(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:47 am

Post by shos »

w00000t
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 37, RachMarie wrote:woot is all we get shos?

smacks her hand with her whip and eyes him
rrrrrrrrrr

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:26 am

Post by shos »

So we really don't have an actively-lynch mechanic, only actively-unlynch. and we somehow are supposed to isolate scum and make sure everyone else is partnered up

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:27 am

Post by shos »

Get Kinky Wit: Gork

This dick is town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by shos »

In post 106, RachMarie wrote:Cracks her whip on shos' ass, rrrr is not an acceptable answer.
I was gaggedddd
In post 110, RachMarie wrote:I am not wearing pants
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by shos »

In post 121, podoboq wrote:Alright, I'm home. Thoughts:

Scum can't possibly have any compatible pairings within themselves, because if they did, they'd just auto-win by pairing with eachother every day. That means that NO pairings can possibly be scum/scum. So that will provide us with conf-town in future days, as if we ever flip scum, any of their previous pairings are conf-town.

We shouldn't mass-claim our kinks/turn-offs, especially since only one-side needs to be compatible. If we get down to coupling failed people, we can have people within that group claim either their kinks or turn-offs in order to confirm a successful coupling, but it shouldn't be done with no forethought or super early.

One thing I sometimes do in the party game version of Werewolf is a lynch by Tribunal. What we do is select (sometimes randomly) a person who is safe. That person then saves another one person, and so-forth. The last person left is eliminated. It can be useful day-one for town, because it forces players to out reads, and usually forces scum into a position where they have to pick each other to be safe. It outs a lot of information. The orgy mechanic seems incredibly similar, with enough twists to make it hard for us to use without a lot of forethought. All In seems to be thinking something similar:
In post 56, All In wrote:I was thinking we might "elect" a townread who then gets to select someone of their choice to partner up with. The partner then selects someone for the second pair and so on until only one person is left.
So Player A pairs with Player B, then whether or not it fails, Player B chooses a Player C, who then chooses who they pair with. Etc, until one player is left alone. If any coupling fails, the person who they attempt to couple recouples instead of giving another player the choice. At the end, players attempt to couple again, making sure to share turn-offs or kinks in order to make sure their coupling is successful. Players selected earliest in the first phase get first pick here as well. I like this as a way to remove some of the power from scum. They're forced to play by town's rules, because breaking our sequence by attempting to couple without permission is tantamount to a scumclaim.

I want opinions on this.
join my orgy?
is a good post

but couldn't there also be some night actions that can eliminate scum, and as such make it possible.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:20 am

Post by shos »

Sigh

I have a big problem with the lynch mechanic. It is too hard, and not in the good way

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:59 am

Post by shos »

I haven't read this page fully, just saying I kind ahave tp go
V/LA until friday.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:16 am

Post by shos »

All that chat about the rules is fun and games, but we still don't have control much over the lynch. so anyone who can come up with a better idea, do that

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by shos »

pagetop!
@MOI, I really haven't played in a long while. I was modding for a few months, then got town and was turbolynched D1, lol. don't expect anything from me except sexy muscles

you didn't answer my question though.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by shos »

@all might god, after the book of love is given to one of the pairs/trios/etc, does everyone get informed of who has it, or is it sikrit?

if we mislynch and it's not public, then scum has to either nokill or shoot the pair to not instalose..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by shos »

Is this scummy?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:24 am

Post by shos »

In post 235, shos wrote:All that chat about the rules is fun and games, but we still don't have control much over the lynch. so anyone who can come up with a better idea, do that
well it wasn't phrased as a question, I'll give you that, MoI...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 284, Gorkington wrote:inb4 5 people die today.
nah, there's a second chance before a group dies.

If 2 people are lynched, does that mean scum cannot kill at all? O_o
also how many books of love would be sent?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:40 am

Post by shos »

In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:The last player who has no one to Get Kinky Wit-It will be lynched, and their alignment flipped. If there are multiple players, a second chance will be given. If there are still multiple players after this, they will all be lynched.
A SECOND CHANCE IS GIVEN.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by shos »

In post 335, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 332, Fresh wrote:Or if you really really wanna talk to me...my vagina is available.
Fresh
Goon

Pronoun:
He
*licks*

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:46 am

Post by shos »

For the record, I think that people who by now have used any kind of sexy lulz to avoid answering/talking is suspect.
Sadly, we can't lynch ._.

