Micro 691: Just Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:11 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey all, will do a readthrough and post something soon. Should be pretty quick to get caught up.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Quick catchup, hooray.
In post 25, Aj The Epic wrote:VOTE: Tenshii

Any more white noise and we'd have to use Malcolm X to save this game.
White noise? It was page 1 and it appeared to be pretty standard RVS talk. Also, at the time Schadd had made 5 posts to tenshii's 6 on Page 1. Both of them had been cluttering the thread, why only single out tenshii?
In post 48, Aj The Epic wrote:You're being two-faced, calling me passive-aggressive and doing exactly the same thing.
The REAL ridiculous issue here is you won't continue a discussion on a player at all! It's page 2, do you want the fucking manifesto on why tenshii is scummy? I wasn't telling you "Yeah I need you to write me a 5 page paper", but you refused to do anything. You're choosing to not communicate for no real explained reason and it isn't a good look for you.
This seems like an overreaction.
In post 54, Hiraki wrote:I don't think you can accurately make a TvT or anything prediction fairly this early on.
This is a bad 2nd post, and reeks of intentionally not chiming in on his thoughts of the previous page.

Hiraki also gets very defensive in his back and forth with Sobolev.

Post 89 just reeks of lazy and opportunistic voting.

In post 103, Hiraki wrote:You knew it was a weak vote and you decided to care about it?

Not defending that either - it is quite plainly a weak pressure vote and I don't like this reaction.
If you admit it was a weak vote, why are surprised that AJ cared about it?

VOTE: Hiraki

Best read I have thus far.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 112, hapahauli wrote:'ello and welcome
In post 111, horrordude0215 wrote: Post 89 just reeks of lazy and opportunistic voting.
Is this the right post? I don't get it.
Should have been this one. I hyperlinked the wrong post by mistake.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 115, Hiraki wrote:
In post 111, horrordude0215 wrote:why are surprised that AJ cared about it?
For the single fact that if you know it's a weak vote, then why should you care about it?
Weak votes are opportunistic and scummy.
In post 111, horrordude0215 wrote:This is a bad 2nd post, and reeks of intentionally not chiming in on his thoughts of the previous page.
It's a bad thing I'm not voting one of them and TRing the other!

Oh...
This appears to be true currently true currently, but you didn't vote AJ (and in fact stated that you agreed with his read on LUV in your very next post) until almost 72 hours later after someone else had already made a "case".
In post 111, horrordude0215 wrote:Hiraki also gets very defensive in his back and forth with Sobolev.
Curious how you're able to accuse every post of mine on being scummy. Additionally curious on how you're not able to say how I've been defensive. When is defensiveness scummy in an argument anyway?
Post 65 threw me off more than anything, because it felt like you were pushing Sobolev to the wall in an attempt to get him to out his read on you.
In post 114, hapahauli wrote:Ah ok. What do you make of Maxous right now?
Not seeing him as a scumread at this point.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 125, Sobolev Space wrote:@horrordude - do your quoted AJ posts affect your read on him at all? Why did you quote them?
They were at least potentially scummy, and I wanted an explanation for them.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Based on AJ's recent reactions (trying to go powertown and dictate to everyone who the lynch is going to be), Hiraki's vote on him feels like a weak attempt to bus a partner. If AJ flips scum, Hiraki deserves some attention too.

