Wie is De Mol [R3pl4c3m3nt?]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Wie is De Mol [R3pl4c3m3nt?]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Realeo »

*peeks at Large Game Queue*

*empty*

"Oh Thank God!"

The betrayal game is home.

Wie Is De Mol is a social game for 12 players. 11 players are candidates while 1 player is the mole. Nobody knows who is the mole, but everyone is desperately wants to catch the mole. Why? Because the mole job is to sabotage the task so candidates fails them.

In a classic WIDM, players will be playing for money, while the mole will try to secretly sabotage the attempt to make them fail to earn money. Each week, we will have a test. Each player must do a test questioning about their guess about the identity of the mole. Each week, the candidate who performed the worst is eliminated. At the season finale, we will have 3 finalist. One finalist is the mole, one finalist is the winner while the other finalist is the loser. The winner wins everything in the money pot.

However, this particular edition of WIDM is different. We will be having what people called as Australian Variant.

In Australian Variant, on the first test, you will have test a classic test. The tension, however, raises on the next test.

If the number of the correct answer from the candidate (in percentage) increases from the last test's result, one candidate who performs the worst is eliminated.

If the number of the correct answer from the candidate (in percentage) decreases or stagnant from the last test's result, 2 candidates who perform the worst in the current test is eliminated.

In this game, you will not be playing for "money". In this game, you will be playing for percentage boost. If candidates complete the task, their correctness rate increases, making it easier to survive. If candidates fail their task, their correctness rate decreases, making it harder to survives.

There are 7 weeks of challenges. The candidates who survive 7 weeks of a very brutal challenge will have to face the final question.

Wie Is De Mol?

Spoiler: Rule
{01} This is a game. The main objective is to have fun; so no excessive flaming, spamming, or submission of anything else prohibited within the MS forums.
{02} This is a game. The secondary objective is to dominate.
{03}I am not infallible, so if I make a mistake, please point it out to us privately so that we may make corrections as necessary.
{04} Exercise common sense. If you are unsure as to whether an action conflicts with the rules, ask. Yes, this is a competition, but do not attempt to undermine challenges or game mechanics for your own gain. This violates both the spirit of the game and common respect mentioned above.
{05} Since this is a social deduction game, I reserve to use Mafia site-wide rule in this game. This includes to not talk about this game unless you are playing and posting in this game thread.
{06} Any mod communication that I have with you, is only for you. Don't give it to anyone. This includes role PM. Do not forward or screenshot any PMs or mod posts.
{07} We reserve all rights to implement new rules if needed.

Spoiler: Game mech
{08}
Survivor: LoL
WIDM *Cough Cough* is NOT anonymous.
Note: We're going to ask you to name a character that you want to play in the registration form. Since this is a non-anonymous game, that question is a dummy. We just want to test if you read the rule before you sign-up. When asked in registration form who you want to play, just input "Realeo, you cannot fool me". Please don't tell this to other players

{08a} Despite {05}, we allow you to PM other players.
{09} At the beginning of the season, out of 12 players, the host will pick 1 player as the mole. The remaining 11 players will be the candidate.
{10} Each week will have a minimum of 2 tasks. Successfully finishing the task will increase the correctness rate of the next test. Failing to finish the task will decrease the correctness rate of the next task.
{11} After the week's task is concluded, we will have a test. Each player (including the mole) must take the test. The test will be about the identity and the action of the mole. The test will be 15 questions multiple-choice test.
{12} Without revealing the exact score of each player, after the test is concluded, I will count the correctness rate. The correctness rate is the number of questions answered correctly among the candidates collectively divided by the number of the question being attempted by the candidates collectively--essentially an average / mean formula. The mole response is not considered.
{13} The correctness rate is kept hidden.
{14} Week 1: The player with the worst answer is eliminated.
Week 2 - Week 5: The current correctness rate would be compared to the last week correctness rate. If it's higher, 1 player is executed. If it's lower, 2 players are executed.
Week 6 - Week 7: The current correctness rate would be compared to the last week correctness rate. If it's higher, 0 players are executed. If it's lower, 1 2 players are executed.
{14a} The exact mechanic is this. We're going to compare {past score (with discarding eliminated player's answer) } with {present score + present bonus}
{14b} The test ranking works like this: Candidate who answers more question correctly does better. In case of a tie, the player who completes the test in the quickest does better.
{15}
The mole will never be eliminated, even in the name of a game twist.

