(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Gorkington »

only question is whether results are tampered with.
we should probably be trying to play less on trying to solve the game via mechanics alone at this point because of how closed the setup is.

how are people acting/behaving?

who do we think is scum beyond just jaqen's results?

it feels way too simple for it to just be snarky/kuroi/one of moi/dgb.
trash
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:44 am

Post by RachMarie »

yeah I want it to be that simple, but I can't see how it would be balanced with a day cop that can check out couples without something on the scum side to put a monkey wrench in things, something like a framer or a rb. RB is out because that would have just given a no result. But this is a theme game so something like a framer is possible.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:47 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1025, Gorkington wrote:only question is whether results are tampered with.
we should probably be trying to play less on trying to solve the game via mechanics alone at this point because of how closed the setup is.

My three biggest scumreads, regardless of results, are Kuroi > Jaqen > Snarky, in that order.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:48 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

MOD - Will be V/LA this weekend as usual.

Work is crushing me this week. I have something to say on the framer issue that takes more time than I have to give right now. Please hold off on moving forward til Monday if possible.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Gorkington »

im okay with waiting.
there are some people that i'd like to have chime in anyway.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1010, Fresh wrote:However I feel like drifting from the plan we made for a whole day is scum attempting to change a plan that was pro-town.
fresh i want you to talk more about this btw.
and i want you to be direct about who you thought was pushing this/where you thought this was happening specifically.
trash
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:56 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1028, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I have something to say on the framer issue that takes more time than I have to give right now.
Please hold off on moving forward til Monday if possible.
Will do. Good luck with work.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:19 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1023, Gorkington wrote:also podo is really really likely town.

the willingness to give himself up last cycle did not read like scum at all.
You're inconsistent. I've done nothing in this game but give myself up to hang MoIscum along with me. But you think I'm scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:21 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1031, podoboq wrote:
In post 1028, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I have something to say on the framer issue that takes more time than I have to give right now.
Please hold off on moving forward til Monday if possible.
Will do. Good luck with work.
MoI is scum, don't fall for it. He's probably plotting something in the scum PT. It will take some time LOL.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:34 am

Post by RachMarie »

I still believe sticking with the plan is a good idea, I am just saying it seems suspicious that jaqen got a reading of two scum hooked together. It just seems too easy and not balanced without something on the scum side to balance out a day cop PR.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:59 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So I caught a break finally. Can I mention I hate Tax Season?

The first thing I am going to say is that DGB’s “Oh MoI is scum” is basically not even worth it to be responded to as it is typical empty posting. So I’ll let her whine as usual knowing she’s either scum or just being bad this game. I think the last post should be shortened to the following as it demonstrates why people are scum reading her …
In post 1032, DrippingGoofball wrote:I've done nothing in this game
There has been not a bit of content out of DGB other than “MoI is scum”. No discussion of partners or discussion about the “guilty”.

But on to the important topic – DGB and I are still getting stranded today . Regardless of what you think it is still the best measure to help Town win going forward. Why you ask?

1. Numbers. There are still 11 players in the game. Removing DGB and I makes it 9. This gives enough room that regardless of what we flip Town should still have time to win the game.

If both DGB and I flip Town Snarky and Kuroi should be made perm and Jaqen a solo strand tomorrow. On the off chance that Jaqen is Town and scum got lucky with a Tailor shot on our duo that still leaves 8 alive after his strand to make sense of that information an act accordingly.

2. Testing of Limits of Potential Scum Abilities – It is probably instructive if we both flip Town and Jaqen is then Town about the limits of scum’s ability to mess with his investigation. Sure, maybe scum decided to be cheeky and only chose to Tailor one of DGB and myself but I find it more likely that there are limits to how many they can target a Day. Now maybe scum has some unguessable perm Tailor ability or whatnot but if that’s the case “Fuck it” not too much that can be done.

In that case Snarky / Kuroi make sense as the strand after Jaqen if he flips Town as probably both aren’t falsely tailored.

Of course Jaqen flipping scum means that’s a WIFOM bomb that Town will have to unnoodle after I’m gone … good luck on that.

So to summarize where I think we are and what should happen going forward –

DGB and I still stranded today.

If DGB flips scum? Jaqen isn’t Confirmed Town but much more likely and not worth pushing til only one expected scum remains. In this case I’ll do my best to make sure we Book Snarky / Kuroi so they can be a Dual lynch tomorrow as it seems unlikely both are Town with Jaqen likely Town.

If we both flip Town? Jaqen is not linked and should be tomorrow’s strand. Make him still perform a scan before flipping on the off chance he is Town and probably don’t direct it as if he is scum it is 100% WIFOM. Flip Snarky / Kuroi the next day for the same reasons listed in the first scenario if Jaqen is Town. If Jaqen is scum it probably is best served to flip Fire / Rach. The fact that Rach has specifically dodged my question about whether Fire is no longer Town to her if Jaqen is scum is pretty telling.

--
In post 988, Jaqen Hghar wrote:This one isn't even reading. If he were he would KNOW that is precisely the reason why a man isn't keen following a publicly announced course of action. JFC! A man is comfounded if this isn't the one flipping scum in the duo.
Frankly you probably should stop bothering to “prove” how outraged you are regardless of your alignment. I’m flipping Town today. So if you are Town you are following the next day if DGB isn’t scum. No point in wasting the effort to show how I am scum. The fact that you started “crumbing” well into Day 2 is bad. Where were your crumbs Day 1 to show that you actually got that claimed scan off?

