Mini Normal 1893 - I Keep Modding Minis Ending in 3 -endgame

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Impoetic »

I throw games and then get mortified when I lose, hi!!!!!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Impoetic »

that wouldn't be an 'oh no' and you know it

VOTE: projectmatt
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Impoetic »

I'm not scum though??????????
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Impoetic »

Alisae was my tr ;-;
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Impoetic »

how do you fail to reconsider when you consistently scumread me and I consistently flip town?

predit: I liked alisae's daystart. Why did you SR them?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Impoetic »

That I wanted to know why you sred them was supposed to be the implication of my statement and also seems like it should have been your initial thought when having someone disagree with the read, maybe.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 33, Darklyn wrote:VOTE: Impoetic
of all the votes to sheep
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 36, Alisae wrote:Impo why did you like it?
your tone was towny and your mind was on hunting scum relative to the others. I'm reconsidering now, but I don't think you're the scummiest here.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: transcend

I'll give you an OMGUS vote and think you're actually scum

edit: I'm town and you're sheeping scum
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

transcend why do you think I'm mafia? Why don't you question darklyn sheeping you? if you're town you should be thinking that you sr me all the time and if you're trying to liability lynch me then that's just really upsetting but I'd like to know
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 43, Alisae wrote:Oh? What's making you feel as if you need to reconsider? @Impo

Why? @Darklyn
just the fact that I thought the read was weak and other people disagree with me which makes me instinctively feel like I might have been stupid
In post 46, Alisae wrote:@Impo so who's the scum voting you besides Trans?
I never implied there was more than one scum and if I had it would have to be darklyn because as far as I know there are only two people voting me.
In post 45, Darklyn wrote:She's seems too nervous for page 2 tbh
It's my first time playing in a while and I want to tryhard, but also I'm not really nervous, just a little annoyed.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 44, projectmatt wrote:@Impoetic, who would you consider to be the scummiest here?

I wanted to get Alisae's reaction because I thought one of their opening posts was tonally kind of strange. I might have a light TR on them now.
why do you have a light tr on them? in your words.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Impoetic »

pjm you asked me my top scumread after i voted transcend

I think he's scum again
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Impoetic »

and if I didn't I couldn't be expected to have a top scumread on page 3
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Impoetic »

it's the fact that he's voting me + his energy + his ignoring someone else and it reminds me of his scumplay every other game. If he's town it's because I forgot how he acted as town and have only played with him when he's scum in the last like decade. I guess I could metadive, but later.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 58, Transcend wrote:VOTE: projectmatt

56 is pure manipulation
can you please explain
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Impoetic »

faulty meta if it's meta since I don't play with him that much. It was basically tone though.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 25, Transcend wrote:VOTE: alisae

reason: has 2 votes

you lucked out jessica

pedit: pjm has two votes too but scumfuck impoetic just voted him jajaja
In post 37, Transcend wrote:hello darklyn we're gonna be GOOD FRIENDS this game
these two posts
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

and the fact that I think unless he's just trying to get a player out that he dislikes playing with, there's no reason for him to be so steadfast knowing he would misread me all the time when we played
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Impoetic »

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 87, Alisae wrote:
- A. Don't like the shades of oppertunism being shown here. B. VOTE: Impo 38 and 42 seem like you're talking to someone you think is town. Why the sudden change?
Opportunist because I'm openly sheeping reads at daystart? How does that further scum's wincon?

I never once SR'd darklyn. Why do you keep implying I sr darklyn? Most people in this game are town, of course I'm going to give people the benefit of the doubt. But also, I thought transcend was scummier at the time and didn't think both the people voting me at once would likely be scum together.
- Why is he scum again? Educate me.
I gave my reasons in #59, #64, and #65
-sees a bunch of matt votes that I don't really understand-
matt seems to have a lot of reads and do little with them just from a superficial pov, but also tone, but also I seem to SR him in forum mafia (unlike in the version we usually play) so I might switch if I see a better vote.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Impoetic »

My reads have been almost exact opposite transcend's except the projectmatt read so far. like, timing at all. i don't know what to make of it or if it means anything at all
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: unvote
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 92, Impoetic wrote:My reads have been almost exact opposite transcend's except the projectmatt read so far. like, timing at all. i don't know what to make of it or if it means anything at all
it probably means my reads are bad or he's scum or both, most likely the first or the last
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 97, Alisae wrote:A. Pretty much. Hmm, how does trying to read the room to lynch town further a scum's wincon. hmmmmmmmm, I wonder...
obviously the current SRs aren't going to continue and obviously if mafia actively seeks to further scum's wincon they have no obligation to be outward about it except for wifom purposes which doesn't really make sense there -- not to say you should townread me for it, but it doesn't make sense except on a really superficial level to say "this person started doubting themselves when others did and announced it, which reeks of opportunism and thus is a scumtell" this early in the game. I announced it because I was being honest in my answer because I'm naive and expect honesty to work when i'm town, and the honest truth is I doubt myself when others question me on reads that shallow, and I also don't think it's really a bad thing there although it is in other times.

I also started scumleaning you (where I was nullreading you before) like a few posts before this one which is what spurred the comment about having reads almost exactly opposite to transcend's. My reads are shaping up to be all over the place again.
BTW who do you townread real quickly if anyone.
i actually kind of townlean dark right now but I can't really explain it. I think that's kind of it because everyone else here really intimidates me and I can't be confident in reads on them or you. :T
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 96, projectmatt wrote:
In post 91, Impoetic wrote:matt seems to have a lot of reads and do little with them just from a superficial pov.
What, realistically, do you think I should be doing with my reads that I haven't? This seems like a superficial read or maybe just a poor articulation.
poor articulation is my middle name but it's more an overall feeling and I don't know how to explain it any better in that case. Maybe it's a superficial read.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 103, projectmatt wrote:Impoetic, are you gonna answer my question in #96?

