Wie is De Mol [R3pl4c3m3nt?]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Wie is De Mol [R3pl4c3m3nt?]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by Realeo »

*peeks at Large Game Queue*

*empty*

"Oh Thank God!"

The betrayal game is home.

Wie Is De Mol is a social game for 12 players. 11 players are candidates while 1 player is the mole. Nobody knows who is the mole, but everyone is desperately wants to catch the mole. Why? Because the mole job is to sabotage the task so candidates fails them.

In a classic WIDM, players will be playing for money, while the mole will try to secretly sabotage the attempt to make them fail to earn money. Each week, we will have a test. Each player must do a test questioning about their guess about the identity of the mole. Each week, the candidate who performed the worst is eliminated. At the season finale, we will have 3 finalist. One finalist is the mole, one finalist is the winner while the other finalist is the loser. The winner wins everything in the money pot.

However, this particular edition of WIDM is different. We will be having what people called as Australian Variant.

In Australian Variant, on the first test, you will have test a classic test. The tension, however, raises on the next test.

If the number of the correct answer from the candidate (in percentage) increases from the last test's result, one candidate who performs the worst is eliminated.

If the number of the correct answer from the candidate (in percentage) decreases or stagnant from the last test's result, 2 candidates who perform the worst in the current test is eliminated.

In this game, you will not be playing for "money". In this game, you will be playing for percentage boost. If candidates complete the task, their correctness rate increases, making it easier to survive. If candidates fail their task, their correctness rate decreases, making it harder to survives.

There are 7 weeks of challenges. The candidates who survive 7 weeks of a very brutal challenge will have to face the final question.

Wie Is De Mol?

Spoiler: Rule
{01} This is a game. The main objective is to have fun; so no excessive flaming, spamming, or submission of anything else prohibited within the MS forums.
{02} This is a game. The secondary objective is to dominate.
{03}I am not infallible, so if I make a mistake, please point it out to us privately so that we may make corrections as necessary.
{04} Exercise common sense. If you are unsure as to whether an action conflicts with the rules, ask. Yes, this is a competition, but do not attempt to undermine challenges or game mechanics for your own gain. This violates both the spirit of the game and common respect mentioned above.
{05} Since this is a social deduction game, I reserve to use Mafia site-wide rule in this game. This includes to not talk about this game unless you are playing and posting in this game thread.
{06} Any mod communication that I have with you, is only for you. Don't give it to anyone. This includes role PM. Do not forward or screenshot any PMs or mod posts.
{07} We reserve all rights to implement new rules if needed.

Spoiler: Game mech
{08}
Survivor: LoL
WIDM *Cough Cough* is NOT anonymous.
Note: We're going to ask you to name a character that you want to play in the registration form. Since this is a non-anonymous game, that question is a dummy. We just want to test if you read the rule before you sign-up. When asked in registration form who you want to play, just input "Realeo, you cannot fool me". Please don't tell this to other players

{08a} Despite {05}, we allow you to PM other players.
{09} At the beginning of the season, out of 12 players, the host will pick 1 player as the mole. The remaining 11 players will be the candidate.
{10} Each week will have a minimum of 2 tasks. Successfully finishing the task will increase the correctness rate of the next test. Failing to finish the task will decrease the correctness rate of the next task.
{11} After the week's task is concluded, we will have a test. Each player (including the mole) must take the test. The test will be about the identity and the action of the mole. The test will be 15 questions multiple-choice test.
{12} Without revealing the exact score of each player, after the test is concluded, I will count the correctness rate. The correctness rate is the number of questions answered correctly among the candidates collectively divided by the number of the question being attempted by the candidates collectively--essentially an average / mean formula. The mole response is not considered.
{13} The correctness rate is kept hidden.
{14} Week 1: The player with the worst answer is eliminated.
Week 2 - Week 5: The current correctness rate would be compared to the last week correctness rate. If it's higher, 1 player is executed. If it's lower, 2 players are executed.
Week 6 - Week 7: The current correctness rate would be compared to the last week correctness rate. If it's higher, 0 players are executed. If it's lower, 1 2 players are executed.
{14a} The exact mechanic is this. We're going to compare {past score (with discarding eliminated player's answer) } with {present score + present bonus}
{14b} The test ranking works like this: Candidate who answers more question correctly does better. In case of a tie, the player who completes the test in the quickest does better.
{15}
The mole will never be eliminated, even in the name of a game twist.

{16} After 7 weeks, every surviving candidate must answer a Grand Final 40 questions quiz of Who Is De Mol that covers the progress of the entire game. The question 40 of the Grand Final test would be "Wie Is De Mol".

Spoiler: How to decide the winner
{17} The mole wins if he eliminates all 11 candidates in 7 weeks. If he failed, he must at least eliminate 9 candidates in 7 weeks and have the other two candidates answer Question #40 of Grand Final test wrongly.
{18} A candidate wins if the candidate survives all execution and answers the Question #40 of Grand Final correctly. If there are multiple candidates who do that, the winner is the candidate with the highest amount of correct answer in the Grand Final test.
{19} It is possible that the game ends with F2. On the latest test, if the final survivor answers Question #15 of the latest correctly, the final survivor wins. If the final survivor answers Question #15 wrongs, De Mol wins.

