(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 4, ThinkBig wrote:This game is going to be good.

Get kinky wit-it: RachMarie

Shall we get kinky?
In post 45, ThinkBig wrote:I can go for dry.
In post 34, ThinkBig wrote:Mmmm....turkey baster.
In post 54, ThinkBig wrote:Agreed.

I wonder if it is best to out your kinks/off-limits now and lynch from there.
[youtube]v=_gQFB_Utuf0[/youtube]

In post 156, RachMarie wrote:well shoot sorry about that DGB I was looking forward to using my whip on you.

Well then start begging Snarky

(cracks her whip hard on his ass) then slides it down his thigh. I want to hear you beg.

Rummages around in her trunk for some silk ropes. mini skirt slides up showing the curves and the slip of black lace on the panties.
In post 158, nn30 wrote:
In post 132, podoboq wrote:
In post 131, shos wrote:but couldn't there also be some night actions that can eliminate scum, and as such make it possible.?
In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:Scum will name a player to be killed, and the night phase will be resolved immediately. Dawn will begin.
Seems like everyone is essentially vanilla, but with different sets of kinks / turn-offs. I doubt anyone has any night actions.
Unless the existence of night actions is secret, the only thing that will happen at night is scum killing someone.
A man thinks scum aren't like to miss this game being nightless.
In post 170, Gorkington wrote:can you talk at me about why fresh/thinkbig partners doesnt seem likely to you?
This is just so!
In post 171, RachMarie wrote:no read on me pod?

Smacks you with my whip
A is hoping Lady Rach may unleash her freak on him before reading this.
In post 178, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:Each new day, the Orgy starts anew. Any Lovers are treated as a single slot for the purposes of Orgy Mechanic, although only the first player involved in a Get Kinky request will count for the Off-Limits check. IE Player A and B are lovers, and Player C requests to Get Kinky with Player B. Even if Player A isn't compatible with Player C, this would still work.

Each day phase will start with an odd-number of players. If at any time this cannot be accomplished, the Town will win.
Let’s address the second part first. Given the game starts with an odd number of players as long as we don’t lose multiple players to “not getting Kinky” in a phrase any permanent Lovers Sets of 2 are basically immune to Nightkill. If you have any questions as to why please ask but the upshots of this are as follows –

1. If the day begins on Odds numbers anyone choosing to try to expand a Lovers group of 2 will be treated as claiming scum.

This is bolded because it is of paramount importance everyone sees it and any “Oh, I didn’t know” posting is to be summarily ignored.

Anyone who objects needs to pipe up right away.
A man is in disagreement and is liking an immediate explanation. For instance, the day is starting with 9 left in the game. 3 3somes are making it impossible for scum to kill once everyone is partnered 9-3= 6 = we win because the day next is beginning with an even number.

A man is reading more later. He must needs go fill the new slots in the pokedex.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 429, Gorkington wrote:???
that was kuroi, not jaqen?
A man is thinking those are two separate thoughts. One is that ones snark for meta the other being that ones pact to gouge out his own eyes before playing again with a faceless man.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 431, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm not sure how much I like these role playing accounts.
Then allow Jaqen to put this ones mind to rest that he should know it is not his leave a man needs to play as he will.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1, God of Power Outlets wrote:
In the Commune

SnarkySnowman
podoboq
shos
Fresh
ThinkBig
KuroiXHF
dramonic
DrippingGoofball
RachMarie
Gorkington
All In
MagnaofIllusion
Jaqen Hghar

In the Trousers of the Three-Pronged Trouser God
A man isn't aware of the one he is replacing, just that he IS replacing. a man is reading through flagging comments- both those he finds more likely to come from town and those more likely from scum whilst giving his take on those posts as he moves along. So yes, apparently a man did comment on his slot's former resident, and his point stands. Only after posting is a man cognitive of this due to Dramonic's loving welcome to a man.

For one whose record this game is one full of directing players on what they can and can't do, jumping on popular targets, and taking a shotgun approach to finding his own targets- MaG is certainly ballsy to try to paint a man in an ill light. Especially without simply asking what this on is on about first.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 205, Gorkington wrote:i dont even understand how magna hasnt mentioned thinkbig once when hes literally scumclaiming with every post. >.>
hmm...

In post 239, Gorkington wrote:
In post 233, Fresh wrote:Oh and I'm not a lurker. I just don't post pages each day like some players on this site. Lol
youre supposed to make a big deal about how much of a big deal i made about you and thinkbig.
what gives.
Then that one is probably town

In post 379, KuroiXHF wrote:Those I town read (or at least null read):
podoboq
shos
Fresh
KuroiXHF
dramonic
RachMarie
Gorkington
All In
nn30

Probably too many, but they'll sort themselves out later.
And this one just flashed his junk at Snowman looking for a little frostbite...
In post 380, DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys I got the call

I'm getting a kidney transplant tomorrow

So... VLA for 3-4 days I guess?

Wear condoms and don't catch STDs while I'm gone

Woo! My friend got one and then had a candy bar for the first time in his life as his type 1 diabetes was completely cured. I wish you the best of luck!
In post 439, Gorkington wrote:he asked you a question.
i dont understand how thats painting you in an ill light at all.

the followup does paint you in an ill light.
and you didnt respond to it.
A man responded
In post 424, Fresh wrote:A man must catch up and tell me what he thinks!
A man wonders if a three way is possible today? Also, no sleep would be lost if Kuroi and/or ThinkBig were stuck out today.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Sil vous plait? Je suis d'accord avec ça!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 447, Fresh wrote:@Jaqen, if you didn't see it catching up, you replaced nn30.
A man saw it when he saw Dram's comments after posting his first catch up
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Désolé, mais non. Un homme parle comme il parle.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 468, Fresh wrote:The thing that gets me about failing with Rach is this:

Via rules: "If you make a request with a player who has one of your Off-Limits Kink, your request will fail."

I only have 1 off limits. 3 others failed with her and I did as well. That mechanically seems so highly improbable.

@MoI though I am still against full on claiming at this point, I'd advise against me as your choice.
D2D?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 424, Fresh wrote:A man must catch up and tell me what he thinks!
A man is thinking you are a bit like Rach since you have but one hang up. As such he is likely needing you to make the move.

Get wit: Fresh
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 492, dramonic wrote:That request from Jaqen without preparing the second round does show us what a quality player he is though.
Really? This one is throwing poo on a man's game again just because you wish to not read in the second person?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man's conversation with Fresh is left at a cliffhanger so this plan seems just so.

get kinky wit Fresh
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

wtf...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 556, podoboq wrote:
In post 546, KuroiXHF wrote:Actually, I have no idea why I was even contemplating listening to MoI.

He's blowing over every fucking post I have anyways.

Get kinky with Snarky
Found scum. Thanks for claiming.
A ma is pointing out that Kuroi and MoI are dual tunneling each other which could be TvS. It could also be SvS as it is all too easy to play scum fighting with other scum (see Varsoon vs me last game where if I hadn't slipped up at the very end making the wrong kill in the last night phase scum would have most likely won). And, it could just as easily be scum directing us to kill a townie who looks as scummy as scum can be (ala ThinkBig) and that townie giving a big FU to those plans.