Also, what spurred your scumlean on Alisae?
at the time I thought his questions didn't seem to be particularly genuine and one other thing I changed my mind about

if I were confident I would vote it, but I need to reset my reads now
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

As in, so far I feel like I'm just gonna be in limbo all game again, and I need to reevaluate all the thoughts I've had so far or just ignore them and start over because I'm hoping that'll help me stick to things, like pjm advised a while ago

otherwise I'm just a useless piece of discolored insect diarrhea.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Impoetic »

SOMEHOW I FORGOT USAGICHAN WAS IN THIS GAME

I STALKED THE /INS AND SAW HER BUT I FORGOT SHE WAS IN THIS GAME STILL

idk if you know I'm elephantasm bc my main used to be impoetic on EM but then schutzekatze reversed it and tyler stole the old one

OK so
In post 122, gerryoat wrote:yes, i am sure. they bw your vote for no reason.
In post 124, gerryoat wrote:Darklyn is either trolling the whole game so far or mafia. that's my only read so far
he's relaxed enough but wagoning isn't scummy

just because reasons weren't voiced doesn't mean there were none, there was legitimate reason to wagon pjm there and even if there weren't, forming wagons early on as good. PJM's reaction was telling I think. He fools me sometimes in normal mafia though
In post 125, gerryoat wrote:yes. i know impoetic does flop votes back and forth like a dying fish constantly as town, so i am willing to give them the botd right now
;-;
In post 197, JaeReed wrote:fun fact: dunnstral has been mafia with me before. he knows this isn't my scum play.

but i don't feel like omgus reading him because iirc sometimes he just doesn't take the 2 seconds to think about how it can't be my scum play (QC maf for example)
if you're aware of what can be your scumplay and what can't why can't you manipulate it? You posted unprompted, you had all the time you wanted to prepare that post.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Impoetic »

No you weren't. And your logic for alisae being town was bad, too.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 204, Alisae wrote:Impo nice avi.
Nice avi alisae
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 207, projectmatt wrote:
In post 149, JaeReed wrote:Transcend - reads are ok, maybe town, kinda tryharding tho so paranoid of this
I view this as more non-commital than just a way to approach you. This could be a legitimate read, but surely you see that it gives him wiggle room to scumread you later in the game.
your point?
gerryoat - tryharding, probscum for it
This is a bad readbecause Gerry is barely tryharding, and the basis of "tryharding" making someone scum doesn't make sense, unless this is a very specific meta read. Even so, this seems vague.
this is definitely a very specific metaread, as jae has voiced it to me before, but I think they also voiced it to gerry, so I've been torn about it personally.
Darklyn - obvtown
At least FMPOV, I don't see a good reason to mark Darklyn as obvious town, and it made me think he was potentially parroting off of Transcend's read.
hey, I had the tr on darklyn before transcend did, and no I don't think he's obvious town but I haven't seen a reason to change it and felt like he was good earlier on.
projectmatt - scum, most posts are posturing
"Posturing" is a vague buzzword that doesn't explain anything at all, and it looks like he scumreads me largely because he sees that me and Alise are an easy pick for partners if one of us is scum.
"Posturing" amounts to the concerns I had earlier. You think I'm town, right? I don't think that makes jaereed town at all and something about this post bugs me but the read itself makes sense to me personally.
Alisae - scum, I can read this with scary accuracy, trans he was trying to buddy you earlier and there are also partner pings with matt if you check
I think this read is trash, particularly before Alisae reacted to this thread. There's nothing about Alis's opening play in this game that indicates that they are scum, but quite the contrary. The only reason given here is meta, which is something that I have trouble buying. Meta can be valid, but it seems like a fallback excuse or something that's easy to coast on. Also, I am an incredibly easy person to paint as a partner of Alise since we've -defended- each other, wihch makes me feel like he was going for people he percieved as easy targets.
if one of you gets lynched it doesn't matter that the other is the partner, and I really don't buy people strategizing this hard with early reads like this.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 213, Dunnstral wrote:Hey Impoetic

How's it going

Also I disagree - I'm not a big fan of that one from Alisae
hey dunnstral, my endeavor to start afresh with reads was met almost entirely with frustration, but I like your manga posts.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 231, Juri wrote:
In post 224, Impoetic wrote:if one of you gets lynched it doesn't matter that the other is the partner
I don't quite get what this means
if jaereed is tunneling an "easy lynch" (implying that person is town) because of partner tells, and that person gets lynched, the person they have partner tells with isn't implicated and jaereed is.

Sorry, that was terrible wording on my part
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 226, Alisae wrote:
In post 225, Dunnstral wrote:His current one is fine but doesn't really fit his streak of anime girl gifs and I'm looking forward to what he has in store next
good choice
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 235, projectmatt wrote:
In post 224, Impoetic wrote:your point?
It's not a good read. It lets him out a read on a player while giving himself room to scumread them later. This is something that mafia do a lot, which is my point.
you're complaining about jaereed's certainty.

This is jaereed's only uncertain townread, to my recollection.

Transcend's a player to be paranoid about.

Jaereed being uncertain here isn't scummy. You just said he was scummy for calling people obvtown and scummy for being paranoid about a townread. What are they supposed to do? Never out townreads at all?
In post 224, Impoetic wrote:this is definitely a very specific metaread, as jae has voiced it to me before, but I think they also voiced it to gerry, so I've been torn about it personally.
Good.
what's good? that wasn't a greeting, that was, "Are you glad I'm not sure about Gerry's alignment and the validity of the read on gerry or are you glad jaereed has a metaread on gerry which denies one of the problems you had with jaereed?" and if it's the latter, which I'm inclined to assume it is... why is that a good thing?
In post 224, Impoetic wrote:hey, I had the tr on darklyn before transcend did, and no I don't think he's obvious town but I haven't seen a reason to change it and felt like he was good earlier on.
Why do you townread Darklyn? Regardless, I still think the read is likely to be forced. In particular, it's the "obvious town" part of his read that I don't like, especially since mafia try to find reads that are generally agreed upon by the rest of the players and then state them for towncred, like he might have down by calling you obvtown as well.
my read on darklyn, from what I remember, was I guess just gut, and unabashedly sheeping in a way that made me think it wouldn't come from scum. I don't really think jaereed would actively try to have their reads agree with everyone else as scum, but maybe they'd be biased towards it? Transcend had obvtown on darklyn too though, so if your complaint is that the read is unjustified...
In post 224, Impoetic wrote:"Posturing" amounts to the concerns I had earlier. You think I'm town, right? I don't think that makes jaereed town at all and something about this post bugs me but the read itself makes sense to me personally.
Yeah, but the word "posturing" is like a rorschach test - it can literally mean whatever you take it to mean. The read is vague and has no substance.
it might be vague but it's a specific thing.
In post 224, Impoetic wrote:if one of you gets lynched it doesn't matter that the other is the partner, and I really don't buy people strategizing this hard with early reads like this.
I don't understand what you mean by this. You don't buy players strategizing with early team reads, right? Then my point about Jae should stand.
[/quote]I. Do. Not. Understand

