Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17400 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Who cares where the votes fall it's about the why and what said person was doing at the time
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #17401 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Lynch Vote 5.18

Nero Cain (4):
RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Leonshade, nancy
nancy (2):
Nero Cain, CloudKicker
Caesar Wills It (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, Creature

Not Voting (6):
MathBlade, Caesar Wills It, davesaz, NoticeMeSenpai, Vecna, Gorkington

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-04-10 14:55:00), at which point we will default to no lynch.

Seeking replacement for CloudKicker.
In post 17375, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
@Mod if Hagia Sophia put in to change Petra's result to the owner of Red Fort visiting Y, would Red Fort see Hagia Sophia visiting them, or is the visit only to Petra to change the result?
I... what? Restate this please, I don't understand what you're asking.
Last edited by Nahdia on Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17402 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 17400, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who cares where the votes fall it's about the why and what said person was doing at the time
you say that but you don't care that half the people (the whole scum team) don't have a reason for why I'm scum. lol
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17403 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by nancy »

viewtopic.php?t=70532&f=51&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

My first scum game just completed, Math. Anyone who reads that ISO and legitimately thinks there is any fucking possible world where I am scum in this game needs to reevaluate their brain.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17404 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 17402, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 17400, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Who cares where the votes fall it's about the why and what said person was doing at the time
you say that but you don't care that half the people (the whole scum team) don't have a reason for why I'm scum. lol
I just want this game to be over lol
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17405 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 17404, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
So bus your scumbuds and let's end it.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #17406 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@nancy yep. I think announcing intent is always important.
@Nero Cain the Yuri wagon not going through is odd.

Nero Cain -- gets lynched

If Nero is scum

Leonshade << Builds Big Ben, investigates LUV OR Red Fort investigate Vecna.
Gorkington << dies via vig shot. Confirms Alisae or Creature as town if town. Means neither should be voted tomorrow. Anyone healing Gorkington is scumclaiming. Don't submit for anything.
RadiantCowbells << Builds vig, shoot Gork
at night
if you get it OR Big Ben investigate Gork.
Caesar Wills It << builds vig, shoot Gork
at night
if you get it.
Lil Uzi Vert << Build Forbidden Palace.
CloudKicker << Builds Big Ben, investigates LUV.
nancy << builds vig, shoot Gork
at night
if you get it.

Creature >> Roleblock Vecna.
Vecna >> Do nothing.
Dave >> Parity cop Vecna and LUV.
Alisae >> Neighborize someone you trust.

Order of reveals
All claim what wonders they got
but not results

LUV builds Forbidden Palace and if LUV has it uses it to townfirm himself. Caesar is scumfirm at that point. We keep going.
Big Ben outs investigation on LUV if LUV is not immediately confirmed as Forbidden Palace. If LUV has it then LUV is scumfirm. If LUV does not have it then Caesar is not getting lynched tomorrow.
Dave outs results on LUV and Vecna.
Vig builder if Gork is not dead pokes Senpai hard.

Best case scenario: We get Alisae/Creature at least one town, scumfirm Caesar or LUV, determine Vecna's alignment in relation to LUV. Narrows scum teams down tremendously.

Worst case scenario: Scum fuck with the submission of one player and the wonder goes to scum. Based on the priority list we can determine who did not get the said wonder and then poke them. It would confirm forbidden palace in play which would confirm Caesar is telling the truth but at least some of this gets through.

If Nero is town

Leonshade << Builds Red Fort investigates Vecna.
Gorkington << Builds Big Ben investigates LUV
RadiantCowbells << Builds Big Ben, investigates LUV OR Neighborizing wonder with me and Alisae OR Builds Vig and doesn't shoot
Caesar Wills It << builds vig, shoot no one if you get it.
Lil Uzi Vert << Build Forbidden Palace.
CloudKicker << Builds Big Ben, investigates LUV.
nancy << builds vig, shoot no one if you get it.

Creature >> Roleblock Vecna.
Vecna >> Do nothing.
Dave >> Parity cop LUV and myself.
Alisae >> Neighborize someone you trust.

Order of reveals
All claim what wonders they got
but not results
EXCEPT THE VIG.
LUV builds Forbidden Palace immediately if town and LUV has it and becomes townfirmed. Caesar is scumfirm at that point. We keep going.
Big Ben outs investigation on LUV if LUV is not Forbidden Palace.
Dave outs results on Gork and myself.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17407 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This should take into account every player's wish as well as take into account everyone's concerns and keep people accountable.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17408 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by nancy »

Leonshade is V/LA and has already sent in a build request for Brandenburg I believe.