A man isn't rushing to judgement despite his read on Kuroi yesterday. This is all happening too easily and unless much and more have changed during a two year hiatus, something about this isn't setting well because it is never this easy.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And now I have solid internet access again …
Who cares? As a man reads this, his head shakes at unnecessary excuses.
In post 581, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 559, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man has reasonable suspicion of MoI
If by some miracle Kuroi is Town this is my best bet for scum as we stand.

I’d also have suspicions of Podo and Rach in that scenario as well...
Who isn't scum?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Rach- I man is of the mind that he has you pretty much figured out. I don't suppose you could CONFIRM a man's thoughts for him when the time is just so?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 636, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 634, Gorkington wrote:gahhh
im getting scared that im trusting too much that the mods wouldnt make rach's prefs scum.
If Rach indeed has no Kinks then her as scum means that she can always link up with a partner to prevent them from being Cucked. Is it out of the question that it could be a scum role? No. You can make an argument the way she handled it seems Pro-Scum (looking to strand as many Town players without warning). If she were in a position where she was scum read then she could only assure her survival by repeatedly linking with partners.
This one is thinking backwards. Rach would have to have no hang ups to pair with anyone and lots of kinks for all the failures. Read the rules.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 664, RachMarie wrote:uggh seriously guys I am town meh I just have been swamped work wise which is why I went on VLA for a few days.

I do have a lot of kinks and no hangups and I have been clear on that.

Exhibitionism Which I hinted at rather frequently

S&M That was the main one I was doing as a Domme

Rubberists I hinted at this one as well

Furries I had held this one back to hopefully confuse the scum.

GL townies and hopefully I was wrong about my lover dude and he is scum otherwise meh you all have your work cut out for you.

Thanks for the game oh might trouser modly god

Slides off her rubber faux leather boots, her mini skirt, and her lace corset. with a flick of her hair she reveals the cat ears that were on top of her head, and with a crack of her whip, she dances her naked body off the stage. The handcuffs drag All in with her to the backstage area awaiting the final verdict.
A man really wishes you hadn't revealed all that. He wasn't going to let you be stuck out...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Exactly what did you think a man was getting at with his question to you or did you even see it? Feck!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

im getting scared that im trusting too much that the mods wouldnt make rach's prefs scum.
If Rach indeed has no Kinks then her as scum means that she can always link up with a partner to prevent them from being Cucked. Is it out of the question that it could be a scum role? No. You can make an argument the way she handled it seems Pro-Scum (looking to strand as many Town players without warning). If she were in a position where she was scum read then she could only assure her survival by repeatedly linking with partners.
At least now a man can properly name this the role fish that it is. Scum.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 668, podoboq wrote:
In post 665, Jaqen Hghar wrote:He wasn't going to let you be stuck out...
And how, per chance, did you plan on doing that?
Some things are best left unsaid...for now.
In post 669, podoboq wrote:
In post 666, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Exactly what did you think a man was getting at with his question to you or did you even see it? Feck!
Ignoring your posts is a serious possibility. Misreading or misinterpreting them is another.
That one is playing with a man many and more times and is never having an issue with understanding.
In post 670, podoboq wrote:
In post 667, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In what way is this rolefishing at all? You can join the scum pile with Kuroi.
Purposefully (I'm saying that because it's clear by the rules how hooking up works and MoI has referenced the rules plenty to know) mistaking that one's role compels one to set the record straight. A man is hoping that simply pointing out the flaw in what MoI is saying is enough to halt that reply, but no.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Nooooo
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Gork- a man is doing things when the timing is just so and you know this about him. You are finding no instant gratification here. Think as you must, still you have to wait.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 612, shos wrote:
get kinky with gork

We are both town. Rach is, too, and as such she will probably get to choose who gets lynched out of the rest...sadly these might both be town..
In post 616, dramonic wrote:
get kinky with it: Podo
A man is completely missing this part. Rach is town- CONFIRMED town. So is All In. Podo should say no. A man is laying low for reasons but before something stupid happens will let it known he is a Voyeur seeing things others don't. Wasting 2 town for scum at this point is a dumb move.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Also, a man is seeing one scum in the MoI/DGB pairing.

Pedit- Because there is only one way any player could be more important than any other player on a game such as mafia. If you really haven't the ability to read between the lines a man is quoting for you, but it will hurt town to bring a hilighter to a read between the lines party.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 684, podoboq wrote:
In post 683, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 612, shos wrote:
get kinky with gork

We are both town. Rach is, too, and as such she will probably get to choose who gets lynched out of the rest...sadly these might both be town..
A man is completely missing this part. Rach is town- CONFIRMED town. So is All In. Podo should say no. A man is laying low for reasons but before something stupid happens will let it known he is a Voyeur seeing things others don't. Wasting 2 town for scum at this point is a dumb move.
How the fuck are either Rach or All-in CONFIRMED town, and why aren't you putting the same pressure on gork to deny shos?
How is anything EVER confirmed on this game?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Gork, you are so thick sometimes. The only way anything is ever confirmed in a game of mafia is if the mod says it is so. A man can look at a pairing each day and find out whether it is of 1, 2, or no scum.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 694, Gorkington wrote:except there are no power roles in the game.
sorry to your scummates.
Wrong. There are no night actions. Nowhere does it say no PR. My request is happening during the day. There are no pairs to watch getting their freak on after Twilight.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #28) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And, think this through really well- why would a man as scum be stepping in at the last second as scum to stop the tragedy of killing 2 townies in lieu of just one- especially in a game where town decides whether or not scum even get a NK? A man has seen your brilliance before Gork, just think this through.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

There's been 2 days. A man has already given both of his results. A man has also explained how it works. What exactly more do you want Podo???
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 703, podoboq wrote:
In post 700, Gorkington wrote:i) im not brilliant and never have been.
ii) its been 24 hours since shos proposed to me and i didnt reject.

podo has about 9 hours to make up his mind at this point.
In post 613, shos wrote:Also, it is important that I survive, gork can confirm that I can back this..
Knowing some extra bullshit about shos, do you believe that a day cop is likely?
It's that Shos quote which is cause for a man to single you out btw.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 705, Gorkington wrote:shos's extra bullshit wouldnt be particularly contingent on jaqen.
Meta? A man is tripping all this time over meta? If Jaqen is knowing this he wouldn't have singled out Podo.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 710, podoboq wrote:
In post 709, Jaqen Hghar wrote:It's that Shos quote which is cause for a man to single you out btw.
Who is this directed at.
You. A man is explaining why he is singling out your pairing over Gork/Shos which now is seemingly a moot point.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is confused but knows he needn't know and that it's best to leave be.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

^ @Gork
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:56 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

TPTG do lover groups count as a single slot for wincon?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 740, dramonic wrote:gives the book to snarky-kuroi, no scumkill
snarkykuroi gets checked (9)
Except that a man is peeping on PAIRS. Lovers are one slot thus not a pair, mechanically.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

The only pair receiving the Book of Love tonight is MoIDGB where there is certain to be one scum. A man is astonished Dramonic's suggestion of suboptimal play isn't being called out.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 750, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Keep in mind however that Jagen is not confirmed by a scum flip. Likely Town but not confirmed.
This is just so, but a man is town this game.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #39) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 744, dramonic wrote:
In post 743, Gorkington wrote:what if scum has an extra kill?
and tonight they drop two people?
hopefully I'm one of them.
If this one is want for leaving the game, we still must needs decide who is to be stuck out today.
In post 753, dramonic wrote:then again, if you actually gave a fuck about suboptimal play you wouldn't be intentionally making your posts shitty to read.
So ya know, go fuck yourself.
You clearly understand everything a man has said this game, as have everyone else. Are you a 78 year old man who just needs something to whinging on about?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #40) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

If neither of those apply, a man suggests enough with the zero value comments and just play the game.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 798, KuroiXHF wrote:I'd go with Pine. I think he's probably town.

