[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #200  (ISO)  » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:30 pm

In post 198, nancy wrote:
In post 188, TesXX wrote:
In post 170, nancy wrote:
In post 167, TesXX wrote:So if I'm scum, make a post with how a town player would answer it.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you're asking of me. What is the connection between you being scum and how a Town slot would answer? Answer what? Could you try rephrasing maybe?

I meant to say ask, not answer. My bad.

I still don't follow, unfortunately. Let's go back to 146. What were you trying achieve there?

I was trying to figure out why you thought what you did in 142. By knowing what you think a town mindset does in my slot, it gives me more info on your FoS.

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #201  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:28 am

In post 200, TesXX wrote:I was trying to figure out why you thought what you did in 142. By knowing what you think a town mindset does in my slot, it gives me more info on your FoS.

I think I understand you? Wrt 146 specifically, it really depends on personality, but the generic townie response I'd be looking for there would be course-correction, provided you felt my point was fair. If you didn't think my point was fair, a healthy response would be to flesh out why and try and dialogue with me to resolve it. If you did think my point was fair, a healthy response would be to respond by incorporating the criticisms and move forwards (start pushing the gamestate). Instead, you asked me a vague question with no real trajectory. The answer to what you should've been doing all game so far, rather than emptily pushing the BP claim strat, would be scumhunting, as I've said before. But that would require you being Town, since scum can't actually scumhunt (they can only pretend to).
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

nancy
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: December 26, 2016
Location: lesbian heaven
Pronoun: She

Post Post #202  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:37 am

In post 199, Srceenplay wrote:#3 Can everyone stop with the wall post of quotes. Pain in the ass for mobile guys like me. Especially when it's time to quote things.

Sorry!
Being scum is absolute freedom ~ Nacho

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

MiniDeathStar
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 24, 2016
Location: Europe
Pronoun: She

Post Post #203  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:44 am

March 28, 2017 - 9:45 AM (GMT)
Day 1


Rattle and clatter emitted from the small kitchen where WhyMafia was preparing some sort of
snack, or at least that's what he tried to pass it as. The end result resembled sandwiches if one
squinted their eyes, however Screenplay and Chronicle begged to differ and promptly voted the
aspiring chef for secretly trying to poison them.


Srceenplay (L-3): TesXX, Loopdan
WhyMafia (L-3): Srceenplay, Chronicle
StealthyNoodle (L-4): Pine
TesXX (L-4): nancy
bjc0303 (L-4): StealthyNoodle

Not voting: bjc0303, WhyMafia

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.


Deadline for Day 1 actions:
April 9, 2017 - 3:00 PM (GMT)
You have (expired on 2017-04-09 15:00:00) to discuss and decide on a lynch.

Vote Count 1.03

MiniDeathStar
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 24, 2016
Location: Europe
Pronoun: She

Post Post #204  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:48 am

Newbie Game #1784
Notice

bjc0303 has been prodded.

WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #205  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:27 am

Thanks for the reads list advice Nancy. Much appreciated
It's just a combination of irl stuff + the fact that all of you seem to know what you're doing xd. I am able to understand what's going on, but I'm just not really used to this. If that makes any sense. Like I've learned a lot from just a couple of days so far, and it's just a lot to process.

Anyway, @srceenplay can you give me concrete reasons why you think I'm scum
@chronicle it was not a good idea to vote me and just leave me hanging. You just simply voted me and left. Do you have anything to add?

WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #206  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:29 am

@nancy


Why are you so sure pine is town? He made only a few posts and they were simply to defend you. I'm just interested in hearing your reasoning

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #207  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:51 am

Your poor me I'm bad AtE is scumy. You trying to find made up reason as evidence to vote someone is scumy.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #208  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:11 am

In post 207, Srceenplay wrote:Your poor me I'm bad AtE is scumy. You trying to find made up reason as evidence to vote someone is scumy.

A) Who are you talking in regards to that post
B) what does "your poor me I'm bad AtE is scummy mean

Is this some mafiascum lingo

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #209  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:15 am

A)You
B)Trying to make people feel for you is scumy
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #210  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:45 am

Oh ok

I was unaware mentioning emotions was scummy. I'll keep that in mind. So of all the people who posted you think I'm scummy bc I was referring to a comment made about my skill?

