Open 675: Pick Your Power X/Y (Game Over!)

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by nancy »

Hi everyone, I'm here, doing my catch-up.

UNVOTE:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:52 am

Post by nancy »

Finally caught up, that re-read was fucking brutal. Y'all are impatient lmao. Between RL and other games I'm swamped atm, sorry for holding up the game.

Titus is Town I don't know why people have been pushing that slot all game. Transcend is utter fucking Town, I basically have a soulread on both those slots so. Bummed that he replaced out right as I came in but eh what can you do. (No offense Cloud lol.)

KTS is the biggest fucking scumbag in this game and I have no idea how the slot is still alive. He has done literally nothing all game. There's almost certainly two scum in {KTS, Spade, PP}. I'll flesh these out when I have time.

VOTE: KTS

Spoiler:
In post 194, Killthestory wrote:oh my god SO MANY PEOPLE TO V-OTE

whaY TIS GOING on YOU CANt AL ll be SCuM

VOTE: KILL

END ME
Nice opening, I think you faked them out.

In post 204, Killthestory wrote:so we were choosing roles that can function as town utility and scum utility roles to where we could claim a scum action could also be a town action to help us from getting caught. the more powerful, the better, too.
Interesting. I'll keep that in mind.

In post 250, Killthestory wrote:hey if youre scum let me know right now so i dont have to go through the heartbreak of lynching you later
10/10 scumhunting would see again.

In post 252, Killthestory wrote:im going to trust you on this and never lynch you the rest of the game. if im close to lynching you, just quote this post and i probably wont lynch you.

probably.
Well that doesn't look at all like scum pocketing.

In post 331, Killthestory wrote:so spade is really really scummy im willing to put that vote back
In post 333, Killthestory wrote:lol lets lynch it
Nice lynch shopping. Translation: Please tell me if it's okay to scumread Spade right now I don't want to stand out from the crowd o' Towns.

In post 423, Killthestory wrote:in that case
VOTE: Titus
In post 424, Killthestory wrote:UNVOTE:
Im kidding this is such an ugly wagon
Nice way to abandon the Spade wagon, really subtle. So like, is Spade your scumpartner or did you just want to put Titus to L-1 but then immediately realized how fucking awful it would look for you and panicked an unvote?

In post 427, Killthestory wrote:no it's utterly disgusting and filled with the scummiest players and their mothers
and let me tell you mothers are scummy

there's also some terrible, unreadable reasoning layered into the wagon
Nice recovery, I don't think anyone will notice the shading and you probably won't have to explain any of that later because Town just forgets, right? Scummiest players and their mothers: Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Transcend, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour. I rest my case.

In post 435, Killthestory wrote:well im scumreading him because you've said that
You're scumreading someone because someone else said a wagon was Town-motivated.... Yeaahhhh.

In post 439, Killthestory wrote:help ive been pocketed
Said by no scum ever.

In post 493, Killthestory wrote:what are you on about i didn't buddy transcend i just made him my b-

uh

yeah never mind i totally buddied transc but in a townie way you fool
Uh huh. In a townie way. Orrrr maybe you wanted the pocket and this is just transparently bullshit.

In post 639, Killthestory wrote:what are you keeping track of who u always townread bc that is some dedication
I know right!? It's like they actually want to sort players!

In post 641, Killthestory wrote:and here I thought you were dedicated

pathetic
Nice, I think if you pretend to be involved enough people might actually start believing it! Please tell me how I can get in your good graces, I would like nothing more right now.

In post 786, Killthestory wrote:cuz I ain't no joke

bang I'm about to engage u and if u don't respond I'm power lynching u
This is actually promising.

In post 852, Killthestory wrote:aaaa headache ok give me another day bang ill come at u then
Oh. Right.

In post 882, Killthestory wrote:schadd I want u to talk about me
Hey, anyone ever seen this from scum before? Nope, me neither!

