Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #16750 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Someone needs to actually attempt to build forbidden palace.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16751 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 16530, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16513, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Notice can you confirm you role. I have questions while you have time.
Parthenon, didn't try to build anything else.

I wanted Petra but mastina told me to take Parthenon instead.
N2 Protected Caesar (mastina prodded me towards this one)
N3 Protected Alisae (had obvious crumbs about being neighborizer and In Memory we brutalized scum with the use of neighbourhoods)
N4 Protected dave (outed parity cop, was between him or RC for wifom)
Ok thank you.

So talk to me about what is more likely here.....

Did scum kill Maxous because Ceasar is scum (so we'd find the obvious crumb that he protected ceasar)......

Or did scum kill Maxous to hide the fact he protected Ceasar, and that they tried to kill ceasar, and are they now trying to frame him by taking the forbidden palace?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16752 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:12 pm

I think the latter but I also think someone with low prio needs to attempt to build Forbidden Palace. nancy if you don't want anything else that would be a huge help.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #16753 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16745, Vecna wrote:
In post 16524, MathBlade wrote:@nancy so Dave is logically Town? Along with Creature?
Nah if Nancy is town.....

Then people are majorly WRONG either about

Alisae + Notice town duo

OR

Davesaz (+ creature) town duo.

There is no other way.

And if you'd just let go of that silly scumread of mine, you'd see this.

There has to be an error somewhere math

THERE HAS TO BE AN ERROR SOMEWHERE IN YOUR ASSUMPTIONS

YOU NEED TO SEE IT.
My scumread of you is based on your play.

Those are all lock Town to me.

Me + Alisae+BaeReed+Dave+Creature = 5 lock Town

RC likely town makes 6.

Caesar is scum or someone got Forbidden Palace to stop him.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16754 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 16543, nancy wrote:
In post 16494, Gorkington wrote:i feel like its kind of an exaggeration to say that im coasting?
my early play sure, but i dont feel like that makes sense at this point?

i guess it makes sense in context of you having a lot of townreads, im just really confused why i dropped to your lowest read
when youre establishing now that you have stronger reads now?
zzzzz
Maybe an exaggeration. You aren't coasting at the moment, you seemed to be before. Like, I pulled that deathwagon off you and then it just felt like you kinda disappeared for most of the rest of the day.
I can sort of confirm this is site-wide and due to activity levels of Gorkington, not for strategic reasons. That is what I believe.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16755 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16747, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 16742, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16729, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm one of the nicest people on this site and he knows that so it is insulting to call me a dick when I am literally not trying to be. I am very capable of being one but this isn't it.
Dude you have multiple times made me feel like shit. Whether you mean to or not is irrelevant. I care less when someone is riffing on me but you're literally trying to say Ali couldn't be useful here and that's plain false. I'm not going to stand by why my friends are insulted.
I apologize.

It is on me. I like to think people know when I'm joking or when I'm serious. I like to think people know that I'm not speaking without any malice. I've been told I speak so robotically online and I've been trying to work on that.
I'm sorry that I made you feel insulted. I know that you can be a very nice person. I'm sensitive when it comes to my friends though, especially when I know they're already upset. And Ali is genuinely feeling shitty about how this game has been going and having a few off games doesn't mean that he's bad, and I don't want others feeding into that mentality on him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16756 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:14 pm

My issue at this point is that I'm running out of potential scum slots.

I honestly am starting to think it's not impossible that Peregrine is actually scum
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16757 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 16752, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think the latter but I also think someone with low prio needs to attempt to build Forbidden Palace. nancy if you don't want anything else that would be a huge help.
You don't think scum got it? Like I've been assuming that they have it and that's why we have to be so careful about naming who is getting what and doubling up on build attempts.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #16758 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16756, RadiantCowbells wrote:My issue at this point is that I'm running out of potential scum slots.

I honestly am starting to think it's not impossible that Peregrine is actually scum
/me hugs you
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16759 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:15 pm

I think that 99% of the time yes scum have it but if Caesar is scum he _MIGHT_ have taken that gamble. I guess there's other things to build anyway though.

Idk I'm stuck I'm trying to figure out a scumteam that makes sense
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16760 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:17 pm

Peregrine is hard defending Nero atm by the way. I don't think it's implausible that scum saw how widely townread Drixx was for it and thought they could WIFOM hard enough to keep town alive?

It's been working at any rate given the lack of scum lynches
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #16761 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16759, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think that 99% of the time yes scum have it but if Caesar is scum he _MIGHT_ have taken that gamble. I guess there's other things to build anyway though.

