(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1115, podoboq wrote:Alright, so Jaqen almost conf scum, there's almost definitely at least one scum in Snarky and Kuroi, and then we probably have one more scum to find.

NO pairing until town has discussed. If people are pairing without significant discussion, it's scummy. If Jaqen or Snarky/Kuroi attempt to pair with anybody, deny them. We can't kill both slots without sacrificing another, so we might have to let one through today, but town should discuss and decide which if either.

I'm gonna go do a little reread on how people treated our options yesterday. I happen to remember Fresh calling me scummy for considering NOT killing DGB/MoI, and I'd like to point out that in hindsight, it's possible that scum talked us out of pursuing one of our better options.
A man is ok with falling on his sword but would rather find scum. However, this train of thought is left uninspiring all this means is scum are picking up on this.
In post 430, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

A {man} is hoping Lady Rach may unleash her freak on him before reading this.
In post 615, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Rach- I man is of the mind that he has you pretty much figured out. I don't suppose you could CONFIRM a man's thoughts for him when the time is just so?
And then...
In post 611, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And now I have solid internet access again …
Who cares? As a man reads this, his head shakes at unnecessary excuses.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1122, Fresh wrote:@Podo, yes it was scummy to not try and confirm scum. Which is what anything but killing DGB/MoI was gonna help us do.
You were trying to confirm scum in Jaqen, correct? I was discussing the option of KILLING Jaqen, which would have confirmed his alignment one way or the other, and therefore confirmed the possible validity of his checks.

Listen, you are NOT the only person yesterday who wanted to forgo our other options, so I'm not stupid enough to scumread you for it. Town agreed to a plan, and you were one of many voices who contributed toward us following that plan, but you called me scummy for wanting to consider our other options (which would also confirm scum). THAT is what I have a problem with, and that's what I'm considering when I'm trying to find any more scum.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by podoboq »

Town: Opinions on cucking Rach/Fire, Jaqen, and Kuroi/Snarky all today?
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Wait, what did I miss? How is Jaqen not scum?

VOTE: Jaqen

If you don't follow me, you're scum.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by shos »

HURT: jaqen

Does anything actually need to be discussed?
Also toldyasoooooo about both being town

Note that we may in fact not be in lylo if we coupled two scum together or couple two scumtogether after a possible mislynch today.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by shos »

If we somehow mislynch, one of the people getting book of love should be the snarkykuroi slot, as it is most likely there is one scum thwre, and we should couple it with another.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by RachMarie »

In post 1113, God of Power Outlets wrote:
The two ghosts, floating irritably above their inert corpses, continue their bickering while shoving the Book of Love back and forth between them. Finally, they come to a decision and toss the book to Kuroi and SnarkySnowman. The book lands at their feet with a thud. Nothing happens. The Communers gasp.

"What is the meaning of this?!" shouts one of the Communers.

"Have the Trouser Gods forsaken us? Trouser Gods! Where are you?" shouts another.

The clouds part half-assedly, and from the heavens the booming sound of snoring and muttering.

"ZzzZZzzz... so much snow..." says the Trouser Gods.

"Uhhhh... Holy Ones?" says a voice from the Commune.

"ZzzZZzzzZ old people... get them away... no.... nooooo.... ZzzZzZZz..."

"YO TROUSER GODS!" shouts Donald Trump, Jr.

"Zzz-- AHHH BOOBY TRAP!" shouts the Trouser Gods. "Oh. Uh. Right. Where were we? Yes, the Book of Love."

"You okay up there," asks Trump Jr. "You guys seem kind of... low energy," he says, once again licking his lips.

"Ah, erm, yes, ah... It's the presence of the Evil Ones," says the Trouser Gods. "They weaken us with each passing hour. Which is why it's imperative that my faithful subjects find and remove them as quickly as possible."

MagnaofIllusions clears his ghostly throat. Or rather, at least the idea of a physical manifestation of his throat. He points down at the Book of Love.

"Oh! Right," says the Trouser Gods. "With this book, I hereby bind Kuroi and Snarky until death do they part. And also after death."

The Book of Love floats into the air between Kuroi and Snarky, becoming a pair of fuzzy pink shackles attached to their wrists just as the previous Books had.
A leopard-printed carriage floats down from the heavens and stops in front of DGB and MoI. It's otherwise a perfectly ordinary carriage, except for the fact it's being pulled by two large, living cocks. The cocks shimmer and undulate in the warm sunlight, eating some of the grass.

"I haven't quite perfected the cock-drawn carriage yet," says the Trouser Gods. "But I suppose it will do for now."

"If we're going to be dead," says DrippingGoofball, "at least we're getting to Heaven in style."

DrippingGoofball and MagnaofIllusions board the carriage. The dicks stiffen and charge upward toward the gaping hole in the clouds, off to guide the two to an eternity of sexual fulfillment.

"Now, for the rest of you," says the Trouser Gods, "You need to ensure that our efforts here are not in vain. Root out the evil, for this threat may well be the end of free love!"

"Yes," says Trump Jr. "And there's still the whereabouts of my father. I must find him before the day's end... because, ah... there's an emergency session of the Trump Corporation's board of directors. Yes. That's it."

Trump Jr. licks his lips again, then looks up toward the sky. He turns to his bodyguards without a word and stalks away from the group.
Did you miss the bolded part Shos? Kuroi and Snarky are already bound.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by shos »

bind them WITH someone else, because it is likely that there is scum there, and you want many scums in one pair/trio.

