Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11922 (isolation #1000) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11917, Alisae wrote:Like what because I feel useless.
you don't need to feel useless, you are useless.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11928 (isolation #1001) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Max is not memorable at all...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11936 (isolation #1002) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chichen Itza is not like getting a guilty or anything so whats to say its not town-town?I mean if we are lynching one of them to confirm the other then Max is the right lynch of the two.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11938 (isolation #1003) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11934, CloudKicker wrote:i dont even understand how can people scumread nero when they have any experience with the slot as scum
prob b/c Math is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11945 (isolation #1004) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math, why not talk about my more recent games?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11958 (isolation #1005) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What did I accuse Math of lying about? and how is me accusing anyone of lying scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11964 (isolation #1006) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11961, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8265, Nero Cain wrote:Also remember that Math was the one that was trying to narrow down who got the pyramids. And Math doesn't lie as scum so...Math and scum team successfully POE who has the pyramids and kills them?
Example. << Here you call me a liar.
You said that you don't lie as scum. I think you were telling the truth about looking for the pyramids and you found them and killed them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11972 (isolation #1007) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This constant shade of me from Vecna is p bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11974 (isolation #1008) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11975 (isolation #1009) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
was also town in both of those games

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=67645 is my scum game and Titus' town game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11979 (isolation #1010) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11968, Vecna wrote:Can someone link me some Titus-scum games?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11980 (isolation #1011) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i wonder why I was linking Titus scum games. hrmmmmm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11986 (isolation #1012) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11978, Leonshade wrote:If Math is scum, why would they want to kill the pyramids? Killing a VT is better than killing the pyramids.
killing the pyramids without a flips leaves scum to shade anyone and use PV as a starting point to fake construct a scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11987 (isolation #1013) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11982, Vecna wrote:Because Titus was part of the DEO slot. My conclusion is still that the slot is most likely town.
What did Titus do that was so towny?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11989 (isolation #1014) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She was not a troll in WWE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11991 (isolation #1015) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Coincidences happen but you hunting the Pyramids and the Pyramids dying that night make me twitch a little.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12001 (isolation #1016) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ Math running away again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12004 (isolation #1017) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math needs to read and comment on the 15 pages that happened while they were away.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12007 (isolation #1018) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12000, MathBlade wrote:You said no one had played with Nero scum
no he didn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12010 (isolation #1019) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I know Math and Titus are two of the more horrible players bu I don't think they derp this hard.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12018 (isolation #1020) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11934, CloudKicker wrote:i dont even understand how can people scumread nero when they have any experience with the slot as scum
In post 11935, CloudKicker wrote:hes been a complete different player
In post 11999, CloudKicker wrote:you said you had a meta read on nero as scum i said it was the opposite
none of this says anything about no one having experience with me as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12036 (isolation #1021) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

remind me who the first 4 are?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12069 (isolation #1022) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12043, RadiantCowbells wrote:???

nero
kid
cloud
davesaz

that's 4
like there is no way that he would think me and Dave are scum together. And Kid and Cloud are just low hanging fruit. Honestly guys, this is scum that decided to either strong arm a mislynch b/c he either thinks I'm an easy mislynch (ala that NY game we played) or I'm scum reading his buddies. My ego wants to say the latter but the former is, sadly, most likely. He's yet to give a case on me or anything worth of value this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12070 (isolation #1023) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Nancy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12072 (isolation #1024) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm treating Creature and Max like Masons today and thus I do not want to lynch them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12075 (isolation #1025) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12042, Creature wrote:So far you only said one scum anyway and that's making me think you think Nero is the only scum in the game.
Tell me which alignment this is likely to come from.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12077 (isolation #1026) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12081 (isolation #1027) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70036

just look at RC flailing around. THIS is RC town. Whatever is in this game is not RC town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12085 (isolation #1028) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Luv are you around, I have a question for you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12087 (isolation #1029) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tell me why I was/am scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12155 (isolation #1030) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:RC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12157 (isolation #1031) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok I wanted you, like I was/am town reading Cloud b/c I don't think Cloud is playing like he did as a traitor. Both you and Ali think that's wank. Vecna continues to shade me and lightly call me scum from a game where I was a traitor. Can you explain the difference and why its ok for him but not me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12158 (isolation #1032) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

amd not only was a traitor, I was an
UNIFORMED
traitor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12159 (isolation #1033) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also don't really buy Alisae being so demotivated and lurky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12161 (isolation #1034) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

How in the world does Senpai have a town read on a promises to catch up lurksack like Dave but not me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12162 (isolation #1035) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12157, Nero Cain wrote:ok I wanted to ask you, like I was/am town reading Cloud b/c I don't think Cloud is playing like he did as a traitor. Both you and Ali think that's wank. Vecna continues to shade me and lightly call me scum from a game where I was a traitor. Can you explain the difference and why its ok for him but not me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12170 (isolation #1036) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12163, Vecna wrote:
In post 12081, Nero Cain wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70036

just look at RC flailing around. THIS is RC town. Whatever is in this game is not RC town.
Had to search too long for RC's name in that game and got bored. Settled on SSBM's Iso instead. Realized the slot is scum in this game. Nice
???? That's actually a reason I was town reading Cloud since these two games seem pretty similar to each other. Could you help explain the diffrences between SSBM's play in this game and that game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12172 (isolation #1037) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12168, Vecna wrote:More recent thoughts
Math is intentionally not reading part of the game. I don't know why town would do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12181 (isolation #1038) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ wanting me to busy work. It seems like every few posts you have me as a light scumread me for F all reason. Quoting your posts takes effort and not something I have an interest in doing. Either put out a case on me that I can destroy or STFU.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12188 (isolation #1039) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12182, Vecna wrote:Yes, I do think youre part of one of two possible scumteams. Yammering about me shading you because im doing my job doesnt really impress me.

