2017 NFL Football

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

2017 NFL Football

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Last edited by Nero Cain on Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 756, PokerFace wrote:Way too early next year predictions.

Romo goes to KC

1 KC
2 NE
3 PIT
4 TEN
5 OAK
6 BAL

1 GB
2 NYG
3 SEA
4 TB
5 DAL
6 SF

Outside of CAR's 3 peat no team has repeated hold of NFC south. Consider how well TB did this year and couple that with ATL and CAR loosing some important co-ordinators, I say TB takes NFC South next year

BAL < PIT
OAK > TEN
DAL > TB
SF > SEA

DAL > GB
SF < NYG
OAK < KC
PIT < NE

DAL > NYG
NE < KC

DAL < KC
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 757, Kmd4390 wrote:Romo's not going to KC. Foles is fine as a backup for them and Romo wants to start.

I agree with you on Tampa though. I've been saying since their little winning streak that their near future looks pretty bright.

1. PIT
2. NE
3. OAK
4. TEN
5. KC
6. CIN

1. DAL
2. SEA
3. TB
4. GB
5. ATL
6. NYG

OAK>CIN
KC>TEN
TB>NYG
GB>ATL

OAK>NE
PIT>KC
TB>SEA
GB>DAL

OAK>PIT
TB>GB

OAK>TB
37-20. Carr MVP.

Top 5 2018 draft picks:
1. NYJ
2. LA Rams
3. CHI
4. PHI
5. CLE

Fully admit to my Raiders fan bias and this is just for fun. Tampa beat KC and Seattle in that winning streak this season. I want to see what they do at RB, especially during Martin's suspension. But Winston played pretty well and is only getting better and more comfortable. Evans fixed his problems with drops and put up great numbers (#4 in rec yards, #2 in Rec TDs). I expect an upgrade at TE. The line obviously needs work, but if they take care of that, the offense will be one of the best in the league.

I considered putting the Bills in the 6 seed, but I don't like that they are going with a complete overhaul when they don't need to. The Bengals' biggest problem was injuries and they can fix that.

The NFC North is interesting too and it's easy to just default to the Packers because of their consistency over past years, but it's really not that simple. The Vikings showed promise early in the year, but they have very little cap space to fix the issues that they ran into and the DBs need to get on the same page with the coaching staff. The Lions improved a lot out of nowhere and it's hard to say whether they'll repeat this season's success or not. I can see it because the change seems to be a locker room / culture kind of thing, but maybe that would change if they lost a few games in a row at some point. It's hard for us fans to predict something like that because we aren't in the locker room with them. The Packers have already moved on from a couple of players early this offseason (Starks, Shields) but they don't really tend to make a lot of changes and they don't need to. I'd like to see them establish a running game, but they don't have many other weaknesses.

Most of my other picks are just teams that are good right now that it's hard to see dropping off. Of course 2-3 of them, at a minimum, probably will. But it will be because of a bad offseason, injuries, or other bad luck/decisions that there's no way we'll see coming right now. Other teams will improve in the draft and free agency, but it's hard to say who or why, and they may jump some of these teams. For example, the Redskins have a ton of uncertainty in their passing game. Until we see the offseason (who they keep, who they don't, and who they bring in), how can we say how they'll do next season?

I also feel weird putting the Browns at #5 in the draft believe it or not. They have a ton of draft picks, including #1 and #12 overall. They have a ton of cap space. And I really like their head coach. But a 1-15 team that is terrible at drafting and will struggle to get free agents to want to sign with them doesn't turn into a playoff team overnight. It will take time. And yes, more than it has already because they basically started over (again) last offseason. Now that they have the cap space and draft picks, it's time to see what they do with it. Baby steps.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorry, I felt it was time to start a new one. I also like to have edit powers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Romo takes a paycut and stays with Dallas.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though if Romo does go anywhere it'll be the Texans.

Browns
Jets
jacksonville
Broncos?
bears
vikings?
rams
49ers

Are his only other potential suitors. Other than maybe the Broncos the other teams seem don't seem much like contenders. A case could be maybe made for J-ville and the vikings but the vikes run game is in-flux.

Also just how cool would a all Texas SB be?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9, T-Bone wrote:No way Romo goes to KC. They are satisfied with Alex, and he just came off one of the best years of his career.
that.