Spoiler: Ethics of De Mol
{20} The mole may have communication with the moderator.
{21} The mole may have knowledge of future challenge.
{22} The mole's task is to make candidates fail their challenge legally. This means by sabotaging the effort, not by breaking rule.
{22a} Violation of {22} will be resolved on case by case basis. Although we may allow De Mol to violate rule {20} as WIFOM.

Spoiler: Activity Rule
{23} You must post at least once every 24 hours if the game state allows you to post.
{24} We realize that it's kinda harsh, so we give you a 24 hours time bank to spend in the entire game. If you haven't posts more than 24 hours, we are going to take time the excess out of your time bank.
{25} If you exceeds the 24 hours limit and your time bank is empty, we would issue a prod.
{26} Failing to respond to a prod in 24 hours or receiving 3 prods may risk replacement.
{27} We honor your decision to V/LA during weekends. We also honor your decision to have IRL V/LA. If you have a V/LA, please tell us. We try to ensure that we won't run the game during your V/LA, but if we do, you're expected to chime in.
{28} Game will receive no deadline extension.
{29} When a test occurs, it would reset everyone's 24 hours activity clock. Player must answer the quiz in 24 hours. If they fail, the time bank will be depleted and prod may be run. If the player is due for replacement, the player would be replaced--a new player would replace him and that new player would have 24 hours to do the quiz. There is no such thing as "You're executed because you fail to respond." #Leave no one behind.

xofelf had given us special exemption that allow this game to skip Large Social Queue despite hitting the 12 players limit.
Signup form can be found
:mrgreen:here. The sign up form will be open for a week.

Special thanks to Ether and JDGA for reviewing the game! They did an excellent job tweaking the "Australian mechanic"
Last edited by Realeo on Mon May 29, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 25 times in total.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Realeo »

Candidate role PMHello Realeo. You are a....
Spoiler: Hmmm
Kandidat

Report to game thread here

Mol role PMHello Realeo. You are a....
Spoiler: Hmmm
Mol

Report to game thread here
Report to Mol dungeon here
Last edited by Realeo on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:06 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Ayyy lmao
Iprobablysuck
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Iprobablysuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:56 am

Post by Iprobablysuck »

Lmao Ayy

(I feel like an idiot)
Show
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

Retiring from LSG's and Mish Mash, for the most part. If you want to contact me, I suggest going outside and enjoying what the world has to offer, instead.

Definitely DID suck, in the end...Probably.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:03 am

Post by McMenno »

double dots mr green double dots
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

Pro Tip : Do you know that you have to went to psychiatric assessment if you sign-up for IRL The Mole? It's kinda weird because I believe the best mole should be not in their right mind.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

/in
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Ayy Lmao
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Realeo »

Ether = Unseen
Discipline = Discipline

Etherdiscipline = Unseen discipline

You need Etherdiscipine to win challenge in De Mol.

You need Ethersabotage to be a good Mole.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Realeo »

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Realeo »

Do not forget to sign-up.

On another unrelated note.

I receive this following question
Anonymous wrote: What is your game about? Is your game about chemistry?
To my innocent asker, thank you for asking..

But it's a different mole.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Lmao ayyyy
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

My favorite Mol challenge is "catch THAT fucking glass bowl". Simple cut-throat challenge.

What is yours?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Realeo »

Why people keep saying Ayyy Lmao and Lmao Ayyy? Something conspirational is happening here.

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Lmao ayyyy
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Realeo »

The root of all evil.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lmao aaaayyyyy
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

A mol journal! Essential for your survival!

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Realeo »

WIDM will start in a few days with 8 players!

vixen1985
vixen1985
Watcher
vixen1985
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:11 am

Post by vixen1985 »

Lmao ayyyy
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Realeo »

So that's 9 players.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Realeo »

I will give away role PM tommorow. That means no more sign up when I'm giving away role PM.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Realeo »

Playerlist

Vixen1985

Red player

Not_Mafia

Blue player

pickemgenius

Red player

Blackberry

Blue player

Lady Lambdadelta

Red player

Iprobablysuck

Blue player

mallowgeno

Red player

Save The Dragons

Blue player

pablito

Red player

8 candidates. 1 Mol. May the sabotage begin.

=========================================
Due to fewer player, we have a rule change.

First, the game is only 5 weeks with the following rule

Week 1 : 1 candidate is eliminated

Week 2 ~ 4: 1/2 candidate are eliminated. The specific rule is still the same.

Week 5: 0/2 candidate are eliminated. The specific rule is still the same.
====================================
Role PM will be sent momentarilly.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:38 am

Post by Realeo »

Registration form is still open for replacement

You can spectate the game . Please do not post there if you're not a player.

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Did I win yet?

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”