Anonymous Large Social Game ELOs

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #18  (isolation #0)  » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Staggered Start will come back, there are just a few extenuating circumstances that are pausing it right now.
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #83  (isolation #1)  » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:23 pm

New LSG rule: You are not allowed to offer to share the imaginary prize money.
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #91  (isolation #2)  » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:53 pm

There have been seasons with different amounts of players; can we find payout tables for those too?

Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #155  (isolation #3)  » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:54 am

Just keep two lists, one with high-payout dollar amounts for the winner and one with a narrower band of Survivorpoints for everyone.

[ + ]

Return to Large Social Games