I guess NYJ is an interesting situation. Like there's Marshall and Decker to throw the ball too but he's playing in the cold and Powell is your RB wich isn't horrible i guess. And you are in a division with the Pats, a Miami team that went to the playoffs and a fairly though (IMO) Bills team. If Romo is looking to win then this doesn't feel like an ideal situation to me.

In Denver there's a coaching change but they do have a talented roster so...I guess it makes sense. But don't they have a bad o-line? Why the fuck would he want to go there.

In Houston he's playing a fairly weak AFC South. I think they have a p solid defense and a nice 1-2 punch in Hopkins and Fuller and I think last years run game was a fluke. So I feel like Houston makes the most sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

other than health issues I still think he's a quality QB.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

My list in post #5 isn't in any order. I was just listing teams that are QB needy who might try to get Romo. I had actually forgotten about Osweller and that's why I think he'd pick the Texans if they came calling. If Big Ben does retire I think he'd go there. Poker is probs right that Romo won't go to the Texans since there's that HUGE Osweller contract. Denver or stying in Dallas seems like the most likely things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Denver lost some pieces but weren't there a ton of injuries on defense last year? I think with better QB play Denver could have atleast been back to the playoffs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Raiders should sign Steven Jackson.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well Romo is about to get cut. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chris I agree with you about Denver.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5, Nero Cain wrote:though if Romo does go anywhere it'll be the Texans.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 46, T-Bone wrote:Why did the Saints want to trade Cooks so badly?
they have an over abundance on offense and need defense?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just read about it, supposedly Cooks was unhappy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 590, Nero Cain wrote:I should be the resident Titans fans since I actually live in TN and AGAR already roots for the boys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Them getting Logan Ryan was good. I think their needs are Oline (if they don't resign Bell and the other guy)-WR-defensive line/linebackers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How many more years does Brady have? IDK, I think it might be a good idea to trade Jimmy if the Pats get a good offer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like, IDK. Matt Cassel was a good for the Pats and then had one good year as not a Pat. The Pats also won games sans Brady and Jimmy G last year so....maybe the Pats are just a QB friendly system? They have other ways of beating you? I mean don't trade Jimmy G for table scraps but if they get a good offer I see no reason why they shouldn't take it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's also an UFA next year and I don't feel like his stats are mind blowing amazing
BUT THE MIAMI GAME
meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Brady retiring when he's still playing so well seems odd but I just looked and the guy is 39 and has a net worth if 120 million so the idea that he walks away has merit I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would Oakland even want AP, other than maybe name appeal and ticket sells?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know that I said something about it before I even joined this site and I might have said something in previous NFL threads but it makes a shit ton more sense (to me atleast) to have more regional type divisions since I think you'd get more fans to travel shorter distances than longer ones.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 134, ChrisOrmie wrote:Yeah nothing sketchy about him and his phone... nothing at all.
that

Also, and I know this is baseball, but lets put Rose in the hall of fame plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

don't hate on the guy with no shoes. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

poor Romo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thing is, I think Romo was a good QB and is hall material. Him not winning a SB prob keeps him out and it makes me feel bad for him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Brady pass % 63.8
Romo pass % 65.3

Brady total passing yards 61,582
Romo total passing yards 34,183

Brady passing TDs 456
Romo passing TDs 248

Brady QB rating 97.2
Romo QB rating 97.1

Accuracy and QB rating are similar. Brady obviously has more yards and TDs but he's played like 14 full seasons to Romo's 7*

I could see Romo
NOT
get in the hall b/c his stats are lowish and the "what if" question prob has no place in a hall debate.

