Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #12575 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

5 more pages already....I'm just gonna shoot more aliens and keep reading more later. *sigh*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12576 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Is this the longest game ever at least pages wise?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #12577 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12550, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 4.24

Leonshade (7):
NoticeMeSenpai, KidAmn, CloudKicker, Lil Uzi Vert, Caesar Wills It, Alisae, Vecna
RadiantCowbells (3):
nancy, Nero Cain, davesaz
KidAmn (3):
Maxous, RadiantCowbells, Creature
Vecna (2):
Gorkinton, MathBlade
Nero Cain (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (0):

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
Leonshade is a strong townread. The Leonshade wagon sucks.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12578 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by nancy »

RC if you're Town there are four things you from you to convince me of it. My read on you is not fake. This is not 1875. I am townreading some of your recent content but you scumtold hard after you replaced in. I never called you 100% scum, I said I recognized your scumgame. I was TRing your slot on replace in even though Brian's Towngame is more powerful (explainable by disinterest). It isn't conf!bias.

1. Stop dropping RC scumtells
2. Explain to me why Leonshade responded to your replace in the way he did because that was scum central
3. Tell me why you tried to lynch me
4. Explain your scumreads and tell me why you're ignoring Yuri's content in your read of KidAmn

PLEASE RC. IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU ARE WHAT THIS GAME NEEDED BUT I AM SCUMREADING YOU SO IF YOU ARE TOWN THEN BE A GOOD BOY AND HELP POOR NANCY SEE IT.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #12579 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I don't townread Yuri. Let's start with why I should townread them?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12580 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Gorkington »

rc
why should i vote kid
hes just a kid
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12581 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Gorkington »

im selling my vote to the highest bidder
that way i cant be held responsible for my actions
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12582 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Gorkington »

i think the worst part about this game.
is that there are 500+ pages.
and 3 people with postcounts in this game equal to ~a quarter~ of my entire posting history on this account.
and the last serious reason i remember for someone thinking someone was scum in a way that was even remotely tangible was nero's thoughts on nancy.
is it too much to ask for the casing in this game to get condensed down into tangible shit that i can actually digest? and not just HEY THIS PERSON'S TONE?
tone only means something to me if its based on direct experience with someone.
i could metadive if life wasnt shitting in my mouth, but as such, thats not happening.

if you quote posts at me and say "LOOK AT THIS TONE" it means nothing to me.
if you point at a person and say "LOOK ITS SCUM" it means nothing to me.
explain things at me like im dumb as fuck.
because im really tired of floating through this game feeling like i have absolutely nothing to hold onto.
and very little of whats being pushed is sticking with me at all.
====================================================

LEONSHADE

im trying really hard not to focus on him scumbinning me.
with literally nothing so much as an update on anything since his first interactions with me.
which my gut is growling at really hard but i dont really trust that.
i also think its probable that he could just not be reading?

i thought some of his stuff on nero was decent.
i felt similarly about nero's selfvote seeming weirdly premature.

i havent seen any serious push in terms of strong confident reasoning on him being scum which i could have missed, but i think its kind of concerning that i cant even remember a vague reason why people are calling him scum?
i think if this was a town on scum wagon or a scum on scum wagon there would be more justification and less "well lets consensus on a ??????", which is the vibe im getting.
it feels more like scum taking advantage of apathy.

Leon WagonNoticeMeSenpai,
KidAmn
CloudKicker
, Lil Uzi Vert,
Caesar Wills It
, Alisae, [scum]
Vecna
[/scum]
bolded are all big big big question marks.
and even ali/senpai are wavering townleans for me.

hey look im talking about VECNA! read this pleasehis engagement this game is very very selective in a way that feels nasty.
ive also seen scum try to take the driver's seat and organize things before and vecna is giving me those kind of vibes.
[andrius in thing mafia comes to mind]
i dont see any reason why vecna as scum wouldnt claim for towncred to drive mislynches and then still use the ability with the position that scum are in.
scum can afford to trade here.

like.
all ive gotten in response is just nancy voting me.
which i still dont really get at all.
and would like words on.

tldr:
why is leon a scum
*the leon wagon feels really really bad.*
why is vecna not a scum

this game is ruining my sleep schedule.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12583 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 12563, Alisae wrote:HEY GUYZ!
IT'S
MULTIBALL!
!
can you go back to posting like you were when i first replaced in
so i can feel like youre town again?
thanks.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12584 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Gorkington »

kid/vecna connection kind of makes sense.
adding kidslotsort to list of shit to do
trash
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12585 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:30 pm

also what are these rc scumtells that you speak of cuz like if you're scumreading me in this particular game I think that you're tells are absolute crap
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12586 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:32 pm

RC RCs. There's no better way to define RCing than to RC.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12587 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:04 pm

1) your scumtells suck sorry.
2) because I was obvtown on replace in and he felt hopeful that nero would hit scum.
3) I am really unhappy with you declaring me 100% scum and I am in general willing to policy lynch anyone who says that. That said I did think that you were scum for a while but I turned away from that.
4) yes I know who yuri is. No I don't actually know how to read that slot particularly well and I consider them a total crapshoot and I heavily scumread kidamn's play

but fine you think that kidamn is town let's go back to something which is definitely hitting scum

VOTE: Nero Cain

also note that nero cain just checked out when the wagon went from him to kid
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12588 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Like I don't think it's hard to go into demoralized!Leon pov and see why he'd both be willing to follow me and why it would rejuvenate his interest in the game.