And I think we both know some case isnt going to work here, even if you are scum.
or you are, you know just scum that's trying to keep me as a lynch option while not providing anything of value.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12191 (isolation #1040) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm just pointing out how silly your stance is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12192 (isolation #1041) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12182, Vecna wrote:Yammering about me shading you because im doing my job doesnt really impress me.
like this is plenty hypocritical 'cause when people accuse you of being scum you yell and beat your chest about how you are "obvtown" and you aren't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12194 (isolation #1042) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Remember when you 1v1ed ABR and you said "scum can't (or won't) do that" it is entirely possible that scum would do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12198 (isolation #1043) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

right so, me tilting my head that you continue to have me as a substantially strong scum read despite no rhyme or reason is scummy but when anyone even looks at you funny you go into (fake?) bravado mode and no one should suspect you. I mean, if you are scum then its not like I'm going to get you to admit it and its not impossible that you are just town with his head so far up his ass he's oblivious to how hypocritical this is. Get off your high horse bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12199 (isolation #1044) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12189, Vecna wrote:Nancy
Alisae
Math
LUV
Vecna
Jaereed?
DaveSaz? (will have to read up as well to see if he indeed is the obv Chichen-guy since I missed that)
your top 3 town reads have done nothing but lynch and vote town. (lynched Bee, ABR. TBF DEO wasn't on the Bee wagon but they were scumreading them and Bee was hammered b4 they joined the wagon)

Maybe Nancy is right about RC, it seems highly possible. LUV is doing shit all. He's saying that I should be townreading him for Raw and while I guess I can see similarities it seems fairly different at the same time.

I'm not sure why Jae is suddenly a top town read after you were hard scumreading him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12204 (isolation #1045) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ewwww my color is ugly

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12207 (isolation #1046) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, one of the reasons that I'd be somewhat ok with lynching Leon is b/c he's saying that me calling Math scum for lynching town (not that I'm really doing that) is something that's scummy from me b/c I should "understand" that town will get mislynched early on. Sure but I feel like its still a reason to not trust their reads or alignments.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12208 (isolation #1047) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I want to kill RC :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12210 (isolation #1048) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12215 (isolation #1049) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes I'm not sure what you are asking though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12218 (isolation #1050) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd ask why I'm scum but instead of being anything pro-town and giving reasons you rather stick to this "I don't give cases" meta.

*waits on the Leon and the "but you are pushing anti-town play as scum play" brigade.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12221 (isolation #1051) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What info am I brushing aside?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12225 (isolation #1052) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12219, RadiantCowbells wrote:and you have terrible associatives with my other scumreads like
cloud/kidamn
/davesaz
lets talk about that. I was hard pushing Dave as scum the other day. And if you believe that Dave is scum what do you think about Senpai and Vecna hard town reading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12226 (isolation #1053) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and still waiting on your fake reasoning for this
In post 12221, Nero Cain wrote:What info am I brushing aside?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12227 (isolation #1054) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote RC Vecna

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12230 (isolation #1055) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like no way RC genuinely believes Dave and I are a team. He's scum bullshiting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12231 (isolation #1056) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was scum that game, sometimes I'm not as forceful but I'm town now and I can act however the fuck I want.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12234 (isolation #1057) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean tbf, I prob can't get a bunch of idiots to vote obvious scum as that happens to me like every game but meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12236 (isolation #1058) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12232, Vecna wrote:Davesaz is town though.
ok sure, but that's not my point. Tell me why you are against an RC lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12239 (isolation #1059) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like RC can't give any reasoning b/c he has none. Yes he gave a hollow statement that I am "brushing aside info" but he can't back that up. His "Dave and Nero are scum together" isn't genuine. All of Dave, Cloud and Kid are low hanging fruit. Its like scum 101 to go after low hanging fruit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12249 (isolation #1060) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12239, Nero Cain wrote:Like RC can't give any reasoning b/c he has none. Yes he gave a hollow statement that I am "brushing aside info" but he can't back that up. His "Dave and Nero are scum together" isn't genuine. All of Dave, Cloud and Kid are low hanging fruit. Its like scum 101 to go after low hanging fruit.
Can't back this up? or why my "positions suck"?