Also – your shtick is still so anti-Town it hurts regardless of your alignment. I’ll avoid you in the future.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1032, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1023, Gorkington wrote:also podo is really really likely town.

the willingness to give himself up last cycle did not read like scum at all.
You're inconsistent. I've done nothing in this game but give myself up to hang MoIscum along with me. But you think I'm scum.
a) moi is bleeding town all over this game
b) youre playing with a lackluster i associate with your scumgame and your analysis of things is wooden and forced
c) podo is actively analyzing things even when he was under the threat of getting cucked yesterday. his fatalism read so so so much more like town doing what he though was best for town. your weird tunnel on moi being scum feels more like defeatist scum. no inconsistency there at all.
trash
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

They're there MoI
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1027, podoboq wrote:
In post 1025, Gorkington wrote:only question is whether results are tampered with.

My three biggest scumreads, regardless of results, are Kuroi > Jaqen > Snarky, in that order.
Kuroi > Snarki > Jaqen for me

We should follow the plan. if something fails in the middle, we still get a chance to keep going as scum don't have nightkills.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Fresh »

In post 1030, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1010, Fresh wrote:However I feel like drifting from the plan we made for a whole day is scum attempting to change a plan that was pro-town.
fresh i want you to talk more about this btw.
and i want you to be direct about who you thought was pushing this/where you thought this was happening specifically.
It was this:
In post 999, podoboq wrote:
In post 995, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man is seeing 2 scum in Snark/Kuroi!
Alright, so whether or not Jaqen is telling the truth, we now have another worthwhile play. We can kill Kuroi today. Have Snarky split, and we cuck Kuroi. If Kuroi flips town, we get the same result, but we get to KEEP MoI and DGB.

The downside to this is that if we assume Jaqen is telling the truth, and we kill DGB/MoI, it's possible that they book Kuroi/Snarky, and we get to kill them together, but if there is one scum in DGB/MoI, we might not be able to control the book in the case of their deaths regardless.

At the very least, I want opinions on this from Snarky, MoI, DGB, Jaqen. We have over a week.

If shos, Magna, DGB, Snarky, or I take any actions before significant discussion on this topic, and town reaching a decision on the matter, they are scum claiming.
In post 1008, podoboq wrote:Gorkington, I love you. As long as Fresh will join us on this, and we can appropriately finagle couples, this seems to be the best way. We need Magna or DGB to be able to fuck Fresh, or vice versa.

I agree that it seems unlikely for scum to pair knowing that a town daycop is going to check them, so I doubt the game is solved, and at this point I'm thinking Jaqen is scum, but if I'm wrong, then we just win in two days.
Also Jaqen wasn't keen on the path but he's playing it off as more the "I'm only doing this because you guys made me" which isn't getting any sympathy whatsoever.

There's very little chance Jaqen's stuff was fucked with IF there is even that ability in the game before today's phase. Not impossible but highly improbable. So any suggestion to switch from this scenario is bullshit because we literally have the chance to catch scum one way or another. Either a scum dies in MoI/DGB or we know Jaqen is lying/scum.

So why suggest killing someone that isn't going to practically confirm us scum.

That's why I don't like Podo today.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Fresh »

I think there is scum in Kuroi/Snarky but I don't know if I believe there's two. But after today I have a stronger scum read on Podo than Jaqen UNLESS we confirm Jaqen is lying.

Which we really need MoI/DGB to die today so we can know.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1039, Fresh wrote:There's very little chance Jaqen's stuff was fucked with IF there is even that ability in the game before today's phase. Not impossible but highly improbable.
but why????
like.
okay.
assume jaqen is town.
and his role is town.

how does scum deal with that ability?
because it essentially cleans out the playerlist by two people a day.
with no direct nightkill for scum to get rid of it.

why is it unlikely that scum would have something to compensate for that?
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Gorkington »

like, heres my beef.

unless scumteam is dgb/kuroi/snarky and they just dont give a shit.
until i made waves just now, literally every single person in the game was hunky dory with going with the flow.

does that not bother you?
trash
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Imo gork has the right idea.

I have important things to say but I'm limited to my phone till tomorrow. I believe jaqen result either tampered or jaqen scum, leaning latter, but it makes sense that there'd be a redirect, miller by kink, or some other shit to balance such a cop :/
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Umm Gork I too have said that

If there is a powerful role like day cop it makes sense to have something like a tailor or framer, which makes me think the MoI/DGB result is probably ok, but the double result of Kuroi/Snarky is probably tampered, most likely one of the two is scum but not both. it is probably target related.

At least that is what makes sense to me.

God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

FirebringingRachMarie + Gorkington
KuroiXHF + SnarkySnowman
Jaqen Hghar + Fresh

Asking For Consent:
MagnaofIllusionDrippingGoofball, podoboq, shos

Failed:

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-19 21:24:09)

Activity Check: Firebringer getting roasted
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

when u roast someone u usually insult them.
do a better job host.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Firebringer »

gork*, moi, fresh, probably rach are all town.
kuroi was a early townread but it is no longer there.

jacquen probably not town.
got nothing else for u guys
i don't know what i can do with no vote.

i am sad.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by shos »

actually, I think there might be something there.
if kuroi and snarky were scum together, pairing up helps them avoid lynch, but if it makes them both killable, without having something to counter it, they wouldn't have done it...right? O_o

I dunno. I disliked the cop claim in the first place. Still probably the best way to go by Occam.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Gorkington »

pairing up when the intent was for them to be copped would basically mean they autolose.
trash

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”