Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Fro99er »

i'm so confused
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Fro99er »

so I replaced RC who replaced nancy?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Fro99er »

is alisae in this game too?

would help if mod updated original post
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Fro99er »

Dark talk to me plz
Heil King Froggo.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

The only replacements so far are on your slot. Alisae is replacing out
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1128, Fro99er wrote:Dark talk to me plz
Dark is probably scum
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Darklyn »

SOMEONE CALLED FOR ME
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Fro99er »

why?

pedit: at dunn
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1129, Dunnstral wrote:The only replacements so far are on your slot. Alisae is replacing out
so nancy -> RC -> me?

I know I replaced RC. That's all I know
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1131, Darklyn wrote:SOMEONE CALLED FOR ME
who is scum and why
Heil King Froggo.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1036, Darklyn wrote:starting to genuinely believe a nancy/dunnstral team is possible
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1037, Impoetic wrote:over their reads agreeing?
In post 1038, Darklyn wrote:indeed
That's his most current opinion
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Darklyn »

@For99er you replaced RC, and RC replaced nancy who was the original player in that slot
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Darklyn »

You and Dunn are the scum I think, with a hint of projectmatt
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Darklyn
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1119, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1116, JaeReed wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm struggling to get out of bed today froggy but impo is town. This is a very strong personal read from being friends with impo outside of ms and also having hydra'd with her as scum. I think gerry might be scum again for similar reasons to house of harmony and he also was posturing a lot wrt me.

Dunn is pretending like he hasn't seen a good range of my play along with doing...well, what he's doing right now, really, and it's pissing me off and might be compromising my ability to read him since I'm prone to omgus.

Your slot is nancy and she replaced for no reason which I feel was because of having an argument in the scum PT and RC replaced in and said he was surprised he replaces a scum slot then proceeded to troll for a few pages. He replaced out because I said I was going to because I don't want to play with scum!RC.

you think nancy replaced for arguing with scum!RC in a scum PT? Really?!
No nancy was replaced by RC who was then replaced by you.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Darklyn
Darklyn
Goon
Darklyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Darklyn »

VOTE: Dunnstral die scummy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Hard to imagine Darklyn's read doesn't change after seeing Fro99er's reaction to me
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1135, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1036, Darklyn wrote:starting to genuinely believe a nancy/dunnstral team is possible
hey so nancy is my slot?

Yo dunn we're obvscum together!
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1138, Darklyn wrote:You and Dunn are the scum I think, with a hint of projectmatt
why am I scum.

go for it.

fucking tell me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1141, Darklyn wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral die scummy
WTF

VOTE: Dark
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 1142, Dunnstral wrote:Hard to imagine Darklyn's read doesn't change after seeing Fro99er's reaction to me
explain

what was his read before

UNVOTE:
Heil King Froggo.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1122, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1116, JaeReed wrote:I think gerry might be scum again for similar reasons to house of harmony and he also was posturing a lot wrt me.
talk to me about this more. I was otherscum vs Gerry and checked him and got a guilty, so I had no reason to read him. Why is he scum
Mainly his posturing against me this game, but also his tryhard early game that he never does as town.

Like he pointed out Penguin mafia but there he didn't tryhard until near the end of D1 iirc. The beginning was a lot of trolling. This is more reminiscent of Dream mafia where I noted he was tryharding and he said he wasn't, then said he was tryharding because it was Maria's game, and I let him off the hook for it because I thought reading him based off meta was kinda douchey. But I was right.

viewtopic.php?p=8824025#p8824025 - House of Harmony post on his meta (bits on gerry in the spoiler).

Spoiler: bunch of quotes from this game on my gerry read
In post 888, JaeReed wrote:Crash's post was bad, gerry's post is bad. 787 just bleeds of posturing and fake thought process all over.

I'll answer, though.
In post 787, gerryoat wrote:At first glance of this game, I wanted to try and get a better feel before making my first serious vote. There are a couple of things that I want to go over, before I do eventually vote.

