School Survivor (Game Over, Congrats Hermione!)

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #134 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 110, SummerInWonderland wrote:did xof cross the line by posting without permission?
I was asked by CC to step in as Large Social Queue mod. I did not have the rights to even post before that. I had a player and a spectator bring this to my attention and then I talked to CC about what was going on and informed him that I had had it brought to my attention and further got information on the situation. There was some miscommunication between the 3 mods where they were not aware he asked me when I posted. It was not actually at Dan exclusively. The wording was too vague from what I understand, and my apologies to Jess for that because having that used against you is not an okay practice and sucks.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #185 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by xofelf »

The only big issue with on-site games is for it to be anonymous that I can't think of a way to make nice and manageable right now is we'd have to give people alt accounts for the game. The rest of things are probably pretty possible to make happen.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #204 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 198, Vijarada wrote:Ppl can see past games but some are hard or impossible (example, dbz was only unlocked after I told cc to tell xif to do it, botb is not linked in thread or wiki so I googled the direct link, magic kingdom doesn't exist). I would fully support better archivisation for those.
Opening up the boards takes an extra step to change settings to allow people to see everything that is a bit counter-intuitive and if you miss it, the boards aren't accessible to people who haven't logged in. But also, there was a post that contained every board that I had a link to in the Queue thread, but it was very far down and just not super worth it(Post 2 under the spoiler for those who want to know). BUT that is a thing that we're working on doing. Making sure that boards links are more accessible and people can read more past games. Actually, give me like 15 and I'll move over the past MS threads to the archive here since it was already going to happen, but would be a good start for right now.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #208 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 206, Vijarada wrote:No I wasn't in it; I don't have any friends.

There are a few differences on the wiki. Some have direct board link, some have ms thread you have to search through to find it, some have no link. I know arkham 2 has a handy synopsis, I wonder if that's a thing people are willing to do (I could eventually do nexus/school, even Hogwarts if necessary).
Voldemort being the person to describe what happened in Hogwarts is some amazing thematic wonderfulness, and I need you too now. I need this. Also, you've come a long way from just responding to PMs with smilies <3 I'm ridiculously proud btw, felt I should mention it.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #210 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by xofelf »

But now you're ACTUALLY a villain! You can add that right into your resume darlin. But really, I might have lost my shit when I realized who you were. I was impressed with you before but was much more considering where you had been in terms of playstyle.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #213 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by xofelf »

...I NEED THIS
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #273 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:13 am

Post by xofelf »

In post 270, zoraster wrote:if i ever play another game I'll try to give some morsels.
But zor, you gotta let everyone have a yearly dose of glee for voting you out of a game. Do it for the site. It's what we really need, the ability to have you on the same level as us where we utterly destroy you. It brings the community together. Isn't that what you want?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #354 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

So what I learned today is that Reck is Jesus and I need to accept him as my own personal Savior?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #437 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 432, CuddlyCaucasian wrote:iirc the problem xof had with the hyrule stuff also had a lot to do with PMs showing up as read when the player themselves hadn't looked at them yet
Yes, that's exactly the main thing. It can make PMs be missed and out of order if someone else is opening them. And you wouldn't know that that is happening. That was more of my issue than I was bothered by someone else reading my PMs.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #455 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

Oh, so is this the legendary shade brigade we've heard tales about? I always wondered who was part of that.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #535 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by xofelf »

*logs on to MS and checks new posts*
"Oh hey, there's been a lot of activity in the School Survivor thread!"
*sees 3 pages in the last hour and slowly steps away from the thread*

Return to “Social Game Archive”