Podo is also a good choice.
A man doesn't like how Dramonic is rage quitting as soon as something disrupts the path being followed at the time.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:23 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 804, podoboq wrote:
In post 802, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man doesn't like how Dramonic is rage quitting as soon as something disrupts the path being followed at the time.
Mafia is a game, and is intended to be fun. If something is getting in the way of you having fun, you have an obligation to yourself to leave.

If this really doesn't make any sense to you, you're lacking in empathetic maturity. Your attitude creates a barrier to playing the game which is unfun to navigate.
That one was getting along just fine until a man let on about his role which is disrupting that one's proffered lynch as it were. Then that one rage quits. A man doesn't like how that stacks up. And no, a man doesn't believe in safe spaces and granting empathy just because something isn't going your way all the time. A man isn't the one in need of growing up.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 847, Gorkington wrote:he partnered with someone hes apparently scumreading just so he can survive.
Where is this one picking up a man scum reading Fresh??
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And a man isn't forced to look at anyone. He is deciding who he is looking into and who he's not. Trying to force his hand is only like to make him look elsewhere out of sheer obstinance. He doesn't play the peer pressure crap.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 853, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 852, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 847, Gorkington wrote:he partnered with someone hes apparently scumreading just so he can survive.
Where is this one picking up a man scum reading Fresh??
Gork is talking about Kuroi linking to Snarky ...

:facepalm:
In context it isn't appearing as such.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

I'll be v/la for a few days. I have some serious family stuff to handle. If it lingers too long I'll replace out.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is returned from v/la
In post 921, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Kuroi and Snarky need to join ASAP and then Jaqen absolutely should be testing that pair with public results. Not doing so on bullshit "A man does what he wants" grounds is more or less a scum claim
A man is thinking scum would much and more like to know who Jaqen peeps in on today. Do you or one of your scum mates have a means of altering a man's results or something? What a man sees will be made public, but his target is remaining known to him alone until after the deed is done, especially when it is this one leading the charge with this absolute. IOW, this one can go suck an egg.
In post 943, Fresh wrote:I'm ok with partnering with Jaqen if no one has objections. But I'll wait first and see.
A man may need a break from your thick man meat before he is become much and more like throwing a weenie down a hallway.
Doesn't mean we can't end the day in each other's arms though.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man's choice for his first fling of the day was Gorkington but that slut bag Rach has that one all tied up at the moment. A man must needs gain perspective from more than on town read today before he uses his shot. You wanna hit this pod?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man doesn't agree with his investigation being premandated for the exact reasons he is already setting forth. But, so be it. And MoI- why should a man not feel paranoia in this game? It is troubling to say the least that you feel none. But again, whatever, that is being worked out soon enough.

get wit Fresh
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 981, MagnaofIllusion wrote: ... having a strong investigative role in the game doesn’t make much sense unless scum have some sort of viable counter. But Jaqen's approach does not match with someone who had thoughts about that at all.
This one isn't even reading. If he were he would KNOW that is precisely the reason why a man isn't keen following a publicly announced course of action. JFC! A man is comfounded if this isn't the one flipping scum in the duo.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 984, Gorkington wrote:jaqen gimme somethin
A man awaits an answer
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 981, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 974, Jaqen Hghar wrote:A man doesn't agree with his investigation being premandated for the exact reasons he is already setting forth. But, so be it. And MoI- why should a man not feel paranoia in this game? It is troubling to say the least that you feel none. But again, whatever, that is being worked out soon enough.
This is a frankly sketchy. Of course I have felt paranoia this game – that’s why I still would not bet any meaningful amount of money either way on DGB or you as scum. But the fact you have showed absolutely no paranoia about your claimed role up until the point it was convenient for you to go against plan looks pretty suspect. You came out firing yesterday that 100% there was no doubt in your mind on Rach / Fire being 100% Town and one scum must be in DGB and myself. The possibility of tampering (which if scum had that ability they would have been using from Day 1) only comes up when you are put on the spot.
Really?
In post 665, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 664, RachMarie wrote:uggh seriously guys I am town meh I just have been swamped work wise which is why I went on VLA for a few days.

I do have a lot of kinks and no hangups and I have been clear on that.

Exhibitionism Which I hinted at rather frequently

S&M That was the main one I was doing as a Domme

Rubberists I hinted at this one as well

Furries I had held this one back to hopefully confuse the scum.

GL townies and hopefully I was wrong about my lover dude and he is scum otherwise meh you all have your work cut out for you.

Thanks for the game oh might trouser modly god

Slides off her rubber faux leather boots, her mini skirt, and her lace corset. with a flick of her hair she reveals the cat ears that were on top of her head, and with a crack of her whip, she dances her naked body off the stage. The handcuffs drag All in with her to the backstage area awaiting the final verdict.
A man really wishes you hadn't revealed all that. He wasn't going to let you be stuck out...
In post 672, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 668, podoboq wrote:
In post 665, Jaqen Hghar wrote:He wasn't going to let you be stuck out...
And how, per chance, did you plan on doing that?
Some things are best left unsaid...for now.
In post 669, podoboq wrote:
In post 666, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Exactly what did you think a man was getting at with his question to you or did you even see it? Feck!
Ignoring your posts is a serious possibility. Misreading or misinterpreting them is another.
That one is playing with a man many and more times and is never having an issue with understanding.
In post 670, podoboq wrote:
In what way is this rolefishing at all? You can join the scum pile with Kuroi.
Purposefully (I'm saying that because it's clear by the rules how hooking up works and MoI has referenced the rules plenty to know) mistaking that one's role compels one to set the record straight. A man is hoping that simply pointing out the flaw in what MoI is saying is enough to halt that reply, but no.
In post 676, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Gork- a man is doing things when the timing is just so and you know this about him. You are finding no instant gratification here. Think as you must, still you have to wait.
And a man was crumbling actions and results up to that point. This one really isn't reading, is he?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is seeing 2 scum in Snark/Kuroi!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1003, Gorkington wrote:we're in a position where either jaqen is lying and is setting his team up to win tomorrow or jaqen is telling the truth and we basically win no matter what. i think cucking jaqen is probably the safest option at this point short of there being like.. four scum or something ridiculous like that.
If a man were lying he could just link up with a teammate and accomplish the same thing, just saying. A man is doing his part either way so just let him know what's decided.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1009, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1005, Gorkington wrote:unless his results were tampered with.
this is my biggest concern atm.
though really, jaqen not being as vocally worried about this possibility makes me feel worse about him.
You want a man to be fully vested in this play? The one his hands are tied in making? A man is already voicing his concerns before the strings are pulled. A man's hands are clean in this. If his results are tampered the fault of that lies in others.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

