Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11000 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Vecna »

See, heres the thing Notice - youre hard townreading the slots a lot of people are suspicious of for good reasons. With that PoE pool, how are you not having townreads on the actual obvious slots and having a pretty good idea of what the scumteam should look like?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11001 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Btw, calling to be investigated by the double investigation wonder with that Red Fort showing up is a bit of a scumping to me.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11002 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:59 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 10996, Vecna wrote:Dude its fine, just discount all the wonder nonsense in your reads - I agree its NAI if you apply certain reasoning. Everyone here that played with me as scum can tell you however that ill focus on optimal play as scum, and I didnt need anyone to be aware of my wonder if I was scum because I already had plenty of towncred from nearly everyone.

Claiming that wonder when theres both a roleblock, tracker (which there was before my first hints) and the double investigation wonder - as scum - is very sub-par play. What am I gonna use it for that way? To clear myself against the tracker? Or to state im the same or a dfferent allignment from whoever? I dont see the sense in it.

My only goal is that people trust their investigative results. The rest is irrelevant. And yes, im fine with getting roleblocked to achieve it - whether I ask for it myself is completely irrelevant in that regard.

Anyways, Nero should be fully aware that as town Ill often identify the town use in mechanics, and then share the information with everyone.
No you really didn't have towncred. I know at least 3 town were scumreading you for sure and then you have the ones I'm less conftown sure of (maxous et co) which is why you stressing you were widely townread past D1 is absolute fucking bullshit. So no. That card is beyond a moot point and you know it, because you are not townie in the slightest. You never have been beyond that one point which you aditted you did not even read the slot to know that Math refused to replace out so you could have just been pushing for that to be forced. I even weighe dup the point between even outing that as town or scum and tbh I think your fucking ego as either alignment would factor in to that enough to make it a moot point.

At this point you have a perfect fucking game so actually having your alignment either tied to someone else if you seriously do think you're that fucking great will be a blessing to you If it's a buddy you can push them as conftown too, and if it's not you would probably take the 1 for 1 then try to push the alignment cop as the scum if you somehow survived that. That's 2 mislynches in your head for the price of one, and I'd know because I had a buddy do a 1 for 1 trade before. And he was less an ego case than you tbh.
You got your wonder after the tracker flipped I'm pre sure so moot point there and i can't see the point in pushing it as anything else.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11003 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:04 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 10997, Vecna wrote:
In post 10993, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 10988, Vecna wrote:Also, this doesnt sound like drunk-posting at all.
Also, with all respect, you don't know me. I drink a hell of a lot, way more than I should, and like 2 nights(nancy?) ago I got really drunk to the point where I threw up and had the shakes all the next day....and yet I'm on it again because I'm an alcoholic but w/e, we all have our shit to get over.

Accusing me of lying about RL as any alignment is a fucking dog move.
No its not a dog-move, because stating shit along the lines of "im drunk" also serves an ingame-purpose; namely that were supposed to think your inhibitions are gone and youre freely posting away.

Its a very valid scum-strategy that ive used before myself.

The fact youre using OGI here in such a way, means its free-game for me to claim that your logical train of thought here doesnt sound like its a drunk man talking at all.
No, it fucking is a dog move.

I literally WILL NEVER FUCKING LIE ABOUT RL SHIT. Anyone who does for a stupid ass game deserves to be blacklisted. It's a shit move. The fact that you have in the past just means I'm going to blacklist/wotc/wotm/woto you. Because that's fucking low.

Regardless of my alignment I am drunk. I don't lie about that. To have such loose morals irl that you would lie about that means you would lie about cheating on your gf or something similar. I am not a fucking liar. I feel very strongly about lying.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11004 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:06 am

Post by nancy »

Also, with all respect, you don't know me. I drink a hell of a lot, way more than I should, and like 2 nights(nancy?) ago I got really drunk to the point where I threw up and had the shakes all the next day....and yet I'm on it again because I'm an alcoholic but w/e, we all have our shit to get over.

