Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12725 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you actually believed that was a scumtell you'd be wanting to lynch all the clowns on the first 2 mislynches.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12726 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

This is all rhetoric, RC.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #12727 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:11 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

and yeah this game does have ego problems. there's tons of people in this game who think they are gods gift to mafia and overestimate the threat that they feel they pose to scum. none of you are good enough to force scum to bus in a game where they don't want to bus and with the quality of your reads this game you aren't even pushing the issue. KidAmn is still probably scum but I don't want to commit to that vote because it's so much riskier than Nero. Nero is an amazing wagon; you policy lynch someone whose reads are outside of believability if he's town and you break someone who has been getting defended by scum all game as scum.

but no everyone's stuck thinking they're the absolute shit and after lynching town every day before I got here you still think your reads are better than mine
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12728 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Damn them words cutting deep :(
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12729 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12723, RadiantCowbells wrote:everyone agrees that his reads are shit.
I mean this is simply not true, but you don't seem to let things like facts get in the way of you just bulldozing your way through and yelling declarations instead of providing substance, which seems to be the modus operandi of most of my SRs so y'know
RadiantCowbells wrote:and yeah this game does have ego problems.
there's tons of people in this game who think they are gods gift to mafia and overestimate the threat that they feel they pose to scum. none of you are good enough to force scum to bus in a game where they don't want to bus and with the quality of your reads this game you aren't even pushing the issue
. KidAmn is still probably scum but I don't want to commit to that vote because it's so much riskier than Nero. Nero is an amazing wagon; you policy lynch someone whose reads are outside of believability if he's town and you break someone who has been getting defended by scum all game as scum.

but no everyone's stuck thinking they're the absolute shit and after lynching town every day before I got here you still think your reads are better than mine
"I'm better than all of you so shut up and listen to me" is not exactly compelling reason to do so, and tbh the irony of you shitting on people for thinking they're god's gift to Mafia is
H I L-ARIOUS
given the way you've approached this game, but you're scum so it's okay for you to be a hypocrite and I'm sure Alisae, Leon, Creature and Maxous will all be along to explain that
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12730 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12722, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lot of ways to take this honestly. I do think that if we mislynch today though we lose.
then maybe you should cut out this anti-town gimmick and help me lynch RC?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12731 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Nero we're not lynching RC lol. There will never be enough support for him.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12732 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that doesn't mean he's not scum.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12733 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Until LYLO, there will never be enough support for the following:

Alisae
Math
nancy
RC
Vecna
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12734 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I know but it I ain't gonna try to help today.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12735 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well true,

KidAmn
Leonshade
CloudKicker
nancy
LUV

these are prob the only slots I could get to vote RC though.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12736 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yep. So it is going to be either Leon or Kid today.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12737 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like if all of them voted RC he'd be a 7 and TBH we'd only need two of the hardhead town to vote him. It could be done but you are prob right that town is for not lynching scum.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12738 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:25 am

lol @ 12737 that is some of the worst ate that I have ever seen
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12739 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If its a choice between Kid and Leon I'd go for Leon.
In post 12688, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12685, Leonshade wrote:RC replacing in to provide a fresh perspective
he really hasn't. He's scumreading me but the reason he's given he can't or won't back up. All off the Dave, Yuri and SSBM have been major lynch contenders so other than his "scumread" on me he's harping on things that have been a thing for awhile now. So I'm not really seeing whats "fresh".
like I want an answer to this ASAP.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12740 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:28 am

actually trying to wagon scum is pretty fresh in this shitshow
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12741 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:29 am

the jesus of suburbia is a lie
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12742 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and my reads have actully been the best in the game, hence why I wasn't busy mislynching town d1 and d2.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12743 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12690, Nero Cain wrote:I had felt like if Yuri was scum (and thus be pushed by town) where does all the heat on Yuri go? Like myself, I can be pretty fickle with reads and jazz but for the most part town will continue to have the same/similar scum reads.
What do you think of that Luv?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12744 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 am

yes you did not need to pile on the mislynches because town was already fueling the mislynches themselves. sorry if you feel you're caught for the wrong reasons ;)
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12745 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Leonshade »

So everyone is just ignoring KidAmn's case.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #12746 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 am

In post 12745, Leonshade wrote:So everyone is just ignoring KidAmn's case.
?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12747 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12729, KidAmn wrote:you're scum so it's okay for you to be a hypocrite and I'm sure Alisae, Leon, Creature and Maxous will all be along to explain that
It's not OK, but if you've ever played with RC you know that this is just his playstyle. If RC is scum here, his playstyle isn't indicative of that.

If you really think that that's the scumteam, I don't know what to tell you. More likely you just don't want to SR a buddy (since there's no need to thus far).
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12748 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:45 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 12676, KidAmn wrote:
In post 12672, Leonshade wrote:
I don't really have a great reason to believe that you're scum
, but Nero doesn't seem to be happening and I still think my PoE is largely correct, with two/three erroneous townreads.
If this isn't setting off alarms for anyone I don't know what the fuck I need to do at this point
Reminder that Leon is literally voting for someone he has admitted he has no reason to believe they're scum just because the wagon that everyone piled onto after Gork didn't kick off hard enough either for scum to get it through quickly
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12749 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12746, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 12745, Leonshade wrote:So everyone is just ignoring KidAmn's case.
?
Page 507 is where my posts are. is KidAmn's case. I'd like some eyeballs on it to see if others think the case is scummy, or just wrong.
- Vecna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”