They're there MoI
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1071, shos wrote:So, preparing for the obvious worst case, what do we do if you both flip town?
A man is pointing out the obvious- there's no need preparing for the worst case. That would involve scum picking up what a man is putting down and correctly guessing his target.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is thinking the way we've been using the book is self defeating. Sure, it is keeping scum from visiting us in the night, but instead we are doing their job for them by stranding pairs. If the game proceeds much longer we are like to give up three in a day in hopes of nabbing just one scum. A man must needs look back and see who it is which is starting all this book someone so scum aren't making a kill train of thought because the net result remains the same in loss of players. With us controlling everything we could well be handing them the game. When scum aren't allowed to take action, they too are not afforded the opportunity to err and reveal themselves.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #59) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man isn't saying it's anti town. A man IS saying that the scum making kills is giving relational tells by how those ones behave in thread. We as an uninformed majority have been acting much and more with a hive mind based solely on whether we like what someone has to say or not. Much and more a man has participated in games where the most points of contention come from tvt scenarios where two town members (or two groups of town members) are at the throats of the other, yet in the end both are still town. It's those relational tells which eventually sort the game. By is controlling everything we aren't allowing scum to screw up. They have a hall pass as long as we are chasing our tails. A man is certain it is this aspect which is making this game feel off.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

So you don't think the game we have made up to this point is allowing scum to just coast along? A man agrees that no lynch has its part in making for an odd game. But for how a man approaches this game, there being but one flow with no ebb is disconcerting.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In short, this makes it so no strong stance one way or the other ever has to be taken.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1100, RachMarie wrote:@ Jaqen

What do you think about the idea that some of us (like Gork and myself) have that there may be a scum PR that balances out your PR?

So that your first two reads are probably accurate but the last one with two scum in it may be skewed?
A man doesn't think his role could exist without scum having a way to balance it. Since a man is crumbling from literally his very first post, it is slightly possible scum could have picked up on those, though not with a high likelihood. But it would be a damned fool for scum to not muddle a man's investigation when that investigation is publicly preordained.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1103, Fresh wrote:But assuming all this is true, we doubt any results have been fucked with before today. If they were, then good job scum.

So if MoI/DGB were to flip both town, I'd take Jaqen a liar over his results being fucked with that early. Just my opinion.
And a man is facing that fate should it become necessary.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

^scum jumping on a flash train

VOTE: firebringer
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh yeah. Rain.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1115, podoboq wrote:Alright, so Jaqen almost conf scum, there's almost definitely at least one scum in Snarky and Kuroi, and then we probably have one more scum to find.

NO pairing until town has discussed. If people are pairing without significant discussion, it's scummy. If Jaqen or Snarky/Kuroi attempt to pair with anybody, deny them. We can't kill both slots without sacrificing another, so we might have to let one through today, but town should discuss and decide which if either.

I'm gonna go do a little reread on how people treated our options yesterday. I happen to remember Fresh calling me scummy for considering NOT killing DGB/MoI, and I'd like to point out that in hindsight, it's possible that scum talked us out of pursuing one of our better options.
A man is ok with falling on his sword but would rather find scum. However, this train of thought is left uninspiring all this means is scum are picking up on this.
In post 430, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

A {man} is hoping Lady Rach may unleash her freak on him before reading this.
In post 615, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Rach- I man is of the mind that he has you pretty much figured out. I don't suppose you could CONFIRM a man's thoughts for him when the time is just so?
And then...
In post 611, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1141, podoboq wrote:
In post 1140, KuroiXHF wrote:No. This isn't making any sense.

What's the problem with killing scum, and then killing scum?
Nightphases reduce the number of player slots, by bookin one player to another. If we book to town, we remove a town player slot. If we book a town with a scum, I believe we remove a town player slot, because I assume that player slot will be treated as scum.

If we kill scum today, then move to the night phase, one way or the other, we are losing a town player slot during the night phase, unless we magically are able to get scum to pair with eachother today, and the scum we lynch books that pair.

TL;DR: Night phases hurt town. We can lynch multiple players in one day phase if we are well coordinated. Therefore, we should lynch the most scum possible at once in order to reduce the number of night phases.
This one is over complicating things. Wincon checks are no different this game than any other. Scum must needs physically outnumber us to win. Ask the mod. A man is sure he will confirm this with you as well. Which means lylo.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #68) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man already asking specific questions about wincon because he is doing math yesterday. That one is replying that player slots have nothing to do with wincon. His posted rules are even explicit on this- player slots are used in the orgy mechanic. A man is sure he will answer you the same- that we must needs be outnumbered by scum, or nothing can stop that from happening, before we are losing. If there are 3 scum we currently outnumber them by a 2:1 margin. With the possibility of eliminating multiple players in a single stroke, getting kill happy as you suggest is reckless and scum motivated. It's as if you are trying to rush us to victory just to say "I hope you aren't tricking me" once the deed is done.

Nice touch trying to paint a man as scum saying a mod won't answer answer your question about "scum wincon" when it's clearly a general mechanics question. A man is requesting both Rach and Gorkington ask of the mod the same question so this one can't lie and say the mod wouldn't answer him.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #69) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Those ones have always been townreads. A man is leaving out firebringer because many are in doubt of him on the first place. And a man isn't talking about a hypothetical situation- that's you. A man is talking about what the rules clearly state (and which he is already double checking with a mod). They state "Any Lovers are treated as a single slot for the purposes of Orgy Mechanic," and "Each day phase will start with an odd-number of playerslots. If at any time this cannot be accomplished, the Town will win.", and that's all there is to playerslots. The rest is something you are fabricating to push an agenda. How the bloody hell is making things up and fear-mongering town into a course of action not scum motivated?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man is pointing out to this one that discussion doesn't mean 'follow podoq's plan'. Discussion is bringing opposing views to the table and making a decision. What a man is proposing is making a decision which is informed rather than haphazardly jumping in the deep end. But it seems this one is much and more interested in seeing how well we can swim the quickest way possible...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1162, Gorkington wrote:i'd also like to revisit how completely baffled i am that dgb was completely unwilling to consider jaqen being scum.

you know.

the important points right now.
Probably because that one takes the time to understand a man's mindset and interpret where his thoughts are coming from instead of just slapping a label on a man...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #72) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Because it is. Killing of, what, 5 players at once is putting all of one's eggs into a single basket. Being at either 6/3 or 7/2 right now something like this is naught but pandering to popular opinion and is easily costing town the game. A man isn't scum regardless of how much you are trying to push that as a given.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

^IRT 1166
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1168, podoboq wrote:
In post 1035, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If we both flip Town? Jaqen is not linked and should be tomorrow’s strand. Make him still perform a scan before flipping on the off chance he is Town and probably don’t direct it as if he is scum it is 100% WIFOM. Flip Snarky / Kuroi the next day for the same reasons listed in the first scenario if Jaqen is Town. If Jaqen is scum it probably is best served to flip Fire / Rach. The fact that Rach has specifically dodged my question about whether Fire is no longer Town to her if Jaqen is scum is pretty telling.
I had forgotten that Magna laid out a plan. If we don't multikill today, this seems best.
A man is all fuck MoI. A man isn't MADE to do a damn thing. Any time anybody in a game is taking this tact with a man, he is often likely to do just the opposite out of spite. A man won't be scanning anyone today.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1177, podoboq wrote:
In post 1175, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Any time anybody in a game is taking this tact with a man, he is often likely to do just the opposite out of spite.
Also, I'd like to point out that this attitude is not only antitown, and generally reprehensible, it is by definition cheating.