That being said, we still have a week before deadline. I'm not quite ready to L-1 him yet - we have a lot of day to go.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 171, Hiraki wrote:
In post 169, horrordude0215 wrote:If AJ flips scum, Hiraki deserves some attention too.
says the person voting me
Did you not see where I said I wasn't going to L-1 AJ with a week left before deadline?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 173, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 172, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 169, horrordude0215 wrote:If AJ flips scum, Hiraki deserves some attention too.
Did you not see where I said I wasn't going to L-1 AJ with a week left before deadline?
Prolonging the day doesn't do any good. What do you want to accomplish before you put him at L-1?
Longer days only benefit town. It gives us more to read and refer to for D2. Yes, activity in the game has been pretty nonexistent. But what good would come from hammering early?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:24 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 179, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 173, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 172, horrordude0215 wrote:
Prolonging the day doesn't do any good. What do you want to accomplish before you put him at L-1?
Longer days only benefit town. It gives us more to read and refer to for D2. Yes, activity in the game has been pretty nonexistent. But what good would come from hammering early?
Also, to clarify, I've been in several games where multiple people get put at L-1 on Day 1, and it essentially becomes a Mass Claim because town moves on to another wagon, put them at L-1, etc. In addition to an early end to the day being problematic, putting multiple people at L-1 will only benefit scum.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:38 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 185, Sobolev Space wrote:@horrordude -
In post 169, horrordude0215 wrote:Based on AJ's recent reactions (trying to go powertown and dictate to everyone who the lynch is going to be), Hiraki's vote on him feels like a weak attempt to bus a partner. If AJ flips scum, Hiraki deserves some attention too.
Do you think AJ has changed tone once the wagon on him got started?
I think if anything his tone has become more aggressive and demanding, like he's trying to lead town. Activity has been garbage, but it reads as scum trying to power grab to me.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Prod received, sorry. Weekends are hard for me to post on - consider me V/LA during them.

Will look through the thread and post tonight or tomorrow.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:41 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 236, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 234, Tenshii wrote:Active lurking my ass. I've been pushing the crap out of Aj.
Yes and your arguments have gotten stale enough that no one cares.
The irony in this post is astounding from someone who has been pushing the same cases on Tenshii and Max all day.

VOTE: AJ

Deadline is approaching and he's the scummiest read I have out of the 3 wagons above.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:23 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 247, Hiraki wrote:
In post 238, horrordude0215 wrote:Deadline is approaching and he's the scummiest read I have out of the 3 wagons above.
Is there a possibility that me and AJ are BOTH scum in your opinion?
I believe I already addressed this.
In post 169, horrordude0215 wrote:Based on AJ's recent reactions (trying to go powertown and dictate to everyone who the lynch is going to be), Hiraki's vote on him feels like a weak attempt to bus a partner. If AJ flips scum, Hiraki deserves some attention too.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:29 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 254, Aj The Epic wrote:I believe we deserve more input from you than that.
Sorry for responding to one post at a time? :roll:

I've made a few reads pretty clear. I don't like Hiraki and I don't like how you've attempted to assert yourself as king in this game. Most everyone else is null or town reads at this point, and I don't out those lists out of policy.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

So far the entire game has just been you going back and forth relentlessly with one slot after another. I still think Hiraki is the best lynch for today, but no one else is joining that wagon right now and we're 2 days to deadline. Out of the 3 wagon options above (You, LUV, and Max), I voted with my strongest read.

Regarding my activity in the thread: I've posted multiple times a day almost every single day since I replaced in, with the exception of the weekend when I'm usually V/LA. I'm not lurking in the shadows here.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

All you're doing is going back and forth with people, turning every few pages into a different tunneling match. That's not generating discussion.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Yayyyyyyy

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:45 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

LUV has been posting elsewhere on the site but hasn't posted here in 2 days...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:21 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

AJ, going through your ISO has made me flip/flop my read on you like 10 times in the last 20 minutes, and that's really annoying. Can you please be either obvtown or obvscum for me?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:24 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 298, Darklyn wrote:Giving intent to hammer on LuV, if he doesn't come answer this thread within the next 12 hours I'll hammer
He's only L-2 right now, isn't he? He was L-3 yesterday and only AJ switched to him.

(that being said I also will +1 this post with an intent to hammer if needed/applicable)
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:36 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Cool, thanks Darklyn.

LUV you've been active on the site all day. Please Claim/post/do fucking
something
here by 10 PM PST tonight (approximately 8.5 hours from now) or it's hammer time.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:46 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hey AJ, can you link me to your most recent town and scum games?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 308, Hiraki wrote:I would rather have myself be lynched than LUV. There's NOTHING to be gained. No matter how it flips, it's a scum gain. EVEN if he's scum.
Please elaborate.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

There's a difference between being relatively inactive and completely ignoring that a game exists despite being active elsewhere on the site. The former is NAI, the latter is deliberate lurking.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I just glanced through your ISO for those games and the 2 in your wiki. Aggressiveness definitely seems to be your meta, although I notice it slightly more in your scum game then town. You get to go back to nullread for the moment - congratulations!

