Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11500 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by nancy »

VOTE: Leonshade
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11501 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

me? I always passionately hunt my scumreads.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11502 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11493, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:As for the Math push I mean the priority thing and thinking they're scum for not wanting to be shot is just reaching
You mean that when they were pushing the idea that priority list is the same as the player list. Yeah I'm sorry, that's just dumb. I don't think its a reach that it was scum bullshitting. They used it as justification to lynch ABR so yeah I'm not getting any town vibes from that. Why is Math using something that they'd have no idea about as justification for a lynch something town would do?

Them not wanting to get killed n2? Well why the hell not? If your wonder is "get killed and mod confirm someone" I don't really see why you'd want to wait. I don't really buy into the "well they wanted to wait till late game" and lets just assume they are town, no scumteam would EVER shoot Math at that point. So it gives them probable reason for why they are still alive and makes the "I want scum to shoot me!" a very very very low probability. There's plenty of potential scum motivation to grab it as scum and keep said investigation out of the hands of town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11503 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11496, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11488, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm saying it is literally like impossible to really prove it.
ok. Go to her search users post and go to page 40. Was she online or not?
have you done it yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11504 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

come on LUV, tell me if Nancy was online or not?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #11505 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Are you fucking kidding me
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11506 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol what do you want me to say? Yes? It is not going to affect my scum read on nancy

As for Math the priority thing was bad but as for not wanting to die you have to take their personality and play style in account. Math likes to think they can solve the game on their own and usually wants to go out with a fight. Willing sacrificing themselves at the point of the game just isn't something they would do.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11507 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Nancy obvtown sans Spiff replace out?

Why didn't you respond to any of Dave's questions?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11508 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 11506, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lol what do you want me to say? Yes? It is not going to affect my scum read on nancy

As for Math the priority thing was bad but as for not wanting to die you have to take their personality and play style in account. Math likes to think they can solve the game on their own and usually wants to go out with a fight. Willing sacrificing themselves at that point of the game just isn't something they would do.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11509 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Like I say yes and then what? There is hardly any support for a nancy lynch
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11510 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11506, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lol what do you want me to say? Yes? It is not going to affect my scum read on nancy
that's fine. She
IS
scum but I just want you to realize where I'm coming from. Math's 2 and 3 are disproven, 1 is an opinion and I think lying is very much AI. 4 is just some wacko hypothetical situation.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11511 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I mean if she's scum we can just say we told everyone post game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11512 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11509, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Like I say yes and then what? There is hardly any support for a nancy lynch
I agree but that doesn't mean I'm wrong. But there's still that nice juicy Gork scum lynch, you can join me there.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11513 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think I'm still on that wagon.

I just want to hear from Leon right now. A lot of his reasoning for being on your wagon was kind of bad but he did have an interesting point about you being sort of the cause of conflict that I want him to elaborate on.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11514 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Also want to hear from Ceasar.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11515 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11506, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Willing sacrificing themselves at the point of the game just isn't something they would do.
So then why would they take that wonder in the first place?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11516 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think Titus made them take it
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11517 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11513, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:interesting point about you being sort of the cause of conflict that I want him to elaborate on.
if I'm scum why do I not blend in?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11518 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 11517, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11513, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:interesting point about you being sort of the cause of conflict that I want him to elaborate on.
if I'm scum why do I not blend in?
WIFOM.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11519 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And tbf, the thing about Nancy being online during the Sondam lynch was only part of my larger point that I felt like it was scummy when they came into today and yelled about how obvtown Sondam was yet not even having them as a town read. But then she says that she had a private town read on them. I just find it silly.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11520 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah that's the part that's actually scummy but you aren't focusing on that you're just trying to hammer home that she was online.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11521 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm doing both, son.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11522 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by nancy »

Sorry for being nasty all this time Nero, I thought you were scum and it was all in the spirit of the game.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11523 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

@RC why do you townread Leon?
@Nero Alisae is town fullstop. idunno if you're scum or just bad but a lot of the stuff you're trying to push ppl on is just anti-town or forgetfulness rather than just scummy. Like there's literally no scum motivation in nancy saying she was asleep when I can corroborate that the time the lynch happened was during the time she normally sleeps because we have our sleep cycles synched. I didn't bother to check because quite frankly I didn't expect nancy to have been awake during that time since it was while I was asleep and we usually go to sleep around the same time. What's the scum motivation in me backing up nancy's claim instead of just trying to deflect? There isn't any, unless you want to argue we're both shit at playing scum and would allow ourselves to get caught out in obvious lies.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11524 (ISO) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by nancy »

I already explained that I thought the lynch happened while I was asleep because I didn't check it until late, Notice. It wasn't a lie, I just didn't look at time stamps.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”