"Play to win the game."

If you intentionally do not play to your win condition, you are a game thrower and a cheater. In the case that this is a legitimate attitude of yours, rather than just posturing, you should reevaluate your perspective on the game and/or never play it again.
A man would point out two things Mr. Jumps to Conclusions

1. A man doesn't reward condescending asshats by bending to their will. A man signs up to play a game the same as anyone else, and while we may be all working toward the same goal that doesn't mean someone else gets to instruct you like a dog to do what they want. If this one is weak enough to bend to another's will fine. A man isn't.

2. A man's role was three shot. No shots left= no investigation.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #76) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Look, we can discuss this after the game if you really want to but I never play against my wincon. I also don't reward self absorbed, entitled fools who think their thoughts rule over everyone else's game experience or thoughts. They don't have that privilege no matter how much they may think they should or do. So, how about dropping the I'll founded, off point accusations and just enjoying the game?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #77) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1180, podoboq wrote:
In post 1175, Jaqen Hghar wrote:he is often likely to do just the opposite out of spite. A man won't be scanning anyone today.
Also, it's your intention to imply here that you are refusing to use your ability out of spite.
And this is you reading shit into stuff that isn't there. It's what you WANT it to be, not what it IS. A man is sorry
you
think that.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1183, podoboq wrote:
In post 1181, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So, how about dropping the I'll founded, off point accusations and just enjoying the game?
I'm not accusing you of anything. You're scum, and you never had a cop ability in the first place to intentionally refuse to use out of spite.

I'm making a point right now that what you're saying outlines an attitude that is
cheating
. I'm not exactly going to enjoy the game if I let that slide, because as a long time player and moderator of these games, that kind of attitude makes the game not worth playing. It's cheating, and it's important that you, and anyone who reads this, knows that.
That's
your
interpretation of what I said and it's completely off base. Sometimes you need to take what someone says at face value and stop trying to put
your
spin on it. Other times you need to simply ask what someone means by what they said instead of jumping to conclusions. In this case I only had 3 shots so it's easy to say I'm not looking at anyone today because- duh! - I can't. It's laughable that you think a limited use investigation in a game of this size= fake claim but an unlimited use role to look at 2 players and find out if one or more are scum is fine. Especially given the long time player/mod muscles you're trying to flex at me. Now- how about getting off this nongame crap so we can get back to the game we signed up for?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #79) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

JFC what do you not get about let's talk about this after the game if you like instead of polluting the thread with a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the game? But fine. Sure it does:

Some asshat- we are going to
force
him to look at Rach

Me- I'll do as I like tyvm. Force is a very strong word and I'm having none of it.

Some asshat- well if you don't do as you're told then you must be scum

Me- yeah, well I looked at Gorkington instead. Because I'm fully capable of using my own mind and
making choices based on how I see things.

End game some asshat is most often scum, but is sometimes just some asshat.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1186, podoboq wrote:
In post 1184, Jaqen Hghar wrote:It's laughable that you think a limited use investigation in a game of this size= fake claim but an unlimited use role to look at 2 players and find out if one or more are scum is fine.
Let's bring it back to the game and talk about this. Your claim, if true, makes you the only town PR. Otherwise, any town would have claimed to defend you, because the consensus at this point seems to be that the game is mountainous.

Your claim implies that there is ONE town power role in this game is a cop which is not only not sane, but also limited shot, and also NOT even getting results on a specific player, and scum MUST have some sort of power role that is interacting with that. That is, too me, even more unbelievable that we have an unlimited day cop with a scum PR to interact with it.

This one contradicts himself. Just previously he is stating that a man's limited use is making his claim more unbelievable. Do try keeping your story straight for a moment. Lies are easily forgotten which is likely why this one is saying the opposite of what he is saying previous- because he forgot his own stance while we we discussing non game stuff.

But, to answer this one's question- a man isn't writing the game or deciding on who gets what role. A man is picking up a card, seeing cop, and playing it with crumbs the way he has every time he's saddled with that crappy role.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1187, podoboq wrote:Also, what are the logistics of a scum interacting with daycop results? Do we have multiple millers who just don't know that they're millers? Are scum picking couples as they form to increment or decrement the scumcount in them?

Having roles with DAY actions interact WITH one another, especially when one is receiving results during the day phase modified by the other role with a day action, is so far outside of the box logistically that I fail to see how it is possible that our moderators would even deal with the fuss, much less decide that is was balanced.
A man hadn't even read your second stab at this question when he is posting a response to your first, but his answer is most fitting there as well.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #82) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1186, podoboq wrote: That is, too me, even more unbelievable that we have an unlimited day cop with a scum PR to interact with it.
You LITERALLY just said you believe it more improbable that we have an unlimited day cop. This marks the 3rd Time this one is immediately contradicting himself. A man is pointing out two because the third isn't seeming to be game related.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1193, podoboq wrote:So you haven't taken the time to consider the mechanics by which you have obviously received false information. Got it. I'm done guys. I'm not responding to anything from Jaqen for the rest of the game. I'll read it, but I'm done responding to this nonsense.

If any town has a problem with this, let me know, but I believe I'm doing more harm than good by quoting him at this point.
A man knows better than to attempt to outguess the game mod. Especially THIS game mod. Perhaps this one should refer back to the rules or a man can quote that part for you. A man plays the hand he is dealt. The rest is endless conjecture.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1195, podoboq wrote:There's a *than* I typoed out of there. If you can't read that grammatically incorrect sentence and discern what the typo is from the context of the entire discussion, you're a moron.
There's nothing grammatically incorrect about it with the word "that" which isn't also grammatically incorrect with the word "than".
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And since "n" ( bottom row, right) and "t" ( top row, center) are so far removed on the keyboard, a man is pointing out this isn't a legitimate typo. It's this ones actual thoughts instead of the image he is attempting to present. A subconscious slip.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #86) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1198, podoboq wrote:
In post 1193, podoboq wrote:So you haven't taken the time to consider the mechanics by which you have obviously received false information.
Setup spec isn't outguessing the moderator
???