In post 1046, Killthestory wrote:Titus Lil Uzi Vert i dont like u so i might just lynch you later but u can be town
Dunnstral town
schadd_ town
gigabyteTroubadour town
PenguinPower um u can be scum bECAUSE ur A LURKER LAL
WhemePlay town but funny town
Killthestory scum
davesaz disgusting scum
alban scum
bangthemafia scum
Spade_Ace um probably town
Transcend town
Prince Lyon town
Persivul town
Hey if you put another scum in there I think people might actually believe that you'd been doing anything all game.

In post 1294, Killthestory wrote:let's just get rid of the hydra with all its dissonance
VOTE: wheme
In post 1299, Killthestory wrote:self vote
Huh, "town but funny town". Such conviction, KTS. I'd never believe that you just didn't have any actual reads and were basically fine with lynching whatever.

In post 1330, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1321, WhemePlay wrote:Ok. This is getting ridiculous. What posts make me look scumy?

Haven't seen a case, just bitchin.
This exact post confirms you as scum, hope you know

Scum always use the "why me" defense

You know thinking about it their hydra dissonance is probably scummy
So let me get this straight. You voted your TR because everyone else was and you're just now coming around to them possibly being scummy? Yep, confirmed scum.

In post 1332, Killthestory wrote:Shut up scum
In post 1336, Killthestory wrote:No they're not!!

There's a reason I'm obvtown and you're not. Don't throw shade
Nice framing, obvtown. I think if you shade and discredit them a little more you might get that hammer!

In post 1354, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1350, WhemePlay wrote:What I'm saying is, I don't see a benifit in revealing my cards.
Okay can we lynch this one?

Wheme if your next post isn't a claim you're dying
In post 1357, Killthestory wrote:lol you're dying. No offense, but you should play a newbie game. It's clear you're coming from a different meta than ours, and that type of blatantly ignoring being at L-1 and being forced to either fakeclaim or claim isn't going to get you anywhere bud.
In post 1363, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1360, Transcend wrote:THIS ISN'T THE KTS I KNOW

LOL HAMMER HIM NOW
im already on him numbnuts
"town but funny town". Gee, I hope I can make it to your TRs some day, KTS!

In post 1361, Killthestory wrote:Listen buddy, I'm going to give you a tip. You don't play mafia to directly push against everything and everyone that don't follow your line of thinking. You must use manipulation to get what you want regardless of your alignment.

If you're town or scum, your best bet to not being lynched is to appease the crowd. Think of a claim that'll off put pressure on you if you're scum, or just outright claim your role is town. Your current play is going to get you killed though.
Scum advice from the obvious scum.

In post 1407, Killthestory wrote:im pretty sure this isn't scum
Oh, now I get it. You never really wanted to lynch him, you just wanted the claim.

In post 1454, Killthestory wrote:no its just im the only one thinking as an individual while you all squander in some sort of group think

it's almost scary
Uhhhh lol no.

In post 1605, Killthestory wrote:lol what in the absolute fuck is this

everyone was calling for reads and claims, and yeah, i was perfectly ready to lynch him without a claim. He claimed a tpower role that we can deal with at a later time in the same, but the behavior and his claim matched up.

why are you trying to manipulate people onto my wagon? doesn't it strike anyone else as weird that lyon would be trying to lynch me as soon as i vote them? hmm
Are you fucking kidding me? You were prepared to lynch him without a claim, then he claimed and you immediately accepted him as Town, and now you're saying his behavior was actually Town to begin with? Nice shading, too, btw.

In post 1606, Killthestory wrote:Also lol i had all these people saying 'oh he's obvtown' but later in the same day go 'he's scummy.' I've been playing the same, so uh yeah pick a side you scumfucks
Huh. Why does that sound strangely familiar....

In post 1611, Killthestory wrote:let me just point out that lyon scumclaimed since town have no reason to manipulate people onto any wagons :^)

i don't care about your past games as
Wait didn't you just say that manipulation was necessary from Town? And now Prince is apparently scumclaiming for it? Oh, nvm, I get it, you're just trying to shade your wagon out of existence.

