[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

Loopdan
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 13, 2016

Post Post #275  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:54 pm

VOTE: Pine

I'd also be ok with a Nancy lynch.

And I'm not tracker.

Loopdan
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 13, 2016

Post Post #276  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:56 pm

Tes and noodle are screaming town to me.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #277  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Pine

I'd also be ok with a Nancy lynch.

And I'm not tracker.

How come you SR Pine with nayne posts?
Loopdan wrote:Tes and noodle are screaming town to me.

How do you hear the screams?

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #278  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:09 pm

In post 259, Chronicle wrote:I have never ran away from explaining my thoughts, if you ask I will deliver, unless there is something I want to try.

Then I suppose you were trying to provoke some kind of reaction here:
In post 215, Chronicle wrote:
In post 205, WhyMafia wrote:@chronicle it was not a good idea to vote me and just leave me hanging. You just simply voted me and left. Do you have anything to add?

I'm going to be doing naked votes often, I'm beginning to like them.

Or would you like expand on this vote, and the reason you didn't add anything when WhyMafia asked?

In post 260, Chronicle wrote:Also because I thought she could be town.

Well, I think you're putting a lot of effort into it, concidering she should be fine defending herself as town.
Then again, as a town-player I agree it's only fair to defend others who one believes to be townies.

In post 261, Chronicle wrote:I also like to stubbornly think I'm right.

I'll agree to that!

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #279  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:19 pm

In post 276, Loopdan wrote:Tes and noodle are screaming town to me.

Thanks. Not sure about Tes yet.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #280  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:20 pm

Hello CogMachine.

In post 274, TesXX wrote:SEs can replace into as many games as the want I think. She took up a new player spot in pregame since that player didn't confirm their role

Allright, thanks for clarifying.

In post 275, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Pine

Why vote Pine? He just got prodded.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #281  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:21 pm

Not tracker btw

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #282  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:22 pm

In post 275, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Pine

Why vote Pine? He just got prodded.[/quote]

It's easier to lynch someone when they are. It around to defend.

VOTE: Pine


Not tracker
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #283  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:22 pm

In post 282, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 275, Loopdan wrote:VOTE: Pine

Why vote Pine? He just got prodded.


It's easier to lynch someone when they are not around to defend themselves.

VOTE: Pine


Not tracker[/quote]


Edit*
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #284  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:35 pm

In post 283, Srceenplay wrote:It's easier to lynch someone when they are not around to defend themselves.

Still, for what reason? He's made 5 game-related posts, and been inactive till the point where he got prodded as an IC. He'll possibly be replaced soon, and since he got prodded I suppose he's not lurking either.
Is being prodded in any way a scum-strat for making lurking more believable?

Loopdan
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: May 13, 2016

Post Post #285  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Sometimes votes are for lynching. Sometimes they are for pressure. Sometimes for gauging reactions of the voted players or others.

My pine vote is multipurpose.

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #286  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:45 pm

IC are tough to come by.
Do the mod a favor and not worry about replacing that spot down the line.
IC will get lynched later anyway.
Would you rather we mislynch an active town?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #287  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:02 pm

In post 283, Srceenplay wrote:It's easier to lynch someone when they are not around to defend themselves.

But why in the world would you say that you'd like to lynch someone who's unable to defend themselves??
As he hasn't done anything to make himself suspicious, there's like a 75% chance of being townie. To be honest, after being prodded, I'd say his chances of being a townie are even higher.

And we're not playing to ease the burdens of the mod.

For what reason would IC get lynched anyways?

I prefer we stick to arguments and let players put up a defense.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #288  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:04 pm

You're aware that lynching means you kill them of, right? This whole thing could just be a misunderstanding.

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #289  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Why does being prodded give a higher chance of being town?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: November 29, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #290  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:15 pm

In post 288, StealthyNoodle wrote:You're aware that lynching means you kill them of, right? This whole thing could just be a misunderstanding.

Yes.
Let's kill him.
Better than a possible mislynch of an active town. Can you agree with that?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #291  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:21 pm

In post 289, Srceenplay wrote:Why does being prodded give a higher chance of being town?

MafiaWiki wrote:A prod is a Private Message sent from the moderator to a player who has fallen afoul of the moderator's set activity rules.

He's an IC. He'll likely try to follow the rules. I suspected he was lurking earlier on, but it seems he has forgotten about this game. Also, if he's not responding in 24 hours from when he got the prod, he'll be replaced.
I doubt being prodded can be considered covering up for lurking, but I don't know.

Would you say there's a lower chance for him being town? In that case, why?

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #292  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:23 pm

I wouldn't lynch someone who's barely posted/hasn't posted unless the few posts they've made scream "SCUM" or if I have pretty decent townreads on everybody.
p-edit
StealthyNoodle wrote:For what reason would IC get lynched anyways?
That's not really a good reason to not lynch somebody. I wouldn't defend Pine just because he's an IC

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #293  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:24 pm

In post 290, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 288, StealthyNoodle wrote:You're aware that lynching means you kill them of, right? This whole thing could just be a misunderstanding.

Yes.
Let's kill him.
Better than a possible mislynch of an active town. Can you agree with that?

So I'm guessing you TR or nullread everybody?

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #294  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:26 pm

In post 290, Srceenplay wrote:Better than a possible mislynch of an active town. Can you agree with that?


What are suggesting? That lynching an active player will be mislynch by default? That it doesn't matter if we lynch Pine, even though he's town? I don't get your logic.

I'm starting to see Loopdan's multipurpose.

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #295  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:30 pm

Edit: What are you suggesting*

StealthyNoodle
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 13, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #296  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:33 pm

In post 292, TesXX wrote:
p-edit
StealthyNoodle wrote:For what reason would IC get lynched anyways?
That's not really a good reason to not lynch somebody. I wouldn't defend Pine just because he's an IC


Oh, I agree. I was referring to his argument:
In post 286, Srceenplay wrote:IC will get lynched later anyway.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #297  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:33 pm

StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 292, TesXX wrote:
p-edit
StealthyNoodle wrote:For what reason would IC get lynched anyways?
That's not really a good reason to not lynch somebody. I wouldn't defend Pine just because he's an IC


Oh, I agree. I was referring to his argument:
In post 286, Srceenplay wrote:IC will get lynched later anyway.
Oh ok.

TesXX
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: December 16, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #298  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:40 pm

possible trackersstrike = Not Tracker
TesXX
CogMachine
Chronicle
StealthyNoodle
nancy
WhyMafia
Loopdan
Srceenplay
Pine

WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #299  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Not tracker

I'm kind of confused why there is a push for the lynch of pine. While it's bad to lose an active town, chances are they are vanilla townie and we can base future Lynchs off the reactions/comments of others. A pine lynch without him defending himself could cause us to lose an important town role. Not only that, we gain far less info from a pine lynch

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games