(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by RachMarie »

@ Jaqen

What do you think about the idea that some of us (like Gork and myself) have that there may be a scum PR that balances out your PR?

So that your first two reads are probably accurate but the last one with two scum in it may be skewed?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In short, this makes it so no strong stance one way or the other ever has to be taken.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1100, RachMarie wrote:@ Jaqen

What do you think about the idea that some of us (like Gork and myself) have that there may be a scum PR that balances out your PR?

So that your first two reads are probably accurate but the last one with two scum in it may be skewed?
A man doesn't think his role could exist without scum having a way to balance it. Since a man is crumbling from literally his very first post, it is slightly possible scum could have picked up on those, though not with a high likelihood. But it would be a damned fool for scum to not muddle a man's investigation when that investigation is publicly preordained.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Fresh »

But assuming all this is true, we doubt any results have been fucked with before today. If they were, then good job scum.

So if MoI/DGB were to flip both town, I'd take Jaqen a liar over his results being fucked with that early. Just my opinion.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1103, Fresh wrote:But assuming all this is true, we doubt any results have been fucked with before today. If they were, then good job scum.

So if MoI/DGB were to flip both town, I'd take Jaqen a liar over his results being fucked with that early. Just my opinion.
And a man is facing that fate should it become necessary.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1098, Gorkington wrote:i think its moreso the lack of lynching.
theres no wagons.
theres no real votes.
just talking.
Want to pretend vote with me?
Or talk about weather?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Gorkington »

its snowy.
vote: gorkington
trash
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Firebringer »

It's warm here:
VOTE: gorkington
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

^scum jumping on a flash train

VOTE: firebringer
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Firebringer »

You didn't talk about weather so your vote is not counted.
Show

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh yeah. Rain.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by God of Power Outlets »

In post 1063, shos wrote:
Get Kinky wit: podoboq
Once again, shos and pdoboq take one another's' hands, and just like yesterday that means someone has been left out in the cold. Or, in this case, two someones.

"Fine by me," says MagnaOfIllusion"She's one of THEM anyway."

"Hah," replies DrippingGoofball, "Strong words coming from one of THEM."

"What's going on here," says Donald Trump Jr. "Why are you two bickering."

The two of them point at one another, each calling the other evil. Both of them are suddenly overcome with pain, their genitals shriveling into something even less than the dignity of the person writing this flavor.

"Hahahaha, at least I can sacrifice my life for the betterment of the Commune!" says MagnaOfIllusion, curling into his death convulsions.

"You can give up the act," says DrippingGoofball, "We're both dead now anyway."

As the two of them expire on the floor. Donald Trump Jr. is licking his lips. "A pity," he says. "Such wasted... youthful... virile life." His fingertips find his nipples while he watches them die.

"Uhhh... Mr. Trump," says one of his bodyguards.

Trump Jr. composes himself, just as--- expectedly--- the spirits of Magna and DGB rise from their corpses. Conspicuously, the ghosts are still handcuffed together.

"Great," says DGB, "I gotta be handcuffed to this guy for all eternity? And how can I attain sexual enlightenment if I'm dead?"

"You?!" says MoI. "How do you think my mom's gonna feel knowing that I died next to a repressive nutjob?!"

"Ah, yes," says Trump Jr. "Your mother. Her name came up in my investigation. Denise, the Dom. She was here during my father's stay at this hellhole. You must be Dennis."

"She sent me here," says MoI, "so I could learn the ways of the Trouser Gods. So I could be like her and know the pleasures of the flesh!"

A collective murmur of discomfort makes its way through the Commune.

"So you, see," MoI continues, "I'm not evil! She is!"

"There you go again," says DGB. "Is this because I'm Hindu?! You racist."

"...so you're not evil?" asks MoI.

"No," says DGB. "I'm trying to write a book of sexual positions! Kama Sutra 2: Electric Boogaloo. I came here to research! Now I just gotta hope reincarnation is real."

"Sadly, it isn't," replies Trump Jr, not quite revealing how he would know this.

With DGB and MoI staring holes into one another's' ghosts, the clouds part and the Trouser Gods speak.

"I'm saddened that two more of my faithful have been left unfulfilled," says the Trouser Gods. "Take this book wisely, both of you, and agree upon which of these pairings should receive it."

The Book of Love materializes, with both MoI and DGB holding it.

Dead
MagnaofIllusions - Dennis the Disciple

"Seriously? You better be 18 bud. Oh, you're 23? Well, how old is your mother? 34? For real? Okay, well we're not having this conversation anymore because it implies underage sex by another party. Also, it's really weird that your mother is teaching you this shit. Like, really weird."

Kinks: Exhibitionism, Furries
Off-Limits: Dom/Sub

You win when free love, sex, and depravity can be allowed to reign and nothing can prevent this.

DrippingGoofball - Vatsyayana

"Wait, did you seriously name yourself after the author of the Karma Sutra? For the love of US we wrote that stupid thing! Yeah, you see we were going through a rebellious phase when we met Vatsyayana...the real one. Listen, Budda and I have an understanding. No! I'm not a racist just because I can't name any Hindu Gods! Just...shut up geez."

Kinks: S&M
Off-Limits: Exhibitionism, Furries

You win when free love, sex, and depravity can be allowed to reign and nothing can prevent this.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Twilight/Dawn is a thing.

(Blizzard has changed priorities for the hydra the last 36 hours)
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:22 am

The two ghosts, floating irritably above their inert corpses, continue their bickering while shoving the Book of Love back and forth between them. Finally, they come to a decision and toss the book to Kuroi and SnarkySnowman. The book lands at their feet with a thud. Nothing happens. The Communers gasp.