I'm really kinda puzzled as for how to approach this game.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:44 am

Post by shos »

*fapping intensifies*
Guys willyou please join an orgy with your townreads and let's get this going rrrr

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:36 am

Post by shos »

no longer VLA

Alright guys. Time to gtf

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:59 am

Post by shos »

I've been busy with a uni test until yesterday, and now it was weekend so...catching up

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by shos »

Reading up from page 8 where I declared my VLA and the place where I have been skimming since.

knowing what we now know, actually, correct me if I'm wrong - scum cannot kill?
I asked the mod and the book-of-love-couple is publicly stated. and we now know that they count as 1. Each day has to start with an odd number of playerslots, but the book makes one less either so....1 lynch & 1 loverpair each day means scum cannot kill, or at least, not only 1 per night.

correct me if I'm wrong?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by shos »

In post 216, dramonic wrote:
In post 201, God of Power Outlets wrote:I've made a clarification in the rules to fix the ambiguity. The rule now reads "Each day-phase will start with an odd-number of playerslots." That should fix confusion, if not, you can PM me to ask.
... so we get someone "lynched" D1, fall to 12, have a lover bond, fall to 11, and if scum shoots anyone we fall to 10 and they... lose?
Okay
it seems?
In post 224, RachMarie wrote:Still waiting to see if snarky is up to the task of banging me as kuroi so eloquently put it.

feeling good about the entrances by kuroi and MoI.

TB is a bit TOO eager, there is kinky and then there is flat out slutty.
Rach love, much as I like getting kinky, most if not all I recall from you is not actually game stuff..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by shos »

In post 236, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So I’m not really thrilled with Kuroi’s posting from a standpoint of lots of wordage that says nothing. The amount of times in 213 and 220 he softens stances with “it’s just gut” or “maybe not alignment indicative” is troubling.

As is the pointless “Everyone in this game Over 18” LAMIST posting when it was made abundantly clear the Mods would automatically reject anyone under 18 at sign-ups.
Alright, oficially townread mooi. Thesgooood points, and I've been thhning them on my own
HURT: kuroi

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by shos »

In post 267, All In wrote:
In post 234, KuroiXHF wrote:Fair enough. To be completely honest, the young link pic creeped me out and I probably should have checked on this in sign ups but I felt super uncomfortable about the prospect, even in game, of doing this to a minor.

So yeah - glad we got that squared away. I'm still leaning on tapping All Alone, but I want some more interaction.

nn, wanna chat with me? I'm not getting much from you.
All Alone? :lol:
You're my first choice out of everyone left too.
was this a joke or was it really intended for Kuroi? were you/are you townreading him?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by shos »

In post 273, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Oh so don’t expect you to put in effort?
poor thing, you probably didn't notice I was vla did you <3

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by shos »

I like fresh, and, I'd like to point out that if we want to lynch someone and they get kink quickly to prevent that, a mislynchee can pair them up with someone else and we'll sacrifice them both the next day. that could be a way to force a lynch, although it does take time. Do we know this is a 10-3 or this may actually be 11-2?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by shos »

In post 347, SnarkySnowman wrote:I think I can put moi in the townpile.
In post 348, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 347, SnarkySnowman wrote:I think I can put moi in the townpile.
Interesting. Why?
In post 349, SnarkySnowman wrote:Reads like his town meta. I'm not sure how far I can go because I'm not sure how best to formulate reads though, since I'm not really sure what scum strategy should be (except maybe to pair off with each other early after one has successfully paired off?)
I find this bad. hmmmmbad.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by shos »

In post 363, Gorkington wrote:actually im not sure i care.
youre probably town.
why be that?
you can answer in our PT love
I find the interaction between kuroi and snarky above this post reaaaaally shallow. If I spit into a fire, the puddle will be deeper. that much.

scumscum intercocktions

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by shos »

In post 365, Gorkington wrote:dram
====
rach, podo,
====
dgb, shos, all in, snarky
====
moi, fresh
====
nn
====
kuroi
====
thinkbig
thinkbig??
love we need to talk get in bed

bring my strapon

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by shos »

In post 379, KuroiXHF wrote:Those I town read (or at least null read):
podoboq
shos
Fresh
KuroiXHF
dramonic
RachMarie
Gorkington
All In
nn30

Probably too many, but they'll sort themselves out later.
so uh

expplain the top 2?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by shos »

In post 380, DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys I got the call

I'm getting a kidney transplant tomorrow

So... VLA for 3-4 days I guess?