that's what I thought little cocksucker.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12251 (isolation #1061) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you should prob whine like a girl and replace out like timeshift since that's the only pro-town thing you are capable of.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12257 (isolation #1062) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Vecna why won't you bus RC or tell me why he's town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12261 (isolation #1063) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12256, Creature wrote:It's funny how we have enough townreads to win this game yet we're struggling to find scum.
or maybe you guys are just shit players and these "town reads" contain scum. Considering that you guys have lynched 3 town (Sondam was a comprimise for me) I'd say yeah.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12262 (isolation #1064) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12260, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 12219, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're ignoring or brushing aside the info that doesn't fit your positions, your actual positions are god awful, and you have terrible associatives with my other scumreads like cloud/kidamn/davesaz
*but he can't tell me what I'm brushing aside and explain why my positions are "horrible" and is ignoring how little sense it makes that me and Dave are scum together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12265 (isolation #1065) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its p sad that the current site meta allows for anti-town play as town. It lets players like you slide by as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12266 (isolation #1066) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wel if you can defend said positions whats stopping you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12267 (isolation #1067) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Creature why is RC town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12269 (isolation #1068) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah you have nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12273 (isolation #1069) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I had, at first, totally missed the Dave being the wonder thing. I'm agree with your stance on him though. Pls either vote RC or tell me why he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12277 (isolation #1070) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's trying to mock me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12279 (isolation #1071) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, lynching active town with good play is kind of mind boggingly stupid but if you consider who is/was voting me.....

my wagon has faded away so I don't see why you think I'd continue to do things like that. Its that I missed the Dave being a wonder and I thought that was a whack stance hence why I asked about it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12281 (isolation #1072) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12278, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am scum and can't back up any of my arguments against Nero
FIFY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12287 (isolation #1073) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I rather lynch RC and let Caesar get it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12290 (isolation #1074) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math has already stated that they'll use their investigate on me so if town does have the vig then I'l be confirmed town tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12291 (isolation #1075) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12288, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I was going to say you're more likely to be town because this reminds me of when you went full ham on Postie during that nightless vengeful and on cakez in that newbie + Drixx wanting that wonder and asking to be copped but you know what...?
Are you scumreading anyone?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12295 (isolation #1076) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12294, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Nope, I did want the tracker but mastina overruled me, which has me frustrated with how things turned out there.
If this is just a teaching hydra why is Mastin taking an active part in the decisions of said hydra?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12298 (isolation #1077) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

an over abundance of town reads seems like something more that would come from scum than town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12300 (isolation #1078) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*raises eyebrow*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12302 (isolation #1079) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Lets say you are town, do you often struggle with getting scumreads?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12308 (isolation #1080) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you've had the same Vecna/Max scum reads the whole game and now Max is semi-confirmed. Since you think Leon is tow despite kinda scumreading him why are you not trying to push a Vecna wagon? (you could be I dunno where your vote is)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12309 (isolation #1081) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12307, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No lol :(
fuck you wannabe rapper

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12310 (isolation #1082) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Talk to me about RC, LUV?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12311 (isolation #1083) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why was Skies a strong townread for you Senpai?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12317 (isolation #1084) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Where did I go wrong?
maybe you aren't town?

What made you scum read me and then stop?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12319 (isolation #1085) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like idk, Leon is pretty horrible. His "you shouldn't suspect Math (or anyone?) that was on the first two mislynches b/c its reasonable that town mislynches early game." Sure, but they could also be town that's horrible or scum that's hoping on a mislynch. His accusation that I was causing chaos the first 3 days b/c I didn't have the same reads as everyone else is pretty stupid. Especially considering that I was actually fairly lurky d1 AND I had gotten to the point where I was willing to vote both Yuri and Bee so is he just scum that's making shit up or is his grasp on reality fleeting? His accusation that I'm not scumhunting and just arguing with ppl also doesn't fit. Also the I had a town read on Nero>>>>oh its gone now and I forgot why.

but then he feels so much like a Gork counterwagon. So is Vecna right here and this is a crossbus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12320 (isolation #1086) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11224, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:rip nero lol
In post 12318, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Nero I'm town lol. I have 3 completed scum games on this site. This isn't my scum game.

I was never scum reading you? Always had you as null?
you had me as town, why was I downgraded to null?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12321 (isolation #1087) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok I guess i'm somewhat ok with buying into a LUV town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12331 (isolation #1088) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12327, CloudKicker wrote:yo im not low hanging fruit
im just saying that you are short and sweet <3

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12344 (isolation #1089) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12338, MathBlade wrote:
In post 12172, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12168, Vecna wrote:More recent thoughts
Math is intentionally not reading part of the game. I don't know why town would do that.

...I am reading it I"m just catching up as I'm going so I can provide content that people can see.