why scum would want to hard-SR someone BECAUSE that person has partner-tells with someone else, which is what I thought you said.

edit: juri asked why normal websites didn't show all previous posts instead of letting you post when you tried. This is why
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 246, JaeReed wrote:
In post 200, Transcend wrote:VOTE: alisae

jaereed your scumread reacted really crappily to the pressure on him

come vote with me
i've been waiting for a vc, i dont like yolo voting v much
if you're certain alisae is mafia, you should be doing something to convince town. Why are you content with just saying that and not trying to get her lynched?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Impoetic »

him*** sorry!!!
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Impoetic »

OK someone tell me: does scum REALLY make CONSCIOUS PLANS to target certain people or not
fresh out of RVS
in mafiascum? Is that the meta here? Because 3 distinct individuals just implied they do.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Impoetic »

no it's not "x's problem" if you know someone's town and scumreading you part of the game is to convince them you're town, regardless of your alignment.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 264, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 259, Impoetic wrote:him*** sorry!!!
Don't be sorry, that's what he gets for having a girl avi
agreed, I'm glad he's the only guy in this game who uses female anime/manga character icons
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by Impoetic »

you don't have to CASE to push for a lynch. Having a scumread and not getting it lynched is effectively the same as having no reads at all, isn't it?

I know I'm being unfair but I also know you probably know that as well as -- or better than -- I do.

predit-that-comes-from-20-minute-distraction: NVMVm

i esd bring stupid

i was being stupid*

i'm sorry about your hangover ):
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 274, projectmatt wrote:
In post 257, JaeReed wrote:
In post 218, Transcend wrote:I want JR to respond to 201 and 207 before I go any further in this game
207 isn't worth a response tbh, it's just more scumfuckery from pjm
hahahaahahhaahhahaahahahaha

vote: jaereed
don't ignore me. I'm a cat now. I will pace in front of your face and sit on your keyboard, bish.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Impoetic »

jaereed is the type of player to project confidence in their reads as their signature should indicate pretty clearly
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Impoetic »

jae "I'm hungover, now let's make sure everyone else has a headache too" reed
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Impoetic »

?????????????????????????????????/
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I'm more than a little confused because I'm town and nothing I've done could really be construed as a scumtell since earlier @dunnstral

@PJM if it's playstyle that's the problem how is jaereed's worse than people like transcend and gerry and why re you calling himscum
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 308, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Darklyn

I changed my mind
the same applies for this.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Impoetic »

it's not about self-consciousness
In post 316, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 312, Impoetic wrote:nothing I've done could really be construed as a scumtell since earlier
...?

How would you know, or are you just getting self conscious

Pretty bold to say "nothing I've done is a scum tell"

And pretty weird to see that coming from a town mindset - scumtell? really?

VOTE: impoetic
"since earlier"

AKA nothing i've done is telling at all or could be construed as such

Darklyn's iso is worse than I remember him in realtime but it's also early on and they aren't here, far from something I'd want to vote right now
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Impoetic »

nothing I've done recently**** as I specified the first time

bold isn't bad

it's also not really bold fmpov, at all
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Impoetic »

It would be bold if I let relevant reads stick in my head long enough to post them even once

it's not bold to say I don't get why you'd think I'm scum right now when you didn't earlier
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 303, projectmatt wrote:
In post 298, JaeReed wrote:
In post 295, Impoetic wrote:jae "I'm hungover, now let's make sure everyone else has a headache too" reed
ahahahahahaha +100

also i love how pjm and dunnstral are both pointing out my arrogance and cockiness which are not only fairly standard towntells but also towntells specific to me. dunn also should know that given the hydra double day game we played.
im annoyed because there's a reasonable chance that youre town but you just happen to be one of those kinds of players whose playstyles that i despise with the passion of a thousand burning suns
what changed your mind?

and why is jaereed's playstyle any worse than anyone else's if they're town lmfao
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Impoetic »

"
bold isn't bad
" is what I meant to say when I said "bold isn't bad"

sorry about that grammatical error on my part
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Impoetic »

like I guess you could scumread me for coasting? but to my memory I've been pretty obvious about where that's coming from
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Impoetic »

You don't scumread me for self-consciousness

you voted me before I worded it that way

darklyn has been distinctly not self-conscious and you haven't outed what you disliked about his iso, though maybe I got distracted and forgot to ask

predit: I care because it means that your vote most likely isn't motivated by getting darklyn's reaction.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 327, Dunnstral wrote:she never realized I recruited her to my cult and then I died night 2
RIP
Though I had a townread on her this game, but this game...???
so what changed?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 332, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 331, Impoetic wrote:You don't scumread me for self-consciousness
I was talking to jaereed

My read's really got you on edge huh?
not even remotely. And you talking to jaereed doesn't mean I'm not going to address what you said, and shouldn't
In post 333, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 318, Impoetic wrote:AKA nothing i've done is telling at all or could be construed as such
You're not the one who decides this
no but I decide whether or not I think you're scum or town and whether your read is genuine
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 335, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 334, Impoetic wrote:so what changed?
you
What changed about me?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 324, Transcend wrote:this game is a pile of poop
appears I injected my toxicity into it by accident when I got exasperated and resorted to making bad jokes. I apologize. Oh wait, I got exasperated because
In post 324, Transcend wrote:this game is a pile of poop
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Impoetic »

alisae's the one that threatened to change their icon to one of yours, not me
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 341, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 337, Impoetic wrote:What changed about me?
Presumably your alignment, I'm sure you know it this time too
my alignment changed??????????????????????????

