Civers unite!!!!

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
ChrisOrmie
ChrisOrmie
Goon
ChrisOrmie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:20 am

Post by ChrisOrmie »

Like the changes Civ 6 has made, though not actually bought it yet. I did play a limited alpha for a few days and it seemed to be a fresh take on the game, but I am still loving Civ V and all my mods for that. If/when the price drops and the modding community kicks in I'll probably pick up 6 though.
Ride forth you merry gentlemen of yore and tell the lords of Hades that we come for to claim their heads in the names of vengeance and righteousness!
ChrisOrmie
ChrisOrmie
Goon
ChrisOrmie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:40 am

Post by ChrisOrmie »

In post 408, Nexus wrote:i'm always up for a civ v game if we can properly arrange a time and stuff.
Might have to be on a weekend for me, work rules my weekdays usually. But if we can come up with a time (bear in mind I'm in the US now) then I'd definitely be up for a game.
Ride forth you merry gentlemen of yore and tell the lords of Hades that we come for to claim their heads in the names of vengeance and righteousness!
ChrisOrmie
ChrisOrmie
Goon
ChrisOrmie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:32 am

Post by ChrisOrmie »

Got some overtime to work so can't do this week, but should be good for next week.
ChrisOrmie
ChrisOrmie
Goon
ChrisOrmie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:58 am

Post by ChrisOrmie »

Working late tonight, 5k run for a local zoo tomorrow so I'm missing out on all the fun again!

One of these days I'll make it though... hopefully. :lol:

Return to “The Arcade”