*I am counting 15 game seasons as full.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Romo getting sacked as many times as he's thrown touchdowns. probs why he was often hurt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

B

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He(Ingram) only fumbled twice bro. The Saints didn't really need him(AP) so his signing is prob a ticket grabbing attempt in thinking that ppl will want to go watch AP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #35) » Wed May 03, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 255, Bella wrote:If Jamaal Charles is healthy enough to recover his previous form, he's instantly the best back in the Broncos backfield. Good pick up.
just wait till he's reinjured in week 5.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #36) » Wed May 03, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really keep you with college but supposedly next years draft is loaded at QB so not sure why anyone took a QB early this year.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Edited in the links for the fantasy football leagues, they are in the op. Feel free to join.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Give this guy a Nobel prize!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well it
HAD
been going up in July in previous years. I had send a pm to Mith last summer to remind him in June and then I guess he just decided to start signups this June too. Not sure why Panzer even cares.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 276, pickemgenius wrote:Very confusing.
I agree. guy went to the playoffs his first 3 years and won a NFC championship. I'd chalk last year up to injuries. I mean maybe letting Norman walk was a bad thing but he wasn't fired for that right off and only having one year to see if it was a shit thing to do is dumb. I think there's more to this story. Maybe he ticked off the wrong ppl or money is getting tight and he just wanted too much.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 278, Bella wrote:It's far simpler than that. Greg Olsen and Thomas Davis want new contracts - Olsen because he's underpaid, Davis because his is expiring and he wants security - and Gettleman was an impediment to getting those done. Davis in particular is really close to Jerry Richardson, the owner. Also, there are stories coming out that he was an asshole behind the scenes.
This seems about right. Like this morning I was half paying attention to the Dan Patrick show and he said something like "he doesn't value veterans" so I could see something like older players getting upset that they had no job security under him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the Jets are going to the playoffs you crazy ppl.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in away its hard to see them win a game. I wanna say they beat the Broncos but then its not like their QB play held them back that much last year.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 329, pickemgenius wrote:14 is too many, 10 teams are stacked. 12 is that beautiful sweet spot.
QFT!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean unless you think the NFL intentionally misconstrued the evidence just so they can find 'Zeke guilty then I think they got this 100% right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well the NFL did their own investigation and I guess think he did beat her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and according to this NBC sports article, he may have even destroyed evidence.

it also says
In March, Elliott was videotaped pulling a woman’s top down at a St. Patrick’s Day parade. More recently, he allegedly broke a DJ’s nose at a club in Dallas.
Like unless he knew the woman that's like not kosher at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Suck What do you think of the pictures posted by TMZ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kaep is horrible. Someone pointed out how he wants way too much $$$ to be a backup somewhere. Yes, negative publicity and all but whats really keeping him from a job is he wants too much and if the racist police want to ignore that and claim he's not being signed b/c of race or politics or w/e then more power to them but its wrong.

RE: Elliot. The NFL doesn't want any negative criticism so they are trying to not pull a Ray Rice and suspend the guy before the video comes out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd assumed dropped passes. bad routes like dreal said.

RG3 couldn't stay healthy/defenses figured him out/he was never that good to begin with?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I like the Titans yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It's even cooler considering that I was born in Houston where the Oilers were.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 493, TwoInAMillion wrote:NE and NYG have already played twice in the SB in the last 10 years, I doubt it will be them.
:shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no but that has more to do with my thinking that both Seattle and Green Bay are better than NY.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 593, pickemgenius wrote:guys the Browns(-3) are favored on the road against the Colts next week.

I just thought that was pretty hilarious.
tbf, luckless colts are p bad. I mean Brisset won with the Pats but the colts are not nearly the pats.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ha

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Praters fg was p awesome.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Eli has always been trash. When the Giants won the SB they had good oline=good run game. The reason the Giants didn't really address the bad o-line is b/c they were all like "hey, these guys will be good next year" like, part of me really doesn't blame them for believing in their guys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 642, PJ. wrote:You dumbass.
He's wrong as shit but that was a bit uncalled for.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh? EH....

I feel like the smart call would have been to punt instead of trying to convert on 4th and 20. Like I guess I could see Shannahan's POV with all those long bombs Hoyer made tonight (and the San D had been kinda shit at stopping Goff) but the D
KNEW
it was gonna be a long pass so it felt pretty risky. You had all 3 timeouts? and LA was going to run it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

betting im the only one up for the London game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 690, PJ. wrote:Bet. How much do I get?
Allen Robinson

