(NSFW) Mini 1882 - TPTG Mafia 1.5: The Fappening (NoWins)

Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1399, shos wrote:Phew, probably dodged a bullet over there.
No. It's more like Quicksilver busted in on the scene, grabbed all the bullets in mod air, and repositioned them to make sure none of them found their target. Which is bullshit.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

Podia, for one, gets it. I doubt he's too thrilled about it either. He knows that in a consistent game you guys lost and he knows that I saw the exact play he was hoping scum wouldn't see. How could I not see it when I've been setting it up for the better part of a month? But, sure, you guys
really
dodged a bullet there :roll:
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 768, God of Power Outlets wrote:
Failed:
dramonic, Gorkington, podoboq, shos
Just dropping this here for later
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by podoboq »

I'm honestly not getting how Gork NOT being in the failed column screws with your plan in any meaningful way. Like, you couldn't pair with him regardless.

If you're talking about how Rach's thing succeeded when it shouldn't have, then pairing with Snarky doesn't seem to REALLY help you. We lose town, they book you with Kuroi and Snarky, and we kill the three of you. I'm sure I don't see the entire picture, but that doesn't look like the worst case scenario to me.

Now I have my problems with unpredictable and inconsistent moderator decisions, but I think you're being hyperbolic.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Gorkington »

i wouldnt be surprised if jaqen just doesnt understand how the setup works.
trash
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Gorkington »

like, are you really complaining
when the setup literally had to be changed
midway through to fix issues that made your team impossible to beat.

and when its mountainous.
those odds are so fucking good for you.
trash
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1403, podoboq wrote:I'm honestly not getting how Gork NOT being in the failed column screws with your plan in any meaningful way. Like, you couldn't pair with him regardless.

If you're talking about how Rach's thing succeeded when it shouldn't have, then pairing with Snarky doesn't seem to REALLY help you. We lose town, they book you with Kuroi and Snarky, and we kill the three of you. I'm sure I don't see the entire picture, but that doesn't look like the worst case scenario to me.

Now I have my problems with unpredictable and inconsistent moderator decisions, but I think you're being hyperbolic.
I would have never tried to pair with him had he gone to the failed pile. I was forced to because even though identical players took identical courses of action they'd taken previously:
In post 768, God of Power Outlets wrote:
In post 612, shos wrote:
get kinky with gork
In post 707, Gorkington wrote:
No, Just Sayin'
Asking For Consent:
All-InRachMarie

Failed:
dramonic, Gorkington, podoboq, shos[/quote]

In post 1316, God of Power Outlets wrote:
In post 1279, shos wrote:
get kinky wit: gorkington
In post 1285, Gorkington wrote:
In post 1279, shos wrote:
get kinky wit: gorkington
No, Just Sayin'
Asking For Consent:
Jaqen Hghar, Gorkington

Failed:
shos
the results were drastically different.

Those results forced my hand to ask for consent as a placeholder to basically pause the game while I conferred with the mod. Since he never went back and discretely modified his posts to correct any error and because he told me in response to another question I asked that there were no new rules or changes, Shos asking for Gork and Gork then saying no SHOULD HAVE, as even you pointed out in the thread, landed the pair into the failed pile. With those two in the failed pile and me as the only one asking for consent, there was an immaculate play which would have resulted in town losing, TODAY, before it even went to twilight. Instead, the mod completely disregarded his own in thread, mod provided evidence of how this action resolved and moved all danger out of you guys' way. I get it that town is frustrated and all and feels like there's no way they can win, but you guys don't have all the info and in actuality it's almost the complete opposite. If you guys go on and win, it's only by mod fuckery. I like T-bone and only even came back to this site because he invited me to play this game. I did so out of the respect I had for him in running a clean game with a funny storyline, but this is a farce.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1405, Gorkington wrote:like, are you really complaining
when the setup literally had to be changed
midway through to fix issues that made your team impossible to beat.

and when its mountainous.
those odds are so fucking good for you.
Again, you don't see both sides of the picture- specifically the full scum wincon. You'll get that after the game, I promise as well as hopefully the scum thread. This game is set up so town will have a great chance of suffering heavy losses, but in the end is almost impossible for scum to win. Yes, the mechanic which didn't allow for a player to reject another player's request needed to be changed and there needed to be a way to break up a pairing to have an interesting game. It would have been better had this been fully tested so these oversites could have been fixed before the game started, but that's a completely different conversation. Though I was initially resistant to the rule changes because they greatly affected how to approach this game well after it started I at least could find understanding and acceptance there.