In post 1617, Killthestory wrote:ive never pushed for a wagon with manipulation unless my scumreads not strong. You don't need to manipulate people if you can show them why the basis of your scumread is so strong. Manipulation is purely for scum as town has every reason to be transparent.
So you put your vote wherever because you have no real reads and you make your arguments suit whatever circumstances serve you best in the moment because you're a opportunistic, survivalistic scumfuck. Got it.

In post 1623, Killthestory wrote:albon is a mislynch
Interesting. Mind telling me where your vote is right now, exactly?

In post 1633, Killthestory wrote:
In post 1631, momo wrote:KTS WHO DO YOU THINK IS SCUM
it's pretty obvious I mean just use your literacy skills
I wish you'd used your literacy skills to type anything actually useful to anyone.

In post 1635, Killthestory wrote:ok you posted a lot of words but told me nothing
Funny, that's basically how I feel about your entire ISO.

In post 1639, Killthestory wrote:ok that's a little better

lol I'm is always town
Oh great, more of the "you'd better appease me because I'm Town" shtick.

In post 1827, Killthestory wrote:idk that was a terrible kill bc it was such an easy mislynch
The confirmable Town PR was an easy mislynch? Lol?

In post 1853, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: davesaz

i can see the kill coming from an experienced kill, but i think dave is either the projected mislynch or actual scum.
Guess you'd better lynch it the fuck up to find out then, huh!

In post 1857, Killthestory wrote:wrong

im voting him because he's a very likely candidate for the nk but i guess i was pointing out the small possibility of scum pushing the easy ml on him after targeting the town tracker pr to force the mislynch after eliminating that specific pr
This literally makes zero sense and you have no idea how depressed I am that this is the best crackpot theory you guys could come up.

In post 1865, Killthestory wrote:nO that's WRONG

i said that davesaz was likely TO MAKE the NK. He's far more likelier to have done that than be framed, but if I were smart, I'd be pushing him and have killed Whemestar without any associations relating to me to completely make it seem like a baseless and stupid kill other than the obvious aspect of killing a PR. Then, I'd push the most likely candidate in town's mind (davesaz) and mislynch him. I'm thinking of potentials here because the kill doesn't make sense in my mind other than those two things to have happened.
A. No.
B. Since when the fuck does Town have likely mislynch candidates in mind!?!?
C. davesaz hasn't been run up all game so how the fuck does that even work exactly?

In post 1871, davesaz wrote:Pedit: KTS talking this angle makes me think he's trying to talk town into mislynching me. But I have a known soft spot for scumreading people who do that, so I don't trust it.
In post 1872, Killthestory wrote:no shut up that's wrong
10/10.

In post 1874, Killthestory wrote:giga if you keep playing both sides like this im going to powerlynch you
You literally just said you want to powerlynch the most obvious fucking Town in this game.

In post 1876, Killthestory wrote:desist immediately
In post 1878, Killthestory wrote:desist
Good save bro you totally talked your way out of that one.

In post 1997, Killthestory wrote:nice vote on your supposed top townread. +1, remove me from this shit fest
Ho-ho-ho I'm sure you'd never do anything remotely like that.

In post 2105, Killthestory wrote:also giga pointed it out but no one really pressured titus for calling dead town scum wtf??

VOTE: alban lets get this and titus soon pls
Lol. Hey so remember that time you called Wheme confirmed scum and said that my slot was a mislynch? Yeaahhhh about that....
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2131, Killthestory wrote:it's very easy to pick apart someone's post to judge what's technically wrong about them but it's very hard to pick apart the feelings in posts and say 'yes this is scum.' you didn't do that, so basically your case is filled with a bunch of useless shit i could care less about.
Yeah that's actually exactly what I did, nice try though. You are scum, you don't give a shit about anything you've said or done this entire game, your ISO is beyond horrendous, you are going to die and Town is going to be that much closer to winning when you do. If you want to point any actual reasons why my read on you is wrong then I'm all ears but until then I have every intent of burying you in your own slime.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by nancy »

For my reference.

