The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 274, Cerberus v666 wrote:I tell the innkeeper " If you calm down and let' us do the job you hired us to do, I'll let you go. There's no need to make things worse than they already are."
If it seems like she's going to comply, I'll let her go and ask her to give us some space, then go to help firebringer.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Felissan »

"Uhhh... The thing is, it's in... a mine... stuck in the middle of mountains, with no town in the surroundings... and the location is a secret. Yeah, that's it."
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Loot the bandit
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by N »

now use my thing on energy and get back to digging
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeMcMenno's energy is full and they wake up.

Majiffy and Elekitu's energy is now at the critical level.

Necta's energy is now at the warning level

In post 275, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 274, Cerberus v666 wrote:I tell the innkeeper " If you calm down and let' us do the job you hired us to do, I'll let you go. There's no need to make things worse than they already are."
If it seems like she's going to comply, I'll let her go and ask her to give us some space, then go to help firebringer.
ResultYou say your words to the innkeeper. She breaths heavily then hera heaves turn to tears and she collapses on the ground sobbing.

She seems like she's going to comply so you go and help Firebringer secure the woman.

Your energy is now 90/100

Enter Action: __________
In post 276, Felissan wrote:
"Uhhh... The thing is, it's in... a mine... stuck in the middle of mountains, with no town in the surroundings... and the location is a secret. Yeah, that's it."
Result"They have you working in the gem mines?" The dad said flabbergasted! "I heard those mines are cruel places to work, unfortunately, we can't get you away from that since they put tracking magic on the workers."

"Here is a card," He hands you a white card along with 50 coin, "we can use the card to keep in touch."

The daughter stops hugging you and steps a way, "But before you go, can you give me some of your hair to remember you by?"

Your energy is now 37/100

In post 277, Cheery Dog wrote:Loot the bandit
ResultYou find some beads, a white card, 30 coin, some blue and red potions and 15 arrows.

The task force member takes the beads and says "This is just what we needed, these are the bandit's tracking beads, only the three bandit leaders carry them, we can use this to engineer a teleportation portal tether to the specific bandit members. We should take this back to headquorters, one of you should stay here and try to talk to the weather guy," they turn to look at you, "Do you wanna stay here or go back to Chaystone?"

Your energy is now 78/100

In post 278, N wrote:now use my thing on energy and get back to digging
ResultYou absorb some of the dirt energy from your shovel, You feel your health and energy improve. You dig downwards and dig a hole into the ceiling of a room. You see the room has several magical artifacts.

You are still able put one point in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:59 am

Post by McMenno »

consume the armor to absorb its powers.

I lay my hand upon the rusty sword, imbuing both my nails/claws and my teeth with infection powers.

I inspect several other bodies and take their potions upon me.

I eat a body for breakfast.

I enter the coordinates [42, 42].
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Felissan »

Thanks the father, and give the girl two or three hair. Then, when I start walking again, think about my past and how I got here.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I've got some more shopping to do back in Chaystone, so I'll head back there.

Place loot into backpack
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by N »

check them out
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 273, Annadog40 wrote:You chug the potion and feel your health start to recover.

You look at the transparent salmon colored border and see an armored man point to the dead taskforce member then they point card while looking at you intently.
Quickly try to loot the taskforce members body, and look at the bandits after.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by schadd_ »

initiate romantic contact with the ground
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:13 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I run in the direction that I think will get me out of the guards reach, and if I escape everyone. I walk towards the opposite way of the town and stop when i find something interesting.
Im a dog that quacks
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Aronis »

Order my servant to go investigate the group of people walking in the woods
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeMajiffy and Elekitu's energy ran out and they passed out.

Necta's energy is now at the critical level

Mewtapth's energy is now at the warning level

In post 280, McMenno wrote:consume the armor to absorb its powers.

I lay my hand upon the rusty sword, imbuing both my nails/claws and my teeth with infection powers.

I inspect several other bodies and take their potions upon me.

I eat a body for breakfast.

I enter the coordinates [42, 42].
ResultYou bite the armor but are unable to take chunks off it, you still absorb the armor's power and you feel your skin change in both texture and color.

You then absorb the rusty sword and direct the absorption onto your teeth and nail/claws.

You then look around the bodies and fine 3 more red potions and 5 more blue potions. You then eat one of the looted bodies and regain your energy.

You look at the pop up and enter 42,42. You teleport to a field, the moons are over head. You feel a wave of background energy. You see a fish surrounded by a bubble of water float past you.

