The-Next-Text-Based-Adventure-Finished!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Shaziro »

In order to encourage such a demonstration, I'll cast Charm Person on the shopkeep.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:11 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 319, Annadog40 wrote:You try to get into the sky river again but it is too high for you to reach.

You are still holding the card and the task force member says, "You need some basic water magic to get up in the sky river."
This saddens me, I'm no magician, and I'm no soldier. Put the sword in the ground, and look at my compass to find this portal.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Felissan »

Take a look around the wagon
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 320, McMenno wrote:I sniff the piece of robe and remember the scent, then put it in my pocket.

I try to cleanse the star magic from my system.

If successful, I teleport to the coordinates given to me.

If not successful, I ask the fish how to do it.
ResultYou memorize the scent of the robe and then store it in your inventory. You feel the star magic in your throat and you vomit a burst of magic onto the ground and make a small crater. You then enter the coordinates '47N 137E' into the pop up.

You then teleport to a beach that borders green water. You notice that the sky white with rainbow clouds and the sky river is nowhere in site. You spy several white mountains and spy in the distance a patrol of four woolly blue humanoids with a very tall looking blue person holding an apple. You can faintly smell the robe scent coming from one of the mountains.

Enter Action: _______________
In post 321, Shaziro wrote:Right, I'll ask "You can't expect me to pay before you show me exactly how that doohickey works!"
Shaziro wrote:In order to encourage such a demonstration, I'll cast Charm Person on the shopkeep.
ResultYou ask the shopkeep how the device works. You feel something deep inside of you click into place, and you cast charm person on the shopkeep.

Her demeanor changes and she looks far more friendly. You also see Firebringer and Cerberus v666 enter the store.

She says, "It's really simple to use, just point the box at what you want you tag and squeeze like so." She takes out a paper and aims the box at it and squeezes, the box shoots out a light and you see your picture on the paper. "Since you are such a good friend, I'll drop the price to only 5 coin."

In post 322, Aronis wrote:Loot the guards of anything valuable, share the loot with my servant. Have us both dress up as guards. Drink an energy potion. Ask my servant if he needs a potion, if he does give him one. Then start heading back to leafwater.
ResultYou find 50 coin, 4 blue potions and 2 red potions several swords, suits of armors and some underwear along with a single spoon. You give a sword, suit of armor and the spoon to your servant.

You both dress up as guards and you drink an energy potion. You ask your servant if they need a potion.

"I could use an energy potion, you look a little hurt, I would recommend you take a health potion."

You give him the energy potion which he drinks. You both start to walk back to Leafwater. Your servant says, "I can do water magic, I could get us in the sky river for faster travel to Leafwater if you wish."

Your health is 59/100
Your energy is 100/100

In post 323, WhemeStar wrote:View others information

I go into the barracks and talk to the captain in charge
ResultYour vision shimmers and you blink. You look around and are able to see the health bars of everyone around you.

You go inside the barracks and find the captain sitting and looking over a map. His health is full. He sees you walk up to him and he looks up, "Ah new meat," he looks as you holding a broken fishing pole and then looks you over critically. "Ok, you got two options, you can either join the recruitment squad or the battle squad."

Your health is now 100/100

In post 324, Firebringer wrote:we go retrieve shaziro!
ResultYou decide to go get Shaziro, you and Cerberus v666 head to the store Shaziro's in.

You feel slight background energy when you and Cerberus v666 enter the store. You see Shaziro talking to the shopkeep.

She says, "It's really simple to use, just point the box at what you want you tag and squeeze like so." She takes out a paper and aims the box at it and squeezes, the box shoots out a light and you see your picture on the paper. "Since you are such a good friend, I'll drop the price to only 5 coin."

Enter Action: ___________
mykonian wrote:
In post 319, Annadog40 wrote:You try to get into the sky river again but it is too high for you to reach.

You are still holding the card and the task force member says, "You need some basic water magic to get up in the sky river."
This saddens me, I'm no magician, and I'm no soldier. Put the sword in the ground, and look at my compass to find this portal.
ResultYou sadly put the sword in the ground sword side down. You hear a scream and gain two points of experience. You look at your compass and it points north west. The compass arrow becomes huge, you peak between the trees and see a town in the distance between the trees.

Your experience is now 6/8

Felissan wrote:
Take a look around the wagon
ResultYou wake up and see a dead body next to you and that he is clutching a letter. You also see some shattered glass and some blue and red stains on the wood. You spy some rugs on the ground and several boxes, some of them are smashed.

Your energy is now 82/100

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 am

Post by mykonian »

enter the town!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm looking for the nearest place of nature
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Shaziro »

Just in time, bossman. I got us a magic banner making box, only 5 coin! Mind paying my friend here?
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Vijarada »

Well these two don't seem to be the talkative type...or the moving type. I'll go west and hope to find a road or water source.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by N »

laugh maniacally and continue chopping
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I will pay the five coins and ask the shop owner if they know anything about the holy grail.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Shaziro »

Once the coin is paid, I take the magic box and set to marking everyone's clothing or armor on the chest with the banner.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by McMenno »

I approach the blue humanoid. "Excuse me, what is that apple for?"
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Aronis »

take a health potion, then get my companion to use his magic to quickly send us back to leafwater.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I choose the battle squad, and ask if anyone here can fix my fishing pole as its my weapon.
Im a dog that quacks
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Annadog40 »

In post 329, mykonian wrote:enter the town!
ResultYou see that the town has several dirt buildings, there are several sketch looking people. A group of people swarm you asking if you want to buy or sell something. You see the portal in the distance. One guy tries to pickpocket you.