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #211  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:07 am

In post 199, Srceenplay wrote:#3 Can everyone stop with the wall post of quotes. Pain in the ass for mobile guys like me. Especially when it's time to quote things.

I agree, we shouldn't quote more than necessary. Instead of quoting an entire post, you could just quote the part you're replying to. Imo. quotes do assist in clarifying what you're responding to. It also helps you avoid situations like this:

In post 208, WhyMafia wrote:A) Who are you talking in regards to that post


Lastly, for curiosity's sake: Do you happen to be Scandinavian?

UNVOTE: bjc0303

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #212  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:18 am

In post 210, WhyMafia wrote:I was unaware mentioning emotions was scummy.


Not really, but your statement does come through as fishing for compassion. Something a wolf in sheep's clothing could do.

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #213  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:24 am

In post 198, nancy wrote:Why this naked vote?

I don't think Noodle is scum anymore.

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #214  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:25 am

In post 198, nancy wrote:{Pine, Screenplay, WhyMafia}
{Chronicle, Loopdan}
{bjc}
{Noodle}
{Tes}

Is this your actual readlist? Because if it is, I'm curious about your WhyMafia read.

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #215  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:29 am

In post 205, WhyMafia wrote:@chronicle it was not a good idea to vote me and just leave me hanging. You just simply voted me and left. Do you have anything to add?

I'm going to be doing naked votes often, I'm beginning to like them.

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #216  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:35 am

nancy talk to me about your Loopdan read. I'll look into that messy Tes interaction you two are having later/tmr.

WhyMafia, between nancy and Noodle, who do you think is more likely to be scum and why?

Noodle, who do you think could be scum?

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #217  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:52 am

In post 216, Chronicle wrote:I'll look into that messy Tes interaction you two are having later/tmr.

Okay there wasn't much to read.

Actually I don't get your stronger townreads. Is Pine a meta read? Why is WhyMafia town at all?

Chronicle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 24, 2017

Post Post #218  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:56 am

In post 203, MiniDeathStar wrote:The end result resembled sandwiches if one
squinted their eyes, however Screenplay and Chronicle begged to differ and promptly voted the
aspiring chef for secretly trying to poison them.

On a side note this flavour is hilarious lol

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #219  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:04 am

In post 216, Chronicle wrote:Noodle, who do you think could be scum?

I still keep one noodle on nancy, for the same reasons as before.

Chronicle wrote:On a side note this flavour is hilarious lol

I did have a laugh.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #220  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Let me also add that Pine has been awfully quiet, considering he posted in several threads only yesterday. Can it be considered coasting, or is there something I'm missing?

Pine?

Loopdan
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 13, 2016

Post Post #221  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Pine's activity level here is not great for an IC. I'm waiting for Pine to talk to me about nancy. Until then I don't really want discuss too much.

WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #222  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:29 pm

I personally think pine is worth looking into -
He begins by heavily defending Nancy and proceeds to leave

In addition, I would have to say Nancy has a higher chance of scum than stealthy atm. She repeatedly appeals to my emotions, making me want to trust her. My other reasoning in on my reads list from page 8. I don't feel like repeating all of it. Just go check. That being said, I do appreciate what you said Nancy xd.

WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #223  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:21 pm

*Waves*
Anyone alive?

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #224  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:27 pm

In post 201, nancy wrote:
In post 200, TesXX wrote:I was trying to figure out why you thought what you did in 142. By knowing what you think a town mindset does in my slot, it gives me more info on your FoS.

I think I understand you? Wrt 146 specifically, it really depends on personality, but the generic townie response I'd be looking for there would be course-correction, provided you felt my point was fair. If you didn't think my point was fair, a healthy response would be to flesh out why and try and dialogue with me to resolve it. If you did think my point was fair, a healthy response would be to respond by incorporating the criticisms and move forwards (start pushing the gamestate). Instead, you asked me a vague question with no real trajectory. The answer to what you should've been doing all game so far, rather than emptily pushing the BP claim strat, would be scumhunting, as I've said before. But that would require you being Town, since scum can't actually scumhunt (they can only pretend to).

The reason I thought your point in 142 wasn't fair was because it seemed to be an assumption of scummy behavior without backing it up, as if you were just trying to find crap to push against me. I am working on a post including reads in it, although there will likely be a lot of null reads unless I reread stuff that particularly stands out.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games