Nero Cain (4):
RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Leonshade, nancy
nancy (3):
Nero Cain, CloudKicker, Creature
Caesar Wills It (1):
Lil Uzi Vert

Not Voting (6):
MathBlade, Caesar Wills It, davesaz, NoticeMeSenpai, Vecna, Gorkington

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-04-10 14:55:00), at which point we will default to no lynch.

Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16551 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Oh Math is town maybe if I do what they ask they'll town read me forever.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16552 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 16539, RadiantCowbells wrote:We were town together and I carried you in the werewolf themed large: so no. I also defended you in that game.
bro I was scum reading like half the scum team. This game is no different. You also didn't defend me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16553 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The choices just seem suboptimal for Jae and they're not giving good enough reasons of why they think they'd be night killed.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16554 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 16546, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Like nancy this was my notes on you in Death Trap

nancy subs in
Oh this is the player so and so told me about
I should hard town read them and attempt to buddy

--

That was it. I wasn't trying to read you.
I don't think that means you don't know what my Town game looks like? You knew that I was Town and therefore could recognize every little behavior pattern right from the start as coming from Town. You should've been pretty familiar with it by the time you replaced out.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16555 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16542, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yes but this is another side of Pine. An alter-ego he's put on. What experience does Mastina have with Ceasar?

See I just don't buy that. We had a town block during D1 that was okay at best and it was destroyed. I don't see how you thought you could successfully attempt to start another one considering how easily the first one was destroyed.
...Reread that first paragraph and understand you sound like an utter moron, please. Roleplaying a bit for your speech patterns does not make you an entirely different person in how you read the gamestate. Like, what the fuck are you smoking dude? I want some.

I mean I'm not the one necessarily doing the building, and the D1 block was artificially built. Town blocks should always form naturally. The D1 one didn't, it was a result of Titus strongarming it. That's not a true townblock.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16556 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a hole hellva lot of good the hoods have done us...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16557 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol what? You have to throw everything you know about Pine out the window when it comes to Ceasar.

Why do people make alts? They want to be like someone else and the proper thing is to not read them on their main.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16558 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16556, Nero Cain wrote:a hole hellva lot of good the hoods have done us...
I got four town reads. Seems good to me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16559 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16544, MathBlade wrote:Yeah. Agreed townblocks when used carefully are good.

Who is your town block?
{Math, Alisae, Creature, LUV, Caesar, RC}

The mutual suspicions in the block help to keep scum from coasting, but I am certain all these are town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16560 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16554, nancy wrote:
In post 16546, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Like nancy this was my notes on you in Death Trap

nancy subs in
Oh this is the player so and so told me about
I should hard town read them and attempt to buddy

--

That was it. I wasn't trying to read you.
I don't think that means you don't know what my Town game looks like? You knew that I was Town and therefore could recognize every little behavior pattern right from the start as coming from Town. You should've been pretty familiar with it by the time you replaced out.
Yes I know what it's like but you have done some scummy things. Those outweigh meta and as you said, meta is unreliable!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16561 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16559, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16544, MathBlade wrote:Yeah. Agreed townblocks when used carefully are good.

Who is your town block?

The mutual suspicions in the block help to keep scum from coasting, but I am certain all these are town.
LUV I disagree with. Everything else I could do.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16562 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No like what is that even? He clearly wants to be read based on how he's playing this character, not on Pine the actual person.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16563 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The fact that you think I'm high is baffling because you should understand where I'm coming from.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16564 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What has Ceasar, not Pine, has done to be night killed?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16565 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

This isn't a hydra, this is a character he's putting on that he clearly wants people to try to read.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16566 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16545, MathBlade wrote:Who is your scum team BaeReed?
Not entirely sure. I don't do so well at doing associations (when I do pre-flips I almost always end up lynching town or causing town to be lynched) than I do individual scumreads then I work from there with VCA after a scum flip to find who to look at next. Then I look at their behaviour around the scumfirm. I'm missing that puzzle piece here. Individual scumreads are Vecna, Leonshade (maybe, but not paired with Nero), Nero (maybe but I have reservations for certain reasons I can't describe so we'll call those reservations gut for now), nancy (I always misread her though so I'm not sure, and I don't think she's partnered with Leon).

So I guess more likely there is Vecna/Nero/nancy/x/x? With the x's most likely being in my not lock towns somewhere?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16567 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 16560, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yes I know what it's like but you have done some scummy things. Those outweigh meta and as you said, meta is unreliable!
What have I done that's scummy? Actually, forget scummy, Town can be scummy just like they can be anti-town. What have I done that's scum indicative? There is no case on me except conf!bias. Meta is not reliable, but to ignore it entirely is foolish and not in the spirit of the quote in my sig.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16568 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16561, MathBlade wrote:
In post 16559, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:

Who is your town block?

LUV I disagree with. Everything else I could do.
I'll try to explain in a different way.

I don't think Vecna meta clears LUV early D1 if they're scum together. I believe it could have been an attempt to pocket him more than anything.
I don't believe LUV allows Vecna to meta clear him early D1 if they're scum together either. It seems like the perfect point to fake paranoia at a partner if anything and he didn't take that.

Therefore I don't believe LUV and Vecna are scum together.

Is my logic not solid?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16569 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 16566, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16545, MathBlade wrote:Who is your scum team BaeReed?
Not entirely sure. I don't do so well at doing associations (when I do pre-flips I almost always end up lynching town or causing town to be lynched) than I do individual scumreads then I work from there with VCA after a scum flip to find who to look at next. Then I look at their behaviour around the scumfirm. I'm missing that puzzle piece here. Individual scumreads are Vecna, Leonshade (maybe, but not paired with Nero), Nero (maybe but I have reservations for certain reasons I can't describe so we'll call those reservations gut for now), nancy (I always misread her though so I'm not sure, and I don't think she's partnered with Leon).

So I guess more likely there is Vecna/Nero/nancy/x/x? With the x's most likely being in my not lock towns somewhere?
You're scumreading me? Please reset and go through your reasoning again here, Notice. There is no possible chance of me being scum with Nero, for starters.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16570 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 16567, nancy wrote:
In post 16560, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yes I know what it's like but you have done some scummy things. Those outweigh meta and as you said, meta is unreliable!
What have I done that's scummy? Actually, forget scummy, Town can be scummy just like they can be anti-town. What have I done that's scum indicative? There is no case on me except conf!bias. Meta is not reliable, but to ignore it entirely is foolish and not in the spirit of the quote in my sig.
I've already explained this and don't want to do it again :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16571 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Mastina, pretend I'm Gin. Make an exception and explain yourself :)
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16572 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by nancy »

Then link me to the posts in your ISO?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16573 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

That is work. Listen I'm town, just trust me.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16574 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 16569, nancy wrote:You're scumreading me? Please reset and go through your reasoning again here, Notice. There is no possible chance of me being scum with Nero, for starters.
There's actually no way that I can be scum with Leonshade or Vecna, either.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”