I checked my PMs, it says 0.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

my memory is pretty bad, you don't want your memory to be like mine

predit: OH, okay. you're right I'm not sided with the cult. Why do you think what you think, dunnstral?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Impoetic »

FRICK you MADE ME CHANGE MY CP now I have to go back and find PjM's post again which I NEEDED TO DO ANYWAY to check something else but it's all your fault anyway

jaereed.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Impoetic »

i did really check my PMs to be sure it was 0 when you said that yes, because all it takes is refreshing the page which takes a lot less time for me than employing common sense
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 350, Dunnstral wrote:I'm not very good at explaining my reads, but I'll say that impoetic is a mixture of seeming not quite right earlier on and then what she said that I called her out on + her reaction to pressure
that's a fine explanation and all I wanted. It's wrong, and you still voted two people that I felt seemed easiest to push at the time simply due to inertia that, through my confbias lens, isn't scum-indicative (in my case because there was a bunch going on and I voiced my frustration several times and in darklyn's case because he was literally not there) so in this case I believe you misinterpreted my alarm at the vote being weird and confused it for alarm at being voted if you're town.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 354, JaeReed wrote:but he forgot to upload the file.....
it's "However, he neglected to upload the password file..."
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I thought the part right before it was scummier.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Just a second and I'll finally pick a vote I have set clear restrictions for myself and if I break them someone murder me IRL pleasepleaseplease
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 352, JaeReed wrote:ffs just sheep me on impo she is bleeding town
if you know me this well you should know every time you assert this I get a little more scared out of my (already severely lacking) wits about you
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Like I guess I don't say it much but getting townreads asserted a lot is a scumtell in my book and I think you might be an exception to that rule but it still bugs me irrationally?

predit: I was coasting/procrastinating and still kind of am, darklyn was AFK and I don't like your read on it. Other people around were loud but also creating a clearly-not-entirely-town dynamic and it was weird for you to ignore that and pick players I thought you'd think were towny, AKA me and my tr.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Impoetic »

@Dunnstral: when you voted me I was shitposting and actively staring at my screen without fully processing everything or voting/outing reads, I'm pretty sure I was posting enough for that to be like the definition of coasting. you let up AFTER my reaction was intense which you claim to have interpreted as scummy.
In post 380, Trivium wrote:
In post 378, Crash wrote:
In post 374, Trivium wrote:Hey imp if I said I hard townread you how would that make you feel
what does this even accomplish
What have you even accomplished I'm asking a question
it would make me feel like why are you outing that read and what does that even accomplish, as in the read itself, not the question, but also the question come to think of it. if that's you outing the read, it makes me feel weird about you. if it's just a hypothetical, i'm indifferent; it depends how you say it. I was referring earlier to a dislike for people constantly reiterating the same read. Or semi-constantly. Or occasionally.

in the way jaereed has been, that is.

predit: help I can't keep up pls everyone freeze and drop your weapons

I think jaereed could be town doing that though, so it's pointless. and i still haven't reread.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 401, Trivium wrote:Crazy imp left right before I ask my question. So, all of you- If a person said they think you're solid town, how would that make you feel?
I didn't leave I was thinking about something else and it was a hard question. like how do you take that question? it depends on the situation. if that question had been a tr on me I would probably suspect you for it, for a completely different reason from why I'd suspecT JAEREED more if they were anyone else doing what they're doing right now.

HOLY FK YOU GUYS POST SO MUCH SUDDENLY
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 406, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 402, Impoetic wrote:@Dunnstral: when you voted me I was shitposting and actively staring at my screen without fully processing everything or voting/outing reads, I'm pretty sure I was posting enough for that to be like the definition of coasting. you let up AFTER my reaction was intense which you claim to have interpreted as scummy.
So if that's the case, how can you have said there's no reason for me to read you as scum?

Also, you seem to be implying this somehow is scummy of me
it took me a minute to think of that is how.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Whatever. Catching up. I disliked it at the time, because I was focused on the other two and you opted specifically to go for me and dark. It's something I can't fully voice and don't care to continue trying to do.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 408, Crash wrote:
In post 99, Alisae wrote:projectmatt more like projectrena more like projectpsycho eeeeeeeey
UNVOTE:
Yeah this is most likely town.
In post 114, Alisae wrote:
In post 113, gerryoat wrote:Projectmatt push is garbage
Why?
In post 162, Alisae wrote:
In post 156, Juri wrote:
In post 153, Transcend wrote:juri tell me in 10 words or less why you're scum
Received a scum role PM. I'm the roleblocker. VOTE: Juri
I believe it.
VOTE: Juri
The alisae scummy post zoo roll up roll up

fight me alisae
eli5?

ALSO WHY THE SUDDEN EXPLOSION OF ACTIVITY
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 418, Crash wrote:a) matt is worse
b) defending matt followed by questioning others for defending matt
oh. sorry. I really can't keep up with this.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Impoetic »

WHY THE SUDDEN EXPLOSION OF ACTIVITY is something you fake as scum, dunnstral?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Impoetic »

it takes clicking submit at least 3 times before I can get a single post out.