It's cool that you're trying to beef up activity in the otherwise dead game, but as I said before, starting tunneling matches with a different player every few pages isn't conducive to town. If anything it lets scum lurk more easily.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 318, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I feel I'm right here and as a result, here we are.
You're really going to have to work to explain this one. What could you possibly feel you're right about here? The only read you've provided before this was that AJ was town - you've provided nothing of substance to even sort of make a case on anyone.
In post 319, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: Again, what's the issue? I asked Horror what he was hoping to accomplish before putting you at L-1 because I believed he didn't intend to do anything except wait for a better lynch to come along. If you notice, he's still yet to answer that question and he only has engaged with me about mafia theory. All he's done since then is hopped on your bandwagon for a fairly weak reason. Now he's pushing me for lurking which is NAI.
So much is wrong with this post. I fully addressed why I didn't put AJ at L-1: because we still had a week until deadline, and short days benefit no one except scum. I fully expressed my scumread on AJ from my intro post, and the only reason I wasn't voting him before that was because my Hiraki read was stronger.

I'm sorry, but I don't buy this at all.

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Back to L-1 you go.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 324, Sobolev Space wrote:Horrordude are you CCing or do you just not buy his claim?

This is my first time playing a closed set up so I'm not entirely sure how to treat claims/when one should counterclaim. If anyone could give some guidelines on this that would be great.
I'm not CCing. I just don't buy the claim.

To answer your questions, in micro games, there are usually 2 scum and 1-2 town power roles. I recommend taking a look at the setups in a few completed games to get an idea of what these setups generally look like. The odds of there being 2 of the same type of role (2 investigative, 2 protective, etc.) are very slim, even in closed setups. A counterclaim would essentially turn into a 1v1 and would greatly benefit town because then you lynch one and if they flip town, you lynch the other.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

*sigh*

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:20 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 340, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not worried about why you didn't put AJ to L-1. I'm worried about what you said you wanted to accomplish before doing so. You've yet to tell me what you wanted to do, why is that?
With half of the town completely MIA, letting the game continue rather than ending early would be fucking idiotic. I wanted to prevent exactly what is happening now... forcing multiple people to claim because wagons keep hopping around.

Claim: Town Investigative PR

This wagon on me is horrible. Now, please unvote.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm going to be online for about the next 4 hours, but I will likely be unavailable at deadline.

I would still prefer a Hiraki lynch, but willing to switch for the sake of avoiding NL.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Hiraki, this is your entire case:
In post 86, Tenshii wrote:You can't argue for lack of elaboration when most of the playerlist, including yourself, hasn't done so.
In post 89, Hiraki wrote:
Vote: AJ

Mostly for what Tenshii said but nothing more.
In post 97, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 86, Tenshii wrote:You can't argue for lack of elaboration when most of the playerlist, including yourself, hasn't done so.
Sure but I'm arguing his responses are noncommittal and for something like a statement of 'yeah it's tvt or svs' which is inherently broad and has
completely different meanings
in each case, it DOES warrant justification on why he has such vastly different opinions.

Also Hiraki I can't imagine you making a single weaker vote than that. You:

1) Used another player's reasoning
2) And that player's reasoning isn't even really a good one, seeing as it was after a secondary or tertiary point on temphq
3) List random shit towntells with little information, which contradicts the point you're playing with
4) the line 'mostly for what tenshii said but nothing more' is stupid.
In post 103, Hiraki wrote:
In post 97, Aj The Epic wrote:Also Hiraki I can't imagine you making a single weaker vote than that. You:
You knew it was a weak vote and you decided to care about it?

Not defending that either - it is quite plainly a weak pressure vote and I don't like this reaction.
You put AJ at L-2 on Page 4 by sheeping someone else's "case", admitting it's a weak vote... AJ calls you out and tells you the vote is weak, so he's scum? Your case is bullshit.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 356, Toto wrote:By the way, horrordude. I'm not sure on where you stand on AJ.