What Nero did is shade FYI. He knows I'm town and doesn't understand what I'm doing.
You know I posted that last night right? I mean LAST NIGHT, you made a few comments and then left. NOW you are saying that you are catching up on what you missed after you left and are then going to go back to catch up on what you didn't read last night. You can't possibly take my comment from LAST NIGHT and apply it to TODAY. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12348 (isolation #1090) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

unlike you, I don't need to be scum and know everyone is town to be competent. Thats why I was you know, not busy mislynching town d1 and 2. But like ok, I'm too lazy to go back and read so I'll give you the benifit of the doubt that YOU were town reading Bee but you are still responsible for what your sister did in that slot since you know...its the same slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12353 (isolation #1091) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12346, MathBlade wrote:AND YES I FREAKING CAN because I went to sleep after that pos
yes I know that. I'm saying that I thought it was rather odd that you didn't comment on those pages last night. Were you just tired and wanted to go to bed? Maybe. I just think its equally as possible that you are scum and didn't comment on those pages for whatever reason. Your comments TODAY sound like you are taking my comments from last night and applying them to today and you can't do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12357 (isolation #1092) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11737, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you take the hydra dissonance out of the equation, Nero's push on Math makes a lot of sense from a logic standpoint if you consider that he obviously doesn't have an understanding on Math's play style. I don't see how his push really added to the chaos compared to PV's push on Math.
here's Luv commenting on my case on you. So no, its not jus about Titus but Titus' actions reflect on your slot still.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12361 (isolation #1093) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12355, MathBlade wrote:You have said I was on town three days in a row.
no I didn't :/

I said you've "lynched and voted nothing but town"

YOUR SLOT lynched was scumreading Bee, YOUR SLOT lynched ABR, you've been tunneling town me...with a shit case I might add.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12364 (isolation #1094) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12359, MathBlade wrote:
In post 12357, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11737, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If you take the hydra dissonance out of the equation, Nero's push on Math makes a lot of sense from a logic standpoint if you consider that he obviously doesn't have an understanding on Math's play style. I don't see how his push really added to the chaos compared to PV's push on Math.
here's Luv commenting on my case on you. So no, its not jus about Titus but Titus' actions reflect on your slot still.
Titus hasn't been here for weeks. The actions can reflect on my slot but barring an obvTowning like Drixx did, you need more than that if you think I am scum. You just want a reason to be able to scumread me but. You're gaslighting us or yourself. Find out which and quickly.

Because we are lynching Vecna today for his scumclaim which you haven't even talked about.
THIS. HAS. NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. TITUS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12368 (isolation #1095) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your SOLE reason for scumreading me is that I am playing like a game from year ago. There are nearly 500 pages and I;m sure that I have over 500 posts. As good as you claim you are I'm sure that you can give me something that's approaching a coherent thought instead of a robotic "you said Nancy lied, you accused someone of lieing in Gunslingers so you must be scum"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12371 (isolation #1096) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12369, MathBlade wrote:Pedit: That isn't my sole reason.
LETS COMPARE CASES!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12373 (isolation #1097) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not seeing how Vecna's thing is a scumclaim and I think your shout and posting as quickly as you can to try to make it look like I'm ignoring your claim is a pretty pathetic tactic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12374 (isolation #1098) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wheres your fucking case on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12375 (isolation #1099) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

see, I can do it too :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12379 (isolation #1100) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RC has done nothing but push town. If he's town why would any scum team ever kill him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12383 (isolation #1101) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RC isn't town. If anything its a bus.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12384 (isolation #1102) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I really want to flip Notice. They have a shit ton of town reads and they've been primarily pushing the same people the WHOLE game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12387 (isolation #1103) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
I think that's play that's 10x more likely to come from scum then town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12388 (isolation #1104) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12385, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No reason for RC to come out the way he did when his slot was widely town read. Like why? Why does he not coast and fake death tunnel here as scum?
his lack of reasoning and any sort of critical thought doesn't really make me feel like he's town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12390 (isolation #1105) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So he does that 100% of the time as town and never as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12400 (isolation #1106) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12396, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I mean like your proposed scum trio of Math, nancy, Notice and even sometimes throwing Ali in there just seems too good to be true from a friend's standpoint.
is this to me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12401 (isolation #1107) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh Math ran away again...shocking

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12408 (isolation #1108) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12402, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:How you got to that conclusion is the problem though
Independently but it kinda makes sense if you go "Well Math has been scum reading Nancy all game (but is NEVER a lynch contender for them) sans that little back and forth they had and that makes sense as buddy play and Senpai and Math stuck up for Nancy during "asleep" gate."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12410 (isolation #1109) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12406, Alisae wrote:Math and Titus were even fighting in there.
Titus replaced out d1. How was she in there d2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12413 (isolation #1110) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Did Titus replace out d1 or d2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12418 (isolation #1111) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12365, MathBlade wrote:
In post 12364, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12359, MathBlade wrote:
In post 12357, Nero Cain wrote:
Titus hasn't been here for weeks. The actions can reflect on my slot but barring an obvTowning like Drixx did, you need more than that if you think I am scum. You just want a reason to be able to scumread me but. You're gaslighting us or yourself. Find out which and quickly.

Because we are lynching Vecna today for his scumclaim which you haven't even talked about.
THIS. HAS. NOTHING. TO. DO. WITH. TITUS.
THEN EXPLAIN IT.

AND TALK ABOUT YOUR READ ON VECNA LIKE I HAVE ASKED FOR MULTIPLE POSTS IN A ROW NOW.
ok. The reasons that I think you are scum sans Titus...