{16} After 7 weeks, every surviving candidate must answer a Grand Final 40 questions quiz of Who Is De Mol that covers the progress of the entire game. The question 40 of the Grand Final test would be "Wie Is De Mol".

Spoiler: How to decide the winner
{17} The mole wins if he eliminates all 11 candidates in 7 weeks. If he failed, he must at least eliminate 9 candidates in 7 weeks and have the other two candidates answer Question #40 of Grand Final test wrongly.
{18} A candidate wins if the candidate survives all execution and answers the Question #40 of Grand Final correctly. If there are multiple candidates who do that, the winner is the candidate with the highest amount of correct answer in the Grand Final test.
{19} It is possible that the game ends with F2. On the latest test, if the final survivor answers Question #15 of the latest correctly, the final survivor wins. If the final survivor answers Question #15 wrongs, De Mol wins.

Spoiler: Ethics of De Mol
{20} The mole may have communication with the moderator.
{21} The mole may have knowledge of future challenge.
{22} The mole's task is to make candidates fail their challenge legally. This means by sabotaging the effort, not by breaking rule.
{22a} Violation of {22} will be resolved on case by case basis. Although we may allow De Mol to violate rule {20} as WIFOM.

Spoiler: Activity Rule
{23} You must post at least once every 24 hours if the game state allows you to post.
{24} We realize that it's kinda harsh, so we give you a 24 hours time bank to spend in the entire game. If you haven't posts more than 24 hours, we are going to take time the excess out of your time bank.
{25} If you exceeds the 24 hours limit and your time bank is empty, we would issue a prod.
{26} Failing to respond to a prod in 24 hours or receiving 3 prods may risk replacement.
{27} We honor your decision to V/LA during weekends. We also honor your decision to have IRL V/LA. If you have a V/LA, please tell us. We try to ensure that we won't run the game during your V/LA, but if we do, you're expected to chime in.
{28} Game will receive no deadline extension.
{29} When a test occurs, it would reset everyone's 24 hours activity clock. Player must answer the quiz in 24 hours. If they fail, the time bank will be depleted and prod may be run. If the player is due for replacement, the player would be replaced--a new player would replace him and that new player would have 24 hours to do the quiz. There is no such thing as "You're executed because you fail to respond." #Leave no one behind.

xofelf had given us special exemption that allow this game to skip Large Social Queue despite hitting the 12 players limit.
Signup form can be found
:mrgreen:here. The sign up form will be open for a week.

Special thanks to Ether and JDGA for reviewing the game! They did an excellent job tweaking the "Australian mechanic"
Last edited by Realeo on Mon May 29, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 25 times in total.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

Candidate role PMHello Realeo. You are a....
Spoiler: Hmmm
Kandidat

Report to game thread here

Mol role PMHello Realeo. You are a....
Spoiler: Hmmm
Mol

Report to game thread here
Report to Mol dungeon here
Last edited by Realeo on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

Pro Tip : Do you know that you have to went to psychiatric assessment if you sign-up for IRL The Mole? It's kinda weird because I believe the best mole should be not in their right mind.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Realeo »

Ether = Unseen
Discipline = Discipline

Etherdiscipline = Unseen discipline

You need Etherdiscipine to win challenge in De Mol.

You need Ethersabotage to be a good Mole.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Realeo »

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Realeo »

Do not forget to sign-up.

On another unrelated note.

I receive this following question
Anonymous wrote: What is your game about? Is your game about chemistry?
To my innocent asker, thank you for asking..

But it's a different mole.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

My favorite Mol challenge is "catch THAT fucking glass bowl". Simple cut-throat challenge.

What is yours?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

Why people keep saying Ayyy Lmao and Lmao Ayyy? Something conspirational is happening here.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Realeo »

The root of all evil.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

A mol journal! Essential for your survival!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Realeo »

WIDM will start in a few days with 8 players!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Realeo »

So that's 9 players.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Realeo »

I will give away role PM tommorow. That means no more sign up when I'm giving away role PM.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Realeo »

Playerlist

Vixen1985

Red player

Not_Mafia

Blue player

pickemgenius

Red player

Blackberry

Blue player

Lady Lambdadelta

Red player

Iprobablysuck

Blue player

mallowgeno

Red player

Save The Dragons

Blue player

pablito

Red player

8 candidates. 1 Mol. May the sabotage begin.