I'd rather not go for vig?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17409 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 17405, nancy wrote:
In post 17404, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
So bus your scumbuds and let's end it.
Oh you :roll:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17410 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm not building Palace
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17411 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Post by nancy »

Why is the vig leashed on Gork and not you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17412 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 17406, MathBlade wrote:Dave >> Parity cop LUV and myself.
Why this?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17413 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17401, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 5.18

Nero Cain (4):
RadiantCowbells, Alisae, Leonshade, nancy
nancy (2):
Nero Cain, CloudKicker
Caesar Wills It (2):
Lil Uzi Vert, Creature

Not Voting (6):
MathBlade, Caesar Wills It, davesaz, NoticeMeSenpai, Vecna, Gorkington

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-04-10 14:55:00), at which point we will default to no lynch.

Seeking replacement for CloudKicker.
In post 17375, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
@Mod if Hagia Sophia put in to change Petra's result to the owner of Red Fort visiting Y, would Red Fort see Hagia Sophia visiting them, or is the visit only to Petra to change the result?
I... what? Restate this please, I don't understand what you're asking.

@mod:
Assume player X has Hagia Sophia. Assume Hagia Sophia specifies the wonder Petra. Specified result: As if they were roleblocked. Specified Target: Player Y.
Assume player Q has Red Fort. Assume Hagia Sophia targets player Y. What is the result player Q receives assuming no other wonders in the game?

Assume player X has Hagia Sophia. Assume Hagia Sophia specifies the wonder Petra. Specified result: As if no one visited. Specified Target: Player Y.
Assume player Q has Red Fort. Assume Hagia Sophia targets player Y. What is the result player Q receives assuming no other wonders in the game?

Assume player X has Hagia Sophia. Assume Hagia Sophia specifies the wonder Petra. Specified result: As if they visited a random player. Specified Target: Player Y.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17414 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17410, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not building Palace
Why not? You offered to before? It'd be the perfect way to demonstrate you are town and be able to get the influence you'd want for your lynch candidates?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17415 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17408, nancy wrote:Leonshade is V/LA and has already sent in a build request for Brandenburg I believe.

What would you rather go for? I miswrote down you wanted vig.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17416 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 17251, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 17241, MathBlade wrote:
In post 17239, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 16231, Leonshade wrote:This is Jae typing up a PM to Nahdia

I will protect Ali because I hard-TR him and he has the neighbor wonder

Oh shit there was no NK did scum try to kill Ali?
At any point does JaeReed/Notice float this theory, esp. after Max died and we're all like "He protected Pine! Pine is town!"?
He crumbed the protect already PV. Just stawp. JaeReed is crumbed doc with a crumbed Alisae protection.
I think he crumbed it day5. I'm a right or wrong?
Crumbed it to Math D3, softed it D4 with the no kill and crumbed targets to Math, softed it again D5 because Leon was pushing doc as scum and I thought he was scum for it.
Claimed in hood to Ali D3.

So very much wrong.

Spoiler: D3 & some D4
In post 7887, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Math I think we need to touch base when we can. I had a craving for cinnamon rolls last night :c I blame mastina. Checked in with Levi due to experience.

Thoughts?
In post 8400, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 7899, MathBlade wrote: Then let's sync up.
Talk with me about Vecna and Yuri.
And why do you read them the way you do?
I've talked about Vecna.
He pushed Titus to leave the game when she was one of his hard defenders (like if you'll remember she threatened me with a policy lynch when I first pushed him). It's something that he stood to gain very little from, because the potential town cred from that has to be pointed out by someone else for him to get anything out of it for one, and he got rid of his strongest supporter to be left with someone in the slot that he knew was scumreading him for another. Then you have the fact that the infighting in the hydra was clogging up the game and making for an environment where people really didn't want to be around/read so he could have more easily manipulated the lynches to where he wanted as scum because of it.
Like, there are points for doubt but they're not points I'm going to bring up in the main thread unless I decide it outweighs the fact that he would have to be shooting himself in the foot with how he tried to fix the hydra dissonance in your slot. It's not a smart move for scum at all.

Yuri is a bit of wagonomics and a bit of experience with the main. I'm not going to out who it is but the weird defending thing and such is not unusual given who it is. The wagonomics I need to double check on though because I think I misremembered it. D1 felt like a consensus wagon with no real counter though, and when the counter DID come about we know it was mainly ABR that pushed it yeah? Which means it wasn't a scum motivated counter. I do need to double check that but it's where I'm at with my thoughts currently.

um...did I do ok with the attempt btw or not really
?
In post 10345, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 10331, nancy wrote:
In post 10320, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 10310, nancy wrote:Cloud what the fuck are your reads I am losing my mind in this game and you're now my only locktown.
im looking at leon/gin/luv
people that im still trying to sort are max/pine and in a lesser extent alibae
my towns are vec, nero and you. Math is a townlean but if im wrong on a townread its prob this one

anything else is null, yuri is town for d1
I'm disturbed by the amount of people who have completely ignored Vecna's claim.

My lockscums are MathBlade and Notice. I'm still SRing Leonshade and LUV. Aslan is like a strong scumlean. My reads on LUV and Aslan are tied together a little, i.e., if one is scum they're both scum. LUV and Math's interactions have seemed vaguely SvS.