You got the wonder that required you to die. On n2, when there was a vig in play, you
PLEADED
not to get killed.

You have been
CONTINUOUSLY
scum reading the Nancy slot, bar that back and forth where you town read each other. I think this makes sense as buddy play. Just as a note I DID make this as a point prior to you and Nancy having that back and forth.

Used the "ABR isn't Zues b/c the priority list is the same as the player list" to justify a mislynch.

could this be shit play? Sure. Is Leon scum here that knows I'm pushing town and that's why he's saying that I'm pushing anti-town play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12419 (isolation #1112) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math where is your case on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12424 (isolation #1113) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Ali-why did you decide to go after the hood wonder instead of the doc one?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12429 (isolation #1114) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12422, MathBlade wrote:My ISO has my case I am phone posting and don't feel like repeating myself when you are on bucket patrol.
Your ISO has no "case" unless you consider some random pushbacks, some silly accusations, and your obvious OMGUS a "case". I like to see a coherent narrative of why I'm doing the things I've done this game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12431 (isolation #1115) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also this "bucket patrol" accusation feels like projecting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12463 (isolation #1116) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ABR instead of me? fuck you bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12464 (isolation #1117) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd do Frogger PV.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12465 (isolation #1118) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I guess it is interesting that the did DEO over Frogger....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12529 (isolation #1119) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12516, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:If competent reads were enough, we'd all be sheeping the few who called ABR, Bee, and Sondam mislynches.
they should be but you guys are being egos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12534 (isolation #1120) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12531, Creature wrote:If we gotta choose between Leonshade and Nero Cain. I'd go for Nero Cain.
Why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12648 (isolation #1121) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty obviously town and getting wagoned for F all reason was just frustrating. I'm one of the few players that haven't had shit reads and I feel like you guys just need to drop your egos and sheep me. We have 3 mislynches to go and if my town flip helps you horrible players then fine, I don't have much faith that town wins this but we should still keep trying.

I could buy into an Alisae scum. They are being real lurky which seems unlike them and their multiball comment (yes I know Vecna made one earlier) was nasty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12649 (isolation #1122) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12587, RadiantCowbells wrote:also note that nero cain just checked out when the wagon went from him to kid
yet another hollow statement from RC-shocker!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12651 (isolation #1123) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Alisae-was sheeping RC
MathBlade-say I'm plating like Gunslingers, caims they have more
Leonshade-I'm not scumhunting, I'm randomly arguing with ppl
Creature-????
RadiantCowbells-I'm ignoring "things" What things, RV won't tell us.
Vecna-I am playing like a Deathnote.
Maxous-I haven't been nighkilled yet
nancy-was OMGUS scum reading me

What well reasoned and thought out stances! Besides the obvious scum here (RC, Alisae, maybe Nancy, maybe Math) you guys are fucking trash.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12653 (isolation #1124) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12650, KidAmn wrote:Explain a world where I present a giant case on Leon yet am partnered with him as scum

I'll wait
bro its the same guy that thought ABR was scum. but both you and Yuri were lurky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12654 (isolation #1125) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if the kid slot is town then

In post 2325, Nahdia wrote:Akane and Nebby (4): Yuri, beeboy, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage
is an all town wagon and was like the only wagon outside of the (Yuri/Bee/ABR) town clusterfuck that was pushed all d1.

There was a Max wagon to start the game and a quick Senpai wagon that faded quickly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12655 (isolation #1126) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and if we are doing translation here let me do Vecna.

Someone thinks I'm scum? Let me beat my chest.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12658 (isolation #1127) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12656, Leonshade wrote:my reads must be garbage
or you are just scum.

There's also 5 scum in this game so.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12660 (isolation #1128) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12656, Leonshade wrote:{KidAmn, Nero, CloudKicker}
this is also the exact same scum group that RC has but he has Dave.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12668 (isolation #1129) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm town as fuck bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12671 (isolation #1130) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12667, Vecna wrote:Like, you know im town - you even state so here in this block of town - but why do you feel the need to keep attacking me?
I never knew I had any town bock though if you mean that I think you are maybe less likely to be scum of the ppl with scumreads on me then yeah.

I just think its really odd that you keep me as a substantially strong scum read in your reads lists and threat me like I'm scum/null. At this point in time I'm fairly lynchable due to I guess, maybe not falling in line and wanting to wagon the same mislynches over over and over again. (Yuri, ABR, Bee) There hasn't been a halfway decent case on me the whole game.

Why, if you keep presenting evidence for why you think I'm town, do I never move up in your reads? Its like you are taking out of both sides of your mouth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12673 (isolation #1131) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who are your "weakest" town reads, Leon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12678 (isolation #1132) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12675, Leonshade wrote:Senpai's stronger due to his hard defense of Creature
Scum know who town are so "defending" isn't really a town tell. What do you think of my reasoning that Senpai is prob scum for mostly tunneling Vecna the whole game and not really having any scum reads outside of that? Also Dave is prob town due to that wonder uness you think he's scum with Creature and/or Max.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12681 (isolation #1133) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if its a Senpai-Creature and that's why Senpai didn't want the wagon to happen?