=========================================
Due to fewer player, we have a rule change.

First, the game is only 5 weeks with the following rule

Week 1 : 1 candidate is eliminated

Week 2 ~ 4: 1/2 candidate are eliminated. The specific rule is still the same.

Week 5: 0/2 candidate are eliminated. The specific rule is still the same.
====================================
Role PM will be sent momentarilly.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Realeo »

Registration form is still open for replacement

You can spectate the game . Please do not post there if you're not a player.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:02 am

Post by Realeo »

Week 1: Task 1: Ticket to Ride

Wie Is De Mol 2015 and Wie Is De Mol 2016 started with a train challenge. We shall follow the trend. After all, why not start the game with a easy challenge?

You are at Pasar Minggu train station. Your job is for all nine of you to reach Manggarai.

Every player that reaches Manggarai, + 1.25%. Every player that fail to reaches Manggarai, - 1.25%. Your maximum score is +11.25% Here’s how it works.

I would give all of you the same five multiple choice questions. No communication and no Googling. You can either answer the question or pass.

After everyone submitted your answer via PM, we start the game from Pasar Minggu. I would read the first question and reveal everyone’s answer. If you get it right, you move to the next station (where I would process the next question.) If you get it wrong, you stay there. Repeat until we reach Manggarai.

So what happens when you pass?

You, as a team, has a shared wallet of $28. On each question, if a player passes--the team must pay $1 to have that passing player moves to the next station. If two player pass on the same question, the team must pay $3 (1 + 2). Three players are $6 (1 + 2 + 3) and so on.

What happens if more people PMed me to pass than what your wallet allows? I would decide who goes and who doesn’t based on randomness and you would pay the biggest that your wallet can pay to accommodate the most people.

As you can see, the passing would be a crucial aspect of the game. Before I start the game, I would give you 48 hours to discuss your passing strategy. To aid your discussion, here are the topics of the 5 trivia question you would answer in this game, in random order.

The category

[*] Movies

[*] Computer Science

[*] UK Politics

[*] Music

[*] Religion

48 hours to discuss. All the best!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

Team finished Ticket to Ride with +3.75% What a good start!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Realeo »

Week 1: Challenge 2: One For All or All For One

You and your lot is on an elevator at Level 0. Your task is to lift the elevator to Level 24.

At any point of the game, you can post
Raise
to raise the elevator by 1 level.
Each player can Raise the elevator three times, but you must wait 8 hours before you can Raise again.

If you fail to raise the Elevator to Level 24 in 48 hours, you get - 10%. If you do, you get + 10%

We do have compensation for you. If you are not confident you can reach Level 24 in 48 hours, you can stop your elevator on multiple of 4 levers. All multiple of 4 Levels has some consolation prize if you decided to stop there at the end of 48 hours deadline.

Level 4- 3%
Level 8+ 0%
Level 12+ 1%
Level 16+ 4%
Level 20+ 7%

However, before each level of multiple 4, there is some Temptation Level.

Level 31 Joker
Level 72 Joker
Level 113 Joker
Level 154 Joker
Level 195 Joker
Level 23Immunity

If the elevator is at that level, you can post Freeze instead of Raise. If someone freezes the elevator on a temptation level, the game is over with - 10 %, but the player freezing the elevator gets the temptation.
Freezes on incorrect level will not be counted.

Let me introduce you your temptation

Joker token can be used during exam to turn wrong answer into a right answer.

Immunity token can be used to make you exempt from execution.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Realeo »

Blackberry says 3 jokers worth -10%. Team is now at - 5.5%

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Realeo »

Week 1: Task 3: Verbal Jigsaw Puzzle

Behold! It’s a jigsaw puzzle.

ImageABImage
CDEF
GHIJ
ImageKIImage

I will give you a jigsaw puzzle. Your task is to figure out where did the jigsaw puzzle puzzle that I sent to you belongs.

You will communicate in this thread to figure out where the piece goes.

