MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10316, Gorkington wrote:
vecna wrote:Gorkington trying out the too scum to be scum approach? Hows it working out gorker?
i feel like you should know this isnt true.
leon wrote:You just replaced in and don't seem to have a read on me, could I not be scum pretending to scumhunt with useless questions?
theres a pretty clear difference between a single tedious question and someone dropping a ton of useless questions.
theres also that im not really sure why youre implying that i didnt care about your interactions with me when youre pretty clearly the first person ive taken time to look at this game?
leon wrote:"Why would scum keep doing it if they're getting SR'd for it?"
how many times have you seen scum actually try to do something like what youre describing as an actual strategy vs people generally kidding around?
im looking at your 2010 joindate right now, btw.
leon wrote:Forced. How do you know that Ali's reads might be unreliable, if you haven't read the game?
did you even read the post that youre referring to here?
i said i didnt trust ali's nancy read SPECIFICALLY because of how frustrated he was.
how does that in any way translate to me not trusting any of ali's reads?
Gork is scum. Pretty damn sure of it. It feels more like he's pushing Leon in order to have someone to push rather than believing it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 10324, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10319, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Vecna: I didn't forget, they were just the first thing to come to mind.

Ali, Dave, Ceasar, and Math are perfect candidates for that Wonder.
......Unless you can change the first post I am a horrible candidate as I have Stonehenge. :facepalm: It's not paying attention like this that makes me think you're scum.
In general.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10328 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 10319, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Vecna: I didn't forget, they were just the first thing to come to mind.

I missed something, what's this about?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10329 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10323, CloudKicker wrote:to add to my 10321 the town math i remember is less keen to the opinions of others people and more confident about their reads but theres nothing inherently screaming scum in his play, the leon obv town read is imho convenient and i cant reach it even with a stretch. Also math youre asking for justifications on the nero reads but you dont seems to have made a case on him either
You're seeing math jonhunting math having RL collapse around them math not used to being this far in without a scum lynch math.

So yeah I am trying to build a town block but all my townreads scumread my townreads so my townreads get wagoned despite my insistence I townread them. Because people have it in their heads I am a bad player when in reality I am a swingy player. Once I narrow down the swingyness which I am getting close to doing I can be a great player and nail scum and I have almost always been a good player on townreads. I just have to work on scum ones.

I have made a case on Nero and said he is acting like his scum meta and more than likely built the daychat wonder for his team.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10330 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 10321, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 10317, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10305, CloudKicker wrote:nero towned a thousand time more than he did in the scum game we played
Explain this. When Nero looks "townie" to me, he is often scum so I specifically compare metas for Nero and when he seems townie he's been scum every time. Without fail. Please explain how he has "towned a thousand times more than he did in the scum game we played".
i literraly cannot explain this, he was just townie and i townread half of his posts, i never understood how he was being shaded by half the table

Same problem with MariaR lynch earlier.

If you can't explain it you're probably wrong. If you can't find a post that pings you and start a case or a post why you townread someone you're probably wrong. (Or it is RVS.) It isn't RVS so...I expect reasons or my reads don't change.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10331 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 10320, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 10310, nancy wrote:Cloud what the fuck are your reads I am losing my mind in this game and you're now my only locktown.
im looking at leon/gin/luv
people that im still trying to sort are max/pine and in a lesser extent alibae
my towns are vec, nero and you. Math is a townlean but if im wrong on a townread its prob this one

anything else is null, yuri is town for d1
I'm disturbed by the amount of people who have completely ignored Vecna's claim.

My lockscums are MathBlade and Notice. I'm still SRing Leonshade and LUV. Aslan is like a strong scumlean. My reads on LUV and Aslan are tied together a little, i.e., if one is scum they're both scum. LUV and Math's interactions have seemed vaguely SvS.

Notice and Math have both done things that are like wildly out of character for them, and some subtler things are missing too.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10332 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 10330, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10321, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 10317, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10305, CloudKicker wrote:nero towned a thousand time more than he did in the scum game we played
Explain this. When Nero looks "townie" to me, he is often scum so I specifically compare metas for Nero and when he seems townie he's been scum every time. Without fail. Please explain how he has "towned a thousand times more than he did in the scum game we played".
i literraly cannot explain this, he was just townie and i townread half of his posts, i never understood how he was being shaded by half the table

Same problem with MariaR lynch earlier.

If you can't explain it you're probably wrong. If you can't find a post that pings you and start a case or a post why you townread someone you're probably wrong. (Or it is RVS.) It isn't RVS so...I expect reasons or my reads don't change.
i could quote at least a dozens good posts from nero
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10333 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 10331, nancy wrote:
In post 10310, nancy wrote:Cloud what the fuck are your reads I am losing my mind in this game and you're now my only locktown.
my towns are vec, nero and you. Math is a townlean but if im wrong on a townread its prob this one

I'm disturbed by the amount of people who have completely ignored Vecna's claim.