Spoiler: Day 1 VCs
In post 141, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.1
Spade_Ace (3):
gigabyteTroubadour, schadd_, Transcend
alban (1):
bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
gigabyteTroubadour (1):
Persivul
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (6):
alban, davesaz, killthestory, Lil Uzi Vert, PenguinPower, Spade_Ace

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-04 02:03:00).
In post 254, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.2
alban (4):
bangthemafia, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Transcend
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
Killthestory (1):
Persivul
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
PenguinPower
Prince Lyon (1):
WhemePlay
schadd_ (1):
Lil Uzi Vert
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_,

Not Voting (4):
alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace, Prince Lyon

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-04 02:03:00).

Currently searching for a replacement for Lil Uzi Vert.
In post 330, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.3
alban (4):
bangthemafia, gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Prince Lyon
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
davesaz (1):
Transcend
gigabyteTroubadour (1):
schadd_,
Killthestory (1):
Persivul
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
PenguinPower
Prince Lyon (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (4):
alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace, Titus

alban is on V/LA until 2/23.
In post 418, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.4
Titus (5):
PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Transcend, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour
Spade Ace (4):
Killthestory, schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
alban (1):
bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (3):
alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace,

In post 451, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.5
Titus (5):
PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz
Spade Ace (3):
schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
alban (1):
bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
davesaz (1):
Transcend

Not Voting (3):
alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory

In post 503, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.6
Titus (5):
PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz, WhemePlay
davesaz (2):
Transcend, bangthemafia
Spade Ace (2):
schadd_, Titus
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (4):
alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory, Persivul

In post 632, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.7
Spade_Ace (4):
schadd_, Titus, Persivul, WhemePlay
Titus (4):
PenguinPower, davesaz, bangthemafia, Transcend
alban (2):
Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Dunnstral
WhemePlay (1):
Spade_Ace

Not Voting (2):
alban, Killthestory

In post 758, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.8
Titus (4):
Persivul (2):
Prince Lyon, schadd_
Spade_Ace (2):
Titus, WhemePlay
WhemePlay (2):
Dunnstral, Persivul
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory

Not Voting (2):
alban, Spade_Ace

In post 858, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.9
Titus (4):
Persivul (3):
schadd_, gigabyteTroubadour, Titus
WhemePlay (2):
Dunnstral, Persivul
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
schadd_ (1):
Prince Lyon
Spade_Ace (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (2):
alban, Spade_Ace

In post 1018, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.10
Persivul (5):
Prince Lyon, Dunnstral, Spade_Ace, Titus, schadd_
Titus (4):
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul
Spade_Ace (1):
WhemePlay

Not Voting (1):
alban

In post 1101, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.11
Persivul (3):
Spade_Ace, Titus, schadd_
Titus (3):
PenguinPower, davesaz, Transcend
bangthemafia (2):
Killthestory, Prince Lyon
Spade_Ace (2):
WhemePlay, alban
WhemePlay (2):
bangthemafia, Dunnstral
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (0):

In post 1251, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.12
Titus (4):
PenguinPower, davesaz, Transcend, Prince Lyon
alban (2):
gigabyteTroubadour, Spade_Ace
Persivul (2):
Titus, schadd_
Spade_Ace (2):
WhemePlay, alban
WhemePlay (2):
bangthemafia, Dunnstral
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (0):

Titus is V/LA until the end of the weekend.
In post 1316, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.13
WhemePlay (6):
bangthemafia, Transcend, PenguinPower, Dunnstral, Killthestory, davesaz
Spade_Ace (4):
WhemePlay, alban, Titus, schadd_
alban (2):
gigabyteTroubadour, Spade_Ace
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (1):
Prince Lyon

In post 1508, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.14
bangthemafia (4):
Dunnstral, Titus, Transcend, Killthestory
Spade_Ace (3):
WhemePlay, alban, schadd_
Titus (3):
bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Prince Lyon
WhemePlay (2):
PenguinPower, davesaz
Prince Lyon (1):
Persivul