NOW i'm going to reread.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 429, JaeReed wrote:
In post 357, Dunnstral wrote:Don't get me wrong, I know the feeling of a strong gut read. But you came up with that read in the first few pages and now are tunneled into that (typical of you I imagine) which doesn't help if you're wrong which happens
not gut.

impo is practically family to me, i can read her. i have hydra'd with her as scum, I know the difference between her pretending to be town and being town, and her reaction to pressure is the easiest way to read her. as scum she reacts really badly, as town she's just self conscious about how she comes across but still genuinely tries to sort people through their push on her, and usually ends up w/ nothing substantial as far as a solid read from it.

this is just impo town.
I thought I faked that as scum before.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In an EM game. at least I tried to... :dead:
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by Impoetic »

well I certainly will in the future, thanks jaereed
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 475, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 432, Impoetic wrote:WHY THE SUDDEN EXPLOSION OF ACTIVITY is something you fake as scum, dunnstral?
:roll:
:roll:
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:24 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 481, JaeReed wrote:
In post 446, Impoetic wrote:well I certainly will in the future, thanks jaereed
and I'll still read you correctly <3 because I pay far too much attention to your quirks.
because I'm fucking bad at this game.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by Impoetic »

does anyone know what the votes on alisae are currently at?

I think leaving that and its pursuers unflipped is a bad idea, unless something changed that I missed. Really out of it right now.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Actually I personally find alisae towny right now. this isn't the time for me to play I guess. Pretty sure I'm currently unvoted but just in case

unvote
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 551, gerryoat wrote:
In post 198, Transcend wrote:Dissecting 149 and posting my thoughts in
GREEN

In post 149, JaeReed wrote:Transcend - reads are ok, maybe town, kinda tryharding tho so paranoid of this
This is a decent way to approach me. It's never a good idea to townread me super early since I'm capable of a good scum game.

gerryoat - tryharding, probscum for it
I don't sense tryharding but I don't feel good about gerry this game either.

Darklyn - obvtown
Agree

Juri - dunno, maybe town
Agree, not a super strong read.

Trivium - null
Crash - null
Two null reads zzzz

Impoetic - obvtown, this just isn't her scum play, i'd know considering we hydra'd as scum
Agree, although Impoetic wasn't really being voted at the time so I'm not sure why they offered heavy defense.

projectmatt - scum, most posts are posturing
Agree

Dunnstral - null
JaeReed - me!
nancy - null
zzzz

Alisae - scum, I can read this with scary accuracy, trans he was trying to buddy you earlier and there are also partner pings with matt if you check
Wish they went a bit more into this, but it doesn't look artificial.

usagichan - null
zzz

if you want a free scum lynch then it's Ali, if you want to save him for later that's fine too just remember he's scum when i'm nightkilled.
seems like cocky town.

pedit trans you always scumread me early game, i wouldn't play this way as scum so you're wasting your time
this was the only part i really didn't like

pedit2 lol ok that was actually funny
jajaja
okay there you go i don't see anything too bad. what am i missing?
I'm gonna tryhard now cause of all the EM people in the game
and why does epicmafia=tryhard? seems like it should almost be the opposite to me tbh
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 504, Juri wrote:
In post 433, Alisae wrote:Jae is also a viable wagon.
Maaaaaaaybe Juri.
I actually kind of like this. I think that shooting for me (as an actual wagon canditate rather than as pressure) is not a very opportunistic thing to do. Seems driven by genuine thoughts about me, however tentative they might be.
I actually kind of dislike this.

Also jae I'm prone to omgus as town????? I'm pretty sure I've been prone to omgus this game. I omgused transcend, I still have doubts about dunnstral. I remember thinking I omgus a lot in the past too. How is that an explanation?

I feel stupid for barking down this alley if you're town but there's a lot that sticks out to me and I will be pretty demoralized if I let you buddy me
all fucking game
and you flip scum
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by Impoetic »

so please don't do that. try to ml me instead or something. please
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Impoetic »

never mind jae's town
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 563, gerryoat wrote:impoetic do you think it's possible for jaereed to hard TR you right away? have they ever tried to buddy you befoee?
probably.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Impoetic »

literally had to click submit 3x

Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Impoetic »

where are you at right now gerry? I kinda missed all the stuff I just reread I guess
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 558, gerryoat wrote:
In post 405, Transcend wrote:how are you trivium? scared i'm scum again. well i have good news.
lmfao, this post feels so genuine
come to think of it, is this sarcasm or a real read? I genuinely can't tell

predit: YOU'D BETTER NOT BIDHFJFDLKG;LN;'
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 570, gerryoat wrote:Alright guys, I am gonna extreme tryhard from page 25 on to the rest of the game. ur gonna think someone hacked my account
"Radical."
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 559, gerryoat wrote:
In post 556, Impoetic wrote:and why does epicmafia=tryhard? seems like it should almost be the opposite to me tbh
because I actually enjoy playing with you all, and i dont have to deal with people trying to policy lynch me day 1 for my attitude, because you all know how i act.
(also d'awwww)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 571, JaeReed wrote:
In post 561, Impoetic wrote:
In post 504, Juri wrote:
Maaaaaaaybe Juri.
I actually kind of like this. I think that shooting for me (as an actual wagon canditate rather than as pressure) is not a very opportunistic thing to do. Seems driven by genuine thoughts about me, however tentative they might be.
I actually kind of dislike this.

Also jae I'm prone to omgus as town????? I'm pretty sure I've been prone to omgus this game. I omgused transcend, I still have doubts about dunnstral. I remember thinking I omgus a lot in the past too. How is that an explanation?

I feel stupid for barking down this alley if you're town but there's a lot that sticks out to me and I will be pretty demoralized if I let you buddy me
all fucking game
and you flip scum
Not like how you were when we hydra'd babe. Your scum omgus has a bad tone.

