RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #12200 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Nero Cain
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12201 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

viewtopic.php?p=8829772&user_select%5B% ... 0#p8829772

viewtopic.php?p=8735959&user_select%5B% ... 0#p8735959

Ok going to go back on what I claimed earlier. Reading both Iso's actually refreshed my memory as to why I mild TR on SSBM day1/2 - and Nero is actually correct that the playstyles are eerily similar. Not sure why my mind played a trick on me, probably because my strong townread on cloudkicker has been slowly waning recently.

Some more townpoints for Nero calling me out on it and being correct.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12202 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12198, Nero Cain wrote:right so, me tilting my head that you continue to have me as a substantially strong scum read despite no rhyme or reason is scummy but when anyone even looks at you funny you go into (fake?) bravado mode and no one should suspect you. I mean, if you are scum then its not like I'm going to get you to admit it and its not impossible that you are just town with his head so far up his ass he's oblivious to how hypocritical this is. Get off your high horse bro.
Alright
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12203 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12189, Vecna wrote:Townlocks;

Nancy
Alisae
Math
LUV
Vecna
Jaereed?
DaveSaz? (will have to read up as well to see if he indeed is the obv Chichen-guy since I missed that)

TEAM 1:
Nero Cain - interesting to see if this team also makes sense without Nero potentially

Cloudkicker

Gorkington - could be scum pissed at being scumread for the wrong reasons by being incorrectly linked to Leon
Ceasar
(Yuri)

TEAM 2:
Leonshade
Maxous
Creature
(Gorkington)
(Yuri) think this fits here as well
(RC)

Something along these lines.....No Math, I did not check yet whether this all makes 100% sense with everything that has happened this game.
VOTE: Leonshade

Most posts from Ceasar without explaining any of his reads. Tomorrow is death-tunnel on Caesar day.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12204 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ewwww my color is ugly
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12205 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12199, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12189, Vecna wrote:Nancy
Alisae
Math
LUV
Vecna
Jaereed?
DaveSaz? (will have to read up as well to see if he indeed is the obv Chichen-guy since I missed that)
your top 3 town reads have done nothing but lynch and vote town. (lynched Bee, ABR. TBF DEO wasn't on the Bee wagon but they were scumreading them and Bee was hammered b4 they joined the wagon)

Maybe Nancy is right about RC, it seems highly possible. LUV is doing shit all. He's saying that I should be townreading him for Raw and while I guess I can see similarities it seems fairly different at the same time.

I'm not sure why Jae is suddenly a top town read after you were hard scumreading him.
I know this Nero, but lynching town is part of the process of becoming enlightened :good:

And yes, im still somewhat suspicious of the Alisae/Jaereed combo. Im putting them in the townread pile because theyve been using my shade/scumread as a reason why theyre not enjoying this game so I want to give them some space to come out and hunt without my interference.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12206 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

Lets put leonshade into the ground. It serves a purpose for you since you get to spit at Mathblade some more who has been opposing the wagon rather hard.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12207 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, one of the reasons that I'd be somewhat ok with lynching Leon is b/c he's saying that me calling Math scum for lynching town (not that I'm really doing that) is something that's scummy from me b/c I should "understand" that town will get mislynched early on. Sure but I feel like its still a reason to not trust their reads or alignments.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12208 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I want to kill RC :/

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12209 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:59 pm

how do you get these fucking batshit stupid towns nero
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12210 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

????

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12211 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 pm

it's a simple question
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12212 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

Batshit fucking stupid, nice
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12213 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

See Nero, even though im batshit fucking stupid - at least im obv-town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:02 pm

I think it's an apt description of anyone who is town and townreading nero, especially if they are doing so because they claim to be absolutely certain that I am scum
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes I'm not sure what you are asking though.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:03 pm

if someone got the vig and they still have it please for the love of fucking god kill nero tonight
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:04 pm

I don't care what leon flips. I think they're town but them flipping scum doesn't make Nero town. he needs dead.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd ask why I'm scum but instead of being anything pro-town and giving reasons you rather stick to this "I don't give cases" meta.

*waits on the Leon and the "but you are pushing anti-town play as scum play" brigade.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:07 pm

you're ignoring or brushing aside the info that doesn't fit your positions, your actual positions are god awful, and you have terrible associatives with my other scumreads like cloud/kidamn/davesaz
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12217, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't care what leon flips. I think they're town but them flipping scum doesn't make Nero town. he needs dead.
See Nero, your scumread is suddenly anticipating on a Leon scum-flip after townreading the slot very hard.

Hammer time imo
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What info am I brushing aside?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:08 pm

You're a fucking nimrod vecna if I was scumpartnered with him I would specifically post as if I thought there was a 0% chance that he was scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:10 pm

you yourself said that you townread math/alisae/nancy. if I am scum and pushing a counterwagon to defend leon where are my scumpartners on the wagon

if Leon is scum where are the scum hopping on my wagon to protect him
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

UNVOTE: Leonshade

This town actually needs some more time for proper instructions.

PLAN TO VICTORY:

TOWN NEEDS TO TAKE THE NEIGHBOURHOOD AND ROLEBLOCK MIRACLE TODAY. THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE

DAVESAZ, WHILE A NOBLE SOUL THAT TRIED TO BE SUBTLE, IS THE CLEAR HOLDER OF CHICHEN ITZA. SCUM KNOWS THIS, AND WE HAVE TO PROTECT HIM AT ALL COSTS

IF WE CAN GET THE ROLEBLOCK ON TOWN, WE KNOW THAT IT COULD ONLY BE CREATURE (=double scum lynch in case of roleblock)

BOTH TOWN DOCTORS SHOULD BE ON DAVESAZ. NEIGHBOURHOOD WONDER CAN INVITE DAVE + SOMEONE ELSE THEYD LIKE TO PROTECT/WIFOM

GOOD DISTRIBUTION OF WONDER SUBMISSION:

2 TOWN FOR THE NEIGHBOURHOOD WONDER

1 TOWN FOR THE TOWN-CONFIRM WONDER (Pref on someone like CEASAR/NERO)

ALL OTHER TOWN ON THE RoleBlock TO DENY IT TO SCUM.

THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”