3 nights I think. And yes, accusations about RL lying or anything is really below decency.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11005 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:08 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 11000, Vecna wrote:See, heres the thing Notice - youre hard townreading the slots a lot of people are suspicious of for good reasons. With that PoE pool, how are you not having townreads on the actual obvious slots and having a pretty good idea of what the scumteam should look like?
And what praytell are the obvious slots? Because to me the obvious slots are literally the ones I have highlighted and given reasons for. Anyone scumreading them is either mafia or so far up mafia's ass that they might as well be honorary members. THIS is why you have been mislynching every single fucking day on unendorsed wagons if you're even town.
In post 11001, Vecna wrote:Btw, calling to be investigated by the double investigation wonder with that Red Fort showing up is a bit of a scumping to me.
lol yeah you're fucking trash tier if you're town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11006 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:09 am

Post by Vecna »

The tracker flip was the very moment we all got our wonders. You submit them way before, and gerry was the D3 lynch with the tracker. I had no way of knowing the tracker wouldve been gone when I very openly claimed I was likely picking that wonder. Doing that as scum, while it wastes the limited slots and likely invalidates the use of the wonder, is extremely subpar play.

And id say I had quite a lot of towncred during day3 yes. Im not even sure if there was a single vote for me during the entire day, and it lasted a long long time. And that was after the ABR flip, which I was pushing hard. The people you claim that were suspicious of me, werent at that time. Alisae and you were townreading me. Only Math was scumreading me.....and later Sondam, but that only happened when I was prodding them.

As for your comment that ive had a perfect fucking game? What dimension are you living in?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11007 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:10 am

Post by nancy »

Notice how confident are you on scum!Leonshade?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11008 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:12 am

Post by nancy »

In post 10999, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 10989, nancy wrote:When you're drunk, I can read you. Outside of that, I suck at it.
I don't think you suck outside of it tbh, but I have done a lot of stuff this day phase where if you're town you should know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am town and that my hard trs are v likely conftown. Aslan, Creature and Math being those.
Except you're forgetting paranoia, which tends to eat me alive a lot.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11009 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:12 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

like jesus christ I am fucking having trouble this game with scumreads. even nancy keeps fucking fluctuating and I'm scared I'm heading down the road to mislynching her again and I really fucking don't want to. I just feel like the Glork shit could really be scum w/king and idunno I'm starting to fucking question life.

But my townreads are solid, and if nothing else those should b sheeped because fuck me. The top of the list being Alisae. dont' do a house of harmony and ignore my read on him when I die please. like w/e town ends up alive please don't, I know Ali and I know he's town and he's conftown and just don't fuck this up again on me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11010 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11003, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 10997, Vecna wrote:

No its not a dog-move, because stating shit along the lines of "im drunk" also serves an ingame-purpose; namely that were supposed to think your inhibitions are gone and youre freely posting away.

Its a very valid scum-strategy that ive used before myself.

The fact youre using OGI here in such a way, means its free-game for me to claim that your logical train of thought here doesnt sound like its a drunk man talking at all.
No, it fucking is a dog move.

I literally WILL NEVER FUCKING LIE ABOUT RL SHIT. Anyone who does for a stupid ass game deserves to be blacklisted. It's a shit move. The fact that you have in the past just means I'm going to blacklist/wotc/wotm/woto you. Because that's fucking low.

Regardless of my alignment I am drunk. I don't lie about that. To have such loose morals irl that you would lie about that means you would lie about cheating on your gf or something similar. I am not a fucking liar. I feel very strongly about lying.
....seriously? This game constantly involves lying. Pretending to be afk for whatever reason is a valid scumtactic. Pretending to be emotional is a valid scum-tactic. And theres a large large list. Just because drinking is an emotional topic for you that you'd never lie about (if at all true), doesnt mean it is for everyone else.

Get off that high horse. If you dont want out of game shit involved in the game, then dont bring it up while you go on a spree to post with more coherence than youve done at any point prior in the game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11011 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11005, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 11000, Vecna wrote:See, heres the thing Notice - youre hard townreading the slots a lot of people are suspicious of for good reasons. With that PoE pool, how are you not having townreads on the actual obvious slots and having a pretty good idea of what the scumteam should look like?
And what praytell are the obvious slots? Because to me the obvious slots are literally the ones I have highlighted and given reasons for. Anyone scumreading them is either mafia or so far up mafia's ass that they might as well be honorary members. THIS is why you have been mislynching every single fucking day on unendorsed wagons if you're even town.
In post 11001, Vecna wrote:Btw, calling to be investigated by the double investigation wonder with that Red Fort showing up is a bit of a scumping to me.
lol yeah you're fucking trash tier if you're town.
Is it now? Because at this point in time, it strongly looks like proper usage of that inestigative wonder is the only way town is gonna win this. Calling out for it to be used on you could be a very valid scum sacrefise while youre already under fire. Calling me garbage for it is just total nonsense.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11012 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Vecna »

You really dont get to complain about mislynches when youve ended two out of 3 days without a vote anywhere.