The pop up changes and it now reads, "One charge left, enter coordinates"

Enter Action: ______________
In post 281, Felissan wrote:
Thanks the father, and give the girl two or three hair. Then, when I start walking again, think about my past and how I got here.
ResultYou thank the father and pluck out three hairs and hand them to the girl. They wave and pile into their caravan and ride off.

You start walking and remember flashes of making neat poses and tunafish, you start to remember some machinery when you feel a mental block pop up and the world glitches slightly, you now remember McMenno strangling you.

Your energy is now 32/100

In post 282, Cheery Dog wrote:I've got some more shopping to do back in Chaystone, so I'll head back there.

Place loot into backpack
ResultYou say that you want to go to Chaystone. The task force leader nods and tells one guy to remain behind.

You put your loot in your backpack and then you and the two other taskforce members go in the wavy pillar of water and head to the nearest town right next to the portal. The taskforce leader puts the salmon colored gem in the gauntlet and the portal glows salmon and you walk into it and end up in Chaystone.

The task leader turns and says, "We'll go get this analyzed," He holds up the beads, "we'll contact you when we found something."

Your energy is now 76/100

In post 283, N wrote:check them out
ResultYou drop into the room and see several sets of leather armor. You also see some glowing dirt on a pedestal, you also see several magical weapons lying around and in the center of the room, you see a huge tree with shining fruit on it.

In post 284, mykonian wrote:
In post 273, Annadog40 wrote:You chug the potion and feel your health start to recover.

You look at the transparent salmon colored border and see an armored man point to the dead taskforce member then they point card while looking at you intently.
Quickly try to loot the taskforce members body, and look at the bandits after.
ResultYou loot the taskforce member and obtain, 54 coin, two blue potions, a suit of armor, a short sword, a spoon and a white card which is flashing.

You inspect the bandit and find that their dead body turned into a peach.

You see the task force member on the other side of the border point to the flashing card.

In post 285, schadd_ wrote:initiate romantic contact with the ground
Action FailedYou stop to try and engage romantically with the ground but you feel a jolt from the band on your forehead.

You feel your head turn towards the bandit who says, "Finlay woke up haven't you, well doesn't matter, we got that band on your head," they point to the metalic band on your forehead, "Let's the person with this," they dangle a glowing stone in front of your face, "control your every movement."

A rune light flashes. "Oh, seems like a few of your friends lost all their energy, I'll go and give some of them matching headbands!" They laugh and you feel your body walk into what looks like a waiting room and the door shuts and locks behind you. You gain control of your limbs and fall to the floor.

Enter Action: ____________
In post 286, WhemeStar wrote:I run in the direction that I think will get me out of the guards reach, and if I escape everyone. I walk towards the opposite way of the town and stop when i find something interesting.
Action FailedYou attempt to run away and out of the city but the city is far too large for you too sprint out of with the guards chasing you.

You turn a corner and a guard tackles you down and chuckles, "You thought you could run, I'll take you to the judge where they'll sentence you."

She marches you up to a big fancy building. When you enter you see a bored looking man in a fancy robe. He looks up at you and says, "What seems to be the problem today?"

Your health is now 98/100

In post 287, Aronis wrote:
Order my servant to go investigate the group of people walking in the woods
ResultYou order the naked man to take a look. They bow respectfully at you and stealthy take a look.

He says, "They're a group of guards and they're on the look out for a mass murderer! They must of killed a bunch of people for this many guards to be this far from Leafwater."

Your energy is now 50/100

Enter Action: ________________
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Firebringer »

Capture the girl and question her about what she was doing acting suspicious.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Aronis »

inquire about how many guards. If there's four or less, give my servant a weapon and arm myself with the dagger and go sneak up on and kill the guards.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Head to the potion shop place.

Buy 5 of each red and blue potions
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by N »

Loot the room
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by mykonian »

In post 288, Annadog40 wrote:You loot the taskforce member and obtain, 54 coin, two blue potions, a suit of armor, a short sword, a spoon and a white card which is flashing.

You see the task force member on the other side of the border point to the flashing card.
Equip the armor and the spoon, then touch the card!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Aronis »

oh also, give the guy his clothes back as a reward for his service to the Empire.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 am

Post by Felissan »

Keep going until I find a good place to rest at
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:12 am

Post by McMenno »

"Hey fish, where am I?"
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I look at the woman firebringer is holding and see if she looks like the woman from the vision I had. If she does, I tell Firebringer it's the same woman, and follow his lead about what to do next. IF it isn't the woman from the vision, I tell him it's the wrong woman and apologize to her, then go back to ask the innkeeper if there are any other red haired women who are around the inn often, and suggest that this time she just tells us where to go and we'll go ahead while she heads back to the inn.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Walk in, attempt to take part, realise I have no idea what's going on, proceed to read thread.
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Annadog40 »

NoticeNecta's energy ran out and he passed out.