"What is the meaning of this?!" shouts one of the Communers.

"Have the Trouser Gods forsaken us? Trouser Gods! Where are you?" shouts another.

The clouds part half-assedly, and from the heavens the booming sound of snoring and muttering.

"ZzzZZzzz... so much snow..." says the Trouser Gods.

"Uhhhh... Holy Ones?" says a voice from the Commune.

"ZzzZZzzzZ old people... get them away... no.... nooooo.... ZzzZzZZz..."

"YO TROUSER GODS!" shouts Donald Trump, Jr.

"Zzz-- AHHH BOOBY TRAP!" shouts the Trouser Gods. "Oh. Uh. Right. Where were we? Yes, the Book of Love."

"You okay up there," asks Trump Jr. "You guys seem kind of... low energy," he says, once again licking his lips.

"Ah, erm, yes, ah... It's the presence of the Evil Ones," says the Trouser Gods. "They weaken us with each passing hour. Which is why it's imperative that my faithful subjects find and remove them as quickly as possible."

MagnaofIllusions clears his ghostly throat. Or rather, at least the idea of a physical manifestation of his throat. He points down at the Book of Love.

"Oh! Right," says the Trouser Gods. "With this book, I hereby bind Kuroi and Snarky until death do they part. And also after death."

The Book of Love floats into the air between Kuroi and Snarky, becoming a pair of fuzzy pink shackles attached to their wrists just as the previous Books had. A leopard-printed carriage floats down from the heavens and stops in front of DGB and MoI. It's otherwise a perfectly ordinary carriage, except for the fact it's being pulled by two large, living cocks. The cocks shimmer and undulate in the warm sunlight, eating some of the grass.

"I haven't quite perfected the cock-drawn carriage yet," says the Trouser Gods. "But I suppose it will do for now."

"If we're going to be dead," says DrippingGoofball, "at least we're getting to Heaven in style."

DrippingGoofball and MagnaofIllusions board the carriage. The dicks stiffen and charge upward toward the gaping hole in the clouds, off to guide the two to an eternity of sexual fulfillment.

"Now, for the rest of you," says the Trouser Gods, "You need to ensure that our efforts here are not in vain. Root out the evil, for this threat may well be the end of free love!"

"Yes," says Trump Jr. "And there's still the whereabouts of my father. I must find him before the day's end... because, ah... there's an emergency session of the Trump Corporation's board of directors. Yes. That's it."

Trump Jr. licks his lips again, then looks up toward the sky. He turns to his bodyguards without a word and stalks away from the group.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:44 am

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

Asking For Consent:
FirebringingRachMarie, Fresh, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar, podoboq, shos, SnarkySnowKuroi

Failed:

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-31 11:44:39)

Activity Check: Beginning of the day
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:59 am

Post by podoboq »

Alright, so Jaqen almost conf scum, there's almost definitely at least one scum in Snarky and Kuroi, and then we probably have one more scum to find.

NO pairing until town has discussed. If people are pairing without significant discussion, it's scummy. If Jaqen or Snarky/Kuroi attempt to pair with anybody, deny them. We can't kill both slots without sacrificing another, so we might have to let one through today, but town should discuss and decide which if either.

I'm gonna go do a little reread on how people treated our options yesterday. I happen to remember Fresh calling me scummy for considering NOT killing DGB/MoI, and I'd like to point out that in hindsight, it's possible that scum talked us out of pursuing one of our better options.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:04 am

Post by podoboq »

Also, at this point I'm assuming the scum win con is to have scum represented in at least half of the player slots, meaning if there is a pair with scum, that pair IS scum (though town would retain their wincon). I'm sure it could be something else, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what it could be, and I think this is our best option to play against.

In that case, look at the player list.
In post 1114, God of Power Outlets wrote:FirebringingRachMarie, Fresh, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar, podoboq, shos, SnarkySnowKuroi
There are seven player slots and probably three of them are scum. I believe two are Jaqen and Snarky/Kuroi, and I'm not sure on the third. I have some educated guesses. What I'm saying is that we should be treating today like LYLO. If we cuck wrong, we probably lose. If we cuck right, we might get no book, and scum might get a kill, leading us into 5 "player" LYLO the next day.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:30 am

Post by RachMarie »

I agree and I would also say we definitely need to cuck Jaqen that means he was lying uggh

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:58 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1117, RachMarie wrote:I agree and I would also say we definitely need to cuck Jaqen that means he was lying uggh
He was
probably
lying. We still don't know if there's some kind of role that would screw with investigative results, but it seems far more plausible to me that scum would fake claim day cop than the world in which not only do we have a town day cop, but there's also a scum role that ruins the results, and they accurately ruined results before the role was even claimed. Also, Jaqen's play has been scummy, so that's a bulletpoint.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:01 am

Post by RachMarie »

good point but Im beginning to think its more likely the game is mountainous

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:03 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 1119, RachMarie wrote:good point but Im beginning to think its more likely the game is mountainous
This was my assumption at game start.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm upset that the mod has called me a bitch.

....without hooking my nipples up to jumper cables.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Fresh »

@Podo, yes it was scummy to not try and confirm scum. Which is what anything but killing DGB/MoI was gonna help us do.

But this also no longer confirms Rach/Fire have zero scum.

That's all for now. Back in more force after March Madness weekend. Barely in and out til then.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:38 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

Let's get Jaqen's result for today, then cockblock him most likely. I'm not sure we can say 100% that he's lying, from his perspective. Kuroi has been scum from the beginning and I want a divorce.

Rach/Fire should definitely die if Jaqen is not town. That's a clear pair given scumJaqen
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

how can we kill jaqen, because I think he is scum.
then we kill rach/me

Then profit?
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”