Not Voting (1):
gigabyteTroubadour

In post 1707, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.15
alban (2):
Transcend, Prince Lyon
bangthemafia (2):
Titus, Killthestory
Killthestory (2):
Dunnstral, momo
Spade_Ace (2):
alban, schadd_
WhemePlay (2):
PenguinPower, davesaz
davesaz (1):
WhemePlay
momo (1):
Spade_Ace
Titus (1):
bangthemafia

Not Voting (1):
gigabyteTroubadour

In post 1791, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.16
momo (8):
Spade_Ace, bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, Titus, schadd_, Transcend, momo

alban (2):
Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1):
Killthestory
davesaz (1):
WhemePlay
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral
Spade_Ace (1):
alban

Not Voting (0):

A lynch has been reached. Flip coming shortly.

Spoiler: Day 2 VCs
In post 1885, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.1
davesaz (2):
Titus, Killthestory
PenguinPower (2):
gigabyteTroubadour, Prince Lyon
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral

Not Voting (7):
alban, bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, schadd_, Spade_Ace, Transcend

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-18 19:31:00).
In post 1939, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.2
davesaz (2):
Titus, Killthestory
Killthestory (1):
Dunnstral
Prince Lyon (1):
alban
schadd_ (1):
Prince Lyon
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (6):
bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, Spade_Ace, Transcend, gigabyteTroubadour

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends in (expired on 2017-03-18 19:31:00).

Currently seeking a replacement for Transcend.
In post 2018, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.3
Killthestory (2):
Titus, Prince Lyon
Prince Lyon (1):
alban
alban (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
davesaz (1):
Killthestory
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (6):
bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, Spade_Ace, Transcend, Dunnstral

Currently seeking a replacement for Transcend and alban.
In post 2089, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.4
Killthestory (3):
Titus, Prince Lyon, PenguinPower
Prince Lyon (1):
nancy
nancy (1):
gigabyteTroubadour
davesaz (1):
Killthestory
PenguinPower (1):
Dunnstral
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (4):
bangthemafia, davesaz, Spade_Ace, Cloudkicker

bangthemafia is V/LA until Saturday.
In post 2132, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 2.5
Killthestory (5):
Titus, PenguinPower, nancy, Dunnstral
nancy (4):
gigabyteTroubadour, Killthestory, Prince Lyon, davesaz
Spade_Ace (1):
schadd_

Not Voting (3):
bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Cloudkicker

bangthemafia is V/LA until Saturday.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by nancy »

And how do I read people? I'm not stopping you.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2146, Spade_Ace wrote:Nancy your case seems fake af.
It looks as if you came in, saw the pressure on your slot and decided to make a case against the leading wagon.
Agree kts hasnt contributed a lot, but the points you have chosen to comment on his ISO doesnt seem genuine.

VOTE: Nancy
Lmao did you even read the fucking spoiler I literally quoted just about every single AI post in his ISO. I honestly don't give a fuck about pushing with other people which anyone who's played with me knows, KTS is a scumfuck coasting the hell out of this game and the fact that he can't even engage with me in a genuine way should probably tell people something. I seriously have no fucking clue how anyone is TRing that slot right now.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2149, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 2070, Titus wrote: @Giga,
help me bus
bang or kts then.

Me/Pers was tvt so, at least 1 scum is off the wagon. That's bang or kts. Alban is also cleared due to draft and wagons. Spade was a likely rolefish. Tracker was killed bc tracker.
Help you bus? Is that a freudian slip?
Oh great so you're just scum then.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2147, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 2142, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:want to see everyone weigh in on the dueling counterwagons before i give thoughts on nancy's last few posts

and i actually need to read nancy's last few posts but it's rly late and i just finished a shit ton of work looooool </3
Sorry guys, didn't get time to read all posts after my last one, but LOLL, I feel both these wagons are shit.