It's fine for you to be paranoid. I won't flip scum though, so you don't need to worry about that <3
VOTE: dunnstral

chew on that suckers
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I wish I could relate to the transcend tr
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 581, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Impoetic
you're voting town, scum. who else do you think is scum, scum?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I actually think dunnstral's scum right now. That wasn't a joke vote. I will unvote and lynch in you and alisae if you're 100% certain alisae is scum because I don't like letting that sit at all

you could even say it...

sits wrong with me B)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Alisae, can I get you to respond to whatever question jaereed asked?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I'll come and tap you with my kitty paws until you do. :3
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by Impoetic »

by tap I mean
VOTE: alisae
unvote

VOTE: dunnstral
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 585, JaeReed wrote:Depends. Can you get alisae to respond to that question I asked?
(what question did you ask and why is it all-important)
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Wait. Fuck. I broke my restriction I LITERALLY GAVE MYSELF and announced
a
s
d
f
asdfgs
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Are you Asian, Nancy? Your name isn't Asian. Your name is very distinctly not Asian. It's like the most Western/European name you can possibly have. I don't even think Asians can pronounce the name Nancy. They'd probably say like, Nanusi, or something.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Impoetic »

dunnstral where are your reads at, overall, and why are you completely ignoring the big fight that went on for a while and not making an attempt to cause it to settle down
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 504, Juri wrote:
Maaaaaaaybe Juri.
In post 508, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE: juri
whydoyoutrjuriforthatmafiascum
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 605, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 600, Impoetic wrote:and why are you completely ignoring the big fight that went on for a while and not making an attempt to cause it to settle down
What? I'm not your babysitter LOL
alisae and jae.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Impoetic »

UNVOTE: dunnstral

I'll grace everyone with my lack of presence
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 609, Dunnstral wrote:You're trying to say I should be "stopping their conflict" as town - why should I do that?
I didn't understand why you just silentvoted outside of it the whole time with like 1 remark on what's probably svt or else going to drown out the chance to lynch scum, but i think my mind was foggy.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Is. My mind is foggy.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

LMFAO IF THEY'RE BOTH
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Impoetic »

I am currently leaning that alisae is more likely to be scum than jaereed
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Impoetic »

and would not in a million years lynch jaereed today, despite not really wanting to lynch outside, for a couple reasons everyone would look down on me for but that I believe to be game-relevant in this case probably.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 626, Darklyn wrote:Trivium, projectmatt or Juri would be my first choices for a lynch today I think
VOTE: Trivium
I think a projectmatt lynch or a juri lynch would be better than a trivium lynch and how did you decide to vote trivium over the other two
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Impoetic »

wait why triv?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

:igmeou:
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Impoetic »

I don't think so. He's stayed natural all game and the last post is a problem I have with other players too, and I've probably done the same. Certain posts indicate that he is fairly relaxed and I feel like it's hard enough to fake as scum, + if he's mafia he can be dealt with later. He has the lowest quantity of posts that make me doubt him, although there are still a couple. I could see him flipping scum but I think he's more likely to be town right now, especially considering how many scummy players are in this game.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 642, Darklyn wrote:yes
:igmeou:
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 643, Impoetic wrote:I don't think so. He's stayed natural all game and the last post is a problem I have with other players too, and I've probably done the same. Certain posts indicate that he is fairly relaxed and I feel like it's hard enough to fake as scum, + if he's mafia he can be dealt with later. He has the lowest quantity of posts that make me doubt him, although there are still a couple. I could see him flipping scum but I think he's more likely to be town right now, especially considering how many scummy players are in this game.
granted he also has the lowest quantity of posts. I meant ratio of posts there, not quantity.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Impoetic »

no pjm i want to lynch you because I think you're town that just happens to be trying to further scum's wincon and avoiding detection and using faulty logic earlier on.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 649, Darklyn wrote:
In post 647, projectmatt wrote:
In post 639, Darklyn wrote:
In post 632, Impoetic wrote:I am currently leaning that alisae is more likely to be scum than jaereed
I think it's town v town
but why
I don't scumread either of them yet
but why are you confident they're town v town?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 646, projectmatt wrote:trivium is still scum
In post 630, Crash wrote:
In post 628, Trivium wrote:
In post 614, Crash wrote:can we get the quick weigh in from everyone as to who is on team alisae and who is on team jr
Crash don't do that, maybe you're from a different time or something, but this is bad, don't do this. Nobody's on any sides, nobody's taking any sides, and town sure as hell is not going to focus on 'sides'.
um actually i said teams

ill rephrase

do you think they're both full of shit
neither of them are full of shit
or one of them is full of shit
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Impoetic »

frick
In post 647, projectmatt wrote:
In post 639, Darklyn wrote:
In post 632, Impoetic wrote:I am currently leaning that alisae is more likely to be scum than jaereed
I think it's town v town
but why
meant to quote this

I assume you think jae is scum. so you think trivium's jae's partner?

sorry for all the spamposting
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Impoetic »

@PJM you said "but why" and I assumed that was an expression of disagreement

I FOS you because I feel overall like you're trying not to get lynched more than anything else right now

juri and trivium it's mostly tone

trivium came in late and picking him over you and juri seemed weird to me but is ultimately not a scumtell.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 656, Dunnstral wrote:Jaereed: omgus is a scum tell from impoetic

Impoetic: vote:dunnstral
and your point?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Impoetic »

It wasn't really omgus, ftr. I literally quoted it for comedy's sake but it was mostly based on something else. If you really want to push jae's meta as a reason to lynch me you're being a hypocrite and you know it
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 656, Dunnstral wrote:Jaereed: omgus is a scum tell from impoetic

Impoetic: vote:dunnstral
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Impoetic »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Impoetic »

:T
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Impoetic »

you're all mean
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Would Nancy say that as scum? The thing about "proving you can't read your GF"?

shouldn't come as a surprise I'm sad about being such an easy metaread for so many people

I don't like how this game is progressing overall and I feel bad for not picking a vote after making multiple resolves to do so

I feel bad for the EM games I just played and really messed up

therefore you're all mean.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I still need to catch up.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 769, JaeReed wrote:Dunnstral has played with me in 2 blitz games (one we were both town, one he was scum I was town), Ari's donner party mafia (I was vig, he was town, and I tunneled him all D1 then shot his scumread who was the sk), Questionable Content mafia (he quickly realized I was town really early on after having an issue with me having early reads), Trial of the Evoker (we were scum together and I was in a hydra with Impoetic. Dunn counterclaimed a watcher that watched him make the kill and got that person lynched; i have a really hard time believing he can forget that kind of play), and Typhon (dunn was cult leader and realized I was town there too, and recognized Impoetic as obvtown there and culted her for it)