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yahoo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you might be able to stream it from xbox live or something, idk. I think there might be someway to make your tv a "monitor" but you'd have to look that up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is it important that you have sound while watching football? I mean you can turn on subtitles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I hear ya, though my stream is fine. It was a little blurry at first but its fine now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm more concerned with how one of the worst offenses suddenly became able to overpower one of the better defenses.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the NFL is trolling...right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

they were paid off I bet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guy was a super underrated QB so its no surprise that he can read the field.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

disagree. I'd argue that his being oft-injured was his downfall.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Luv will stop being a pats fan when Brady retires and they start to suck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl like winning teams

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #76) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You can like whomever you want. I'm saying that you aren't really a true fan of X team unless you are rooting for them in both the bad and the good.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i doubt the NFL really "cares" about home games/road games. They care about $$$$

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lions need to start throwing it on instead of running on first and second and then missing the pass on 3rd down. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, consider the source.

What did you guys think about the bruises that TMZ posted? Were they fake or something?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 939, Kmd4390 wrote:You don't think hundley has any potential at all?
I think the only reason they'd hire Kaep is for the PR.

Hundley should get ATLEAST 3 starts before they even think about trying to replace him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like as far as I understand. before entering todays game he was 2 for 10 with an int. And today he was 20 something for 30 something with a TD and 3 ints. Like they aren't pretty and maybe he turns out to be trash but he's pretty inexperienced and the Vikings D is pretty rough.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #83) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 948, Bella wrote:while having a back up whose last meaningful non-preseason action was as in Division III for Wesley.
Why should Kaep get a chance to play instead of him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 951, PokerFace wrote:I'd give tony romo a call or see if bradford or bridge is available before I go after kaep
I don't think Romo would leave and Bradford might be done for this year and Bridge won't even be able to play for a few weeks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #85) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did Kaep opt out of his contract?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think said Division III QB be given a chance. Tbf, Bryan Robinson played a year for the cards.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt he has that pull.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel so bad for Miller. He likely retire though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

dat 49ers trade. Now watch the hype.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1027, shaft.ed wrote:wonder why they finally traded him
also price seems on the low side from what speculations were in the past
I read an article last night that was basically along the lines of "Brady wants to keep playing and Grap wants to be a starter" They were prob trying to re-sign him before he hits free agency and talks died down.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1047, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm fantasizing that the Eagles cockblocked the cowboys from getting Ajayi
this is a really good theory.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #93) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ajayi is also not that good? Like football is a team thing so there's alot that will affect the run game but in his big "breakout" season he only had like 2 or 3 games and a shitload of mediocre ones. Like I'm prob not a great judge of talent and I'm sure he has some talent...

the iggles didn't really "need" RB help. Like I'm p sure they aren't going to bring back Blount next year and I guess they don't trust Smallwood for some reason. A 4th rd pick for a decent back isn't horrible either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

NFC North is the Vikes this year.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #95) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think Garcon or Hyde are horrible. Staley was good. Is he in decline?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #96) » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cost cutting + there were rumors of him being kinda a bad apple.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

FUCK!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #98) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl get hurt. I'm not understanding why you are angry. If anything, I feel bad for the guy and I think he should really really think about retiring before something serious/permanent happens, if it hasn't already.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it was a football game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1166, Thestatusquo wrote:Roger Goodell has been fucking terrible in about 4 different ways. I do not understand how anyone could like him.
explain?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1185, PJ. wrote:Also, ncaa 09 was the best football game ever.
I have that and madden 09 so I can upload draft classes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1194, TwoInAMillion wrote:Anyone have ncaa13 for Xbox 360and want to play or start a league?
I'd buy a user version and do it but I don't think we'd get enough people to do anything like that. Both Panzer and I have 09', it lets you do online dynasties on there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I remember reading something that said that players will sometimes buy their #'s from players. Of course, Agholor just could have been nice and given him #17 like you suggested.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a bit confused. Knew the cowboys were not going to be great without zeke but this bad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In theory, Sean Lee's injury shouldn't hurt the offense. I guess you can argue that Dallas has to score loads of points without him. Smith hurts but he was out like 1 game I think. I don't think the injuries are really whats 'causing it or zekes suspension.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1246, Thestatusquo wrote:but the reason the cowboys haven't been great has not been dak.
I both agree and disagree. I agree that he was perfectly fine in his first 8 games (though he had one stinker) In the last 3 games he's played poorly and that's on him. I don't really know whats wrong. I don't think it's o-line or the loss of Sean Lee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #107) » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1279, PokerFace wrote:Giants should be starting Webb instead of Geno as Shea mentioned. Eli may be a jaguar next year
From what I heard, Geno is only the starter for this week b/c the Giants didn't want Webb starting on the road. Then Webb takes over the week after.

