Haunted Carnival - Game Ended

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

ima spoop everyone so good
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeah the game feels a bit weird with both ghosts knowing each other but I'm the other ghost

I'm don't particularly want to set up a hiding plan when I think that just ends in a stalemate anyway so I guess the game's just kill analysis and trying to figure out where at least one of us will hide each night?

maybe we can add cheeky clue riddles or something for the next hiding spots though
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 0, Chevre wrote:
How to Play:

Each round, the players will enter a new locale in the carnival and be asked to hide in one of four hiding spots. Once everyone has hidden, hiding spots will be revealed, and the Bad Ghost will choose one of the Visitors to kill. The Bad Ghost cannot kill a Visitor that is hiding with the Good Ghost, UNLESS all Visitors and the Good Ghost are hiding in the same location.
(If this happens, the Bad Ghost will also be shown to be hiding in the same location.)
The Bad Ghost may choose not to kill if they wish; however, that will extend the game and likely lead to them being caught.
the bolded section actually does break the game since everyone can hide behind one ghost after both have announced a hiding spot and then see whether or not the other ghost gets auto-moved to them.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

skelda is clearly just an axe murderer with a sheet on him why would you hide in bathrooms at all

gawd
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 95, Shaziro wrote:Still pretty sure the best way to make this game a strategy game rather than a broken one is to simply make the Good Ghost not know they are the good ghost or who the bad ghost is.
In post 93, McMenno wrote:
In post 0, Chevre wrote:(If this happens, the Bad Ghost will also be shown to be hiding in the same location.)
I think removing this rule mostly fixes it. why was it even added in the first place?
yeah i think at least one of these two is the way to go

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”