The catch is, no picture at all. The only way you're going to communicate your puzzle here is by describing your jigsaw puzzle piece. No url that leads to picture. No youtube or vine that has picture.

You would notice that the restriction above is not perfect. We hope that you get the spirit of the post restriction and do not go against the spirit of it. For this challenge, I do not tolerate “creative loophole.”

However, ASCII art is allowed.

You have 60 hours to complete the task. Before the time is up, each player must indicate where their puzzle piece belongs at in the puzzle. You will put your answer by saying
Answer:
Slot I
if you think that your puzzle piece is in Slot I. You can only answer for yourself and once you bold it, you stick with it.

Here's your target:

Number of correct piecePercentage
0 ~ 5-10%
6-6%
7-3%
81%
94%
107%
1110%

There’s a twist.

Twist number one, out of twelves pieces, I will keep one hidden. By the power of dice tag, that hidden piece would be K Since it’s hidden you won’t know what the piece looks like. However, at least you know where that missing piece belong.

Twist number two, there are eleven pieces and nine players. Where did the two extra pieces go if each player has one? Two player with the most “Good Ether Discipline” vote, which is Pablito , and Save The Dragons (as you saw, the dice tag broke the tie) would receive an extra jigsaw puzzle each.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

The Team gets -3% for a disappointing Head Start Bank of -8.5%

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

Time for the test.

Fifteen questions about the identity and action of The Mole.

The one who knows the least is out of the game.

Except for The Mole, who never goes home.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Realeo »

First of all. Good Friday.

However, this Good Friday will become Bad Friday for one of you.

Iprobablysuck
Lady Lambdadelta
Mallowgeno
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
pickemgenius
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Start the execution

Original Roll String: 1d9
1 9-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Realeo »

Lady Lambdadelta

Spoiler:

You are safe.

Iprobablysuck
Mallowgeno
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
pickemgenius
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Realeo »

Iprobablysuck

Spoiler:

You are safe.

Mallowgeno
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
pickemgenius
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d7
1 7-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Realeo »

pickemgenius

Spoiler:

You are also safe.

Mallowgeno
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:08 am

Post by Realeo »

mallowgeno

Spoiler:

Do not pass go. You are the mole first victim. You may no longer post on Mol home. Last word should be made on this thread.

Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d5
1 5-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Realeo »

Not_Mafia

Spoiler:

Blackberry
pablito
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Realeo »

Blackberry

Spoiler:

pablito
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Realeo »

Pablito

Spoiler:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Realeo »

Save The Dragons

Spoiler:

Vixen1985

Spoiler:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

Week 2: Task 1: Erotic(?) Word

You lot has been split into 3 teams. Team A. Team B. Team C. Each team has been assigned a Private Thread.

The challenge is split into 3 rounds:

In round 1, each team is given a word. You must use exactly 4 words to describe it without using the word itself of any word in the ban-list that we have given to the team. You may not use a hyphen to make multiple words into one word. Each team has 24 hours to describe it and they will bold the 4 words description to lock in the answer.

In round 2, I will give the description of Team A to Team B, Team B to Team C, Team C to Team A. Each team must try to redescribe the description of the word. This time, you must use exactly 2 words to describe it. The ban list off the table. Each team has 24 hours to describe it and they will bold the 2 words description to lock in the answer.

In round 3, I will give the description of Team A to Team B, Team B to Team C, Team C to team A. Team A using the 4-word description must guess what is Team C's original word. Team B must guess what is Team A's original word. Team C must guess what is Team B's original word.

If no team guesses it, -11% correctness rate for the next test.
If one team guesses it, - 4% correctness rate for the next test.ens.
If two teams guess it, +4% correctness rate for the next test.
If three teams guess it, +11% correctness rate for the next test.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Realeo »

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Realeo »

Uh.. De Mol hacked the game thread. Now we have to wait what nefarious game he played.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Realeo »

I manage to regain the thread. However, the team were inflicted -11% during De Mol nefarious game.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Realeo »

For this challenge

[ 1 ] We're going to play two minigames simultaneously
[ 2 ] pickemgenius is kicked out. Please no communication with him.

Minigame 1: Jeopardy!

I have five topics. Here are the topics.

[+] Classic Cartoons
[+] World Rivers
[+] Chemical Element
[+] Agatha Christie
[+] Psychology

Each topic is assigned to a player. You will decide how to assign them. Each player can only take up to one.

