Caesar Wills It (2):
Vecna, Creature
KidAmn (1):
Maxous
MathBlade (1):
Gorkinton

Not Voting (2):
KidAmn, Caesar Wills It

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
Last edited by Nahdia on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11351 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RC is voting me 'cause Nancy is soooooooooooo town or atleast that's the vibe I got.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11352 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Creature »

I'd rather start ignoring players that only pushes one or two players.
Sigh
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11353 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 11347, RadiantCowbells wrote:Max what's your read on Nero?
I was strongly town-reading in the early days, plus that read was backed up by Pine's confident meta read on Nero.

My read on him has been starting to sour though, idk.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11354 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:27 am

Post by nancy »

In post 11317, Vecna wrote:How can PoE be used to go from 1 townread to two scumreads? Explain it to me.
Reads-based PoE, I have slots that I'm confident in my reads on and slots that I'm not.

In post 11318, Vecna wrote:As in, you say if 1 slot (maxous) isnt scum....then two others have to be?

Also please answer my other question. What game did you read of mine to conclude im more easy going as town?
Several games, but it's mostly irrelevant.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11355 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:28 am

Post by nancy »

In post 11342, MathBlade wrote:I think you and I are the only ones that scumread Nero and I gotta go.
I've been scumreading Nero since I replaced into the game :P
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11356 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:29 am

Post by nancy »

In post 11353, Maxous wrote:
In post 11347, RadiantCowbells wrote:Max what's your read on Nero?
I was strongly town-reading in the early days, plus that read was backed up by Pine's confident meta read on Nero.

My read on him has been starting to sour though, idk.
His meta on Nero is clearly outdated.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11357 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Leonshade »

V/LA over, I'm back.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #11358 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:41 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 11357, Leonshade wrote:V/LA over, I'm back.
Help me lynch Nero
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11359 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Leonshade »

Let me know why. Had a scumlean on Skies and a townlean on Nero.

Willing to do a soft reset on my less confident reads since I've been garbage this game. My previous top townreads still stand.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11360 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Creature »

While you were out, opportunistic players decided to attempt to flashlynch you before you could talk.
Sigh
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11361 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Leonshade »

Those players being?
- Vecna
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11362 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1114, Leonshade wrote:Creature is town and I will vehemently oppose all attempts to claim otherwise.

Catching up later.
In post 1141, Leonshade wrote:I will join this game once I return to civilization (pun started off unintended). Creature is sprobably still but I'll read that meta beeboy posted.
In post 2652, Creature wrote:
In post 2648, Fro99er wrote:Creature,

you said you're not opposed to Yuri.

Sondam is not happening. Vote Yuri
First I need volunteers to take the lynch if Yuri flips town.
In post 2827, Leonshade wrote:Pushing obvtown A&N for BS reasons, works for me.

VOTE: Yuri

L-1.
In post 2828, Leonshade wrote:
Town

Akane & Nebby
Creature
Fro99er
Lil Uzi Vert
PeregrineV
Sondam
Vecna

Scum

Yuri
NoticeMeSenpai

That's what I got so far. What I've seen of JaeReed doesn't look like town!JaeReed, so he can join the scumpool. I could also see ABR as scum, popping in just to OMGUS DEO after doing literally nothing for so long looks bad.
In post 2875, Leonshade wrote:Creature was already on the wagon.

Drixx would not be an ideal choice for the treestump, I was pinged by their entrance and they seem to be struggling with keeping up with the game state, so even if they're town they wouldn't be the best choice. Creature would be my first choice. Vecna is another good one, but I'd be at least a bit paranoid about Vecna, whereas Creature is easy to read.
In post 2894, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't really pay attention.

Notice, are you opposing Yuri wagon?
In post 2917, Leonshade wrote:
In post 2898, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 2894, Creature wrote:Sorry, I didn't really pay attention.

Notice, are you opposing Yuri wagon?
I don't even know man. I'm saying I want more opinions than just the 5 loudest people in the thread drowning out everyfucking one else and forcing everything to happen their way or no way. I don't want another 20+ pages to have to read when I wake, and I don't want another catch up where I feel extremely uncomfortable because of someone doing something that I think it's just toxic towards another person. I've been reading this all day after hitting my head last night and I'm cranky, nauseated, headachey, dizzy, and I don't have the patience to hold back my opinion on some people if certain behaviours continue.

I'm saying I'm not happy with the number of people I don't have sorted, nor the way people are trying to rush the day or control where the votes go so it's not a natural progression of things. I'm not happy with the way some things are getting completely ignored and not even discussed or asked about. I'm not happy with the way people want to end the day when 2 people declared intent to catch up and we have an actual chance to get a better read on those slots too.
Yeah, this is scum AtE. Complaining about game length and out-of-game things because they are things JaeReed can show honest emotion about, since he has to fake everything else.
In post 4051, Leonshade wrote:You people talk too much.

UNVOTE:

Yuri trying to get people to shut up is pro-town, this bloated game inherently favors scum.