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #87) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Setup spec is exactly trying to outguess the mod. It is using previous games with the mod, both his creations and those of others as well as your role and any other known to you in an attempt to SPECULATE (a fancy word for GUESS) on what types of roles and such exist on a game. By definition that's trying to out guess the mod.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #88) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1201, podoboq wrote:
That is, too me, even more unbelievable *than* that we have an unlimited day cop with a scum PR to interact with it.
Yeah. This ones subconscious slip already told us all what he is really thinking.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #89) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And that is proof of a scumgenda to just frame a man.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And more proof a man gives for "that" not being a typo for "than" aside from the letters being on opposite sides of a keyboard, a man isn't able to keep up with all of this one's posting from his phone. Ergo, podoq obviously knows how to properly type. You strike the "t" with your left and and "n" with the right. Not a typo, but a complete subconscious thought errantly posted in a reply when that one is typing quickly and making much and more posts rapid fire.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #91) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1206, Gorkington wrote:i dont really think theres any point in trying to argue your case here jaqen.
theres no way im going to treat anything but you accepting the cuck as a scumclaim.
if youre town this game is already over.
In post 1125, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1115, podoboq wrote:Alright, so Jaqen almost conf scum, there's almost definitely at least one scum in Snarky and Kuroi, and then we probably have one more scum to find.

NO pairing until town has discussed. If people are pairing without significant discussion, it's scummy. If Jaqen or Snarky/Kuroi attempt to pair with anybody, deny them. We can't kill both slots without sacrificing another, so we might have to let one through today, but town should discuss and decide which if either.

I'm gonna go do a little reread on how people treated our options yesterday. I happen to remember Fresh calling me scummy for considering NOT killing DGB/MoI, and I'd like to point out that in hindsight, it's possible that scum talked us out of pursuing one of our better options.
A man is ok with falling on his sword but would rather find scum. However, this train of thought is left uninspiring all this means is scum are picking up on this.
In post 430, Jaqen Hghar wrote:

A {man} is hoping Lady Rach may unleash her freak on him before reading this.
In post 615, Jaqen Hghar wrote:Rach- I man is of the mind that he has you pretty much figured out. I don't suppose you could CONFIRM a man's thoughts for him when the time is just so?
And then...
In post 611, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #92) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1224, shos wrote:permission granted.
Spoiler: rrrr
In post 1220, podoboq wrote:Permission to bone shos?

At the very least, I want gork and Rach to show their approval before anything happens.

Also, still wish people would discuss my idea of a multikill today. If you're against it, that's fine, but if I could at least get town to start talking about why they're against it, that would be nice.
After yesterday's fiasco a man is trepidatious about his results. If they're accurate then we will be in a good place. If not...well we're pretty deep already. That and pairing with a man is compulsive.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #93) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1260, Fresh wrote:I thought this was a game for people over 18...
This
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Get kinky wit Snarky
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

get kinky wit Snarky
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1280, RachMarie wrote:
get kinky wit: Snarky/Kuroi

And that leaves Jaq to hang
A man may be wrong, but he thinks you must needs pick just ONE player...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1289, Fresh wrote:If Rach can get kinky with anyone, then regardless of her choosing Snarky/Kuroi it should work.
A man is pointing out that this would still be allowing her attempts to pair with 2 players before going into the reject bin. That one's "known" status of pairing well with all (like a White Zinfandel) shouldn't allow her an action the rest can't take. It would be like allowing for Get wit: player list.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

The amount of not reading the mechanics...

Fresh:

[quote]Once per day a player may ask another
player
to Get Kinky with them.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

The amount of not reading the mechanics...

Fresh:
Once per day a player may ask another
player
to Get Kinky with them.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

A man realizes Rach is a mega slit, but that one must needs choose only one at a time to spank.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1308, RachMarie wrote:shit

@mod can I change that to kuroi instead of snarky kuroi?

It does the same thing after all
This one cares naught for fairplay?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And a man must needs go quietly?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1292, Fresh wrote:The two players get treated as one slot. So I don't see how it couldn't work vs your suggestion of the player list because there are separate slots.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

get kinky wit Gork
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

^ placeholding request only, pending resolution
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

That one was also supposed to be in the failed pile with the one he rejected as per previous days' resolutions. So a man agrees- that most definitely isn't how it's supposed to work.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1323, Fresh wrote:A man shouldn't think he knows how things work when he says others don't who actually do...
Well, it helps when things are consistent...
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1355, Gorkington wrote:it would be a lot better if you could instantly choose any offer you wanted. like "oh this person and this person have both requested to partner me, i will accept second person please" and then that partnership instantly happens.
That would circumvent the just say no go to the fail pile rule though.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1316, God of Power Outlets wrote:
"DP all the way amirite?"

In post 1276, podoboq wrote:
Get Kinky Wit-It: Fresh

"Oh baby baby oh. Baby, baby, baby no. I don't remember how the rest of that stupid song goes."

In post 1279, shos wrote:
get kinky wit: gorkington
In post 1285, Gorkington wrote:
No, Just Sayin'
"Excellent use of consent!"

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

podoboq + Fresh
FirebringingRachMarie + SnarkySnowKuroi

Asking For Consent:
Jaqen Hghar, Gorkington

Failed:
shos

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-31 11:44:39)

Activity Check: Seeking Firebringer replacement
A man is done. You guys can just strand me, but know this- only reason you guys are winning this game is because this:
"DP all the way amirite?"

In post 1276, podoboq wrote:
Get Kinky Wit-It: Fresh

"Oh baby baby oh. Baby, baby, baby no. I don't remember how the rest of that stupid song goes."

No, Just Sayin'
"Excellent use of consent!"

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

podoboq + Fresh
FirebringingRachMarie + SnarkySnowKuroi

Asking For Consent:
Jaqen Hghar, Gorkington

Failed:
shos

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-31 11:44:39)

Activity Check: Seeking Firebringer replacement

Didn't resolve like the 2, count them,
TWO
previous times where both the person asking for consent and the one saying no (you know, like it says in the rules) went to the failed pile. A man is realizing that as it stands all he has to do to help his team win is break up a couple of couples and then lol wait for time and scum is out numbering town few. But no, our mod god thinks it's perfectly fine to resolve things differently this time just as he has every time scum have found some advantage. Even though it's absolutely mathematically impossible for scum to win without some shenanigans such as this (you guys don't have the full picture yet and a man isn't spoiling that). So take the win that's handed to you because it hasn't been earned.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And only because of this inconsistency was I forced to ask Gork to get wit it. Otherwise the failed pile would be larger now.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1370, shos wrote:A scumclaim indeed.
Although I dont understand what you are saying. When you say no you dont become used.
Read. That's not how it worked yesterday:
In post 1351, podoboq wrote:
In post 1350, Fresh wrote:Does anyone understand the fail column?

Gork isn't there because he didn't ask. Saying no doesn't put you there. ASKING AND FAILING OR ASKING AND GETTING TOLD NO DOES.
That's not how it worked for Gork and I on day two.
In post 768, God of Power Outlets wrote:
In post 612, shos wrote:
get kinky with gork
In post 707, Gorkington wrote:
No, Just Sayin'
In post 717, podoboq wrote:
No just sayin'
"I'm glad you're practicing safe sex, but this is pretty lame by our standards."