Wear condoms and don't catch STDs while I'm gone
OMFG!!!!!!

SUPER!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by shos »

In post 410, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
snarky wrote:podoboq, some players like Kuroi / MoI don't like that I don't talk much in games, so if I don't post like 5 or 6 times every page they get mad at me for not posting enough

No be fair. I get infuriated as hell at you for posting stuff like this as opposed to actual game relevant content with the bare minimum of support. And I’ve seen you do it enough as Town to be an easy mislynch for scum (and been called on it by me and many, many others) that it makes my blood boil that you don’t really seem to care about improving.

Content is not spamming posts (that’s worse than posting too little IMO as Podo and I have discussed). Content is “Hey I think this person is scum for reason A and reason B. Look at this post for support”.
In post 417, SnarkySnowman wrote:I prefer cockblock to lynch :P

Fresh you gonna get kinky with me or what, I got my knives ready.. wooden ones, but oh so much fun nonetheless
In post 421, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 420, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 416, Fresh wrote:Considering making my move in the next day or so as I'm far less active on weekends. Want to see if we get a replacement over the next 24 hours for nn30 and if that individual is active.
Similarly I have more or less made up my mind about my top candidate to get Kinky with and will probably make my move once the weekend is over and we see if NN provides some content.
Ah, you love being blindfolded huh? Take it off and read. Nn is being replaced.
Snarky, do you read the game or do you just ignore?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by shos »

In post 503, podoboq wrote:
In post 502, KuroiXHF wrote:I scum read both Snarky and ThinkBig, but I think I'm just more pissed off at Snarky for being in this game when I told her I don't want to play with her, and I have to play to win.
This pings me really hard. Particularly, the "I have to play to win," reads LAMIST as fuck.
right???????

I said to gork, this is a scum pair imo.

@fresh - you are assuming we have only 1 dude lynched today. we need that to happen - if 2 die then scum can kill.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by shos »

that quick survivalistic attempt at kinkying snowman is a hard scumtell for me on kuroi. if a mislynch happens, make that couple lovers, please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:28 am

Post by shos »

Kuroi fuvkjnbb: eat ropeee

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by shos »

Clearly, kuroi runs and hides where he knows he can, before that option is locked and he may be lynched. can we PLEASE pair him up with snarky this time after we mislynch?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by shos »

right!
Snarky, if there is ANY town intent in you,
just say no!
!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:47 am

Post by shos »

....waiting on snarky...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:48 am

Post by shos »

Me too if you don't match.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #575 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:20 am

Post by shos »

In post 574, DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys I'm back and ready to pour the golden showers on the scum.

Please point them out to me.
right here
In post 573, KuroiXHF wrote:Eh fuck. Nevermind.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by shos »

@ GOD MOD:
I will be on limited access for the next week (till Thu).

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by shos »

Like, the entire game is waiting on snarky.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:02 am

Post by shos »

Can we hadz prodz

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #43) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:30 am

Post by shos »

Mod: snarky hasnt posted in 2 days and has not had the chance to reject...can he still so that?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #44) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by shos »

get kinky with gork

We are both town. Rach is, too, and as such she will probably get to choose who gets lynched out of the rest...sadly these might both be town..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #45) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by shos »

Also, it is important that I survive, gork can confirm that I can back this..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:57 am

Post by shos »

Can you guys sum up all the claimed info we know so far? Im still snowboarding but i did read

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:41 am

Post by shos »

In post 743, Gorkington wrote:what if scum has an extra kill?
and tonight they drop two people?
Why would that be?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by shos »

Sigh

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 762, Gorkington wrote:shos you asked me a question.
i asked you one back.

gonna follow up or what yo.
Still vla love

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:39 am

Post by shos »

Skimming, trusting,
get kinky wit: Pine

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by shos »

Oh right
Ive already asked gork

Of thw still uncoupled, who do we want lynched?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by shos »

Im thinking all in
I had townreads on all the others

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by shos »

Sadly, these are two townreads of mine. I think I liked dram better though..