About Nancy, I need more from her as she hasnt posted much and about alban, I have said this many times, but I know his RL issues. Its possible that I am biased by knowing him and his issues offline or that I am biased by last game experience. But the problem is that I really dont think anybody built a case strong enough for me. Its like a mob thats just escalating each other's opinions to form new ones. Give me a strong case and I will sheep u.

On the other hand KTS posts were all weird, one liners. But I am not convinced that translates into scumminess.
In post 2123, Dunnstral wrote:I want people to remember Titus being weird for later
Why later? Why not now?
In post 2124, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2122, Dunnstral wrote:So what do you want me to do giga
i want this day to end in a nancy lynch
Giv me a case first and i might sheep you.
In post 2036, bangthemafia wrote:I am assuming for now, that out of the 7 that voted Momo (8th one being himself), atleast 1 has to be scum, maybe even 2. I know I am town, and others can replace their name with mine, so for me there is atleast 1 scum among-
Spade_Ace, davesaz, PenguinPower, Titus, schadd_, Transcend.

Also, just noticed from Persi and Momo wagons. Persi & Momo were quite different. Persi was quite townread by many. Whereas Momo did lot of weird things after he replaced in. So naturally, their wagons were almost mutually exclusive. The only people who were common on both wagons were- Spade, Titus, Schadd
News flash: his posts being one-liners has nothing to do with why HE IS SCUM. Why are you even scumreading Titus? I honestly can't make sense of this post.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by nancy »

PP why are you scumreading giga/KTS? Also I don't get 1768, like that just doesn't look like dancing to me. What are you seeing there?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2157 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by nancy »

momo (8): Spade_Ace, bangthemafia, davesaz, PenguinPower, Titus, schadd_, Transcend, momo
alban (2): Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour
bangthemafia (1): Killthestory
davesaz (1): WhemePlay
Killthestory (1): Dunnstral
Spade_Ace (1): alban

Not Voting (0):

This EoD wagon is fucking disgusting. There's probably 2 scum on there just based on how many vanities there are.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by nancy »

Spade looks awful in VCA. Every single time a Spade wagon starts building a bunch of counterwagons pop up. Tempted to put Dunn and dave as Town just based on wagon dynamics. PP and dave are scumpartners basically never.

In post 1316, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.13
WhemePlay (6): bangthemafia, Transcend, PenguinPower, Dunnstral, Killthestory, davesaz
Spade_Ace (4): WhemePlay, alban, Titus, schadd_
alban (2): gigabyteTroubadour, Spade_Ace
Prince Lyon (1): Persivul

Not Voting (1): Prince Lyon

In post 1364, schadd_ wrote:
WhemePlay (7): bangthemafia, Transcend, PenguinPower, Dunnstral, Killthestory, davesaz, schadd_

This looks like 1 of {bang, PP, schadd}
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by nancy »

Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Transcend, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour
Spade Ace (4): Killthestory, schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
alban (1): bangthemafia
bangthemafia (1): Dunnstral

Not Voting (3): alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace,

Vote Count 1.5
Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz
Spade Ace (3): schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
davesaz (1): Transcend

Not Voting (3): alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory

Vote Count 1.6
Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz, WhemePlay
davesaz (2): Transcend, bangthemafia
Spade Ace (2): schadd_, Titus

Not Voting (4): alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory, Persivul

There's literally zero chance of Titus being scum just based on this.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by nancy »

So much resistance to the KTS wagon. PP why did you unvote right after Dunn and I joined?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by nancy »

Nvm you're SRing Dunn. Why are you SRing Dunn?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by nancy »

1.1 (RVS), 1.4-1.8, 1.11-1.15. Counting a wagon as >1 vote.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:04 am

Post by nancy »

PP if your SR on Dunn is pure meta I'm gonna cry.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2168 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:14 am

Post by nancy »