My lockscums are MathBlade and Notice. I'm still SRing Leonshade and LUV. Aslan is like a strong scumlean. My reads on LUV and Aslan are tied together a little, i.e., if one is scum they're both scum. LUV and Math's interactions have seemed vaguely SvS.

Notice and Math have both done things that are like wildly out of character for them, and some subtler things are missing too.
About the claims, i think taking that wonder is unecessary as to block that wonder to scum, i also think that vec is town moreso that i dont see the scumgain in that claim
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10334 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 10331, nancy wrote: I'm disturbed by the amount of people who have completely ignored Vecna's claim.
Figuring out what you're talking about would take scanning a 5 page iso.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10335 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 10328, davesaz wrote:

I missed something, what's this about?
Forbidden Palace wonder.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10336 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Is it just me, or does Leonshade seem to really enjoy pushing the replacements?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10337 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 10333, CloudKicker wrote:About the claims, i think taking that wonder is unecessary as to block that wonder to scum, i also think that vec is town moreso that i dont see the scumgain in that claim
Except that Town has no reason whatsoever to out themselves, whereas scum have every reason to do so.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10338 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10244, Leonshade wrote:
In post 10121, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: Leonshade

I don't think any of nancy, Ali, or Luv are scum.
Explain.
nancy - The VCA is annoying because I don't do it, but I fail to see the point of her going through that much busy work as scum. While I do find her a bit manipulative, the Caesar wagon on the previous day bothered the shit out of me, and I still think scum were probably jumping at the chance to sheep her. I still think there's probably at least one scum in {Math, Cloud, Yuri}.

Ali - This is a read mostly based on what little of the early game I've read. I still think their strong insistence to go for the wonder they wanted is coming from town, and I don't find any of their posting forced. Although some of the things they've pushed against Luv today is a little disconcerting, like this considering the Modern Era hasn't come up yet, so why should LUV be expected to have grabbed a wonder.

LUV - I actually don't remember what instigated me thinking LUV could be town this game. But I'm not a fan of the wagon on him here because I feel like he's just getting a lot of flak for his hammer vote despite Sondam's self vote being really bad. I wouldn't be surprised if he just really didn't like Sondam's self vote and just said 'fuck it.' I haven't had any issues with any of his responses to the pressure on him either.

Leonshade - I haven't gotten the same feeling that you could be town like some of the others. And I feel like you're just more interested in continuously throwing shade on me than actually sorting me.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10339 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 10331, nancy wrote:I'm disturbed by the amount of people who have completely ignored Vecna's claim.
In post 8665, Vecna wrote:Nancy id like to discuss wonder picks between the two of us. I think both of us should submit for the scum wonders today. And with that i mean, the roleblock, night action protection, and the investigation manipulator.

I feel were the most likely kills (barring a docsave) so we should make sure we take low townvalue wonders today that are great to deny to scum. The roleblock abd investigative block should not be used ofcourse if we aquire them.

This way we force scum to choose between getting rid of the gamesolvers in this game, and to hunt for the investigative wonders.

Thoughts?
^?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10340 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10270, Alisae wrote:
In post 10262, Vecna wrote:
In post 10259, Alisae wrote:VECNA WHY DID YOU CLAIM THAT DO YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH?
This thing has no town-utility at all. All it does is further confirm me as town, by claiming and letting this scum-tool go to waste. If scum wanna kill a slot that can no longer get a useful wonder they can go right ahead.

In the meanwhile ill be here being a thorn in their side.
What was your result atleast?
Youre mixing up wonders.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10341 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm going to sleep. Maybe I won't feel like bashing my head against the wall when I come back.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10342 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10274, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10251, Vecna wrote:My prediction: Either I got docsaved from the nightkill or creature roleblocked someone in [Nancy/Alisae] , [Ceasar/Leonshade] and the bussing is intensified because of it.
Alisae was not roleblocked. I would bet the game on that. Leonshade is a townread.

Therefore Creature would have blocked Nancy or Caesar or someone was saved from the NK via a DOC I'm not buying scum shot you when your reads are atrocious and you're literally just dividing my townreads hard.

Furthermore at least I feel vindicated arguing with Titus she kept screaming MariaR scum and couldn't give me a reason after I said MariaR towntold. So at least I feel some derpage stop came out of d1. Note to self: Never hydra with Titus again.
Why are you triggered so hard by a prediction?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10343 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10276, MathBlade wrote:
In post 10255, Vecna wrote:Oh fucking hell, I just now realized that Sondam flipped with the tracker, and that petra wasnt the setup question wonder.

Talk about gamethrowing to selfhammer their as opposed to claiming that thing.

WOTC/dodging any game that Gerry ever intends on joining from now on

Bullshit. You really made a read wall without realizing what MariaR flipped? Bull FUCKING shit.

That means your entire read wall is null and void to me.

Your reads now with that into account.
Thats nonsense, because my reads arent influenced by what wonder the slot flipped with AT ALL.

