Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #12500 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:16 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Like idk if Vecna is scum or town who just thinks he's the hottest shit even though all he's done is fuck the game over since the start but he needs to be out of the game as soon as possible for town to win
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12501 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:16 am

VOTE: Vecna

I'll vote this.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12502 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:17 am

I'm also willing to lynch Nancy for calling me 100% scum which is absolutely disgusting
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12503 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 12499, Vecna wrote:
In post 12489, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Vecna answer please :)
Sorry, what did you want answered?
Who would've neighborized Night 1?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12504 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And how is being more egotistical going to solve the problem RC? That's literally what've you been since you subbed in which is why I said you aren't what the gamestate needed.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12505 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12498, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I really don't get how anyone who is town and has been part of the shit play of this game is still going to fight me in this game. it's absolute cancer
You werent even here to go through it all, so you have no reason whatsoever to be this agitated.

Youre also not even trying to read into my reasoning for why im doing stuff, all youre just doing is "OMG VECNA WAS PART OF 3 MISLYNCHES, CANCEROUS NOOBSCUM IS ALWAYS WRONG".

Yet at the same time, all youve done to convince us that nero is scum is put out this very wide phrase of reasoning that could apply to roughly 10 people in this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12506 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:21 am

I don't give a fuck why you're doing anything Vecna. get out of my way or I will lynch you
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12507 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:21 am

In post 12504, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And how is being more egotistical going to solve the problem RC? That's literally what've you been since you subbed in which is why I said you aren't what the gamestate needed.
No, this gamestate doesn't need a leader. There's 5 people trying to play town leader and half are scum and the other half are shit. The game needs someone with competent reads.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12508 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12500, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like idk if Vecna is scum or town who just thinks he's the hottest shit even though all he's done is fuck the game over since the start but he needs to be out of the game as soon as possible for town to win
Like, youre completely ignoring any of my efforts to organize town today. Youre not even trying to engage anyone except Nero, this is just pure scumtalk or your ego talking because "GASP" people dont agree with you. Even if youre correct on Nero, wtf do you think voting me is going to accomplish?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12509 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12507, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 12504, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And how is being more egotistical going to solve the problem RC? That's literally what've you been since you subbed in which is why I said you aren't what the gamestate needed.
No, this gamestate doesn't need a leader. There's 5 people trying to play town leader and half are scum and the other half are shit. The game needs someone with competent reads.
You havent even read more than half the thread
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12510 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:23 am

And yet I'm the one who was trying to lynch scum and you're the one voting Leon. funny how that works. maybe I'm just better than you if you're town?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12511 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Leonshade »

501 pages and still no scum lynch in sight.

Call me when you don't want to lynch me.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12512 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:24 am

Like just a crazy theory: what if I'm both 1) coming from an outside perspective so my head's clear and I see what's actually going on and 2) I'm just better than anyone in this game.

I mean the second part should go without saying but there's a reason that replacements are said to be a godsend for the team that gets them. My replace in was town's chance to win and you blew it. grats.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12513 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12503, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
hard to answer at this point for me, since half the DEO slot had a scumread on me. In Alisae's place I could totally see the DEO being a decent choice to gamesolve. Ofcourse there were plenty other choices as well, after Code Geass im a bit surprised I havent been invited I guess.

Anyways, why is this important to you? You think some wifom nonsense is going on here?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12514 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:26 am

Like the worst part is that you've seen the same shit that I've seen wrt Kid and Nero chainsawing and soft defending each other but you won't vote either of them.

Which is why I think you're scum: the associatives are super obvious and I wouldn't even entertain a lynch on Leon based on the same reasoning that you've addressed in thread.

Yet you're happy to just skedaddle off and lynch town rather than try to lynch actual scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12515 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12510, RadiantCowbells wrote:And yet I'm the one who was trying to lynch scum and you're the one voting Leon. funny how that works. maybe I'm just better than you if you're town?
Now if only you'd upgrade your convincing game eh? Because at the rate youre going, everyone is going to be ignoring you soon. What youre doing is harmfull to town, even if youre right.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12516 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

If competent reads were enough, we'd all be sheeping the few who called ABR, Bee, and Sondam mislynches.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12517 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 12513, Vecna wrote:
In post 12503, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
hard to answer at this point for me, since half the DEO slot had a scumread on me. In Alisae's place I could totally see the DEO being a decent choice to gamesolve. Ofcourse there were plenty other choices as well, after Code Geass im a bit surprised I havent been invited I guess.

Anyways, why is this important to you? You think some wifom nonsense is going on here?
Don't want to say right now but it's to help strengthen a case of mine.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12518 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:29 am

I am not responsible for idiocy. And I can't share this till postgame but I pmed Nahdia a readslist on the latter half of D1 calling ABR and Sondam slots as locktown along with Titus and Yume hydra.

If you are town Vecna you can get out of my way and let me do things or I will lynch you and not care about the result. Decision's yours.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12519 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12514, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like the worst part is that you've seen the same shit that I've seen wrt Kid and Nero chainsawing and soft defending each other but you won't vote either of them.

Which is why I think you're scum: the associatives are super obvious and I wouldn't even entertain a lynch on Leon based on the same reasoning that you've addressed in thread.

Yet you're happy to just skedaddle off and lynch town rather than try to lynch actual scum
Let me point you to just one example that makes me believe Nero is more towny than you have been so far.

This afternoon while we were live chatting he posted an Iso from a game that was meant to identify the allignment of someone (I already forgot who it was). In the game SSBM_KYOUKO also was playing, and I made a comment that his play appeared totally different to what it was this game.

Nero responds going: I also read it, and I actually had the complete opposite view. can you explain why you drew that conclusion?

I decided to do it properly and did an indepth comparison. guess what? Nero was correct, and the play did match in some very key details. Now....why would Scum!nero engage me there, correct me, and be this aware of the details? Because he did the same thing, and actually compared the meta's, as good town should - At least thats my assumption. And theres a ton of small little details for which im town-reading Nero.

Its all wonderfull that you come in here and think you can powerboat your way to a Nero lynch, but if you think youre gonna be succesful just by slapping your ego around, then you have probably gotten used to playing with weakminded drones too much.

Put in the effort that some others have done, or shut your yap and sit down boy.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12520 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:34 am

Vecna you have never played with me before. You know nothing.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #12521 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:36 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 12507, RadiantCowbells wrote:
If you're going to propose yourself as the competent one then you're going to have to explain things and not just shout about it.
I'm getting
really
tired of asking for this.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12522 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Vecna »

And yes, I can be called upon to work with you if youre really town. But the way youre trying to force the issue is not going to work with me. And this attitude of trying to force me out of the way is just another example of your anti-town play. Theres plenty other ways to go about it, but as you admitted it yourself youre too lazy for it.

Try and convince me the rational way. If you cannot do that, than stop bragging about your rational prowess.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12523 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Vecna »

And as a hint; as I said before, im also willing to compromise and redirect todays lynch to either Gorkington or KidAmn. Im quite sure you were scumreading one of them as well werent you?

Which other people are you willing to lynch today BESIDES nero or Nancy?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12524 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:41 am

I can do kidamn.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”