Two topics is a Jeopardy! Challenge.Two other topics is Double Jeopardy! Challenge. One is the Final Jeopardy!. Obviously, you don’t know which is which until you assign the topic.

After the topic is assigned, I will PM each player's question but the Final Jeopardy and they have to answer it without external help in 24 hours. The Jeopardy Challenge! has 3 clues to answer, with the value {0.07%, 0.14%, 0.21%} value assigned]. The Double Jeopardy! Challenge has 3 clues to answer, with the value {0.14%, 0.21%, 0.42%}. Correct answer, the value is added. Wrong answer, the value is deducted. No answer, no change.

Afterward, I will reveal the percentage collected by each player. If the net value is positive, I will let the player who played the Final Jeopardy! played his topic. He can wager anything in this challenge net value. 24 hours to make a wager. 24 hours to answer.

Minigame 2: Community Chest!

I have 10 community chests numbered 1 to 10.

Spoiler: What is inside the box?
0.05 %
0.1 %
0.15 %
0.2 %
0.25 %
0.3 %
0.35 %
0.4 %
0.45 %
0.5%

On the first turn, you lot would pick a box. I would reveal what is inside the box.

On the next turn, you face a dilemma. You have two alternatives

[ a ] Stop the game and take the percentage from the latest opened box.
[ b ] Surrender the percentage that is collected and pick another box

If you surrender, I would double everything in the unopened box before you pick one. There is a catch, the box that you open must be equal or higher than the percentage that you surrender. If you don't, the team walks away on this game with half of the latest box you opened.

If you pick a legal box, the next turn has the same dilemma. We will continue this game until someone stops, we get to the cap (5.5% cap), or someone busts with picking the bad box.

On this minigame, there is no order-of-play. When you online, just pick a box.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

The team fails the final challenge. It's a 0/3. -11%

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Realeo »

Time for the test.

The one or two who knows the least is out of the game.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Realeo »

That was a disaster.

If your percentage with that monstrous -32% is higher than last week, only one is out.

If else, two is out.

Iprobablysuck
Lady Lambdadelta
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
pickemgenius
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Start the music.

[/quote]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

pickemgenius

Spoiler:

Do not pass go. You are the mole second victim. You may no longer post on Mol home. Last word should be made on this thread.

This execution continues since there maybe only one or two victim.

Iprobablysuck
Lady Lambdadelta
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d7
1 7-Sided Dice: (7) = 7

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Realeo »

Iprobablysuck

Spoiler:

Lady Lambdadelta
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
Save The Dragons
Vixen1985

1 6-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

Save The Dragons

Spoiler:

You are safe.

Lady Lambdadelta
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
Vixen1985

Original Roll String: 1d5
1 5-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Realeo »

Not_Mafia

Spoiler:

Lady Lambdadelta
Blackberry
pablito
Vixen1985

1 4-Sided Dice: (4) = 4

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #54 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Realeo »

Pablito

Spoiler:

You are safe.

Lady Lambdadelta
Blackberry
Vixen1985
1 3-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

Will be continued after class.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

Blackberry

Spoiler:

We're down to final 2.

Lady Lambdadelta
Vixen1985
Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Realeo »

Vixen1985

Spoiler:

Do not pass go. You are the third victim. You may no longer post on Mol home. Last word should be made on this thread.

Lady Lambdadelta

Spoiler:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Realeo »

Week 3: Task 1: Riddles

We just lost 2 of our candidates. To ease the pain of the trauma of keep opening spoiler tag, we start with a simple challenge.

I have 3 riddles: Riddle A, Riddle B, and Riddle C. Each Riddle has 4 clues. That is 12 clues total. Each player has been sent 2 clues. Your task, get all the clues on the table and solve it in 48 hours.

There is one catch. You don't know if your clue belongs to Riddle A, B, or C. You gotta to figure it out yourself.

Each player has an unlimited guess. However, once a player makes a wrong guess, he can no longer make any guess.

If your team gets 0 correct, - 12%. If your team gets 1 correct, - 4%. 2 correct, + 4%. Royal flush all 3: + 12% correct.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Realeo »

Ah. 48 hours from now.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Realeo »

The team won +12% during Riddle. So proud.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Realeo »

For this game, I will stake you with 14%.