Enter Action: _____________
In post 330, Cheery Dog wrote:I'm looking for the nearest place of nature
ResultThe guard says, "The nearest place like that is the Plabo, which is a great nature area in the middle of the city. In a few hours there will be a performance by the Traveling sparkles carnival act. It's just a little ways that way." He points to the left. "Though if your looking for natural nature you'll have to go out of the city for that."

Your white card flashes

Your energy is now 57/100

In post 331, Shaziro wrote:Just in time, bossman. I got us a magic banner making box, only 5 coin! Mind paying my friend here?
In post 335, Shaziro wrote:Once the coin is paid, I take the magic box and set to marking everyone's clothing or armor on the chest with the banner.
ResultYou ask Firebringer if he'll pay. He says yes and goes over to the counter. The shopkeeper gives you the box and you tag Firebringer's, Cerberus v666 and your own chest armor.

In post 332, Vijarada wrote:Well these two don't seem to be the talkative type...or the moving type. I'll go west and hope to find a road or water source.
ResultYou head west. You find a pillar of water that goes all the way up to the sky river. Behind you, you see a giant dragon land in the clearing and grab KuroiXHF in it's claws.

In post 333, N wrote:laugh maniacally and continue chopping
ResultYou laugh and continue chopping, the bandits start bleeding and falling apart. One bandit fires an arrow at you but by then the tree is already chopped down and it falls over. All the bandits die. When you see the bandits all die, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level two! You have two point to spend on any of the three options,

Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

The arrow hits you in the arm then glows and sinks into your skin and vanishes.

In post 334, Firebringer wrote:I will pay the five coins and ask the shop owner if they know anything about the holy grail.
ResultYou give the five coin to the owner. You ask her about the holy grail and she responds, "I don't know any thing about a holy grail, I would recommend going to the worship hall for anything holy related."

In post 336, McMenno wrote:I approach the blue humanoid. "Excuse me, what is that apple for?"
ResultYou head to the group of blue people and ask the tall one about the apple. You see the four woolly humanoids turn and point a gun at you.

One of them says, "What are you doing here on this side of the island? We have a treaty! Go back to your side of the island or we'll shoot."

The tall guy holding the giant green apple lifts it up high.

In post 337, Aronis wrote:take a health potion, then get my companion to use his magic to quickly send us back to leafwater.
ResultYou down a red potion and feel your health recover. You then tell your servant to use his magic. He summons a pillar of water and you both are jetted up to the sky river where you both rapidly travel across the land. You see Leafwater town and your servant creates another pillar of water and you both go in to the ground and step out of the pillar in town.

Your health is now 100/100

In post 338, WhemeStar wrote:I choose the battle squad, and ask if anyone here can fix my fishing pole as its my weapon.
ResultYou pick battle and ask about fixing your fishing pool. The captian looks at you like your crazy and says, "You'll get a new weapon. Easier to replace weapons than to repair old ones. Your going to be in battle group F, go to the F building and get your sword and meet with your squad leader. Now!"

This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 339, Annadog40 wrote:You see that the town has several dirt buildings, there are several sketch looking people. A group of people swarm you asking if you want to buy or sell something. You see the portal in the distance. One guy tries to pickpocket you.
Slap the guy who's trying to pickpocket me on the wrist with my spoon.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:18 am

Post by Aronis »

Go find the person in charge of leafwater, if I can't ask my companion for help. When I do, follow him /her to a secluded place and slit his/her throat
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

I admire our new banner and thank Shaziro for his time. I ask the shopkeeper for directions to the Worship Hall, and head over there unless FB disagrees.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:50 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I do as the captain says and after getting my gear talk to the squad leader.
Im a dog that quacks
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Firebringer »

We go to the worship hall wearing our fancy new armor.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Respond to the flashing white card
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 342, Cerberus v666 wrote:I admire our new banner and thank Shaziro for his time. I ask the shopkeeper for directions to the Worship Hall, and head over there unless FB disagrees.
In post 344, Firebringer wrote:We go to the worship hall wearing our fancy new armor.
Oh, and we ask about the holy grail/artifacts such as that when we get there, and just generally seek direction, either in the former of direct leads to the grail, or leads to those who can tell us more.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by McMenno »

I run towards the mountain where the smell emanated from
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Vijarada »

ok i'm super fucked. hopefully this dragon is intelligent. speak in my loudest voice "hail, sir sir! how are you, lord lord? would you like to hear a happy song what what? maybe you could fly me to the nearest town and I'll help you in some way please please?"
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by N »

loot the bodies and leave the room
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)