Ill selay the decision for yous to comment

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:56 am

Post by shos »

Welp. Vacation will be over soon, but seeing as time is of essencenhere, Ill post
I am an s&m horny thing of some sort which I do not remember. Point is, I have no nonos, ergo, I can pair with anyone, like rach.

Eventually I figured this pretty much means that both rach and I have got to be town, because scum having no nonos is waaay unbalanced. But now they introduced the jjst say no thingie, so that makes us less conftowns than yesterday, lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by shos »

get kinky wit: Podo

Also back from vla

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:33 am

Post by shos »

podo, that was a really bad gambit which I don't know why you did. now you've practically doomed us to luck in whether or not any pairing is compatible. at worst, we lose 3 townies. way to go. I think that post really showed well that I was vla until today. so you "tired of this" is super stupid, if you're town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:01 am

Post by shos »

If podo really cannot say no again, then you should be reading into which pair you make permanent. These would be moi and dgb.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by shos »

I was considering - pairing up with kuroi, then when 3p are left breaking it up and joining someone else in hopes of lynching there. This requires timing though.

Do we really trust a man? =/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by shos »

Yes but if he is simply lying then...we're fucked.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:00 am

Post by shos »

I mightve missed something, why do we want snarky and kuroi partnered? so that we can cop them?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:41 am

Post by shos »

In post 945, SnarkySnowman wrote:I approve of that partnering
Why dont you ask him then

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by shos »

So..24 hours waitnow...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:32 am

Post by shos »

Podo, would you come with me to bed

I haz toys

..jaqen, daycop result?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:54 am

Post by shos »

Well?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by shos »

Sounds good on my end. Allthat remains is to assume that jaqen js town, though. Jf he isnt we might be really fucked.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1027, podoboq wrote:
In post 1025, Gorkington wrote:only question is whether results are tampered with.
we should probably be trying to play less on trying to solve the game via mechanics alone at this point because of how closed the setup is.

how are people acting/behaving?

who do we think is scum beyond just jaqen's results?

it feels way too simple for it to just be snarky/kuroi/one of moi/dgb.
My three biggest scumreads, regardless of results, are Kuroi > Jaqen > Snarky, in that order.
Kuroi > Snarki > Jaqen for me

We should follow the plan. if something fails in the middle, we still get a chance to keep going as scum don't have nightkills.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by shos »

actually, I think there might be something there.
if kuroi and snarky were scum together, pairing up helps them avoid lynch, but if it makes them both killable, without having something to counter it, they wouldn't have done it...right? O_o

I dunno. I disliked the cop claim in the first place. Still probably the best way to go by Occam.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:44 am

Post by shos »

There's a third, meaning either jaqen is scum or we are wrong about him.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:57 am

Post by shos »

Seems like it.

Get Kinky wit: podoboq

*removes pants slowly, revealing a huge lump in the boxers*

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:11 am

Post by shos »

So, preparing for the obvious worst case, what do we do if you both flip town?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:11 am

Post by shos »

Theres jaqen and..........

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #72) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by shos »

HURT: jaqen

Does anything actually need to be discussed?
Also toldyasoooooo about both being town

Note that we may in fact not be in lylo if we coupled two scum together or couple two scumtogether after a possible mislynch today.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by shos »

If we somehow mislynch, one of the people getting book of love should be the snarkykuroi slot, as it is most likely there is one scum thwre, and we should couple it with another.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by shos »

bind them WITH someone else, because it is likely that there is scum there, and you want many scums in one pair/trio.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #75) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:01 am

Post by shos »

That's me. I agree that it is probably mountainous and we should cuck jaqen. in turn he will kill by using the lovebook, and then we'll cuck the snarkuroi pair. I don't see why this is too complicated though.

We just need an OK from everyone and let's get it done.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:41 am

Post by shos »

In post 1214, podoboq wrote:
In post 1213, Gorkington wrote:
tptg wrote:The lynched player will
get to
hand out the Book of Love to one of the Lover groups.
not a has to.
In that case, pairs are not likely to matter much if at all. Any reason not to just pair with whoever we're comfortable being linked to? Should we leash the Rach/Fire and Kuroi/Snark slots and have them pair with eachother?
Statistically, this is a really good idea.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:21 am

Post by shos »

nope

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1224 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by shos »

permission granted.
Spoiler: rrrr

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:48 am

Post by shos »

Now that you caught up, should we start fucking?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by shos »

well, anyone else who can fuck you. If we lack such options, I can fuck you, and podo can fuck someone else (assuming there is one like that)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:19 am

Post by shos »

Test

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:20 am

Post by shos »

Oh sweet I can post again

For soem reason my IP was blocked.l till now.