You really dont get to complain about mislynches when you havent pushed a single scumread in forever.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11013 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:16 am

Post by nancy »

Notice if I hypothetically lock you as Town then the PoE on this game just becomes incredibly easy because it locks 3 other slots as Town at the same time and I have 2-3 reads I'm not confident in outside of my scumpool.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11014 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:17 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 11006, Vecna wrote:The tracker flip was the very moment we all got our wonders. You submit them way before, and gerry was the D3 lynch with the tracker. I had no way of knowing the tracker wouldve been gone when I very openly claimed I was likely picking that wonder. Doing that as scum, while it wastes the limited slots and likely invalidates the use of the wonder, is extremely subpar play.

And id say I had quite a lot of towncred during day3 yes. Im not even sure if there was a single vote for me during the entire day, and it lasted a long long time. And that was after the ABR flip, which I was pushing hard. The people you claim that were suspicious of me, werent at that time. Alisae and you were townreading me. Only Math was scumreading me.....and later Sondam, but that only happened when I was prodding them.

As for your comment that ive had a perfect fucking game? What dimension are you living in?
You very openly wifomed the shit out of what wonder you were picking. Means jack shit imo. Personally I was sure you weren't getting a wonder or had one from the prior ages because of it. So yeah, I doubt scum put much credence into what you put into the thread at athat time, and if they did they'd be fucking stupid.

And yeah that was when I was pushing you as town iirc. Because of something you yourself said you didn't pay attention to and could simply have been a misstep on your part as scum.

The dimension that scum have yet to be fucking lynched and I highly doubt that you as town fail to see that tbh, given how fucking god iter you seem to think you are.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11015 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:19 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 11007, nancy wrote:Notice how confident are you on scum!Leonshade?
Honestly? not 100%, I'm more confident in my lock townreads this game than my scumreads. Those being Alibae, Math, Creature. The rest are people I have varying degrees of strength on but those are the ones I wouldn't lynch ever.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11016 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11014, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 11006, Vecna wrote:The tracker flip was the very moment we all got our wonders. You submit them way before, and gerry was the D3 lynch with the tracker. I had no way of knowing the tracker wouldve been gone when I very openly claimed I was likely picking that wonder. Doing that as scum, while it wastes the limited slots and likely invalidates the use of the wonder, is extremely subpar play.

You very openly wifomed the shit out of what wonder you were picking. Means jack shit imo. Personally I was sure you weren't getting a wonder or had one from the prior ages because of it. So yeah, I doubt scum put much credence into what you put into the thread at athat time, and if they did they'd be fucking stupid.

And yeah that was when I was pushing you as town iirc. Because of something you yourself said you didn't pay attention to and could simply have been a misstep on your part as scum.

The dimension that scum have yet to be fucking lynched and I highly doubt that you as town fail to see that tbh, given how fucking god iter you seem to think you are.
I never said I didnt agree with your logic that scum wouldnt want the chaos that came from the DEO slot gone btw. Because as scum I wouldve loved to keep them around. I said as much in the post correcting you. The only point that was moot was that my action was directed at getting rid of the Titus head, because I had no idea how my pressure on the slot would resolve. All the other reasons for wanting that situation solved, which you yourself understood were vastly TOWN - are still completely valid.

Like, the only way it would make sense to even think me as scum would wanna solve that situation, was if I was scum with Math.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11017 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:23 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 11012, Vecna wrote:
You really dont get to complain about mislynches when youve ended two out of 3 days without a vote anywhere.

You really dont get to complain about mislynches when you havent pushed a single scumread in forever.
No I've pushed scumreads, you've just SHADED THE FUCK OUT OF ME every SINGLE FUCKING TIME

Like if you're town FUCK YOU because you ahve been a part of the reason I have no fucking sway to get shit fucking right and you're part of the reason I feel so fucking lethargic about this game because of the fucking cockblocking bullshit you keep doing whenever I have tried to hunt.

I did push my reads, just because I get drowned out doesn't mean I shouldn't be listened to. Just because you fucks want to quicklynch people doesn't mean I shouldn't be listened to.