Someone tell me why I should vote beeboy. I could go for ABR, but I just want a flip so town can have at least some common ground.
In post 4054, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: ABR

I'll go for scum over info.
In post 4244, Creature wrote:beeboy is a lesser preference.

VOTE: beeboy
In post 4258, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: beeboy

L-1.
In post 4165, Leonshade wrote:
In post 4152, Spiffeh wrote:Gameplay like Uzi's are the reason we're going to mislynch today.
Nah, if we're mislynching today it's because you could write a thesis in the time it takes to read and analyze 167+ pages of garbage.

beeboy's ABR vote looks like survivalism, but that doesn't make him scum.
In post 4168, Leonshade wrote:Give me something that makes beeboy scum, I haven't read most of it. If there's a case in your ISO I'll read it.
In post 4275, Leonshade wrote:Ah fuck.
In post 4261, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4258, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: beeboy

L-1.
What changed your mind?
I never had beeboy as town. I checked out your ISO and your case is largely based on meta, but you're town here so I'm willing to sheep you.

Also doubting my ABR SR. Their play seems consistent now that they've explained their viewpoint.

But most importantly: we need a flip.
In post 4551, Leonshade wrote:
In post 4542, Creature wrote:I've seen all-town wagons on scum and all scum on a scum wagon, but never saw an all scum on a town wagon.
I (think I) have, but definitely not in a large game. I think the beeboy wagon was pushed largely by town, with some opportunistic scum also piling on.
Creature wrote:Nero Cain - Town
The DEO - Town
Caesar Wills It - Would lynch it
Lil Uzi Vert - Town
Vecna - Town
davesaz - Would lynch it
Maxous - idk
Sondam - Would lynch it
NoticeMeSenpai - idk
Agreed on most (scum on Notice, town on Sondam, null on Nero).
In post 4575, Leonshade wrote:
In post 4569, Creature wrote:
In post 4565, Spiffeh wrote:I hate many of the proposed lynch options so far.

Vecna is the only one I'd consider that has been mentioned so far.

Without rereading their ISO's to clarify my position (which I hope to do later) right now I'm looking at davesaz, Leon, Caesar for scum
I support dave and Caesar.
Why did you stop SRing me?
In post 4576, Creature wrote:The same reason that applies to all my townreads: You deserved it.
In post 6160, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: SSBM_Kyouko

We could always try.
In post 6161, Creature wrote:VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko

lalalalala
In post 6182, Leonshade wrote:
In post 6178, Creature wrote:Bah whatever

VOTE: Vecna

7 votes I guess
Why the vote change?
In post 8120, Leonshade wrote:Don't know about Gerry, but town!Maria has a history of scumreading town!Creature. You'd think she would learn, but it hasn't happened so far.
In post 8946, Leonshade wrote:I don't want to catch up right now.

I'll just point to this page next time someone says Creature is scum.

I like Creature's PoE scumpool, only one I would immediately take off is Senpai. Don't want to lynch in Yuri/Sondam today, but if I'm going to start doubting my TRs they would be the first two to go.
In post 9135, Leonshade wrote:I don't agree with any of nancy's scumreads :(

I don't have the time or energy to double-check Vecna's case, I'l just put my trust in him. Of interest to me is that davesaz claims to have scumreads in this game but hasn't had a vote out all day. He also had LUV as an (unexplained) scumread alongside ABR in his D2 reads list but the scumread seems to have disappeared since.

VOTE: davesaz
In post 9807, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: Sondam

There won't be a better lynch today.
In post 9823, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: Nay

The info isn't all that useful, and we can make people claim it anyway if we really want to know.
Alisae wrote:Oh yeah btw I'm pretty sure Leon is scum now considering his Sondam vote.
Sondam was going to be lynched with or without my vote, I merely sped up the process.
In post 10256, Creature wrote:Get ouf of Leonshade.
In post 10257, Creature wrote:Their lynch was inevitable anyway.
In post 10614, Leonshade wrote:
In post 10598, Alisae wrote:
In post 10595, Leonshade wrote:Would like to see this supposed rolefishing by Ali, def don't interpret that post you quoted as that.

I've got time tp phonepost for an hour if you want to bring sonething to my attentipn.
This is a daily reminder that this is scum trying to find a way to wiggle out of their TR on me.
Your reading comprehension needs work, I'm expressing skepticism if nancy's points on you.
In post 10623, Creature wrote:I don't really understand why Leonshade is scum.

What's your meta analysis on him?
In post 11357, Leonshade wrote:V/LA over, I'm back.
In post 11359, Leonshade wrote:Let me know why. Had a scumlean on Skies and a townlean on Nero.