Lke Creature's early game was to ask questions and act like he's oblivious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12682 (isolation #1134) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12680, Leonshade wrote:I'm trying to stick to the basics now that my interest is re-invigorated.
What re-invigorated your interest?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12683 (isolation #1135) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my gut really says there's scum in the the people that everyone seems to be town reading.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12684 (isolation #1136) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I know I'm town and I don't feel strongly that Kid or Cloud are scum. I could but a LUV town. Dave, Creature, Max are all mixed in together. Caser is going after the IC wonder so ok. That leaves us with a pool of...

Alisae
MathBlade
Leonshade
Gorkington
RadiantCowbells
Vecna
NoticeMeSenpai
nancy

and there are deff scum in there.

This isn't the same RC from timeshift. Ali is being all lurky and thats not thier town meta. I think Senpai having a shit ton of town reads and tunneling the same slots like the whole game is prob scum. If we aren't doing RC today (like we should) I'd do Gork or Leon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12687 (isolation #1137) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like the thing here is that Leon had a (light?) town read on me and its not like my play changed at all so his argument that I'm not scumhunting and just arguing makes like no sense to me and it seems plenty plausible that he's just you know scum that saw a growing bandwagon and hopped on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12688 (isolation #1138) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12685, Leonshade wrote:RC replacing in to provide a fresh perspective
he really hasn't. He's scumreading me but the reason he's given he can't or won't back up. All off the Dave, Yuri and SSBM have been major lynch contenders so other than his "scumread" on me he's harping on things that have been a thing for awhile now. So I'm not really seeing whats "fresh".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12689 (isolation #1139) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

keep in mind that I pushed a Dave wagon and RC thinks that makes us buddies. I don't see how that's from a townie mindset.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12690 (isolation #1140) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12686, Leonshade wrote:I remember you explaining Cloud with meta, but why Kid?
I never liked Frogger's Yuri case and I had felt like if Yuri was scum (and thus be pushed by town) where does all the heat on Yuri go? Like myself, I can be pretty fickle with reads and jazz but for the most part town will continue to have the same/similar scum reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12691 (isolation #1141) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3075, Nahdia wrote:Yuri (9): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Leonshade
and if we go with a Yuri was push by scum that points to scum being in Ali, Vecna, Nancy, Math, Nero, Leon.

I know I'm town so

Ali, Vecna, Nancy, Math, Leon has scum in it.

I might be willing to call Len town here since my vote on Yuri was about ending the day and I wouldn't be that surprised if Leon felt the same.

So yeah there's scum in Ali, Vecna, Nancy and Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12693 (isolation #1142) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, I'm still pretty close.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12713 (isolation #1143) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

seems pretty LAMIST too

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12721 (isolation #1144) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you have no case RC. We should really be lynching this guy today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12725 (isolation #1145) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you actually believed that was a scumtell you'd be wanting to lynch all the clowns on the first 2 mislynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12726 (isolation #1146) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is all rhetoric, RC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12730 (isolation #1147) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12722, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lot of ways to take this honestly. I do think that if we mislynch today though we lose.
then maybe you should cut out this anti-town gimmick and help me lynch RC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12732 (isolation #1148) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that doesn't mean he's not scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12735 (isolation #1149) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well true,

KidAmn
Leonshade
CloudKicker
nancy
LUV

these are prob the only slots I could get to vote RC though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12737 (isolation #1150) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like if all of them voted RC he'd be a 7 and TBH we'd only need two of the hardhead town to vote him. It could be done but you are prob right that town is for not lynching scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12739 (isolation #1151) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If its a choice between Kid and Leon I'd go for Leon.
In post 12688, Nero Cain wrote:
he really hasn't. He's scumreading me but the reason he's given he can't or won't back up. All off the Dave, Yuri and SSBM have been major lynch contenders so other than his "scumread" on me he's harping on things that have been a thing for awhile now. So I'm not really seeing whats "fresh".
like I want an answer to this ASAP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12742 (isolation #1152) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and my reads have actully been the best in the game, hence why I wasn't busy mislynching town d1 and d2.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12743 (isolation #1153) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12690, Nero Cain wrote:I had felt like if Yuri was scum (and thus be pushed by town) where does all the heat on Yuri go? Like myself, I can be pretty fickle with reads and jazz but for the most part town will continue to have the same/similar scum reads.
What do you think of that Luv?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12827 (isolation #1154) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Leon

In post 12688, Nero Cain wrote:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12829 (isolation #1155) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If Leon and Math are town then they are really failures. Not only are their reads shit. But they are also ignoring my questions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12833 (isolation #1156) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

viewtopic.php?t=70516&f=11&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

and that timeshift game I posted re the most current RC town games. In neither game does he singularly focus on one slot without rhyme or reason. He even goes so far to suggest that Alisae's tunnel of someone in that newbie game was "really dumb, regardless of alignment" How in the world you guys think he'd tunnel on me like that after saying that.