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1127, podoboq wrote:Town: Opinions on cucking Rach/Fire, Jaqen, and Kuroi/Snarky all today?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

How about cucking Jaqn and Snarky?

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1134, KuroiXHF wrote:How about cucking Jaqn and Snarky?
That's only two player slots. There's no way for us to functionally cuck an even number of slots.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

OK. So we cuck one person.

Jaqen.

Badabing Badaboobies.

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1136, KuroiXHF wrote:OK. So we cuck one person.

Jaqen.

Badabing Badaboobies.
Killing Jaqen is a foregone conclusion because he may as well be confirmed scum at this point. We have several other slots we scumread. We have power during the day phase, and lose it during the night, so if we can get multiple "lynches" that town is comfortable with in one day phase, we should take it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

....So instead of killing scum, we do some other kind of dance?

Are you fucking with me?

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1138, KuroiXHF wrote:....So instead of killing scum, we do some other kind of dance?

Are you fucking with me?
We kill scum, and more scum, and more scum, all in one day phase, rather than one at a time, with multiple night phases in between.. Are you just not reading, or are you scum who's intentionally misrepping me?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

No. This isn't making any sense.

What's the problem with killing scum, and then killing scum?

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1140, KuroiXHF wrote:No. This isn't making any sense.

What's the problem with killing scum, and then killing scum?
Nightphases reduce the number of player slots, by bookin one player to another. If we book to town, we remove a town player slot. If we book a town with a scum, I believe we remove a town player slot, because I assume that player slot will be treated as scum.

If we kill scum today, then move to the night phase, one way or the other, we are losing a town player slot during the night phase, unless we magically are able to get scum to pair with eachother today, and the scum we lynch books that pair.

TL;DR: Night phases hurt town. We can lynch multiple players in one day phase if we are well coordinated. Therefore, we should lynch the most scum possible at once in order to reduce the number of night phases.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Fair enough. Let's cuck Snarky.

I can bang someone else, but I have to do it soon. I'm leaving work shortly.

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1142, KuroiXHF wrote:Fair enough. Let's cuck Snarky.

I can bang someone else, but I have to do it soon. I'm leaving work shortly.
In post 1114, God of Power Outlets wrote:Asking For Consent: FirebringingRachMarie, Fresh, Gorkington, Jaqen Hghar, podoboq, shos, SnarkySnowKuroi
You and Snarky are linked. You're going down with the ship too.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

That's only because I've banged her on the regular. And I've done that because people keep scum reading me.

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1114, God of Power Outlets wrote:Asking For Consent:
FirebringingRachMarie
, Fresh, Gorkington,
Jaqen Hghar
, podoboq, shos,
SnarkySnowKuroi
I'm talking about removing the striked out slots. That leaves four slots going into the night. If any scum is left, they will have a kill or some couple will get booked, leaving us with three playerslot lylo tomorrow. This is assuming that there is EXACTLY one scum in Fresh, Gork, myself, and shos. If there are two, my plan causes us to lose outright. If there are none, and we are all town, my plan causes us to win outright.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Well tell me what to do quickly because I'm out of work at 11.

To be on the safe side,
Mod, V/LA

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1144, KuroiXHF wrote:And I've done that because people keep scum reading me.
Rightfully so.

Listen, if you're town, and you believe Snarky is scum, you are already doomed. We need to kill your slot at some point. Crying about how you got to that point isn't going to solve anything. You have one win condition, and that requires you to die.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by podoboq »

In post 1146, KuroiXHF wrote:Well tell me what to do quickly because I'm out of work at 11.
Nothing active. Read the game. Develop opinions on our situation. Decide who you scumread and who you townread. Consider the logic of the game, and what the best avenue to achieve your win condition is.

Do not attempt to pair anybody. If anybody attempts to link with you, deny it.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by podoboq »

Reads (in order from scummiest to towniest):

SCUM

Jaqen: He claimed a cop clear and his cop clear was wrong. We have no reason to believe that there is a day cop, or ANY non vanilla roles in this game. His play is scummy, and frankly, I'm tired of reading third person passive.

Kuroi: Paired with Snarky despite the fact that he supposedly scumreads her, claiming survivalism. Playing to survive, not to win, is scummy. The reason that he paired with Snarky is because Snarky is the only player useless/scummy enough to not deny him within 24 hours.

SnarkySnowman: Came in to listen to town and deny Kuroi only a couple of minutes after god came in and said too late fucker. It was LAMIST.

Firebringer: Refuses to attempt to understand even the basic mechanics of the game. Probably the most useless person I've ever had to play a game with, and is immediately going on to a blacklist I am starting exclusively because of this game. Also, Jaqen's claim came in to save the pair with RachMarie, and I townread Rach.

MIXED

shos: I didn't like him pairing with me a couple of day phases ago without FIRST asking me for consent. He locked me in, and ultimately made the decision to kill a much townier slot than his own against my will, and without significant prior discussion. This is the only overtly scummy thing I see in his game. This is the player that most worries me out of the group I want to bring into tomorrow.

Fresh: Read recent interaction. He seemed the most pushy to "stick to the plan" yesterday, and even went so far as to call me scummy for examining our other lines. Aside from this, the majority of his play has seemed generally towny to me.

TOWN

RachMarie: Has been a bit helpful, but doesn't radiate town. I have a problem with how many potential lovers were scorned before she came out with her mechanical disadvantage to being paired with, but I assume that was simply poor play, and it's understandable.

Gorkington: Obvtown. I have no intention right now to spell this out, but Gorkington is town, and anyone who doesn't see it is oblivious.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”