Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11275 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11271, nancy wrote:I'm obvtown because I've been the only Town doing any significant gamesolving for the past two days
And I haven't? Not Vecna? Not Creature?

Notice is obvtown because they AtE'd me into believing it.
lmfao. This reason is wank.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11276 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by nancy »

Your case so far on scum!Notice:

1. PoE
2. Corroborator of lies

Anything further to add?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11277 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by nancy »

Vecna has been spamming the game with walls, not gamesolving.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11278 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by nancy »

And Creature can't even come up with a readslist.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11279 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11269, Nero Cain wrote:Even further, you didn't have Sondam anywhere near your top town reads so you coming into and yelling about how Sondam was so obvtown doesn't make any sense when you didn't even this them as town in your reads lists.
Is there a reason that you don't reply to this? Its not the first time I've brought it up either.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11280 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by nancy »

Your quote only displays lack of knowledge of my reads. It isn't your fault, they probably weren't public, I don't remember. Now, let's not get distracted. scum!Notice. You were saying?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11281 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Ayy RC let me sleep on it :dead:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11282 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't "need" anything more than
Corroborator of lies
. Also how very convenient that you you had a secret "obvtown" read on Sondam but the highest public read on Sondam was null. Do you really feel like these "WIFOM reads" are really helping? Like as town it just bring in confusion and as scum it lets you get away with false reads and junk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11283 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11281, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ayy RC let me sleep on it :dead:
I'm town, don't lynch me.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11284 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What if we do Cloud first?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11285 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I mean I don't care at the end of the day but I know a lot of people here do and it just feels like the people that have been wagoned today are going to flip town and we're going to lose.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11286 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by nancy »

It's mightily convenient, yes. O, all the towncred that I needed so badly but didn't have because I wasn't TRing the person who got quicklynched!

C'mon, don't you want to sell this scumread to everyone? I'm right here, listening to you openly. Who's going to follow you if you don't sell it? Here's their ISO, dig in and show us where scum!Notice lives: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70415&user_select[]=29415
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11287 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11284, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What if we do Cloud first?
He's town too. I mean I think you pretty much don't give as shit since you only really enjoy playing as scum but you should you know play to your wincon and jazz. If your vote is on Gork then you are fine bro. Just don't let RC's threats scare you.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11288 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by nancy »

Please, Nero? Just 1 scumpost. How about that? If they're scum I'm sure you'll be able to find something in there. You're a good scumhunter after all, aren't you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11289 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this mocking rage is sad.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11290 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:01 am

Post by nancy »

I'm not mocking dude. I'm trying to be encouraging. I want to see if your SR is legit.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11291 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:15 am

Post by KidAmn »

Prod dodge while I get over this hangover
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11292 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Creature »

Oh nice, RC has only posted thoughts on Nero.

Ignoring him until he posts thoughts on more players.
Sigh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11293 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11047, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 11037, Vecna wrote:Ok im gonna go on the cocky train again, and put up the people that I think would be able to think this through to the level that Notice just portrayed. From what I know about these people (and it might not be enough, but alas) - theres only 5/6 people here that id think were gonna orchestrate such a plan.

Vecna
Mastina
Titus (probably gone too early though)
Leonshade
Nero Cain
Pine (I guess? his portrayal of Caesar shows quite the hidden intellect id say)

I know it isnt me. Notice trying to frame himself only to later be able to fall back on it by outing it, is a very small possibility - but unlikely.

Nero Cain is a possibility. He's been hard on the attack on certain people that are widely townread. Ive stated earlier I think it could be possible he's scum since he reminds me of DeathNote Nero - but his current posting is going way beyond that. His posts are very well thought out generally - so if its him he's really trying to make this his scum magnum opus or some shit.

Leonshade - A real contender. Ive seen in Code Geass this guy is very smart when he wants to. The only thing that gives me doubts here is that id suspect he wouldnt have trouble to keep up appearances going into today, but he's just fallen off so much.

Pine: Insufficient information to judge the likelyhood.
proof im still being underestimated
You werent here at the start of this game, and im unfamiliair with you. But dont t worry, youre not giving off the vibe of a dummy, and even though i think your towb since the replace in youre definately part of the people that could be faking it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11294 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11051, CloudKicker wrote:Apparently hes VLA until the 18th, i suggest we wait until then
This is so strange after voting him, bringing his lynch closer but at the same time creating the opportunity to blame a mislynch on someone else (if hes town ofc)

Reminder for self in case of a leon townflip
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11295 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:38 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11069, Creature wrote:Please, I'm pretty sure this is scum that isn't even trying to look useful.
Creatures posts here are looking a bit forced. Not a lot if thought behind it, just random postings. Theee types of posta id almost expect from a scum creature.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11296 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11071, nancy wrote:
In post 11055, MathBlade wrote:Like I hate that my scumreads are on Gork but I have not seen a single Leonshade is scum reason why. Ewwwwwwwww
Interesting because I haven't seen a single decent reason why Gork is scum either.

In post 11058, Creature wrote:
In post 10870, nancy wrote:Wasn't WWE multiball?

Leonshade is tonally different from all his Town games.
Out of tone, why?
Disregard this because I found a scumgame where he is tonally the same as his Town game.

In post 11062, Creature wrote:Does Vecna play like this as town? I'm wondering.
He's more laid back in the Town games I've read.

In post 11066, Creature wrote:Let's do Caesar, they're just blending in.
Why haven't you been doing any readslists?
Which towngames are those i wonder? Because this is fairly inaccurate
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11297 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11100, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10998, Vecna wrote:If it came from anyone else id be all over it Nero, absolutely.
I'm debating whether or not this is the 5th scum.

I'm also worried that he's floating the idea that Leon is a Gork buddy so scum can get a mislynch out of the Gork scum flip.
And im worried that youre worried about us flipping both your buddies consecutively.

Respond to my reasons for the suggestions, or else just hush hush and stop shading me with these silly subtle suggestions where you hope others will pick up the pitchforks for you.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11298 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 11101, Nero Cain wrote:but even then I'd lynch all of Nancy, Math, Senpai and Gork before Vecna.
That warms my heart at least
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11299 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Creature »

Out of all my posts, I feel like 11069 is one of my most genuine posts.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”