Mewtapth's energy is now at the critical level

Selynee's energy is now at the warning level

In post 289, Firebringer wrote:Capture the girl and question her about what she was doing acting suspicious.
ResultYou question the woman you are holding.

Cerberus v666 tells you that she is the woman from his vision. When he says this, she immediately breaks down and says,
"YES! I confess! I killed Allen, he was cheating on me! If you were in my place, you would have done the same!"

The innkeeper charges over and shouts, "Cheating on you? You weren't even dating him! You were just side slut!" the innkeeper starts punching the woman.

The noise attracts a guard, "What seems to be the problem here?"

In post 290, Aronis wrote:
inquire about how many guards. If there's four or less, give my servant a weapon and arm myself with the dagger and go sneak up on and kill the guards.
In post 294, Aronis wrote:oh also, give the guy his clothes back as a reward for his service to the Empire.
Result"I saw a typical hunting party of five guards. Since that is more that four you don't prepare to fight.

You give the man his clothing back. He bows and thanks you then puts the clothing back on.

Your energy is now 45/100

In post 291, Cheery Dog wrote:Head to the potion shop place.

Buy 5 of each red and blue potions
Action failedYou head to the potion shop. You see the walls lined with shelves of blue and red potions, you pick up ten and head to the counter.

The incredibly bored shopkeeper says "That'll be 50 coin."

You pull out a coin but it has the number 45. The shopkeeper sees this, "Seems you don't have enough for all of them, you'll have to choose to put back a health or energy potion.

Your energy is now 75/100

In post 292, N wrote:Loot the room
ResultYou go and take the swords and armor and put them in your inventory.

When you go and loot the dirt and a fruit of the tree, you see the walls start to flash red and black and you hear the sound of several bandits heading your way.

In post 293, mykonian wrote:
In post 288, Annadog40 wrote:You loot the taskforce member and obtain, 54 coin, two blue potions, a suit of armor, a short sword, a spoon and a white card which is flashing.

Equip the armor and the spoon, then touch the card!
ResultYou equip the armor and spoon then you touch the card with a glowing finger.

You hear a message in your mind from the task force member, "You were blown back into kriktilundr, the bandit's machine holding up the barrier must of broke, we got the bandits tracking beads and might use that to make a portal to teleport us to the bandit's location.
You should see if you can find a teleport gem then head to the nearest portal to the capital. The capital is called Crossroads and from there, you can go to another city, Boywick is generally the cheapest teleport gem then from there you can get a Chaystone gem which is salmon. You should hurry and loot the bandit then leave before more bandits show up!"

Your energy is now at the warning level.

In post 292, N wrote:Loot the room
ResultYou go and take the swords and armor and put them in your inventory.

When you go and loot the dirt and a fruit of the tree, you see the walls start to flash red and black and you hear the sound of several bandits heading your way.

In post 295, Felissan wrote:
Keep going until I find a good place to rest at
ResultYou keep walking. You eventually see what looks like an abandoned covered wagon in the distance.

Your energy is now 27/100

In post 296, McMenno wrote:"Hey fish, where am I?"
ResultThe fish stops when you speak to it then turns and stares intently at you.

After a while, the fish tears off one of its' scales and tosses it at you then looks at you expectantly.

Cerberus v666 wrote:I look at the woman firebringer is holding and see if she looks like the woman from the vision I had. If she does, I tell Firebringer it's the same woman, and follow his lead about what to do next. IF it isn't the woman from the vision, I tell him it's the wrong woman and apologize to her, then go back to ask the innkeeper if there are any other red haired women who are around the inn often, and suggest that this time she just tells us where to go and we'll go ahead while she heads back to the inn.
ResultShe looks like the same woman from the vision so you tell Firebringer that she is the same woman.

When you say this, she immediately breaks down and says, "YES! I confess! I killed Allen, he was cheating on me! If you were in my place, you would have done the same!"

The innkeeper charges over and shouts, "Cheating on you? You weren't even dating him! You were just side slut!" the innkeeper starts punching the woman.

The noise attracts a guard, "What seems to be the problem here?"

Your energy is now 80/100

playerIprobablysuck materializes
Iprobablysuck wrote:Walk in, attempt to take part, realise I have no idea what's going on, proceed to read thread.
Action FailedYou try to read a thread but find that there are no threads with words on them in the area.

Last edited by Annadog40 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is my life now

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”