Also, unpopular opinion but Eli isn't that great.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #108) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1308, Bella wrote:Also, if that's the plan, why not just delay benching Eli for a week?
could the benching of Eli be a bluff? benching a player to light a fire under their ass is a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1421, PJ. wrote:I can't wait for Brady and Belichick retire so LUV can support the best NFL team
fixed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1455, drealmerz7 wrote:Oprah buying the Panthers is a great idea actually
"you get a t-shirt, you get a t-shirt, you get a t-shirt, EVERYONE GETS A T-SHIRT!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #111) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it doesn't make a lick of sense and I'm pretty sure that it was just a piss poor attempt at a joke but you two getting your panties in a bunch is hella lame.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, the Bills were robbed of the TD before the half.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #113) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1499, Bella wrote:Also, the way their teams have played without them is evidence that Jimmy G and Deshaun Watson are MVP contenders.
I actually feel like this is a good argument not that anything like this would ever happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #114) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, I'd expect the guy that's been in the NFL for 3 years who has been sitting behind the best QB to do better than a 3rd round rookie but I don't feel like Beathard has been horrible.

I'm mostly looking at box scores here and perhaps some of the 49ers points were useless garbage time but besides week 1 and the Cowboys and Eagles games (which SF wasn't going to win anyway) the games seem close. On the flip side, Jimmy G has close wins against a bad Bears team, a bad Texans team, and an eh Titans team. Is this just rust? Sure, his win over J-ville seems like quality.

On the other end, the Texans blew out the Titans and had a close loss to the Pats. True, the pats D was struggling early but still going toe 2 toe with Brady is impressive. Ditto the close loss to a pretty decent Seahawks team and a KC team that looked like a SB contender early in the year.

I'd pick Watson over Jimmy G.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #115) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its hard to rate the rookie QB class b/c not all them played but Beathard was on the worst NFL offense and beat out (IMO) other rookie QB's and two vets (even though they aren't really that good anyways)

TBF, I think I watched like one SF game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #116) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh noes! I've upset the Jimmy G fanboy!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1523, scotmany12 wrote:
In post 1511, Nero Cain wrote:TBF, I think I watched like one SF game.
Then why are you commenting on Jimmy G, Beathard, and the 49ers?
'cause its like I can have an opinion. *mind blown*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1524, scotmany12 wrote:Beathard's stats are also pretty awful in basically every QB related metric. Just because he hasn't been as awful as Kizer doesn't mean he has been serviceable.
I mean, he's a rookie on the nfl's worst offense. Not like that has anything to do with it. He's 50th in QBR and everyone has way more experience/is expected to be better. Bortles and maybe McCown are the only two that are mildly surprising.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #119) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1537, scotmany12 wrote:A shitty uninformed opinion...pretty sure you are just trolling, but in case you aren't
I mean there were a number of Houston games that came on and Watson did look really good to me. Is he a flash in the pan? A one hit wonder like RG3? Will his injury take away his run game and defenses won't need to worry about him being a dual threat?

Why not instead of trying to talk down to me explain why Watson is so horrible.
In post 1538, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Probably trolling.
I feel like you and Scot have invented this argument that I'm saying that Bethard is better than Jimmy G. Though I do feel like you guys are being much too hard on a 3rd rookie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #120) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1537, scotmany12 wrote:The 49ers do not have the worst offense in the NFL, especially not since the quarterback change. Both in the eye test and statistically, they are better than the Browns, Giants, Colts, Bengals, Cardinals. Probably more too. Beathard sucks. It's been night and day between Garoppolo and him. Basically everything you have said on this topic has been wrong.
We are specifically talking about the 49ers offense pre Jimmy G. How does their receiving corp stack up against the rest of the NFL? Thier 0-line? Of course, your argument is that neither of these are the worst so I guess I've answered my own question. It would be interesting to see what the offensive stats would be like up until Bethards last start.