And that's even ignoring all the scum motivation in trying to strongarm a mislynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12835 (isolation #1157) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12831, Leonshade wrote:The reads are fresh, scum!Nero was on almost nobody's radar and you being scum makes sense in combination with the other scumreads. It made immediate sense to me.
You could push most anyone that has a town read on a player as a "buddy". Yuri, Dave, and SSBM aren't new like at all. The only thing that's "new" is a scumread on me and he can't even give a reason for it!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12836 (isolation #1158) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Leon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12839 (isolation #1159) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12815, nancy wrote:How the fuck do I have six scumreads what even is this game.
there are 5 scum in this game so why would you act like 6 scumreads are a bad thing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12843 (isolation #1160) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I pushing you for playing to your hyper aggressive scum meta.

no where did I ever say that I'm pushing you for town reading Leon but keep up the strongly worded bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12849 (isolation #1161) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ai lurking it up is really really odd.

Vecna, what makes you think RC is right about me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12852 (isolation #1162) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12847, Leonshade wrote:But the suggested scumteam by RC makes sense to me as someone who's been in the gamr this whole time, things clicked into place once he came in.
ok, I pushed for a Dave lynch. Why do you think that makes sense as scumbuddies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12858 (isolation #1163) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12852, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12847, Leonshade wrote:But the suggested scumteam by RC makes sense to me as someone who's been in the gamr this whole time, things clicked into place once he came in.
ok, I pushed for a Dave lynch. Why do you think that makes sense as scumbuddies?
So yeah, I just feel like RC threw out my name with a bunch of people that had been wagons earlier so your idea that this is "fresh" seems really odd when the only original thought here is that I'm scum (wich isn't even all that original since both Nancy and Math were scumreading me, Ali had been previously scumreading me and Vecna seems to light scumread me and various times) so the idea that RC is adding new things to the game isn't true...like at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12859 (isolation #1164) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC
Nancy
Alisae are scum

could see Leon scum. Maybe Senpai as a 5th.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12861 (isolation #1165) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but that would make Mat town and just EWWWW. Like IDK, Math scumreading Nancy's slot the whole game but it never being lynch worty makes sooo much sense as scumbuddies and I dunno why Math won't even comment on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12864 (isolation #1166) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12860, Vecna wrote:what happened to gorkington? Why are you no longer on his case?
IDK, i have too many scum reads. Maybe Ali wouldn't blatantly sheep his scumbuddy like that but the whole lurking is really odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12867 (isolation #1167) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well...Math is hopefully going to get shot soon so I rather not cop them...idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12870 (isolation #1168) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have way more than 5 scumreads

Ali
Math
Nancy
RC
Leon
Gork

and a side eye @ Caesar

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12872 (isolation #1169) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^Senpai

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12880 (isolation #1170) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I'm willing to take the dive on

KidAmn
Creature
Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna
CloudKicker
davesaz
Maxous

all this being town so minus myself scum is outside of this list. I think Dave should deff cop RC and someone from this list.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12889 (isolation #1171) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12883, MathBlade wrote:That is actually the best time to cop me because then when I die it acts as a traditional cop on the other player.
let me play this out.

Dave cops you and gets you and whomever are the same alignment. You flip town. Even if we flip the other guy and s/he flips town that's still not confirming Dave.

Dave cops you and gets you and whomever different alignments. You flip town. If we lynch the other guy and they flip town then he's liar scum. If we flip the other guy and it flips scum then he's prob town.

Dave cops you and gets you and whomever are the same alignment. You flip scum. The other guy has to flip scum as well for Dave to be truthful.

Dave cops you and gets you and whomever different alignments. You flip scum. Doesn't exactly confirm Dave unless we lynch the other guy and he flips town but why the fuck would we ever info lynch like that?

There's I guess some truth to your plan that Dave cops you and someone else but it doesn't work with every scenario like you think it does. I'm going to leave it up to decide what he wants to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12890 (isolation #1172) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Math-remind me why you wanted to claim your wonder d2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12891 (isolation #1173) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12882, Vecna wrote:
In post 12870, Nero Cain wrote:I have way more than 5 scumreads

Ali
Math
Nancy
RC
Leon
Gork

and a side eye @
Caesa
r Notice
If you cross Math and Nancy off here, I think you might be eerily close.

Either that or creature + maxous replace any 2 here, but I do feel this could definitely be the scumteam.
IDK. Like its
POSSIBLE
that I could just be not understanding her play. But the whole "I was WIFOMing my reads until d4!" Doesn't sit that well with me. I don't know if I really buy that whole "Well I townread you b/c Caesar was town reading you but then I totally started OMGUS scumreading you." Also suddenly town reading RC for F all reason would make sense as an RC buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12895 (isolation #1174) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like my wagon was donkey dick.

