Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12850 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12836, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Leon
Good thing you've already seeded the "Leon was bad" excuse so you don't have to take responsibility for my flip.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12851 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nothing Nero, or else id be voting you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12852 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12847, Leonshade wrote:But the suggested scumteam by RC makes sense to me as someone who's been in the gamr this whole time, things clicked into place once he came in.
ok, I pushed for a Dave lynch. Why do you think that makes sense as scumbuddies?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12853 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, I still think Creature + Maxous are scum together more likely than town btw.

Creature not doing anything else with his roleblock-reveal after we decided to ignore it is.....weird.

Both slots not even talking to eachother after they shouldve been confirmed town to eachother is FUCKING WEIRD.

Both slots being very inactive after that reveal is fucking weird.

Lot of weird stuff going on with them 2 now that I think about it.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12854 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12852, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12847, Leonshade wrote:But the suggested scumteam by RC makes sense to me as someone who's been in the gamr this whole time, things clicked into place once he came in.
ok, I pushed for a Dave lynch. Why do you think that makes sense as scumbuddies?
I'm townreading Dave, I think you're scum with CK, KidAmn and 1/2 others.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12855 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

The two of them as confirmed town should be talking and trying to gamesolve. Creature hasnt even talked about the implications of Davesaz's result at all. Maxous tried to mention is briefly as "we've both been copped yo".
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12856 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Maxous being quiet has been a constant all game.

Creature should probably be leveraging his obvtown status, but he doesn't have leadership skills.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12857 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I don't understand why people are scumraeding obvtown Creature because of meh Maxous, who could've gone either way before the cop.
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12858 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12852, Nero Cain wrote:
So yeah, I just feel like RC threw out my name with a bunch of people that had been wagons earlier so your idea that this is "fresh" seems really odd when the only original thought here is that I'm scum (wich isn't even all that original since both Nancy and Math were scumreading me, Ali had been previously scumreading me and Vecna seems to light scumread me and various times) so the idea that RC is adding new things to the game isn't true...like at all.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12859 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC
Nancy
Alisae are scum

could see Leon scum. Maybe Senpai as a 5th.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12860 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

^ what happened to gorkington? Why are you no longer on his case?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12861 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but that would make Mat town and just EWWWW. Like IDK, Math scumreading Nancy's slot the whole game but it never being lynch worty makes sooo much sense as scumbuddies and I dunno why Math won't even comment on it.

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12862 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Leonshade »

2/15 are already low odds to catch two scum, so a random cop check would most likely hit town.

Creature's playing his town game, so that raises the odds way higher.

Maxous, while meh, has been different from his Undertale game, raising the odds ever so slightly higher.

Creature/Maxous is not scum. If Maxous is scum, Vecna is gis buddy and predicted that Maxous would be copped (incredibly unlikely) or davesaz is scum and faked the result (pretty unlikely).
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12863 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

Its not like she ever commented on the scumread on my slot either. In fact, theres been pretty much no explaining of any of their reads.

I wouldnt mind the investigative wonder being used on like [notice, math] either.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12864 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12860, Vecna wrote:what happened to gorkington? Why are you no longer on his case?
IDK, i have too many scum reads. Maybe Ali wouldn't blatantly sheep his scumbuddy like that but the whole lurking is really odd.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12865 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12862, Leonshade wrote:2/15 are already low odds to catch two scum, so a random cop check would most likely hit town.

Maxous, while meh, has been different from his Undertale game, raising the odds ever so slightly higher.

Creature/Maxous is not scum. If Maxous is scum, Vecna is gis buddy and predicted that Maxous would be copped (incredibly unlikely) or davesaz is scum and faked the result (pretty unlikely).
What? where did I ever predict Maxous would be copped?

Also, creature has done a few things that pinged me as potentially scum this game. Very little, but its possible.

Maxous is different from PYP, and doesnt show much interest in hunting this game for some reason.

I could totally see it, especially after their weird reactions after the result was published.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12866 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12864, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12860, Vecna wrote:what happened to gorkington? Why are you no longer on his case?
IDK, i have too many scum reads. Maybe Ali wouldn't blatantly sheep his scumbuddy like that but the whole lurking is really odd.
"Too many scumreads" when you have barely five and said there was no problem with nancy having six.
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12867 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well...Math is hopefully going to get shot soon so I rather not cop them...idk.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12868 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

Leonshade is the scum with the vig wonder :)
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12869 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12865, Vecna wrote:
In post 12862, Leonshade wrote:2/15 are already low odds to catch two scum, so a random cop check would most likely hit town.

What? where did I ever predict Maxous would be copped?

Also, creature has done a few things that pinged me as potentially scum this game. Very little, but its possible.

Maxous is different from PYP, and doesnt show much interest in hunting this game for some reason.

I could totally see it, especially after their weird reactions after the result was published.
You using your PR is one of the two alternatives to the maxous/Cresture result being true. But that is by far the least likely explanation
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12870 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have way more than 5 scumreads

Ali
Math
Nancy
RC
Leon
Gork

and a side eye @ Caesar

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12871 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh thats what you meant. Right
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12872 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^Senpai

Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12873 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 12868, Vecna wrote:Leonshade is the scum with the vig wonder :)
Would have already used it and shot a mislynchable player for future towncred if so.

WIFOM sure, but I'm not making it out of today alive anyway.
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12874 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nah, it wouldve been 10 v 5 today, meaning only 1 more mislynch tomorrow with the vig in play.

Not using it yet would be the optimal scumplay for sure to widen the mislynch pool

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”