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

MangaofIllusion + DrippingGoofball

KuroiXHF + SnarkySnowman

Jaqen Hghar + Fresh

Asking For Consent:
All-InRachMarie

Failed:
dramonic, Gorkington, podoboq, shos

Deadline: (expired on 2017-03-07 14:34:07)

Activity Check: All-In prodded again, seeking replacement for Dramonic
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And the point is, of the mod were being consistent, you guys are in checkmate right now and have no clue you're there. It's only by the rules being applied differently today (although I checked for new rules or changes when this day first began and was told there were none) from yesterday are you able to escape that trap. I mean, what's the point in even playing when it's like this? As town, is feel that it was a really crap way to win. As scum I'm just like egg it. It's a forgone conclusion so why even drag it out???
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

When a mod takes an action, twice, and doesn't confirm
It that makes it a mod confirmed action. That wasn't an assumption- that was a direct observation.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

^ in reply to 1374
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1376, Jaqen Hghar wrote:When a mod takes an action, twice, and doesn't correct it that makes it a mod confirmed action. That wasn't an assumption- that was a direct observation.
Fixed
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1379, Fresh wrote:Less than 10 hours left if they're gonna break their pair up. Just putting that out there.
A man really likes you man. You know that, but from where does this 24 hour to break up thing come?
at anytime
you can bold the safeword 'Turkey Baster' in your Private Topic. This will cause us to lock the PT and break up your pair. You will both be moved to the failed pile
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Well, a man likes to bust your balls because he knows you'll take it in good humor :P
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1387, RachMarie wrote:umm I was the one who asked so I think it has to be either kuroi or snarky who says no?

also who can I match up with that has not already asked? because I dont think I can ask again?
A man
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1333, Fresh wrote:I don't really give a shit what you think of me but I know Jaqen needs cucked.

Answer me this. I know Jaqen's stuff from our previous days being a pair. He told me that his off limits were s&m, exhibition, and buttsex. His kinks are furries, dom/sub/ rubberists.

So IF he was telling me the truth, can he partner with you?
In this one's experience, does a man EVER tell the truth in private?
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #120) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Well, when it's related to a game anyhow.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #121) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1399, shos wrote:Phew, probably dodged a bullet over there.
No. It's more like Quicksilver busted in on the scene, grabbed all the bullets in mod air, and repositioned them to make sure none of them found their target. Which is bullshit.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #122) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Podia, for one, gets it. I doubt he's too thrilled about it either. He knows that in a consistent game you guys lost and he knows that I saw the exact play he was hoping scum wouldn't see. How could I not see it when I've been setting it up for the better part of a month? But, sure, you guys
really
dodged a bullet there :roll:
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Failed:
dramonic, Gorkington, podoboq, shos
Just dropping this here for later
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1403, podoboq wrote:I'm honestly not getting how Gork NOT being in the failed column screws with your plan in any meaningful way. Like, you couldn't pair with him regardless.

If you're talking about how Rach's thing succeeded when it shouldn't have, then pairing with Snarky doesn't seem to REALLY help you. We lose town, they book you with Kuroi and Snarky, and we kill the three of you. I'm sure I don't see the entire picture, but that doesn't look like the worst case scenario to me.

Now I have my problems with unpredictable and inconsistent moderator decisions, but I think you're being hyperbolic.
I would have never tried to pair with him had he gone to the failed pile. I was forced to because even though identical players took identical courses of action they'd taken previously:
In post 612, shos wrote:
get kinky with gork
In post 707, Gorkington wrote:
No, Just Sayin'
Asking For Consent:
All-InRachMarie

Failed:
dramonic, Gorkington, podoboq, shos[/quote]

No, Just Sayin'
Asking For Consent:
Jaqen Hghar, Gorkington

Failed:
shos
the results were drastically different.

Those results forced my hand to ask for consent as a placeholder to basically pause the game while I conferred with the mod. Since he never went back and discretely modified his posts to correct any error and because he told me in response to another question I asked that there were no new rules or changes, Shos asking for Gork and Gork then saying no SHOULD HAVE, as even you pointed out in the thread, landed the pair into the failed pile. With those two in the failed pile and me as the only one asking for consent, there was an immaculate play which would have resulted in town losing, TODAY, before it even went to twilight. Instead, the mod completely disregarded his own in thread, mod provided evidence of how this action resolved and moved all danger out of you guys' way. I get it that town is frustrated and all and feels like there's no way they can win, but you guys don't have all the info and in actuality it's almost the complete opposite. If you guys go on and win, it's only by mod fuckery. I like T-bone and only even came back to this site because he invited me to play this game. I did so out of the respect I had for him in running a clean game with a funny storyline, but this is a farce.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1405, Gorkington wrote:like, are you really complaining
when the setup literally had to be changed
midway through to fix issues that made your team impossible to beat.

and when its mountainous.
those odds are so fucking good for you.
Again, you don't see both sides of the picture- specifically the full scum wincon. You'll get that after the game, I promise as well as hopefully the scum thread. This game is set up so town will have a great chance of suffering heavy losses, but in the end is almost impossible for scum to win. Yes, the mechanic which didn't allow for a player to reject another player's request needed to be changed and there needed to be a way to break up a pairing to have an interesting game. It would have been better had this been fully tested so these oversites could have been fixed before the game started, but that's a completely different conversation. Though I was initially resistant to the rule changes because they greatly affected how to approach this game well after it started I at least could find understanding and acceptance there.

However, to completely disregard your own actions as a mod on how mechanics in your game resolve themselves goes too far. It takes every slim opportunity a scum team would have in this game out of the picture.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1404, Gorkington wrote:i wouldnt be surprised if jaqen just doesnt understand how the setup works.
I have a pm thread with the mod a mile long on mechanics questions. I know the mechanics.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #127) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1517, podoboq wrote:
In post 1514, kuribo wrote:I felt like Kuroi and Snarky were super obvious after they spent all of day 1 calling each other scum and then paired up.
They were. And Jaqen was almost more clearly scum after his claimed results ended up being false. If the town team can know for certain who the scum team is, and still not wrangle together a lynch on them because of the game mechanics, you can't argue the game is unfairly town-sided.
To be fair, in order to fulfill the "and nothing can stop this from happening" clause scum would have had to kill literally every townie. Thankfully the mods realized this and didn't plan on enforcing that part. I wish I had realized they didn't intend to, but from that mindset~ while town was set up to take heavy losses, there would have been no way for you guys to lose because even if we outnumbered you 3:2 those 2 would just pair up and strand all 3 scum.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #128) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1502, podoboq wrote:
In post 1497, Cheetory6 wrote:except if kuroi/snarky break up their partnership. and then all of a sudden jaqen can partner them when there's under 24 hours left and there's no time left for anyone else to partner. 3 dead town. scum wins. it's a limitation of the setup but it would result in a scum win.
If the rules weren't abusable in this respect, I trust that our moderators would have given us the win that's justified. Since they are this abusable, I trust that the moderators would have drawn the game in the case that scum did appropriately break them.