You seem to be attacking Hiraki for a weak case on AJ, but I think you had some issues with AJ yourself. Can you clarify this?
My main issue with AJ was I was reading him as overactive/aggressive scum trying to lead town.
In post 317, horrordude0215 wrote:I just glanced through your ISO for those games and the 2 in your wiki. Aggressiveness definitely seems to be your meta, although I notice it slightly more in your scum game then town. You get to go back to nullread for the moment - congratulations!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:49 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 368, Sobolev Space wrote:I buy Tenshii's CC without a full claim. Clown's initial claim sketched me out to begin with.
Yeah, you're gonna need to elaborate on this one. How is my claim "sketchy"?

Claim: Tracker

If it wasn't for the fact that deadline is in a few hours I would be switching to Tenshii.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:57 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Cool.

VOTE: Tenshii
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:00 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I was going to go through his ISO and put a case on him, but looking through it I can see that literally the only thing that he has done all day has been tunneling AJ, the easiest target in the game thus far.

Tenshii/Hiraki GGA.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:34 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Tracker/Watcher/Doc Type Role wouldn't be completely out of the realm of imagination
if
scum have some PR to counter it.

I still want a Hiraki lynch over anyone else tbh. But if it's me vs. Tenshii, it forces my hand.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 388, Tenshii wrote:
In post 386, horrordude0215 wrote:Tracker/Watcher/Doc Type Role wouldn't be completely out of the realm of imagination if scum have some PR to counter it.
If there are 3 PRs, what PR(s) would scum have to counter it?
Ninja is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ugh, setup speculation hurts my head.

I still want a Hiraki lynch fwiw. I have a stronger read on him than anyone else.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Protect/investigative is definitely a more common setup, but multiple inspects isn't unheard of.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I have rehearsal tonight and will do my damndest to be on at deadline. I Can't promise anything though.

VOTE: LUV

Combination of not trusting the claim in the first place/self preservation.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 423, Hiraki wrote:
In post 353, horrordude0215 wrote:You put AJ at L-2 on Page 4 by sheeping someone else's "case", admitting it's a weak vote... AJ calls you out and tells you the vote is weak, so he's scum?
Yes. We've already had this argument. You're clearly not with me. Oh wait! Should we re-visit this little snippet!
In post 169, horrordude0215 wrote:Based on AJ's recent reactions (trying to go powertown and dictate to everyone who the lynch is going to be), Hiraki's vote on him feels like a weak attempt to bus a partner.
Hmm...that's odd...it seems that you
noticed
the change and just made it fit your agenda! Good looks!
Nice try, but no. 169 was when I was scumreading AJ. That hasn't been the case for a few pages now. Please read the thread.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 431, Hiraki wrote:The difference was the reversal on that scumread after people realized that it was very fishy that you were SRing both me and AJ at the same time.
This is crap. I'm allowed to scumread 2 people at the same time if I think they're scum together, which I did at the time. And you are literally the only one that has called that "fishy"...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 433, Hiraki wrote:You were scumreading two of the leading wagons. That's a very safe bet.
Are you implying that you were one of the leading wagons? That's interesting...
In post 150, Umlaut wrote:
Vote Count 1.6
CandidateCountVoters
Aj The Epic
L−2
Maxous, Hiraki, Tenshii
Maxous
L−3
hapahauli, Aj The Epic
Tenshii
L−4
Sobolev Space
Hiraki
L−4
horrordude0215

Not voting:
schadd_, Lil Uzi Vert

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Night will fall in (expired on 2017-03-22 23:20:00).
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you here. My rehearsal starts in about 20 minutes... I'll try to be around for deadline but it probably won't happen. Other people can come in and decide to lynch you.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

There's nothing to argue because it's flat out true.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:50 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Yeah, I have a feeling if I didn't try to push on LUV right after the claim things may have gone differently.

Good game, town. This one hurt me. :lol:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:29 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I would like to ask y'all if any of you have any tips for me btw. I didn't get a single vote my direction until I pressured and voted LUV after he claimed. If that hadn't happened, would the bandwagon on me have built up as quickly?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”