Week 3 Bank
+ 22.125%

Week 3: Task 2: Auction

In Auction, you are playing for an Immunity.

I need to tell you that this would be your final opportunity to get any joker or Immunity. I need to tell you this week
is the final week
for you to play your joker, black immunity and immunity.

Here’s how it works. I would start the auction for a topito.

Each auction splits into 2 part

#1 The Beginning

You have 24 hours to send me (privately) your bid.

#2 Face Off

Until time, I will reveal the top two bidders. The auction will a be a face-off between the two highest bidder. After I reveal it, the second highest bidder has 12 hours to outbid the highest bidder. If failed, the highest bidder wins. If yes, the then-highest bidder has 12 hours to outbid and so on and so on.

Now three important note:

[ 1 ] When an auction enters Face Off, I would start another auction.
[ 2 ] The auction will only end when a player has two topito--winning the immunity. The auction will still continue despite in minus.
[ 3 ] All bid must be in multiple of 0.25% The minimum bid is 1%. When Face Off, you can only bid The Highest Bid + 5%.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Realeo »

After the Auction chaos, the team ends at - 6.375% A little bit harsh to say this, but it's their high score.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:22 am

Post by Realeo »

Time for the test.

The one or two who knows the least is out of the game.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #53) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:18 am

Post by Realeo »

Hello. If this any good news, Week 3 is probably your high-score.

Same business. If your score is better than last week, only one is out.

If else, two is out.

Iprobablysuck
Lady Lambdadelta
Blackberry
Not_Mafia
pablito
Save The Dragons

1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

Start the music.

[/quote][/quote]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #54) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Realeo »

Blackberry

Spoiler:

You are safe.

Iprobablysuck
Lady Lambdadelta
Not_Mafia
pablito
Save The Dragons

Original Roll String: 1d5 (STATIC)
1 5-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #55) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Realeo »

Save The Dragons

Spoiler:

Do not pass go. You are the fourth victim. You may no longer post on Mol home. Last word should be made on this thread.

This execution continues since there maybe only one or two victim.

Iprobablysuck
Lady Lambdadelta
Not_Mafia
pablito

1 4-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #56) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:28 am

Post by Realeo »

Iprobablysuck

Spoiler:

Do not pass go. You are the fifth victim. You may no longer post on Mol home. Last word should be made on this thread.

Lady Lambdadelta
Not_Mafia
pablito

1 3-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #57) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Realeo »

Lady Lambdadelta

Spoiler:

Not_Mafia
pablito

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #58) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:30 am

Post by Realeo »

Pablito

Spoiler:

Not_Mafia

Spoiler:

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #59) » Fri May 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Realeo »

I have a replacement in my pocket but one does not respond. If you want to replace-in, simply sign up to Google Form.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #60) » Sat May 06, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Realeo »

Prod

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #61) » Thu May 18, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Realeo »

Yes. We're back.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #62) » Fri May 19, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Realeo »

Week 4: Challenge 1: Dead Guy Tell No Tale

Dead people tell no tale, or do they?

In this challenge, I will shows three statements for each executed candidate. There are 6 executed candidates and 3 statements each so 18 statements total. From each candidate, at least one statement of three statement is true and at least one statement of the three statement is false.

Each player must answer privately whether those statements are true or not without discussing.

Now, I'm going to reveal the statements in like 14 hours. What should you be doing in the interim?

In this game you may not use external resource--unless you post those external resource in this thread before I posts those statements.

What this external resource could be:

This can be:

+ Quotation from GTKAS thread
+ Quotation from Facebook or such of mafia's user. [more note on next paragraph]
+ Factoid that you happen to learn when allying with those people.
+ Posts from one's egopost that may give clue to understand them.

<No link to the content but the content it self>

Regarding of the Facebook thingy. I respect the fact that people has privacy and they perhaps wish people are not able to open their Facebook. In such case, if you have potentially sensitive external resource, PM me those content instead of posting here. I will ask the executed player if they are okay that people to open it. If they give a green light, I will show that sensitive source for all of you <potentially by PM> If not, only the person who surrender those sensitive external resource may use it.

Happy searching!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #63) » Mon May 29, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Realeo »

Looking for replacement, again.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”