That thing that most of you seem to scumread is imo one of the best reasons to townread him. I know exactly what that feels like and I've felt that way with other people and seen many, many people react similarly to my replace ins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12589 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:05 pm

Is it really so different from the way you reacted to my replace in?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12590 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

Sup RC. Town or Scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12591 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:08 pm

my read on your slot hasn't changed. I think that you're town but I could see you as scum. I think you should be roleblocked either way because it takes away wifom with your wonder if Davesaz is town in this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12592 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:10 pm

like contrary to your read my ability to have unwavering confidence in reads that i have reason to be does not mean that I have to be a derpfuck who can't tell which of my reads are worth anything.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12593 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 12579, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't townread Yuri. Let's start with why I should townread them?
Didn't say you should.

In post 12585, RadiantCowbells wrote:also what are these rc scumtells that you speak of cuz like if you're scumreading me in this particular game I think that you're tells are absolute crap
Only 1 of them is mine and I'll talk to you about it post-game privately regardless of your alignment here.

pedit I never called you 100% scum why do you keep saying that. When did you think I was scum?
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12594 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 12589, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is it really so different from the way you reacted to my replace in?
Yes. I was already scumreading Nero at that point and Brian was like a townlean.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12595 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:15 pm

You actually didn't. I thought I remembered it but your push on me is still pretty heavily worded to the point that it triggers that kind of reaction.
I thought you were scum sometime around when I voted you because your hard townread on the nero slot when he'd been voting you felt weird and it felt like he might have been lazily bussing you the whole game.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12596 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by nancy »

Who else is scum besides Nero and KidAmn and why?

pedit OK. But you should know by now that I always overcompensate.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12597 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by nancy »

I've had KidAmn as Town essentially by PoE. I don't have a functional read on the slot. When I read Yuri early game it looks like scum. I lose my confidence in the read the more I dive the ISO.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12598 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12588, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I don't think it's hard to go into demoralized!Leon pov and see why he'd both be willing to follow me and why it would rejuvenate his interest in the game.

That thing that most of you seem to scumread is imo one of the best reasons to townread him. I know exactly what that feels like and I've felt that way with other people and seen many, many people react similarly to my replace ins.
Here's the thing, and this applies to the long post from Gorkington as well.

Ive played with Leonshade in Code Geass, where I got to witness town-Leonshade, possibly at its finest. Yes this is going to be a meta-read. Boo-hoo.

In that game he took upon him the role of town-leader and prime-time investigator. He constantly was hunting for ways to identify what occurred (it was a bastard game though with a ton of mechanics), he constantly was trying to figure out the mechanics and what worked best for town - and he was damn involved in the process of motivating people who to vote for and pushing wagons. YES even before there was a scumflip. He definately become more involved the longer the game went on though, and he had the scumteam on the ropes and grasping at ways to shut him down. He didnt go with the flow, and actually opposed the loudmouths in that game to get us on the right track. We lynched scum 5/6 days. It was glorious, even though the scumteam + 3rd party were INCREDIBLY overpowered town still won that game with ease (the 3rd party could cult people, become nearly immortal, could mind control people, and had a redirect - and on top of that the scumteam + third party could achieve a joint victory).

So yes, knowing what Leonshade is capable of I feel cheated this game. I also know by going through his Iso that he can put up a convincing game as scum, but its nowhere near as involved. Just surface artifical decent play.

This game; He doesnt get involved with the game on the same level. Resolutions? Id expect there to be a great Leonshade presence arguing about ways how town can benefit from a certain choice. Have we seen that? If so, I certainly dont remember it. Instead, we get arguments during resolutions like "we dont need information on flips, we can just make people claim it!" (this was the last resolution phase).

His reads this game are extremely "go-with-the-flow" for the entire game. His thought patterns and reads have been a copy of mine on day1 and day2. You can go check and compare it - theyre pretty much identical. He posts his thoughts, sure - and the way he did this in day1 and day2 I was definately townreading him for it.....but theres no drive behind it. No desire to figure things out, or have new opinions that push town forward. And this is exactly the thing that is super hard to fake for most scum (and I havent seen him do this either in any of his scum games).

Apathy is a thing, sure. We were doing better in Code Geass, sure. But Leonshade as town I wouldve expected to be right in the middle of shit solving everything. Yes, there is plenty of stuff to analyze and dive into this game. He also WANTED nearly all wagons we got, and he was right there voting for them. So why would he be apathetic about it, and blame it on BIG EGO's? Id expect town Leonshade to take responsibility and use the information we gained from those mislynches to solve shit. BUT. HES. NOT. DOING. IT.

Instead we now see him just flowing with whereever the pressure goes. Gorkington got roleblocked? Ok ill vote. RC coming in to push Nero? Sure, nero is scum! how did I not see it all along.

Now Id like all these people like Mathblade and RC to come in here and tell me why they have such a strong townread on the slot. Are you not aware of how good Town Leonshade can be? Go read Code Geass then. And read a bunch of his scumgames. Tell me of which his play here reminds you most.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12599 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12591, RadiantCowbells wrote:my read on your slot hasn't changed. I think that you're town but I could see you as scum. I think you should be roleblocked either way because it takes away wifom with your wonder if Davesaz is town in this game.
I can agree to that 100%. Id like town to get the 2nd roleblocker and be on Gorkington though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”