Haunted Carnival - Game Ended

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

bad ghost reporting in
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Dear Bad Ghost: I do not intend to try and narrow you down in any plan, please do not shoot my face thx
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Shadoweh »

48 hours seems like a really long time to wait btw, if it were possible for everyone to agree in-thread to end earlier or something that'd be good.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Shadoweh »

So like, all you guys talking about breaking the game go ahead? But I'm not aligned with any of you other visitors and I think people are missing that.
The Ghost is allowed not to kill if you keep doing this. Mr. Bad Ghost, if you do not kill me I will continue not hiding where everyone wants to break the game at.
Until they're willing to play like Survivors and randomize where they go that is. :P

I suggest killing one of the people who tried to break it in the women's washroom, down with them! Grr and stuff. Go Bad Ghost!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh I'm aware I can't be killed right now. I planned to say this regardless. It would be easier if you'd stop claiming where you're going actually, since as long as one of the ghosts does it we can't play the game. (probably should have been disallowed for ghosts to do that tbh)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 72, Shaziro wrote: The bottom line, though, is that Shadoweh is basically playing optimally by sticking to a ghost, all the while trying to convince other people not to stick to ghosts.
I think I'm playing optimally by making a deal with the Bad Ghost actually. :P If you all aren't going to play fairly, I'm asking him not to kill me and I'll keep stopping him from being automatically revealed. Which is what it seems will happen if all the visitors are with one of the ghosts.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 75, Skelda wrote:What if he has no option but to eliminate you? Which is the situation we can produce.

I am going to the first location next round. If you like living, go with me. If you choose death like Shadoweh, go elsewhere.
He can choose not to kill. :P What kind of a choice would killing me and automatically losing the game be?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 77, Skelda wrote:Okay, then no one dies ever.
Or: you could hide randomly! Then everyone gets a chance to play the game!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

It's only a 100% winrate for the Good Ghost. That's what I don't think people get across both games.
The point isn't to identify the Good Ghost and win, it's also to survive until the end to get the chance to pick it.
Like, it's not 14 town and 1 scum, it's a town, a scum and 13 Survivors.

(basically Chevre should just emergency patch the games so the ghosts can't declare where they're hiding
Or anyone I guess since that would probably just lead the visitors to mass huddle together.)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 86, Chevre wrote: How are you all feeling about the game? It certainly seems terribly broken but I don't want to make any changes without all sides approving them. Let me know what I can do to make this enjoyable!
It would be too late to not tell the ghosts who each other are, but as long as the ghosts know they're ghosts I don't think you can stop a 'hide together' strategy from happening, so it stands to reason that stopping discussion of hiding places fixes it. Even if Good ghost doesn't know the Bad Ghost, everyone will still want to hide beside them.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 92, Skelda wrote:Shadow's way eliminates all strategy and I generally don't like limits on what people can say, but you are right that the ghosts being able to claim locations breaks the game in its current state.
I agree that it does but as long as everyone can go to one spot it works that way.
If there was a reason not to go to the same spot, like every place could only hold so many people or something, or 'if everyone hides in the same place half of them are randomly sent to no-man's land where no ghosts are' or something.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh, here's a good idea, adding to removing the 'bad ghost is also shown in this location' thing
A rule where if the Good and Bad ghost hide in the same location, people there can be killed

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”