So yeah, I'll accept the draw, but it's still fundamentally incredibly disappointing that this couldn't be resolved in a way that was
"fair"
to everyone involved.
Abusable? It was quite frankly the only control scum could have in this game. Town decided the day. Town decided the night. Scum never once nk'd. I'll accept the draw because I have to, but by all rights had the game not been meddled with we would have had a flawless victory and it was no easy task in setting it up to get FOUR of you guys into the failed pile in the first place. That took threading the needle within the needle, but all anyone sees is 'bah that would have been a bs win'.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1494, T-Bone wrote:I thought I made it clear. The game ended in a draw because I didn't give Jaqen the chance to get out of the lynch that he should have had. (but that ended up being the flaw in the mechanic itself). On Day 2 saying no put you into the fail pile, but on Day 4 I didn't do that to Gork to speed up the day. At the end of the day it remained Jaqen, Gorkington, and Shos. Jaqen could not pair with either player because of his kinks, and rather than waiting around for either him to fail and reset, I just sped up the situation in which he could have failed. He did have the opportunity to convince another pair to break up, and that was the chance I didn't give him.
No, that's not it at all. With Gork and Shos both going to the fail pile as had previously happened, it was a GUARANTEED scum victory right then and there. This is how:

Snark/Kuroi were paired with Rach/Fire. They "Turkey Baster" and all 4 go to the failed pile. I'm the only still actively searching for a partner player.

Then we play a waiting game until there's less than 24 hours left in the game day (if planned on 2-3 minutes) and I pair with Snarky pulling her and Kuroi from the discards just as the day ends leaving you guys no time to pair.

I'm sorry and no disrespect to anyone, but I worked my ass off from the moment I entered the game to set this up, and set up it was. But T-Bone didn't see that possibility. No hard feelings because to err is human. Scum still earned the victory and it's a shame that isn't reflected in the end game results.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

T-Bone- it wasn't a "chance". It was a guaranteed victory. Scum was paired with the other pair who needed to be stranded for us to win. That wouldn't take any convincing.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And in case anyone is wondering- this whole plan is in the scum PT.
please release the scum PT of it hasn't been released
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Also, as it turns out, all we as scum had to do to win is pair up that last day I was in the game. That would have stranded at least one townie and we could have freely killed Rach/Fire if they weren't the ones stranded or anybody else if they were at night without having to worry about even/odd. The next day wouldn't start because we would be at 3:3 and would have reached our wincon. I don't think any of the scum ever fully understood that or we probably wouldn't have overlooked that option.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

T-

I know you guys spent a lot of time developing this game and I for one appreciate it and I did have fun. I just don't think you see that it wasn't a slim chance to pull something off. It was a slam dunk that was goal tended.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1527, SnarkySnowman wrote:I was pretty lost that whole game, jaqen you carried us hard. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful >~<
Thanks!
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1537, podoboq wrote:
In post 1523, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I'm sorry and no disrespect to anyone, but I worked my ass off from the moment I entered the game to set this up, and set up it was.
But that only would have worked because Gork made a huge mistake that you couldn't play toward or generate, and town couldn't really play
around
. If he hadn't made that mistake, you would have lost every time. The number of things that have to go right for you to get the win in this way seemed incredibly slim, and not exactly fun at that.

I'm not saying it wasn't a win you were angling toward, or that it wasn't how your team planned to win the game. I just think it's disappointing that you decided
that
was a better way to play mafia than trying to look like town and convincing us to turn on eachother. You turned this game into not-mafia, and I don't think it's fair to place that blame on the moderators.
You're missing the part where I baited him into that mistake.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

To the other part- I evaluated the situation I stepped into and worked within the ruleset to reach my wincon through manipulation. From the scum side- that's mafia.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And I did convince you guys I was town, in for so long as it mattered. I kept you from booking Snarky/Kuroi and lead you to mislynching MOIDGB and cast plenty of shade on Rach group to set up a mislynch. After that it didn't matter.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

If you go back to the game state when I fake claimed, it was written in stone that Snark/Kuroi was being booked that night. Then I claimed to have one guilty in DGB/MOI which refocused the attention on them. They started taking shots at each other calling their partner scum, Snarky and Kuroi drifted into the shadows, and everyone just put them on the back burner for "tomorrow" maybe, while instead making sure to book the wrong pair.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1537, podoboq wrote:
In post 1523, Jaqen Hghar wrote:I'm sorry and no disrespect to anyone, but I worked my ass off from the moment I entered the game to set this up, and set up it was.
But that only would have worked because Gork made a huge mistake that you couldn't play toward or generate,
But I did and
it
did
No, Just Sayin'

hey fuck you jaqen this cycle isnt over yet.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And FTR, though the title officially says no wins, I'll always refer to this as that time my team achieved a flawless scum victory.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #141) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Actually, yeah, even looking at it from the outside in there is a bit to be impressed about. Scum had no more control over the day than they do in any other game. Scum had no hope of ever taking a night action. Indisputably, all we could do is coerce people into being stranded which is a very high risk proposition. We had to divert town's attention from Snary and Kuroi. We had to convince town there was scum in MoIDGB. We had to make it so town had doubt in Rach group once it became obvious I was scum and if I'd coupled with Snarky then Rach's group would have been stranded even if the mods did extend the time for another pairing to happen. And by some means we had to get multiple people in the fail pile to strand. We accomplished all of that. You guys, for the most part, did exactly as we said every step of the way. What's not impressive about that?

The game mechanics may have been different from a normal game but they were there for everybody in the game to use.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #142) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And if we had gotten to complete the plan to strand 4 town at once, that would have only reflected the number of kills scum would normally have by that point in a game.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #143) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1546, Cheetory6 wrote:everyone wanted pretty much everyone on your team lynched basically all game and didn't have the means to do so.
Literally, all you had to do was pair with who you wanted lynched, break up that pairing, and then have the last man out take one for the team with you. You guys had the numbers to do that without issue. Mountainous.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #144) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Or, the last one out could have paired with you even stranding only exactly who town wanted to strand. I thought of it. I figured DGB would if not MoI. That's why I chose them and not Rach group to give the fake results on. So, once again, this is our victory which was stolen.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #145) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Ok, that's actually pretty hilarious. But damn man. Do you not become competitive about anything? I get it that for most people this is nothing more than a time waster. It is for me most of the time too. Not this time though. This time I actually reached my one goal in this game, and to fall short simply and only because the mod screwed the pooch is unacceptable.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #146) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

You're right. In a traditional game that would be disastrous and if at any time you guys had realized how you could go about lynching a specific target it would have been just as bad. But, maybe, for
this
game, it was the precise play needed.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (isolation #147) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

And I'm trying to point out the biggest flaw in the game- that a mod inconsistency cost scum the win which was at the moment of the inconsistency, a forgone conclusion. In one of two ways town was going to lose and kill no scum in the process. Then town was handed a lifeline so they couldn't lose. That's the biggest flaw in the game. The other flaws were in the mindset of the players alone. All the tools were at you disposal to do as you will but none of you put the time in to figure out how to use them. That's not the fault of the game setup.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1569, shos wrote:
In post 1565, RachMarie wrote:I want to see the scum thread s'il vous plait ?
thisss
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=70499
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Oh. I thought it had been moved to public.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”