Of the offenses you've listed that are "worse", they've all had
MAJOR
injuries (save for the Browns who just have shit QB) and I sort of feel like its unfair argument. Of course, losing a starting QB or one of the best WRs in the league or a major RZ threat is going to impact ratings.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think SB will prob be Eagles/Vikes vs. Pats

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean its not like either Jax or the Bills will beat any of KC/Pats/Steelers.

I think Jax prob beats the bills though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #123) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it needs to happen more often so I can get 10 pts per TD in fantasy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1682, TwoInAMillion wrote:I am surprised Atlanta beat LA. Not suprised the Titans beat KC.
mine is the opposite.

In post 1684, scotmany12 wrote:
In post 1675, Nero Cain wrote:it needs to happen more often so I can get 10 pts per TD in fantasy.
Look at this guy not playing PPR. Noob
ppr is for scrubs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

all ppr does is make an otherwise useless RB a viable starter/flex and negates andy receivers low statistical day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well he did take the Titans to the suberbowl which you'll argue so much 8-8, 2ams

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #127) » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I'd like to be Jon Gruden right about now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #128) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

min/ne was my sb pick

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #129) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

woot

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #130) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

now the D needs to hold em

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #131) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, alot of these games have been really close and the vikes still have 25 seconds to get into FG range/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #132) » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eat that, Llama!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1784, racefan12 wrote:
In post 1781, PJ. wrote:Also, why are field goal%s so much higher today than they were 20 years ago?
It doesn't go much into the why, but FiveThirtyEight wrote about this phenomenon a while back.
I
skimmed
this article and ped's are a very plausible thing but advancements in nutrition and the like (workouts?) resulting in stronger legs is my guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When Mcadoo was OC at the Giants the offense improved both years. His first year as HC the Giants had a 11-5 record. Why the regression? Sid the offensive improvement (in 2014-2015) have nothing to do with him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

clicked on mcadoo's wiki said
In 2014, McAdoo joined Tom Coughlin’s staff as the offensive coordinator for the New York Giants.[5] In his first season as offensive coordinator, the Giants offense improved from the 28th-highest-scoring offense in 2013 under Kevin Gilbride to 13th in 2014. In 2015, the offense took another leap forward, becoming the sixth-highest-scoring offense despite losing starting left tackle Will Beatty, starting wide receiver Victor Cruz, and starting tight end Larry Donnell for most of the season due to injury.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So what do the Jags do at QB? Most of us (and likely a chunk of the Jags organization) thought Bortles stunk but he's been pretty lights out during the playoffs so do the resign him for X more years?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's just swapping interceptions

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1841, Kmd4390 wrote:Lights out?
maybe you're right. Just well. I've just been surprised by the J

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #139) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1878, BROseidon wrote:I hope someone goes all Tonya Harding on Tom Brady.
not a Brady/Pats fan but wishing physical harm on someone is horrible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #140) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

k why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #141) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so r u but I'm still not wishing bodily harm to you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #142) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1946, shaft.ed wrote:the whole giving it to the winning team never made sense to me
hasn't there been like 1 SB MVP on the losing team?

@Aronis-don't argue with dreal, he's just a troll from the "if I yell louder I'm right." school of thought. or maybe he intentionally argues bad things for attention. *shrugz*

I also agree with TIAM. I think that the eagles will get offers for Foles.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #143) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2036, Papa Zito wrote:All Peyton did was beat up on expansion teams his whole career. He also has an incredibly punchable face.
TBF, I do miss his sour grapes face after a bad pass etc.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #144) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

T-Bone winning is not very surprising.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #145) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that dilly dilly thing is the most annoying thing ever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he was banned so-best week ever?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #147) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Should I go ahead and start a 2018 football thread or wait till after the fraft?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #148) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wich vet QB should the Browns have gotten then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #149) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Tyrod is going to be an upgrade and they don't want a repeat of last year. Also, they take Barkley @ #1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #150) » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That 4th pick seemed to work out nicely last year and I'm sure that there have been plenty of other quality RBs from round 1. Taking a QB rd doesn't necessarily assure success. + the Browns can easily take a QB at #4 if they want to take Barkley #1 so the Giants don't get him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #151) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2224, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Vikings getting Cousins.
#MayfieldOrBust
called it

Return to “General Discussion”