Alisae-sheeping RC
MathBlade-I am playing like a scum game from a year ago.
Leonshade-I suddenly stopped scumhunting and started arguing/sheeping RC.
RadiantCowbells-no reason
nancy-omgus scum reading me

like I could easily buy that the whole team wasn't sheeping me but its hard for me to pick out who are the bad townies and who are the opportunistic scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12896 (isolation #1175) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12894, nancy wrote:
In post 12879, Leonshade wrote:If you're a townplayer that isn't actively scumreading me, I recommend learning from my mistakes. Wait to see who will hammer instead of rushing to end the day. I'm getting lynched here 100%, so squeeze every drop of info out of it.
This is scumposting btw.
so vote him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12898 (isolation #1176) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok?

now could you
In post 12893, nancy wrote:
In post 12891, Nero Cain wrote:IDK. Like its
POSSIBLE
that I could just be not understanding her play. But the whole "I was WIFOMing my reads until d4!" Doesn't sit that well with me. I don't know if I really buy that whole "Well I townread you b/c Caesar was town reading you but then I totally started OMGUS scumreading you." Also suddenly town reading RC for F all reason would make sense as an RC buddy.
That's a pretty simplistic version of what went on.
tell me what was going on then?

and why you aren't voting Leon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12901 (isolation #1177) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also what made you start to townread Alisae again? Like Ali had started scumreading you b/c he thought the same thing I did (that WIFOMing your reads was scummy) and then you started scumreading him b/c you claimed he knew that you did WIFOM reads and that his belief that you were scummy for it is fake. So what made you townread him again?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12902 (isolation #1178) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12900, nancy wrote:I am currently voting Leonshade.
correct. I still thought you were voting cloud and I guess I messed that vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12904 (isolation #1179) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of them lurking? That seems very unAli like

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12969 (isolation #1180) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12967, Caesar Wills It wrote:
The allegations against Senator Gorkington were spurious and lacking in evidence. It is Our opinion that he was accused with the intent of distracting from more righteous investigations of the criminals Leonshade, Vecna, and Lil Uzi Vert.

Spoiler: *
I have been distracted with Mass Effect Andromeda lately. Leonshade is the right lynch for today, what are we waiting on? Gork was a counterwagon distracting from the Leonshade wagon. I really ought to analyze who is responsible for that nonsense.
Why was I a Leon/Gork counterwagon then?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12971 (isolation #1181) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12968, Alisae wrote:we're not going to end up wagoning Nero or KidAmn so...
This goes to you, RC and Math. Maybe if you guys actually gave any reasons then you might be getting the wagons you want.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12973 (isolation #1182) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Leon pushing for 3 scum in a 21 player is a fucking joke.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12986 (isolation #1183) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12975, Alisae wrote:Nero, why would scum!Leon possibly want to push that narative?
too dumb to be scum. Also him suddenly realizing that I made sense as buddies with Yuri and SSBM as soon as RC started screaming my name and there was a derp wagon on me is bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13000 (isolation #1184) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12993, nancy wrote:Oh wait I don't bus looool
says every scum ever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13002 (isolation #1185) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12999, Leonshade wrote:You ignored my post on this page saying that I'm not floating the idea of three scum.
not really? Like ok, I'm willing to admit thst I'm slightly wrong and that you are not pushing a 3 man scumteam but that you only have 3 strong scumreads. Ali asked me why you'd push a 3 man scum team and my answer has jack shit to do with you correcting me here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13003 (isolation #1186) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Math's and Leon's
aTe
genuine but not mine or Kids?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13004 (isolation #1187) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There's over 500 pages and 4 flips. Its kind of insulting that you have no strong scumreads and you have to piggyback onto your scumbuddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13007 (isolation #1188) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13006, Creature wrote:I'd not mind lynching someone for having no reads.
then you should want to lynch the fuck out of Ali and Senpai. But we are doing Leon today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13010 (isolation #1189) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13008, Creature wrote:If Leonshade isn't possible, who we do?
Leon is plenty possible, if you and Dave vote him its a hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13012 (isolation #1190) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13011, Creature wrote:Okay guys, due to a mechanism, Leonshade may no longer be lynched today
???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13014 (isolation #1191) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gork or Sempai.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13015 (isolation #1192) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no...

RC>>>Gork>>>Ali>>>Senpai

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13020 (isolation #1193) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13018, nancy wrote:It'll happen soon. Scum just don't want to bus Leon because there's not a fake guilty on him.
maybe you should go back to voting him so Ali can get some towncred when he stops stalling and hammers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13022 (isolation #1194) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you not want Ali on the Leon wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13198 (isolation #1195) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the whole "Nero, CK, Kid must be scum b/c they are town reading each other!" is very very skin deep and it makes very little sense in a 21 players. I'd like the two clowns that are pushing the idea that we are all scum together to plausibly explain who our other two "buddies" are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13202 (isolation #1196) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jae what is your read on me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13324 (isolation #1197) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13320, nancy wrote:The only people flipping scum are not going to get wagoned.
I agree with this somewhat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13325 (isolation #1198) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13323, KidAmn wrote:
In post 13321, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay bye then Kid. Have fun feeling really fucking stupid in dead thread if you're town.
With all respect if you really are/were willing to accept a complete 180 on a read on the say so of someone I have in my scumpool you're the one who's stupid (or scum. Likely scum)
Maybe RC should you know actually try to use his words and try to convince ppl but he can't since it's backed by nothing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13341 (isolation #1199) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 13340, Vecna wrote: Then I decided to delete it again.
good man

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”