Notice and Math have both done things that are like wildly out of character for them, and some subtler things are missing too.
Mathblade is locktown through play.
Alisae is locktown through Yume meta and through his own play not being anything like his scum play, AND through the towntell which Alisae has NEVER ONCE done as scum. While he doesn't
always
do it as town, he has NEVER done it as scum, and that's the important thing. Every single time he has done it he has been town, and you know this.
LUV is town as well.
Not to mention that you also should know that I'm town here given you've always come around when we both have been.

Now drop your fake ass reads and play the fucking game if you're town because you have actually managed to successfully destroy my townread on your slot by pushing these reads as real. This is easily the most bullshit I have ever seen come from a slot and there's no way that flips town if you're serious on it. If you're not scum, the wifom is fucking not helping and you need to pull your fucking head in.
There is ZERO chance of Alisae being scum here
and you fucking know it.
In post 10349, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Been doing more than 2 posts per phase so you can drop that fucking bullshit right now. I have a condition that's been playing up along with generally growing to hate playing mafia because of certain patterns of behaviour. I'll give a full reads list when I have something I feel confident in.
I can tell you that no one should ever be lynching in {MathBlade, Alisae, Creature}. They're all pretty much conftown through play and mechanics
. I don't care what case you think you have, you're wrong and should feel bad about your inability to read people in a game about getting a read on someone's personality.

MathBlade NEVER in a million years continues to AtE about what happened with Titus as scum. MathBlade and Titus both NEVER go that far and bring it into the thread as scum. As a friend of both I can 100% attest to this and someone else has in the past too. So there's your meta if you're so inclined. Math was town in that game too.

Alisae is just town. If you don't want to trust the meta towntell that even nancy admits exists even if she's trying to somehow still scumread Ali through it??? (and nancy I will remind you that this game started and that tell was dropped before that conversation so you can't even argue that I told Alisae, besides which if you actually honestly could ever think that I was scum with Ali you're tripping because it's not how I would interact with a buddy at all). If you don't want to believe the Yume towntell (who was Akane in this game) then at least trust in the fact that I have a decent track record of figuring out when Alisae is town and have literally already had to watch a game go to the shit after I got nightkilled for it when people lynched Alisae despite me doing my best to prevent that from happening while I was alive and explaining a good reason they could not have been scum in that game.
While I'm alive Alisae will not get killed. When I am dead and flip town I expect you to fucking follow my hard townreads. Under no circumstances are you to lynch them or you WILL lose. I guarantee that.

Creature... I was waiting on this game to end for my more up to date scum meta on him. All my points still stand. viewtopic.php?p=8743766&user_select%5B% ... 4#p8743766 The ego about his obvtownness is most notably missing.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17417 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17412, nancy wrote:
In post 17406, MathBlade wrote:Dave >> Parity cop LUV and myself.
Why this?

Because at that point, we don't have enough people to confirm Gork and LUV. Gork if scum is not going to be able to deceive all of us but LUV could. Calculated risk since LUV offered to build Palace.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17418 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17042, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 17039, MathBlade wrote:Now instead I ask this:

LUV what will you build tonight if anything?
I think it will be Big Ben or Ruhr. Maybe Forbidden.
Don't renig on me again LUV. Seriously.

If you're not going to keep to your word just tell us what you're doing in advance so we keep you accountable.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17419 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And you are doing SOMETHING LUV.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17420 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17408, nancy wrote:Leonshade is V/LA and has already sent in a build request for Brandenburg I believe.

I can tweak that for Leonshade but ugh I wish Leonshade wasn't on VLA.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17421 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Point blank: What are you doing LUV?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17422 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I already said make plans with me taking each Wonder.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #17423 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 17413, MathBlade wrote:@mod:
Assume player X has Hagia Sophia. Assume Hagia Sophia specifies the wonder Petra. Specified result: As if they were roleblocked. Specified Target: Player Y.
Okay first of all, "As if they were roleblocked" isn't a valid input for Hagia Sophia. You have to specify a result, not a LACK of a result.

That aside, Red Fort would receive "No one visited you."

In post 17413, MathBlade wrote:Assume player X has Hagia Sophia. Assume Hagia Sophia specifies the wonder Petra. Specified result: As if no one visited. Specified Target: Player Y.
I assume you mean "Your targeted visited no one?" "No one visited" isn't a valid result for the Petra.

Red Fort would receive "No one visited you."

In post 17413, MathBlade wrote:Assume player X has Hagia Sophia. Assume Hagia Sophia specifies the wonder Petra. Specified result: As if they visited a random player. Specified Target: Player Y.
Yeah again, "a random player" isn't a valid input for Hagia Sophia.

Red Fort would receive "No one visited you."
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #17424 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Vig is not leashed on me because there is not enough people. If I get killed then my results can be stopped. Gork dead is 100% confirmed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”