However, to completely disregard your own actions as a mod on how mechanics in your game resolve themselves goes too far. It takes every slim opportunity a scum team would have in this game out of the picture.
Jaqen Hghar
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Jaqen Hghar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Jaqen Hghar »

In post 1404, Gorkington wrote:i wouldnt be surprised if jaqen just doesnt understand how the setup works.
I have a pm thread with the mod a mile long on mechanics questions. I know the mechanics.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by RachMarie »

You do know how to talk in 1st person :o
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Fresh »

I imagine it will all be addressed post-game regardless of who wins. But yay for now!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:58 am

Post by shos »

Let's plaayy....
prod the mod!

Not with a dick this time!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:43 am

Post by God of Power Outlets »

Hold for Twilight
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:30 pm

The sky is taking an amber hue, the sun is slowly (god, so slowly) setting above the Commune. Shadows are lengthening, becoming thicker... longer, harder... wait. No, that doesn't work. Can shadows throb? Look, just come back to me.

Anyway, the point is, this long day, this important day, is coming to a close. The supernatural, yet sexy-goings-on seem to have gotten the better of Jaqen Hghar, who now stands before the Commune. He's openly berating them and preaching the wrath of his vengeful god.

"You're all sinners," says Jaqen, "Filthy, dirty, rotten sinners!"

Shos and Gork join hands, looking at Jaqen. "You can't stop the expression of free love," says one of them.

"Oh, holding hands now?" Asks Jaqen. "What are you gonna do? FORNICATE? You pigs!"

Donald Trump, Jr. skulks into the crowd, talking animatedly on his cellphone.

"No," says Trump, Jr. "I told you, I need three hundred pounds of frozen dicks. Nice ones, too, no Mexicans. No, I need them before---" He pauses, then looks at the ranting Jaqen. "What the hell is his problem?"

"The bow of God's wrath is bent," says Jaqen, falling to his knees and grabbing his crotch. "And the arrow made ready on the string, and justice bends the arrow at your heart, and strains the bow, and it is nothing but the mere pleasure of God, and that of an angry God, without any promise or obligation at all, that keeps the arrow one moment from being made drunk with your blood."

"I like the way this guy thinks," says Trump Jr, licking his lips with a snarl.

Jaqen writhes on the ground, his voice dropping to a whisper, not even breaking cadence in his fiery sermon. "stands waiting for them, like greedy hungry lions that see their prey, and expect to have it...”

When Jaqen dies, his spirit rises from the body. The Trouser Gods address him.

"Jaqen Hghar, or should I call you... Jane, the Virgin?" says the Trouser Gods, their voice undulating suggestively across the Commune.

Jaqen's ghost tries to continue talking over the Trouser Gods. "That the reason why they are not fallen already and do not fall now is only that God's appointed time is not come. For it is said, that when that due time, or appointed time comes, their foot shall slide. "

"Jaqen," says the Trouser Gods, "I warned you that my faithful would root you out, and that once they did, you'd belong to the sensual delights of ethereal flesh!"

"...as he that stands on such slippery declining ground, on the edge of a pit, he cannot stand alone, when he is let go he immediately falls and is lost."

The Trouser Gods finally stop. "You really don't have an off-button, do you? Fine, just take the damn book. Then get up here for your punishment."

The Book of Love appears in the ghostly hands of Jaqen Hghar. Jaqen continues appealing to his god.

DEADJaqen Hghar - Jane the Virgin
"Okay, your Trouser Gods need to have a talk with you for a moment. You see, you just need to grow some balls and get your cherry popped. You're in the right place and...no? You are going to destroy everything we hold dear? Oh dear...we have faith that the Commune will get you. And once they do, we'll have our way with your body and soul...forever....MUHAHAHAHAHA.

...with explicit consent of course."

Kinks: None
Off-Limits: Sodomy, S&M, Exhibitionism

You win when the Commune finally learns some goddamn abstinence, and nothing can prevent this.
My name is kuribo, and I'm a certified G and a bonafied stud. And you can't. Teach. That. And this right here? This is T-Bone. And he's 7 feet tall. And you can't. Teach. That. And this is Tripod, and he's hot as hell. And you can't. Teach. That. Badaboom, Realest guys in the room! How you doin'?
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:19 pm

We are taking the extra time while I seek a replacement for Firebringer
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:17 am

Firebringer has elected to retain his slot. Night results incoming.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:35 am

Jaqen continues to deliver his sermon titled 'Sinners in the Face of a Sexy God' or something like that. Honestly, was anyone listening?

"blah blah fire and brimstone, blah blah depths of hell, blah blah nuke everyone" Jaqen was saying. We think.

Trump Jr. and the rest of the Commune have fallen asleep listening to Jaqen's speech. Suddenly the ghost of Jaqen throws The Book of Love to the ground shattering it into a million pieces.

