Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12875 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by Leonshade »

But the vig was in play on the nighr before last. A successful vig plus NK would've brought the numbers to even anyway.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12876 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Ahh nvm I see what you mean.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12877 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh man, that wifom
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12878 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Not playing for survival anymore. Nobody is going to start a counterwagon. Even if I was scum, it would be bussing time.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12879 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Leonshade »

If you're a townplayer that isn't actively scumreading me, I recommend learning from my mistakes. Wait to see who will hammer instead of rushing to end the day. I'm getting lynched here 100%, so squeeze every drop of info out of it.
- Vecna
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12880 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I'm willing to take the dive on

KidAmn
Creature
Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna
CloudKicker
davesaz
Maxous

all this being town so minus myself scum is outside of this list. I think Dave should deff cop RC and someone from this list.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12881 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

Alisae, you were voting Leonshade before. Why are you not here to hammer the slot exactly?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12882 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12870, Nero Cain wrote:I have way more than 5 scumreads

Ali
Math
Nancy
RC
Leon
Gork

and a side eye @
Caesa
r Notice
If you cross Math and Nancy off here, I think you might be eerily close.

Either that or creature + maxous replace any 2 here, but I do feel this could definitely be the scumteam.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #12883 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12867, Nero Cain wrote:Well...Math is hopefully going to get shot soon so I rather not cop them...idk.
That is actually the best time to cop me because then when I die it acts as a traditional cop on the other player.

Seriously. Nero is not Town.

And stop the bullshit about not explaining my reads I do.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12884 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12881, Vecna wrote:Alisae, you were voting Leonshade before. Why are you not here to hammer the slot exactly?
No one should be hammering Leon here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12885 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 12879, Leonshade wrote:If you're a townplayer that isn't actively scumreading me, I recommend learning from my mistakes. Wait to see who will hammer instead of rushing to end the day. I'm getting lynched here 100%, so squeeze every drop of info out of it.
..No you shouldn't be. This wagon is atrociously bad. Has waaaayyy too many scumreads on it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12886 (ISO) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

Maybe you should try and achieve a status where people care about your reads? Unless youve been scumacting all this time ofcourse.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12887 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12883, MathBlade wrote:
In post 12867, Nero Cain wrote:Well...Math is hopefully going to get shot soon so I rather not cop them...idk.
That is actually the best time to cop me because then when I die it acts as a traditional cop on the other player.

Seriously. Nero is not Town.

And stop the bullshit about not explaining my reads I do.
You havent explained your read on Leonshade (afaik?)
You havent explained why your still scumreading me
What about Nancy? Some updates on how current stuff influences your reads?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12888 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:11 am

Post by nancy »

In post 12883, MathBlade wrote:That is actually the best time to cop me because then when I die it acts as a traditional cop on the other player.
No one wants to kill town!Math. Regardless of the disincentive due to your wonder claim in this game, you will always be pocketed by scum due to your tendency to tunnel Town.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12889 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12883, MathBlade wrote:That is actually the best time to cop me because then when I die it acts as a traditional cop on the other player.
let me play this out.

Dave cops you and gets you and whomever are the same alignment. You flip town. Even if we flip the other guy and s/he flips town that's still not confirming Dave.

Dave cops you and gets you and whomever different alignments. You flip town. If we lynch the other guy and they flip town then he's liar scum. If we flip the other guy and it flips scum then he's prob town.

Dave cops you and gets you and whomever are the same alignment. You flip scum. The other guy has to flip scum as well for Dave to be truthful.

Dave cops you and gets you and whomever different alignments. You flip scum. Doesn't exactly confirm Dave unless we lynch the other guy and he flips town but why the fuck would we ever info lynch like that?

There's I guess some truth to your plan that Dave cops you and someone else but it doesn't work with every scenario like you think it does. I'm going to leave it up to decide what he wants to do.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12890 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Math-remind me why you wanted to claim your wonder d2?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12891 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12882, Vecna wrote:

Ali
Math
Nancy
RC
Leon
Gork

and a side eye @
Caesa
r Notice

Either that or creature + maxous replace any 2 here, but I do feel this could definitely be the scumteam.
IDK. Like its
POSSIBLE
that I could just be not understanding her play. But the whole "I was WIFOMing my reads until d4!" Doesn't sit that well with me. I don't know if I really buy that whole "Well I townread you b/c Caesar was town reading you but then I totally started OMGUS scumreading you." Also suddenly town reading RC for F all reason would make sense as an RC buddy.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12892 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:30 am

Post by nancy »

In post 12882, Vecna wrote:

Ali
Math
Nancy
RC
Leon
Gork

and a side eye @
Caesa
r Notice

I thought Aslan was in our townbloc.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12893 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:31 am

Post by nancy »

In post 12891, Nero Cain wrote:IDK. Like its
POSSIBLE
that I could just be not understanding her play. But the whole "I was WIFOMing my reads until d4!" Doesn't sit that well with me. I don't know if I really buy that whole "Well I townread you b/c Caesar was town reading you but then I totally started OMGUS scumreading you." Also suddenly town reading RC for F all reason would make sense as an RC buddy.
That's a pretty simplistic version of what went on.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12894 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:32 am

Post by nancy »

In post 12879, Leonshade wrote:If you're a townplayer that isn't actively scumreading me, I recommend learning from my mistakes. Wait to see who will hammer instead of rushing to end the day. I'm getting lynched here 100%, so squeeze every drop of info out of it.
This is scumposting btw.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12895 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like my wagon was donkey dick.

Alisae-sheeping RC
MathBlade-I am playing like a scum game from a year ago.
Leonshade-I suddenly stopped scumhunting and started arguing/sheeping RC.
RadiantCowbells-no reason
nancy-omgus scum reading me

like I could easily buy that the whole team wasn't sheeping me but its hard for me to pick out who are the bad townies and who are the opportunistic scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12896 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 12894, nancy wrote:
This is scumposting btw.
so vote him?

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12897 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:38 am

Post by nancy »

In post 12895, Nero Cain wrote:like my wagon was donkey dick.

Alisae-sheeping RC
MathBlade-I am playing like a scum game from a year ago.
Leonshade-I suddenly stopped scumhunting and started arguing/sheeping RC.
RadiantCowbells-no reason
nancy-omgus scum reading me

like I could easily buy that the whole team wasn't sheeping me but its hard for me to pick out who are the bad townies and who are the opportunistic scum.
You already wrote this post.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12898 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok?

now could you
In post 12893, nancy wrote:
In post 12891, Nero Cain wrote:IDK. Like its
POSSIBLE
That's a pretty simplistic version of what went on.
tell me what was going on then?

and why you aren't voting Leon.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12899 (ISO) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Vecna »

Hammmmmerrrrrrrtimeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”