Like, Dunn pretending he doesn't know how I play is god awful.
are you town?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 842, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 236, Dunnstral wrote:Probably Darklyn even though all he' done so far is naked vote and flirt
Proof this guy hasn't read the game - no response to this? Really? Non-town

VOTE: Darklyn
not reading the game is a scumtell?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

because everyone disappeared off this vote and it didn't change its behavior.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Impoetic »

There's a chance I'm wrong considering the last few games (of EM) I played where he was mafia but it's also forum mafia so it makes sense he'd behave more like this. I think even though I've overall failed to change my tone I've changed enough that town!Dunnstral could misread me, and I'm not sure what to think of the jaereed thing.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Impoetic »

Wait wait wait never mind I was being stupid about a thing

VOTE: trivium

this is okay
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #137) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Impoetic »

but I might have been wrong on darklyn

UNVOTE: pjm
VOTE: nancy
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #138) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Impoetic »

that sounds really cryptic and stupid. I dislike that pjm and alisae are both on the wagon, I'm a little worried about darklyn sheeping. I was wrong about PJM's unvote being inexplicable earlier and was wrong to vote there because it leaves the big ball of conflict alive. Nancy I don't have my qualms with either about. I still think pjm is potential mafia.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #139) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Impoetic »

just off memory I was disliking the way that wagon formed but I also really don't feel comfortable voting with projectmatt right now and I don't think mafia really busses d1 in these games? I also had an early tr on him when I was reading a lot closer than I am atm.

edit: hahahahahahahaha
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #140) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

but if you want the real answer, it's because his icon is a giant space turtle.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #141) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 864, Alisae wrote:
In post 863, Impoetic wrote:but if you want the real answer, it's because his icon is a giant space turtle.
stop
):
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Impoetic »

UNVOTE: RC

not a removal of the read
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 880, JaeReed wrote:
In post 846, Impoetic wrote:
In post 769, JaeReed wrote:Dunnstral has played with me in 2 blitz games (one we were both town, one he was scum I was town), Ari's donner party mafia (I was vig, he was town, and I tunneled him all D1 then shot his scumread who was the sk), Questionable Content mafia (he quickly realized I was town really early on after having an issue with me having early reads), Trial of the Evoker (we were scum together and I was in a hydra with Impoetic. Dunn counterclaimed a watcher that watched him make the kill and got that person lynched; i have a really hard time believing he can forget that kind of play), and Typhon (dunn was cult leader and realized I was town there too, and recognized Impoetic as obvtown there and culted her for it)

Like, Dunn pretending he doesn't know how I play is god awful.
are you town?
Yes.

Also, you just broke your promise to me.
probably because i forgot that whole conversation until just now
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Impoetic »

I was quoting something that made me doubt you, would not have SRed you if you didn't respond to that but I'm sorry I forgot the thing
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Impoetic »

I wrote this
In post 858, Impoetic wrote:that sounds really cryptic and stupid. I dislike that pjm and alisae are both on the wagon, I'm a little worried about darklyn sheeping. I was wrong about PJM's unvote being inexplicable earlier and was wrong to vote there because it leaves the big ball of conflict alive. Nancy I don't have my qualms with either about. I still think pjm is potential mafia.
right before PJM asked this
In post 867, projectmatt wrote:impoetic what changed between you voting me and you voting nancy? what were you wrong about? i think youre town so walk me through this

trivium is fake and i guess i can tryhard and make an EffortPost on him if i need to
and it's not the first time he's asked a question that didn't look like it needed an answer
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #146) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Impoetic »

PJM: I wanna know why you think trivium's fake, just any explanation, because if you gave one I missed it. alisae's posts weren't super convincing to me. Sorry if I'm being thickheaded. I feel a little out-of-the-loop
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #147) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Impoetic »

Gerryoat's probably town this game and currently VLA
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #148) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Impoetic »

Nancy and PJM are the slots that just subbed out and appear preoccupied respectively

I could see either one flipping scum but PJM I've misread before and Nancy has barely posted

pretty confident jaereed's town.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #149) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 899, Alisae wrote:
In post 890, Trivium wrote:And again, alisae has been using my existence as an excuse to talk about practically nothing else. It's like lurking but worse because alisae thinks it makes him look like he's doing something.
This reads as:
In post 890, Trivium wrote:I have to desperately make an attempt to throw more and more shade because Alisae is right and I don't even want to make an attempt to re-evaluate my fake scumread.
It sounds more like YOU'RE doing what you're accusing trivium of doing right now
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Impoetic »

It felt like a lot of people fosed you early on, then later all the other the scumreads suddenly seemed to have dropped off when I didn't feel like you had towntold at all, which was weird. After thinking on it more I realized that a bunch of people started posting and there were several tunnels that could cause that to happen, and I didn't feel the people on your wagon were scummy so if you're scum it would either mean that was just an irrelevant fact or that someone outside of that turned the attention elsewhere. It was a very superficial thought process in retrospect

Trivium is currently null to me except that the people voting him, and the way I remember it coming about, unsettle me.

nancy's slot is scummy. She had some towny lines but overall had a tone that feels really off (more off than trivium's) and reads that didn't seem to come about naturally for the most part (one exception being their entrance, which was sort of towny iirc).
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #151) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 947, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 938, Impoetic wrote:UNVOTE: RC

so what is it
RC subbed in and I'm not voting them until they have a chance to form stances on the game.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #152) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Impoetic »

actually gerry might not be town
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #153) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 951, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 949, Impoetic wrote:
In post 947, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 938, Impoetic wrote:UNVOTE: RC

so what is it
RC subbed in and I'm not voting them until they have a chance to form stances on the game.
So what is the thought process behind this? How does this work?