So yes, lets do this.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by shos »

get kinky wit: gorkington

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:16 am

Post by shos »

it's still ok. we need to get the "second chance" right.

all we need is that people reject jaqen's offers.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:15 am

Post by shos »

did I oversleep and lose the game? :/

if we can still save this without counting on that to fail by breaking up another pair, we should do it asap...although I think it's kinda like unvoting after a hammer.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:15 am

Post by shos »

kinda like a one-player quickhammer lol
gork should never have said no ._.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 0, God of Power Outlets wrote:*NEW* Beginning Day 2 this rule at the end of Post #529 was implemented. You all now have the ability to Say No to Getting Kinky! If someone asks you to Get Kinky, you have the ability to Just Say No. Simply quote the offender asking you and post, in bold, No, Just Sayin' and that person will FAIL. You only get the ability to Say No once per day phase. Remember that incompatible kinks still fail as well. We'll give at least a 24 hour lag time between someone asking before posting the result.

*NEW* Beginning Day 3 this rule in Post #917 was implemented. You all now have the ability to break up your pairing after the fact! Once you've made a successful pair for the day, at anytime you can bold the safeword 'Turkey Baster' in your Private Topic. This will cause us to lock the PT and break up your pair. You will both be moved to the failed pile, and cannot get together again in the same day phase. Please remember that you still have the option of saying no in the first place, and Kink compatibility still applies. This does not affect pairs made with the Book of Love.
seems like we can save this

the rach pair should be brokenw ith Turkey Baster. we have 24 hours until the mod says if that one paired gork; and then we'll all go to the second chance. by then, gork can break up his pair with jaqen, and rach will pair gork and I will pair gork's partner.

if jaqen tries to force himself onto anyone, just wait, we have 24 hours to pair up before saying no to him; and he cannot pair gork again so no worries about gork not being able to say no.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:19 am

Post by shos »

and it's ok gork, no biggie, don't feel bad <3 we can still fuck tomorrow ;)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:07 am

Post by shos »

A scumclaim indeed.
Although I dont understand what you are saying. When you say no you dont become used.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:10 am

Post by shos »

*thinks*
I think the quote was the actual mistake, not this one. I'll give you a point though; but you should really (as scum) check with the mod stuff like that before assuming..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1383 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1382, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1379, Fresh wrote:Less than 10 hours left if they're gonna break their pair up. Just putting that out there.
A man really likes you man. You know that, but from where does this 24 hour to break up thing come?
at anytime
you can bold the safeword 'Turkey Baster' in your Private Topic. This will cause us to lock the PT and break up your pair. You will both be moved to the failed pile
nice try!
if it doesn't break in 24 hours, then I am lynched. RACH GET IN HERE

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1388, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 1387, RachMarie wrote:umm I was the one who asked so I think it has to be either kuroi or snarky who says no?

also who can I match up with that has not already asked? because I dont think I can ask again?
A man
yo don't say no, you break up the pair by saying turkey something. do it quick.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:51 am

Post by shos »

Yeah, I'll get the quad together most probs.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #94) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:09 am

Post by shos »

Phew, probably dodged a bullet over there.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:58 am

Post by shos »

Let's plaayy....
prod the mod!

Not with a dick this time!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:13 am

Post by shos »

Both rach and I can pair with anyone

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:16 am

Post by shos »

Good.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:43 am

Post by shos »

[rach alreadybpaire with me]

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #99) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 am

Post by shos »

Thanks for the game. It was enjoyable, especially in the start. Everything that was supposed to be said about the setup has already been said, so, eh.

I have to praise Jaqen for fooling like, everyone, about the cop thingie. That was brilliant.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #100) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1525, Jaqen Hghar wrote:And in case anyone is wondering- this whole plan is in the scum PT.
please release the scum PT of it hasn't been released
Please!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:26 am

Post by shos »

In post 1565, RachMarie wrote:I want to see the scum thread s'il vous plait ?
thisss

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”