Scum flips help but you don't absolutely need them, voting patterns are just useful to look at even in RVS.
In post 2165, Killthestory wrote:2. she's town who was taught to look at posts and not change your own perception to identify exactly what the person might be feeling or thinking at the time to post like that and to see just how transparent they really are.
You're currently trying to save your ass with a narrative where I don't know how to read motive and you're not even attempting to address anything I've said because you know you can't. Am I close?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:31 am

Post by nancy »

+1

Talk to me about your reads CK?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:36 am

Post by nancy »

Yeah I didn't have fun going through it.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2176 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:38 am

Post by nancy »

What's your read on PP?

pedit in and off?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2177 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:42 am

Post by nancy »

Like I'm thinking he might be the third scum but I don't know. Pretty much the only thing he's done all game is two kind of pushes on Wheme and giga for weird read progression which is fundamentally NAI and I feel like a player of his experience should know this.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:49 am

Post by nancy »

Maybe. Why tryharding? He's basically just lurking lol. But I can't tell if my read on him is playstyle or he actually might be scum. There's nothing really screaming scum about him but if he's not scum then there might be scum in my TRs. I'll go see why Transcend was TRing him I guess, Transcend always has weird reads though.

pedit Titus and I have history and we both read eachother pretty well usually, like I'm pretty sure it's just a mutual soulread that started right from our first newbie game together.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2187 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:50 am

Post by nancy »

Emotional Titus = town!Titus, basically. She can fake emotion as scum but not consistently or very believably.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:55 am

Post by nancy »

@KTS lol?

I don't know what she saw in VCA / draft. I'm not really from EM unless you consider playing there for 2 months before utterly hating it and wanting a real mafia experience being from EM :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:02 am

Post by nancy »

I don't see where Transcend is TRing PP? His last lynch list I see is {Dave Titus bang Alban PenguinPower giga}.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:11 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2190, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i'll look over her iso again and see how emotional this is
like i suppose the stuff w lyon is believably emotional but tonally/emotionally she feels the same as the one game where i subbed into transcend's slot and (i'm trying not to dredge up bad blood sorry) she reacted to his insults - like the emotion was genuine but everything else outside of it was still stiff
Link the game? Titus can be pretty stiff as scum yeah.
In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i still dont feel confident in kts scum - i guess the possibility he's playing against his anti-bus meta is there but he strikes me as a principled person who wouldn't deliberately do that
Anti-bus meta? I don't know his meta at all.
In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:can we try compromising on bang? that's where I'm finding myself so far
Why is bang scum? They look the most Town out of all the reads I'm waffling on.
In post 2198, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
nancy wrote:@KTS lol?

I don't know what she saw in VCA / draft. I'm not really from EM unless you consider playing there for 2 months before utterly hating it and wanting a real mafia experience being from EM :P
from our last game i remember nero gave meta on titus where if she seemed to have inside info and work with it she's generally scum - at the time it was true because she had knowledge of there being a vig in the set-up despite there only being 1 kill

like without any elaboration on the thought process here that i've been trying to get out of titus i have zero clue how she can come to the conclusion of you town

idk i just dont get it
Maybe but Titus is also called moon walker for a reason, like it could easily look like she has inside info when she doesn't just because she's generally on another planet. Let's hear her explanation I guess?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2218 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:31 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2216, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68243

^ this is the game i was referring to
Yeah this is basically textbook scum!Titus even at only 37 posts. Like the difference here is that she has knowledge on like a spooky level of how did she know that, and her posts just have no emotional depth to them, whereas with town!Titus it's more like huh how did she come up with that and there is emotional range throughout her ISO in a variety of situations, which is what I'm seeing here.

@KTS honestly this just looks like a really obvious bus to me but if you are actually somehow Town please talk to me because your mindreading stuff is zero helpful.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2222 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2219, Killthestory wrote:it's interesting that you know that i'm "bussing" a mafia member right now, how would you know that information?

regardless i'm hella down to get rid of this mafia member known as spade today(which somehow you also know is mafia all of the sudden) even IF you think i'm mafia. i really couldn't care less because my goal is to get rid of all the mafia members and you giving away you are mafia right now was not required for me to win this game

noob
Except that I've been scumreading Spade pretty much this entire time and your vote switch was all kinds of awful?