He's not near lynch
I didn't check voting logs

he subbed out so I unvoted. Where are you going with this line of questioning?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #154) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Impoetic »

hahahahahahahahahahaha
no, she wasn't
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #155) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Impoetic »

not even a little, if she was town she was probably gonna be MLed at some point at the game since I wasn't the only one who scumread her
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #156) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Impoetic »

No, it's not a posture, it's me trying to laugh at things that annoy me like everyone else seems to, because SHE WAS NOT OVERALL TOWNY and I can't believe you don't see how her attitude could look scummy to some even if you personally townread her. You're not doing too well on changing my view so far either because you claimed to be prepared to vote anyone who thought she was scummy
despite the fact that many people declared her to be scum
without any further analysis and have yet to change that.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #157) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Can you get me a basic list of thoughts you've had other than how towny nancy is? That might inspire me to do anything except recount off memory that transcend fosed nancy and jaereed fosed nancy earlier.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #158) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Impoetic »

Okay you're trolling
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #159) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Impoetic »

no you didn't and if you did you'd know that i lied and jae townread nancy.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #160) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Impoetic »

radiantcowbells is either trolling or extremely scummy for the remarks that preceded that
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (isolation #161) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Impoetic »

NOW it's proven you didn't read the game
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #162) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Impoetic »

you don't think his trolling could be alignment-indicative?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #163) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Impoetic »

:oops: thanks
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #164) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Impoetic »

it was policy, i didn't feel comfortable having my vote on the person who hadn't contributed yet because i wouldn't want them lynched, which is what votes are for
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #165) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Impoetic »

it was totally irrelevant and i COULD have left the vote there, but i didn't. now I'd like the answer to my question that you just quoted
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #166) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Impoetic »

im too late to flashwagon because i was busy calling my partners in the scum PT so the lynch would go through but my mental flashvote is there
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #167) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Impoetic »

preview edit: let me post
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #168) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Impoetic »

i do want an answer about where the line of questioning was going though, triv, unless you answered and i missed it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #169) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Impoetic »

you're supposed to keep it in the PT...
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #170) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: radiantcowbells
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #171) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Impoetic »

doesn't matter i'm pretty sure you're town now though i'll feel really awful if i'm wrong
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #172) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I also don't really remember
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #173) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1018, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually I think the correct solution is to replace out.
In post 1008, JaeReed wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

This is symbolic, I'm thinking of replacing out because I really don't want to play with scum!RC again. I don't have the energy to push something that will never go through and he's unlynchable as scum.

That said, he
is
scum, 100%.
this is gross and never say anything like this ever again

replace me
wha
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #174) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1017, JaeReed wrote:
In post 943, Impoetic wrote:Gerryoat's probably town this game and currently VLA
Why do you think he's probably town? Why do you feel the need to point out he's VLA?
idon't feel comfortable lynching someone who's VLA, even if he's possibly mafia. I thhought he wwas town earlier because I didn't feel like he was really tryharding even though he said he would.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #175) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Impoetic »

darklyn might actually be mafia
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #176) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Impoetic »

actually no not if rc flips scum anyway
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #177) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Impoetic »

sorry i'm stupid and relapsing into my old tendencies fuck
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #178) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Impoetic »

over their reads agreeing?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #179) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1047, gerryoat wrote:
In post 950, Impoetic wrote:actually gerry might not be town
Not like you ever read me right anyway. So this post confirms me as town l0l
I mean, I scumread you in the EM game and you were scum, though maybe that was a coincidence

I was townreading you early on, too, and for a while.

Maybe my read's on you a coinflip but that doesn't confirm you as town or make you in any way townier unless my read is completely antithetical to your play, which I'd like to think it is not

sorry for misreading you a lot :c
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #180) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1052, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: Jae
I think Jae is town
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #181) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Impoetic »

UNVOTE:

fro99er is towny and I don't think rc and dunnstral agreeing isindicative of a team read

sorry for not being more invested
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #182) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I didn't feel like gerry was tryharding like he does normally he just has a weird tone
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #183) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Impoetic »

meh maybe i'm being buddied after all

i had a really strong townread on jaereed before though

everything sucks
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #184) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Impoetic »

i thought his response to my question was scummy but am currently ambivalent and i think i have trouble reading people like him overall
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #185) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Impoetic »

or just people, in general. do you still scumread fro9?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #186) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Impoetic »

explain the weird tone? or that I don't feel like he's tryharding? I assume the former
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #187) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

what the fuck is going on
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #188) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1417, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1415, Trivium wrote:Frogger quit trying to kill yourself and vote for what you believe in.
I honestly believe that I should be dead. That was a lynch.
ALISAE SELFVOTED
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #189) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Impoetic »

I mean I thought it was wifom at the time but then
ALISAE GOT HAMMERED
and subbed out
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #190) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Impoetic »

beforehand, you didn't have time
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #191) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Impoetic »

selfvoting is dumb as either alignment and even if you flip scum I don't feel happy about it
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #192) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Impoetic »

I don't even think you're flipping scum anymore
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #193) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Impoetic »

I probably got buddied by jaereed because I'm a nimrod with more than a couple screws loose
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #194) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Impoetic »

and selfish, and easy to sway through AtE
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #195) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1360, Trivium wrote:I won't be having a train on darklyn until somebody tells me why.
he sheeped all game, most likely

why would you NOT see reasons to lynch darklyn

the question is whether the reasons are right
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #196) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Impoetic »

I think I want a trivium lynch more, I dislike his buddying and I dislike his play here, his tone has been getting worse and worse
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #197) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Impoetic »

mhsmith chose not to make you hammered so you aren't hammered, it's not fair to force us to lynch you
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #198) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1415, Trivium wrote:Frogger quit trying to kill yourself and vote for what you believe in.
In post 1416, Darklyn wrote:Wow i feel betrayed
nvm sorry trivium thanks for agreeing with me
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #199) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

so then why do you want to be hammered?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”