Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13875 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

We are unsurprised that you would so pervert the truth, Leonshade. The function of Chichen Itza is dependent on successful targeting of both subjects, so choosing anyone who had built a Great Wall would likely cause the action to fail. While We concur that the failure was possibly due to the action of a roleblocker, as your treasonous friends would almost certainly prioritize the defeat of Senator davesaz, the possible existence of a Great Wall would also stymie the effort. Your dismissal of such a possibility speaks to a desire to paint a false narrative.

We are most sorely wroth that Our mandated conviction against the scoundrel Leonshade failed not once but twice in the previous session, almost certainly due to the distracting influence of his evil friends. We shall be researching the Senate record in an attempt to identify them.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13876 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Alisae »

Okay math.
Here is why PV is town.
SCUM DON'T GO NK THIER OWN SCUMBUDDY FOR WIFOM WITH NO REAL PAYOUT OR INCOME.
THEY GET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM PV GETTING NKED.
IT VIOLATES ALL OF THE OCCAM'S RAZORS.
IT'S A LOT MORE LIKELY THAT PV WAS NK'D BY SCUM.
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13877 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Actually it is much simpler to kill PV as he is a common cop target and it denies obv Town Drixx from Pyramids. They get a lot and PV would never be checked or killed. Occam's razor says denying Town Drixx that is much better if PV is scum as if around PV is influential late game. Plus Drixx openly saying he was building Pyramids and PV not saying a damn thing to stop him which would be protown to do makes PV much more likely scum. Taking Pyramids from Drixx was a scum claim. It is this reason I struggle to see him as Town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13878 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 13875, Caesar Wills It wrote:
We are unsurprised that you would so pervert the truth, Leonshade. The function of Chichen Itza is dependent on successful targeting of both subjects, so choosing anyone who had built a Great Wall would likely cause the action to fail. While We concur that the failure was possibly due to the action of a roleblocker, as your treasonous friends would almost certainly prioritize the defeat of Senator davesaz, the possible existence of a Great Wall would also stymie the effort. Your dismissal of such a possibility speaks to a desire to paint a false narrative.

We are most sorely wroth that Our mandated conviction against the scoundrel Leonshade failed not once but twice in the previous session, almost certainly due to the distracting influence of his evil friends. We shall be researching the Senate record in an attempt to identify them.
Leonshade is town. Fix this.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13879 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Alisae »

YES BUT PV WAS NIGHTKKILLED. NIGHTKILLED!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13880 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Alisae »

You're not even questioning why PV took Pryamids.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13881 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Alisae »

Plus all Drixx did was say "I want Pryamids." and that's it!
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13882 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 359, Drixx wrote:
@Mod: I would like to commence building the Pyramids please. Thanks.

Absolutely zero reason to hide that I'm doing so. It's now on me to obvtown the shit out of myself, plus I accept that I have to be lynched before any potential endgame. Won't bother me because I get to still play the game.

I stated why. Like I said I want others more like Vecna who got hunted hard by Drixx. And LUV who also got hunted hard by Drixx.

And yes I did.

It is to avoid the cop kill. They can have PV just lurk and be unreadable which are to PV's strengths. The main thing is PV asks questions and goes "oops I didn't read" or does something that proves he didn't read every fucking time he is scum and when he is Town he doesn't do that. It is to the level of a meta tell for him.

But I also see that CK would logically be scum over PV by VCA. And yes Drixx did and in other games PV applauds Drixx's abilities. No way Town PV stops Town Drixx.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13883 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Alisae »

Fine whatever.
PV is scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13884 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Alisae »

it doesn't even fucking matter anymore HE'S A FUCKING TREESTUMP.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13885 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Alisae »

PV told his team to go NK.
Whatever.
GTKAS
| here.
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13886 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Senator Mathblade, Our patience for your unrelenting stubbornness is growing rather limited. While We remain firmly convinced of your loyalty to the Empire, We feel that your blind devotion to outdated methodology, such as counting the results of votes, to be more harm than help. The filth Leonshade is almost certainly affiliated with Our enemies, which Senator KidAmn's false conviction further supports. Vecna, Leonshade, and Lil Uzi Vert somehow continually managed to avoid conviction in this conclave despite broad suspicion - why? It is Our firm opinion that they are working in tandem, likely with unidentified allies, to confound efforts to convict each other. Every time the subject is brought up, some new nonsense case is brought against some innocent, such as Senator KidAmn, and you among other easily-duped sheep go along with it.

We are finished, Senator Mathblade. Desist with your pigheadedness, or We will be greatly displeased with thee.

Spoiler: *
Obviously, as you are a hard TR, I am not threatening to policy lynch you, especially as we are so close to possible LYLO. But come the fuck on, guy. LUV, Vecna, and Leon are clearly working as a team, derailing any wagons that develop on one of them with chump mislynches like KidAmn. If they were Town, scum would be more than happy to just let the wagons on them go through. YOU are being hardcore manipulated, and your dedication to VCA is just sad. Scum these days know how to game VCA. It's not very effective any more, and your slavish devotion to it is really frustrating, as your conclusions are just obviously wrong.

And PV is not scum. If he were scum, he was vigged. We didn't see a second kill that night. Scum would never nightkill their own guy - why would they? There's no point to it. If he ever got lynched, the EXACT same result happens, except they're out the NK they spent on him. The only conceivable argument you might have is that he was vigged by Terracotta Army and the scum kill that night was blocked. If that were true, we'd have seen a Terracotta Army claim the kill just to settle the issue.

Ergo, PV is Town. But a treestump, so STOP FUCKING ARGUING IT. It undercuts your credibility even more than your shit reads do.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13887 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:35 am

Post by nancy »

VOTE: Nay

Fuck.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13888 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Alisae »

nancy can I sheep you?
GTKAS
| here.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13889 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 13875, Caesar Wills It wrote:

RC publicly claimed Great Wall before the end of D4. Unless dave targeted him (or RC is lying), roleblocker is the only alternative.

If davesaz targeted RC, we'll find out soon enough. If not, roleblocker is the assumption we're going with, since RC lying about Great Wall would be a testable, and as such a ridiculously risky, claim to make.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #13890 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:37 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

HOLY FUCK I AM NOT GREAT WALL
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13891 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Alisae »

RC you scared me off ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13892 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Leonshade »

Oh.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #13893 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:39 am

that wasn't even like intended to sway people that was pure lulz

VOTE: Nae

Anyone who votes or pushes yae I will be interpreting as scumclaiming.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13894 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Nae
whatever.
GTKAS
| here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13895 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:41 am

Post by nancy »

Yeah you can sheep me Aslan. We're lynching Nero after this resolution goes through.

If Town got the IC wonder they need to reveal immediately.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13896 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Leonshade »

Thought there was a chance you were fakeclaiming Great Wall (WIFOM for the potential nightkill, which town!RC seems to consider an ever-looming threat). Should've taken "pure trolling" into account.

So Great Wall is a possibility, then.
- Vecna
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #13897 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:51 am

I mean there was wifom involved but I wasn't expecting scum to actually be deterred if they were scared of me
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13898 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Interesting kill.

VOTE: Nay
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #13899 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:52 am

LUV did you go for roleblocker?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”