1. JaeReed.
There is something that is bothering me about them this game. It's nothing that I can say that is scummy, but based on my past experience with them, they feel.. Different. For once, I want to say that they feel way more aggressive to what I'm used to. I know that they are trying to defend Impoetic, which I can see the reasoning for, but it feels a bit over the top to me. Is it not possible that Impoetic knows that you can read her, and she is specifically doing something to break your read on her? How come there hasn't been any visable thought of you thinking about this as a possibility?

As I stated earlier, you are being way more aggressive than I am used to. Is there a reason for this? Because the times as town, you really haven't been too aggressive unless you were defending a townread, but you're aggressive this whole game, regardless if it's defending or not. Can you shine a light onto why you're doing this? I believe the only time I've seen you as scum would be in a hydra with Impoetic, and I did correctly call you out as scum, after I was the day 1 lynch (surprise)
I'm pretty sure I've played aggressively before in a game you've been in, the way I was going himiko and Trans in Pantheon mafia? Anyway, you mentioned even in this quote that I hydra'd with Impo as scum. I know her thought process as scum and her reactions, this just isn't it. I know her outside of games too, and I pay attention to her
because i'm a creepy stalker
. It's like the level you can soulread Claire (which I've seen you do before in Penguin mafia). There's just no way Impo is scum, she can't fool me especially when she wasn't even aware if she needed to. Like I never mentioned to her about the diff in her scum and towngames since I didn't play with her after Trial anyways since she quit forum maf.

If you want meta where I'm aggressive, Double Day Hydra Blitz is a good one, I was Chihiro in the Chihiro and Alter Ego hydra. viewtopic.php?f=83&t=70181

But there's been a lot of times where I've seen people as conftown from early game (and been right) like Ranger's micro with Charloux and Nahdia, the read on MURDERCAT in Nahdia's mini normal, C9++ on Charloux, Trees newbie on KTS. There's a reason my sig has that Charl quote.

Anyways
1st question: No I do not believe she could be doing anything to fool me, I know her too well.
2nd question: Because it's not a possibility.
3rd question: Sometimes I feel more aggressive in a game. Sometimes I feel awfully lazy. Depends on how I feel like approaching any given game.
4th question: See above.

Also the statement about calling me correctly as scum, you never did it in the main thread so it didn't matter ;p but also, it was like 5 minutes to deadline with the person who said he'd hammer you not being around and it was D1. Arguably I did the most protown thing there by hammering and I desperately wished I hadn't been awake and posting for it because of that. I would have hammered you as town because a D1 no lynch is awful for town. So thinking I was maf for the hammer is bad reasoning anyway.
In post 917, JaeReed wrote:
In post 915, gerryoat wrote:
In post 888, JaeReed wrote:I'm pretty sure I've played aggressively before in a game you've been in, the way I was going himiko and Trans in Pantheon mafia?
Isn't that the one where you were third party and not town?
Survivor that could win with town and was playing like a mason because of it, yeah.

What's your point, gerry? Because the last time you tried this angle you were scum.
In post 922, JaeReed wrote:There's scum in Dunnstral/gerry

This is more likely to be scum!gerry, my meta tell seems to be holding up and he's intent on discrediting me, which he did in this game: http://emforummaf.prophpbb.com/topic9-125.html#p1810 where he was mafia traitor.

And defensive is an entirely different look, gerryboy, which you know anyway. You're posturing again.

VOTE: gerryoat
In post 925, JaeReed wrote:The point I was making about his posturing is valid regardless of the site.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1146, Fro99er wrote:what was his read before
This:
In post 1135, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1136, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1037, Impoetic wrote:over their reads agreeing?
In post 1038, Darklyn wrote:indeed
That's his most current opinion
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1147, JaeReed wrote:but also his tryhard early game that he never does as town.
Yeah, don't scumread someone for this please.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”