"Wha, what?" Trump Jr. exclaims pulling himself out of a pool of drool. His assistant quickly bottles it and slaps a $99.99 price tag on it. The assistant presents the bottle for Trump Jr, who licks the lid sensually, and then turns his attention to the rest of the Commune.

Suddenly there is a scream as other members of the Commune wake up. All, but one. Dead, with his head bashed in by a bible, is Gorkington.

"Wha...what?" a voice from the heavens themselves exclaims. An armored ghost rises from Gorkington's body.

"Growl." Gorkington says, looking at his now bashed in skull.

"Oh, Armor Gimp! What the hell, how did you die? We did not authorize this!" The Three-Pronged Trouser God exclaimed!

"Growl" Armor Gimp replies, his voice muffled by his Tiger Gimp suit.

"You fools! For my hands will be cleansed by holy fire, as the Will of God has struck down that heathen!" Jaqen said. "May you all now repent and promise to stop fornicating out of wedlock!"

"Wait, how did you know the Book of Love could be rendered unusable if you threw it on the ground?" The Trouser Gods asked. "In retrospect, that isn't a good feature. We'll have to fix it in version 2.0."

"You'll have to fix more than that. You'll have to fix your souls, your-" YOINK a portal opens up sucking Jaqen's ghost into it.

"I was getting tired of his complaining. I'm sorry Armor Gimp, you'll have to get your revenge in the afterlife. As for the rest of you, the Book of Love is broken, so no more magical handcuffs for now. Other than that, proceed as St. Cuckhold intended! You still have a chance to root out our enemies! Tick tock clock pussies and boners!"

DEADGorkington - Armor Gimp
"Armor Gimp, we are so glad to have you in the Commune to avenge your master, The Gimp. I have to say we're real big fans of that thing you do where you grab people out of the air and piledrive them into your dick. It makes us uncomfortable actually. Like, right down here, in our nether regions."

Kinks: Rubberist, S&M
Off-Limits: Sodomy

You win when free love, sex, and depravity can be allowed to reign and nothing can prevent this.

New Rule ChangeThe Book of Love is no longer in play. You will still proceed with the lynch as normal, and all other rule additions still apply.
God of Power Outlets
God of Power Outlets
Goon
God of Power Outlets
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:37 am

Kink Count
Getting Kinky

Asking For Consent:
FirebringingRachMarie, Fresh, podoboq, shos, SnarkySnowKuroi

Failed:

Deadline: (expired on 2017-04-13 14:37:07)

Activity Check: Beginning of the day
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:43 am

Post by RachMarie »

well that was an interesting twist, I guess he did not want to make someone permanent and instead use it to kill someone :(

Of course it would be Gork :(

So now do we cuck snarky and kuroi?

Fresh
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Fresh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Fresh »

In post 1418, RachMarie wrote:well that was an interesting twist, I guess he did not want to make someone permanent and instead use it to kill someone :(

Of course it would be Gork :(

So now do we cuck snarky and kuroi?
I felt like this was EXACTLY what was going to happen when scum got killed.

----

To cuck them, we know that Shos can request Podo, we know that Podo can request me, and we know that you can request anyone. So it shouldn't be hard to pair all of us in that way to do that.

That being said, as long as everyone is active and someone can say no quickly enough to Kuroi/Snarky in the 24hr window, there's not a need to rush that.

I'm up for this strategy (cucking K/S). But as I said to Podo in our PT, I have plenty of reason to be suspicious of you Rach. Your group was cleared by scum AND I noticed that Jaqen's role had no kinks which interestingly you don't have (or its you don't have off limits). Regardless of which one it is, it certainly looks like a possible scum role seeing Jaqen's flip.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:13 am

Post by shos »

Both rach and I can pair with anyone
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:53 am

Post by podoboq »

I vote fuck day five, let's speed murder Kuroi and Snarky.

Get Kinky Wit-It: Fresh
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:08 am

Post by RachMarie »

personally and I posted this to FB in our handcuffed PT that Jaqen was trying to pull off a double gambit, to make us feel like his "reads were off". He cleared Fire and I, he said one of MoI and DGB was scumz, and then said both Snarky and Kuroi were scumz.

None of those seem realistic.

Still I am willing to die if there is a chance that fire pulled scumz.

As for the shade about my not having any hangups, you may have noticed that Jaqen had hangups and no kinks. Plus of course as shos just pointed out, he too has no hangups but also has kinks.

I have been completely transparent (as of course a good exhibitionist would be :P ).

Could you expand on that fresh, why did you think the book would get broken if we cucked scumz?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

I am feeling a bit sick right now, will get to this game in a few hours.

Took too long for replacement so decided to stay.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Firebringer »

How many scum are likely in this?
I don't think it's rach right now.

I am just wondering if we can afford a mislynch.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”