Like you have been part of the reason I can't fucking get my scumreads lynched and you want to blame me for it? yeah, no. This is just scum.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11018 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:26 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 11013, nancy wrote:Notice if I hypothetically lock you as Town then the PoE on this game just becomes incredibly easy because it locks 3 other slots as Town at the same time and I have 2-3 reads I'm not confident in outside of my scumpool.
I don't care, the rest of your reads are probably shit. There's a reason I have largely given up on this game. Town deserve to lose after ignoring every fucking attempt to right them. Like even after I stpe in to derail the bullshit Creature shit going on people are still questioning if he's mafia and vecna is still throwing obvious shade over that and no one is batting a fucking eyelid at the fact htat he's scum pissed that I've completely eliminated a mislynch from the table.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11019 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:29 am

Post by nancy »

{Aslan, Brian, Creature, MathBlade, Notice}
{Caesar, Gorkington, LUV}
{davesaz, Maxous, Nero, Vecna}
{}
{CK, KidAmn, Leonshade}

If my reads are shit then work with me to fix them. The last time I asked for that you said no so what do you want from me? I've been trying all day to fix my reads and basically no one's done anything to help me figure shit out.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11020 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Vecna »

Ive shaded/scumread you on D1, and on D3,5-D4 if im not mistaken. in between you were mostly a townread and I left you alone. Dont pretend you were a bastion of scum hunting in that time-frame, because its not true.

And im not blaming you for our mislynches, but i am saying you shouldnt blame me for it either (well you probably should for ABR), since thats hardly fair.

At any rate, this current posting isnt getting us anywhere except giving me the feeling im probably wrong about you being scum (which I guess is at least something we can work with).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11021 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11018, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 11013, nancy wrote:Notice if I hypothetically lock you as Town then the PoE on this game just becomes incredibly easy because it locks 3 other slots as Town at the same time and I have 2-3 reads I'm not confident in outside of my scumpool.
I don't care, the rest of your reads are probably shit. There's a reason I have largely given up on this game. Town deserve to lose after ignoring every fucking attempt to right them. Like even after I stpe in to derail the bullshit Creature shit going on people are still questioning if he's mafia and vecna is still throwing obvious shade over that and no one is batting a fucking eyelid at the fact htat he's scum pissed that I've completely eliminated a mislynch from the table.
I dont think I have ever scumread creature btw. Im just giving him more respect than most in that he can pull of pretty convincing scumplay these days, and im not putting him as a complete townlock. I dont wanna lynch creature.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11022 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 11016, Vecna wrote:I never said I didnt agree with your logic that scum wouldnt want the chaos that came from the DEO slot gone btw. Because as scum I wouldve loved to keep them around. I said as much in the post correcting you. The only point that was moot was that my action was directed at getting rid of the Titus head, because I had no idea how my pressure on the slot would resolve. All the other reasons for wanting that situation solved, which you yourself understood were vastly TOWN - are still completely valid.

Like, the only way it would make sense to even think me as scum would wanna solve that situation, was if I was scum with Math.
My point was you were shooting yourself in the foot by keeping the person who scumread you around. You removed that point because you thought you'd be keeping Titus around, then decided you could fucking ego wifom me about it. Guess what? You can't, I'm not falling for it. As soon as you realized that it was "oh hey convenient Notice scumread!" like I literally cannot see why you aren't already fucking swinging. Instead we lost someone I gave reasons for being town based off really fucking strong meta tells. Why was that? OH because they were townreading me.

Why was Frogger killed? Because he was going to tr me if it wasn't multiball
Why was beeboy lynched? To save the Yuri/Notice "associative tells" for later (which are absolute fucking bullshit because you always intended to carry through your sr on me regardless of what yuri flipped, same with whoever else you fucking paired me with)
Why was ABR lynched? Because I thought he might be town and he wasn't actively going me
Why was PV killed? I bet if I go through his ISO we can find he wasn't scumreading me either
Why was there no nightkill last night? because scum tried to kill Alisae to get rid of one of my biggest defenders

You have literally been shading and trying to lynch me since D1 because I've been onto you, scumfuck.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11023 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

And no, it literally makes zero sense if you were scum with Math because it's not how Math interacts with scumbuddies.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11024 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11019, nancy wrote:{Aslan, Brian, Creature, MathBlade, Notice}
{Caesar, Gorkington, LUV}
{davesaz, Maxous, Nero, Vecna}
{}
{CK, KidAmn, Leonshade}

If my reads are shit then work with me to fix them. The last time I asked for that you said no so what do you want from me? I've been trying all day to fix my reads and basically no one's done anything to help me figure shit out.
I dont have much problems with them. I personally think CK has been pretty towny since replace in (much more than Brian which id put a lot lower), and I dont understand the reads on Caesar and Gorkington.

The rest im completely fine with. If ive been wrong about Notice, he's probably right that Ali is town and ill trust his judgement on that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”