Idk I'm stuck I'm trying to figure out a scumteam that makes sense
Generally that happens with smaller scum pools.

The same thing happened in Undertale with ONE scum. In the entire 20+ game. There were a shit ton of mislynches and people got demoralized and tried for draws.

Mass claim in a potential MyLO/LyLO solves this problem.

Now I want to see Vecna's plan.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16762 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 16567, nancy wrote:
In post 16560, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yes I know what it's like but you have done some scummy things. Those outweigh meta and as you said, meta is unreliable!
What have I done that's scummy? Actually, forget scummy, Town can be scummy just like they can be anti-town. What have I done that's scum indicative? There is no case on me except conf!bias. Meta is not reliable, but to ignore it entirely is foolish and not in the spirit of the quote in my sig.

Hmmmm, what if scum didnt pick up daychat, so they denied the wonder to you to gain the ability to talk during the day? Far-fetched, i know.....but its like the only plausible explenation.

Its either something like that, or youre just scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #16763 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Maxous was forced to lie.

That is what caught him.

We know there is one killer.

I doubt Nahdia makes a game with one scum again as she was in Undertale but a smaller team is usually the answer to a lot of straight mislynches or too much gut not enough fact.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16764 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 16756, RadiantCowbells wrote:My issue at this point is that I'm running out of potential scum slots.

Same.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16765 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 pm

That does make sense ftr. Scum without daychat get daychat for several of their members and deny town a doc. If they'd already had a kill docced then it makes complete sense
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16766 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 16760, RadiantCowbells wrote:Peregrine is hard defending Nero atm by the way. I don't think it's implausible that scum saw how widely townread Drixx was for it and thought they could WIFOM hard enough to keep town alive?

It's been working at any rate given the lack of scum lynches
Except that PV has basically been a non-presence in this game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16767 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

PV has popped up at odd and arguably convenient times.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #16768 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Then give me a chance please nancy and RC.

Let me run with it since I am pretty confident in some reads here.

I am obvTown here. Give me a chance.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16769 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:21 pm

Yeah I know but maybe they just got lazy like they usually do or didn't know what to add or maybe it's just that until Nero got wagoned (ie today) he never really felt obligated to do much with the game?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #16770 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 16765, RadiantCowbells wrote:That does make sense ftr. Scum without daychat get daychat for several of their members and deny town a doc. If they'd already had a kill docced then it makes complete sense
Nah scum would not voluntarily forgo it twice lol. No.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16771 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 16585, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16576, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Jae is trying to act like people don't request to not be read based on their main when they play on an alt.
Pine isn't playing on an alt though, it was originally intended as a hydra with a gimmick. Which means I am reading him based on his hydra head.

Besides which, I do read known alts based off their mains anyway. It's how I started trying to read Yuri once I realized who she was. I always have used the meta at my disposal and I always will, and if mastina has experience enough with a player to hint that she thinks they'd be a good doc protect when I'm in a role I'm ill-suited for then you can be damn well sure I'm going to take that helping hand, too.

You KNOW I use meta. Why are you pretending that you don't?
If you use meta, you should ask Mastina for some about me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16772 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And whatever he was pushing about me and Creature look too thought out.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16773 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 16751, Vecna wrote:
In post 16530, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 16513, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Notice can you confirm you role. I have questions while you have time.
Parthenon, didn't try to build anything else.

I wanted Petra but mastina told me to take Parthenon instead.
N2 Protected Caesar (mastina prodded me towards this one)
N3 Protected Alisae (had obvious crumbs about being neighborizer and In Memory we brutalized scum with the use of neighbourhoods)
N4 Protected dave (outed parity cop, was between him or RC for wifom)
Ok thank you.

So talk to me about what is more likely here.....

Did scum kill Maxous because Ceasar is scum (so we'd find the obvious crumb that he protected ceasar)......

Or did scum kill Maxous to hide the fact he protected Ceasar, and that they tried to kill ceasar, and are they now trying to frame him by taking the forbidden palace?
You tell me. You're the one trying to push a false dichotomy and seem hyperfocused on Caesar. Why? Why do you think the nightkill had anything to do with Caesar rather than just getting rid of the docs?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16774 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:23 pm

I would always voluntarily forgo daychat if I were on the scum side because it prevents you from denying a power role to town.

I mean I love daychat don't get me wrong but I can see people seeing it as not useful then picking the neighbourize because they want to prevent town getting another doc

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”