Willing to do a soft reset on my less confident reads since I've been garbage this game. My previous top townreads still stand.
In post 11360, Creature wrote:While you were out, opportunistic players decided to attempt to flashlynch you before you could talk.
In post 11361, Leonshade wrote:Those players being?
Presented for your edification - an abridged history of Leon and Creature sheeping each other and making sure that both are up to date on recent events in a manner consistent with scumplay, including:

4244/4458 - Creature hops on the Beeboy wagon, and 10 posts later so does Leon, having self admitted in 4168 that he has no idea about the case on Beeboy and in 4165 stating his vote on ABR is NAI. He then claims he never at any point had beeboy as town, despite agreeing with him on previous occasions and never presenting any case or indication of a scumread on him.

4551 - Leon agrees with Creature that opportunistic scum piled on to the Beeboy wagon and agrees with more of his reads. Refuge in audacity, truly, for both to make this assertion while being responsible for putting the wagon to L-1 themselves late in the day.

4575/6 - Leon pleads with Creature for a reason as to why he is now a TR, and Creature gives the biggest non-answer I've seen since I asked this one girl at bandcamp if she wanted to go see a movie sometime, maybe. Leon never presses this question again.

6160/6161 - ALL ABOARD!

6182 - More coaching from Leon, trying to get Creature to post more reasoning behind his Vecna vote.

8120 - Gosh, guys, why don't you remember that you ALWAYS think Town!Creature is scum? Let me remind you of that, thanks to my detailed knowledge of Creature's meta from outta nowhere.

8946 - More chainsaw for Creature on Leon's part.

9135 - Okay, this is more of a point against Leon in general - just blindly trusting Vecna with no case, something he was reticent about doing before? Hopping on the dave wagon, soon to be followed by Creature in 9148 who also has no reasoning of their own with the vote.

9823 - Leon tries to avoid taking any responsibility for the Sondam wagon, claiming there wouldn't have been a better one that day (uh... you know you can make cases of your own, right? I'm sure you do.) and he just "sped up the process". (Incidentally, there are like 6 votes on Sondam (including the self-hammer attempt) in about 4 pages of posting at the end of that day. There's no way that wagon moves that fast naturally, and given the unnatural buddying between Leon and Creature, I'm willing to bet minimum one of them is scum... woops, skipped to the end of the story, but stick with me folks!)

10256/10257 - Creature chainsaws for Leon, regurgitating the "inevitability" of Sondam's wagon.

10623 - After responding to Alisae for/with Leon, Creature suddenly doesn't understand why Leon is scum again. Gosh, that was a fast forgetting.

11357-11361 - Again, Leon is ready to "reset his reads" which previously seems to have been code for "sheep onto convenient wagons" and oh look, Creature is here to get him up to speed again.

In summary - this is why I don't trust whatever conf-scum Creature is claiming (attachment to my No. 1 SR and consistent defence of them), and this is why Leonshade needs to hang - hopping onto multiple mislynches late in the day while encouraging town to look at everyone else on those wagons, and when pressed on his jumping onto them, claims it was totally not his fault, the lynches were inevitable and he just sped it up. This, plus Creature outta nowhere chainsawing him despite neither of them ever really committing to a solid TR with reasoning on each other (apart from Leon calling Creature vs. Sondam a "TvT spat" in 7531) - looking through their ISO the only times they seem to really interact is to defend each other or to hop on the same wagons. I'm not 100% on Creature and I'm willing to wait and see on his RB result on Gork, but the amount of interaction between him and Leon has me seriously worried.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11363 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:29 am

Post by KidAmn »

Vote: Leonshade btw
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #11364 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:33 am

Leon's town he's just bad.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11365 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

KidAmn I need you to answer me.
Did you ever give math a cookie?
GTKAS
| here.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11366 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why did you start scumreading me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #11367 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 11349, davesaz wrote:RC, I don't remember did you case Nero or just come in and say he's scum?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11368 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 11348, Vecna wrote:
In post 11333, RadiantCowbells wrote:Notice how as soon as I'm in the scum brigade starts throwing their votes around and trying to develop new wagons while not actually addressing that wagon?

That's not a coincidence.
Whose this scum brigade?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11369 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Creature »

It's so sad to see someone waste their time making a case of why X and Y must be scum together just to see it get shut down.
Sigh
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11370 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Maxous »

Wait what?
@kidamn: why are you looking at Leon-Creature links in the first place?
Like how did you notice or whatever?
That's just so random..what was your thought process there?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11353, Maxous wrote:My read on him has been starting to sour though, idk.
Why?

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 11370, Maxous wrote:Wait what?
@kidamn: why are you looking at Leon-Creature links in the first place?
how did you notice
or whatever?
That's just so random..what was your thought process there?
The underlined is an interesting word choice, care to explain that?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Maxous »

not really. couldn't think of a better phrase

-- --
In post 11371, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11353, Maxous wrote:My read on him has been starting to sour though, idk.
Why?
honestly, i thought you would of been killed by now
plus you keep voting Mathblade
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #11374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:27 pm

In post 11373, Maxous wrote:not really. couldn't think of a better phrase

-- --
In post 11371, Nero Cain wrote:
Why?
honestly, i thought you would of been killed by now
plus you keep voting Mathblade
uhh if nero was actually town no scumteam would ever nightkill him with those reads fyi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”