For someone quoting so many of my posts (and ignoring everything else that went on in the meanwhile) you sure do a lousy job properly reading any of it.

Just because I mistook the name petra for the effect of the oracle doesnt mean it changes anything in my reads - since NOONE knew up front what wonder sondam had since it wasnt claimed.

Also for someone that continues to scumread me (apparently) you sure keep adressing me as if you know im town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10344 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10279, MathBlade wrote:Like I don't think vecna is scum simply because it would take 4 scum and PV is obv scum so like someone in that list has to be Town so Vecna maybe? But Vecna is doing pure shit and Vecna isn't that bad as Town from PyP.

Wtf?
I wasnt town in PYP, this is the second time you state that while I was the scum mastermind that won us the game.

You have no town meta on me. You just keep fabricating nonsense to discredit me.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10345 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Mathblade is locktown through play.
Alisae is locktown through Yume meta and through his own play not being anything like his scum play, AND through the towntell which Alisae has NEVER ONCE done as scum. While he doesn't
always
do it as town, he has NEVER done it as scum, and that's the important thing. Every single time he has done it he has been town, and you know this.
LUV is town as well.
Not to mention that you also should know that I'm town here given you've always come around when we both have been.

Now drop your fake ass reads and play the fucking game if you're town because you have actually managed to successfully destroy my townread on your slot by pushing these reads as real. This is easily the most bullshit I have ever seen come from a slot and there's no way that flips town if you're serious on it. If you're not scum, the wifom is fucking not helping and you need to pull your fucking head in. There is ZERO chance of Alisae being scum here and you fucking know it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10346 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10324, MathBlade wrote:

......Unless you can change the first post I am a horrible candidate as I have Stonehenge. :facepalm: It's not paying attention like this that makes me think you're scum.
Pot calling the kettle black.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10347 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10334, davesaz wrote:
In post 10331, nancy wrote: I'm disturbed by the amount of people who have completely ignored Vecna's claim.
Figuring out what you're talking about would take scanning a 5 page iso.
Or just reading the last 10 pages of the game and looking for the very big letters.

At any rate it doesnt matter. I was obv-town before the claim, and the claim wasnt intended to make me more obv-town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10348 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 10345, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:

Mathblade is locktown through play.
Alisae is locktown through Yume meta and through his own play not being anything like his scum play, AND through the towntell which Alisae has NEVER ONCE done as scum. While he doesn't
always
do it as town, he has NEVER done it as scum, and that's the important thing. Every single time he has done it he has been town, and you know this.
LUV is town as well.
Not to mention that you also should know that I'm town here given you've always come around when we both have been.

Now drop your fake ass reads and play the fucking game if you're town because you have actually managed to successfully destroy my townread on your slot by pushing these reads as real. This is easily the most bullshit I have ever seen come from a slot and there's no way that flips town if you're serious on it. If you're not scum, the wifom is fucking not helping and you need to pull your fucking head in. There is ZERO chance of Alisae being scum here and you fucking know it.
Full readslist of the game please.

And more than 2 posts / phase would be wonderfull.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10349 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Been doing more than 2 posts per phase so you can drop that fucking bullshit right now. I have a condition that's been playing up along with generally growing to hate playing mafia because of certain patterns of behaviour. I'll give a full reads list when I have something I feel confident in. I can tell you that no one should ever be lynching in {MathBlade, Alisae, Creature}. They're all pretty much conftown through play and mechanics. I don't care what case you think you have, you're wrong and should feel bad about your inability to read people in a game about getting a read on someone's personality.

MathBlade NEVER in a million years continues to AtE about what happened with Titus as scum. MathBlade and Titus both NEVER go that far and bring it into the thread as scum. As a friend of both I can 100% attest to this and someone else has in the past too. So there's your meta if you're so inclined. Math was town in that game too.

Alisae is just town. If you don't want to trust the meta towntell that even nancy admits exists even if she's trying to somehow still scumread Ali through it??? (and nancy I will remind you that this game started and that tell was dropped before that conversation so you can't even argue that I told Alisae, besides which if you actually honestly could ever think that I was scum with Ali you're tripping because it's not how I would interact with a buddy at all). If you don't want to believe the Yume towntell (who was Akane in this game) then at least trust in the fact that I have a decent track record of figuring out when Alisae is town and have literally already had to watch a game go to the shit after I got nightkilled for it when people lynched Alisae despite me doing my best to prevent that from happening while I was alive and explaining a good reason they could not have been scum in that game. While I'm alive Alisae will not get killed. When I am dead and flip town I expect you to fucking follow my hard townreads. Under no circumstances are you to lynch them or you WILL lose. I guarantee that.

Creature... I was waiting on this game to end for my more up to date scum meta on him. All my points still stand. viewtopic.php?p=8743766&user_select%5B% ... 4#p8743766 The ego about his obvtownness is most notably missing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”