, you see some armor clad warriors including Cheery Dog jet up. The bandit doesn't notice.
put up my hands and move to the machine. Lay the box on top of it and show the robber I have no other items on me.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:30 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I get out my fishing pole which is now a wand and cast a spell that summons a frog that fights the lizards
Im a dog that quacks
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Go after the bandits below
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I head back inside the bar to investigate the body. I check to see if theres are any clues about the identify of the killer, checking the knife wound to see if it's a straight blade or a serrated one, and investigating the rest of the area where the body was found. If I know of any magic that could help recreate the scene, I use it.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:52 am

Post by McMenno »

I go into the cave in search for food
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 236, Shaziro wrote:I -immediately- begin searching around for writing implements, paper or something to draw/write on, and colorful writing implements or paint. I'm makin' a banner for us, mothertruckers!
ResultYou look around the city for something to make the banner with. You spy a guild store which has a poster saying 'we help you design the perfect look, banners, seals, emblems and more!'

You enter the story and the shopkeeper spots you and says "Hello fine sir, may I assist you in your guild related endeavors?"

Enter Action: __________
In post 237, Felissan wrote:
Let them come a bit closer to see who they are. If they look like bandits, casually set one of them on fire to test their reaction. Otherwise, walk toward them.
ResultWhen they get closer, you see that they look more like a traveling family, they have a covered wagon and a large goat that is pulling the wagon. Since they don't look like bandits, you walk towards them.

The girl who looks no older than 14 runs up and hugs you tightly, "This is the one daddy, this is my new husband now!"

The one she called daddy looks at you critically and says, "Well alright, Moor, he'll do, now come with us kid and we'll make it official"

Your energy is now 57/100

In post 238, Aronis wrote:
Leave the city and head into the forest. If anyone tries to harm or stop me, stab them and fly away
ResultYou run out of the shop, you see several guards heading your way.

The closes guard shouts "Halt!"

Instead of halting, you rush up to them and stab them in their unprotected neck. When the guard dies, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level two! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; View Others Information; Experience bar;"

You then turn your arms into wings and fly off east towards the forest, you get hit with and arrow in the knee and see a few other arrows miss but you keep flying and make it far enough away to where they can't see you.

Your energy is now 80/100

In post 239, mykonian wrote:
In post 235, Annadog40 wrote:You ask the robber what they want from you, while you ask you secretly put your finger to the card, your finger glows slightly but the robber doesn't notice.

put up my hands and move to the machine. Lay the box on top of it and show the robber I have no other items on me.
ResultYou put your hands up in surrender when the bandit is killed by one of the armor clad warriors. They see you box and nod at you then they take you down the pillar of water.

When you land you put your box on the machine. The machine fizzles and violently flashes black. A bandit tackles you down and almost stabs you but another armor clad warrior shoves the bandit off you and they fight.

The machine then flashes and sputter and looks like it is going to explode.

In post 240, WhemeStar wrote:I get out my fishing pole which is now a wand and cast a spell that summons a frog that fights the lizards
ResultYou take out a fishing wand and cast a frog summon spell. You hear a snap and see the princess step on a twig and come out from behind a tree. You must be in the woods. But uh oh! The lizard is right next to her!!

You rush up to her but stumble over a rock. She looks down at you and her hands go glowing. Then the world shimmers and sparkles, you are in the palace. The lizard is now the queen but her hair is on fire! Loud fire burning. The frog is now the king and falls asleep. The princess hands are on fire like the queen, the fire spreads she saved you or did you save her? She probably loves you now and you are the king. The princess is now on fire. Are you on fire?

In post 241, Cheery Dog wrote:Go after the bandits below
ResultYou and three other task force members go down the wavy pillar. Two of the members jet out of the pillar and make a mad dash for the border gap.

You and your fellow task force member both aim for a bandit. You try to land on your bandit but they turn into a star friut and dodge out of the way. They quickly shift and aim a bow at one of the running taskforce member.

You shove them down as they fire but bandit manages to hit the taskforce member in the shoulder stopping them and causing the other running member to fall back and try to help them.

You also see the machine that is in the wavy pillar of water flash and sputter and look like it is going to explode.

The bandit you tackled down gets up and turns their bow into a sword and charges at you.

Your energy is now 94/100

In post 242, Cerberus v666 wrote:I head back inside the bar to investigate the body. I check to see if theres are any clues about the identify of the killer, checking the knife wound to see if it's a straight blade or a serrated one, and investigating the rest of the area where the body was found. If I know of any magic that could help recreate the scene, I use it.
ResultYou go into the Maxi Tavern and head back into the storage room with the body.

You see the area is in disarray as WhemeStar stumbles around the room, knocking over boxes and disturbing the scene.

You head towards the body and look at the knife wound, it looks sloppy but before you can look more, WhemeStar trips over the body and alters the neck wound when they trip.

Investigating the rest of the area would be useless since WhemeStar disturbed it to such a degree.

You then feel something deep inside of you click into place, you put your hand on the body and an translucent past image blooms from the body and shimmers onto the room. You see the person who was dead up and checking the stores in the boxes, you see a women with long red hair cry out, "YOU WERE MARRIED THE WHOLE TIME!"

The soon to be dead man puts his hands up and says "So what? It's just sex."

That was the wrong thing to say as the women shoves him onto the ground and pulls out a knife, she stabs the man in the neck. After she does this she backs away in horror and quickly flees the scene.

In post 243, McMenno wrote:I go into the cave in search for food
ResultYou enter the cave and search for food. You see some well preserved corpses of various humanoid and beastly creatures, some of them look like they have items on them. Some of the bodies look like they have bites taken out of them. The bodies smell tasty.

This is my life now

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:22 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I recall that the drink must be making me hallucinate so I sit down and just try to wait it out
Im a dog that quacks
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Shaziro »

Ah, yes! I'm looking to design an emblem for a group seeking a grail full of holes! Mind if I use your supplies? I'll pay for whatever I use!
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:51 am

Post by McMenno »

count the humanoids and the creatures, then inspect a humanoid with items on it
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Felissan »

Ask for clarifications, saying I won't follow them if I don't know why they want to force me to marry the girl.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

(I feel like I should have less energy now based on the way this world works, as far as I've seen at least? That's why i wanted the energy, to see how much stuff took out of me. ^^)

I go back to Firebringer(taking a look around the inn to see if I spot a woman with long red hair ) and tell him what I learned. I suggest that perhaps we should ask the lady who gave him the quest if there are any women with long red hair who come by the inn/who her husband knew, without telling her the exact details of what happened until we can question that person.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”