Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12275 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

Couldve sworn it was you or Ceasar that had it Notice, with the knowledge being spread through that hood - right untill Gorkington started spanking me in the face with the truth.

At any rate, we should be able to play with the knowledge in broad daylight if we can get that Roleblocker in town hands.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12276 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12274, RadiantCowbells wrote:why is everyone townreading me even though these other dudes are lurking this isn't fair scum caught for the wrong reasons
What? what does this even mean
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12277 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's trying to mock me
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #12278 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:02 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

everyone not townreading me*

I am exhausted and no longer remotely lucid at this point
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12279 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, lynching active town with good play is kind of mind boggingly stupid but if you consider who is/was voting me.....

my wagon has faded away so I don't see why you think I'd continue to do things like that. Its that I missed the Dave being a wonder and I thought that was a whack stance hence why I asked about it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12280 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:04 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 12216, RadiantCowbells wrote:if someone got the vig and they still have it please for the love of fucking god kill nero tonight
Vig should be on Math
now
if it was picked up in order to townfirm/scumfirm someone before lylo/mylo imo.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12281 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12278, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am scum and can't back up any of my arguments against Nero
FIFY!

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12282 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Vecna »

Vig is probably in posession of Leonshade the scumlord
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12283 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:06 am

Fuck no we're not trading one confirmed alignment for another. We are vigging scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12284 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Vecna »

Hey RC, you should probably pick up that allignment confirmation wonder eh. Either you or Caesar.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12285 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:09 am

Fuck you I'm not making myself any more nightkill bait than I already am
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12286 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:12 am

I am not putting scum in a situation to nightkill me and have it written off as 'oh they had to kill the IC'. I am going to tunnel Nero until the end of this game and the only motivation scum would ever have to kill me is to defend Nero. If you are town you are not a tenth as good as you think that you are.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12287 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I rather lynch RC and let Caesar get it.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12288 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:16 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 12242, Creature wrote:Notice, is RC town too?
In post 12243, RadiantCowbells wrote:JaeReed can't read me worth jack shit
I was going to say you're more likely to be town because this reminds me of when you went full ham on Postie during that nightless vengeful and on cakez in that newbie + Drixx wanting that wonder and asking to be copped but you know what...?

Fuck you too.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12289 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:17 am

Alright if you're going to go outside of the game to talk about this game to try and get towncred then fuck you I will make a case. enjoy getting lynched.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12290 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math has already stated that they'll use their investigate on me so if town does have the vig then I'l be confirmed town tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12291 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12288, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I was going to say you're more likely to be town because this reminds me of when you went full ham on Postie during that nightless vengeful and on cakez in that newbie + Drixx wanting that wonder and asking to be copped but you know what...?
Are you scumreading anyone?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12292 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:21 am

And no Jae you can't read me worth jack shit. You correctly deduced that FA (ie not me) was scum in a hydra game.

You weren't even on site in the period where my scum game was at full kilter.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12293 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:22 am

I'm going to bed. You'll get your case tomorrow.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12294 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:24 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 12275, Vecna wrote:Couldve sworn it was you or Ceasar that had it Notice, with the knowledge being spread through that hood - right untill Gorkington started spanking me in the face with the truth.

At any rate, we should be able to play with the knowledge in broad daylight if we can get that Roleblocker in town hands.
Nope, I did want the tracker but mastina overruled me, which has me frustrated with how things turned out there.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12295 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12294, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Nope, I did want the tracker but mastina overruled me, which has me frustrated with how things turned out there.
If this is just a teaching hydra why is Mastin taking an active part in the decisions of said hydra?

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12296 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:38 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 12291, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12288, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:I was going to say you're more likely to be town because this reminds me of when you went full ham on Postie during that nightless vengeful and on cakez in that newbie + Drixx wanting that wonder and asking to be copped but you know what...?
Are you scumreading anyone?
Strongly? No.

Individually? Yes and no. A lot is depending on preflips atm and PoE combined with certain things. In Leon's case there have been small things that pinged me repeatedly, including the jump on your wagon. dave is a lurksack but he's more likely town than scum and his results are confirmable if we can get enough of them, if Maxous is scum then I think dave almost certainly is because I don't see Creature being scum in any world here. If Maxous is scum then Vecna is town because I felt like the push from Maxous on Vecna wasn't a bus.

I'm more confident in my townreads than my scumreads currently.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12297 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:40 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 12292, RadiantCowbells wrote:And no Jae you can't read me worth jack shit. You correctly deduced that FA (ie not me) was scum in a hydra game.

You weren't even on site in the period where my scum game was at full kilter.
Actually I was reading you not FA... I couldn't read FA for shit at the time of that game, it was your push that I scumread which iirc FA was against.

Are you arguing that your scum game is back to what it used to be? I don't get the point of the last sentence.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12298 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

an over abundance of town reads seems like something more that would come from scum than town.

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12299 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:43 am

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 12295, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12294, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Nope, I did want the tracker but mastina overruled me, which has me frustrated with how things turned out there.
If this is just a teaching hydra why is Mastin taking an active part in the decisions of said hydra?
I'm not answering this question at this point in time. Sorry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”