@CK lol
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by nancy »

@Prince read my case on KTS? He's bussing Spade atm.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2227, Killthestory wrote:ok listen nancy nancy nancy nancy. if you're going to make this so easy on me you may as well just quit. your word choice to define it as bussing either lists you as two things;
1. scum who fucked up (knowing spade is scum)
2. town who's not good

so listen nancy just because you're scumreading someone doesn't mean i'm pushing a buss on them. if anything, i'm more than likely to be pushing a mislynch on someone that a lot of people are scumreading, but that never seems to occur to you. rather, your immediate thought process was 'hey this is bussing.' now, why exactly is this bussing and where did you glean this information from? choose wisely nancy because you'd be perfect to be spade's scumbuddy. it all adds together, and all i need is a single spark.
You're honestly just grasping at straws now. I am scumreading you. I am scumreading Spade. You are trying to lynch Spade. Therefore you are bussing.

In post 2188, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: spadeace

scum
In post 2227, Killthestory wrote:i'm more than likely to be pushing a mislynch on someone that a lot of people are scumreading
?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:54 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2236, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2149, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 2070, Titus wrote: @Giga,
help me bus
bang or kts then.

Me/Pers was tvt so, at least 1 scum is off the wagon. That's bang or kts. Alban is also cleared due to draft and wagons. Spade was a likely rolefish. Tracker was killed bc tracker.
Help you bus? Is that a freudian slip?
this is like the only not-town thing in spade's iso
Wut.

In post 2254, Prince Lyon wrote:Nancy, you're hard townreading Titus because of her display of emotionality, correct? Where did you get that meta from?
Yeah and VCA. Somewhat from JaeReed and am also friends with Titus and have read a bunch of her games / played with her.

In post 2261, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1275, Transcend wrote:Okay w/e

{Killthestory, Prince Lyon}

{Dunnstral, Persivul}

{bangthemafia, schadd_}

{PenguinPower, Spade_Ace}

{gigabyteTroubadour}

{alban}

{davesaz, Titus, WhemePlay}

Mine is
{ Prince Lyon, Penguin, Giga}
{bangthemafia, schadd, KTS}

{alban's slot aka nancy}

{Titus}

funny how similar our reads are
Still don't get why you're TRing PP.

In post 2263, CloudKicker wrote:i kinda think spade kinda towntold too
Lol where? Link me?

In post 2276, Spade_Ace wrote:I dont mind a nancy lynch...at this point only bang and titus are the only ones who are defending that slot hard...
How is this Town exactly?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:58 am

Post by nancy »

Still don't get how KTS is passing off a Spade lynch as something that will somehow solve the game. His recent posts just feel manipulative on so many levels, pushing some bs narrative where I'm bad!town and too biased to be able to engage with him an excuse to just shrug me off. If I'm not seeing something blatantly obvious then someone please point it out to me but I still have no idea why people are TRing KTS and no one can give me any reasons why they are either.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:18 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2279, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 2277, nancy wrote:How is this Town exactly?
i mean tbf that was before i said it was the only non-town thing in his iso but if you read my iso i pointed out a few questions that i thought were generally town from spade

plus the vt claim was town
Why though? Because of the timing? Like it's pretty common to fake the whole "claim when not being run up" thing. NAI afaic. He's basically just saying we shouldn't lynch him because he's lynchbait.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2285 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2282, Killthestory wrote:lol if you can see manipulation feel free to point it out. this is all stone cold logic that i really don't think you can contest. feel free to try because that's how you're going to make a case against me, not my picking apart my posts for what's technically 'xd scummy'
I don't really trust the logic and I already pointed out part of why it feels manipulative. You're picking at my wording as if it has any relevance on my stance just to try and discredit me or something. You're saying I'm bad!town therefore my SR on you is illegitimate and also that anyone who votes you is just a bad player basically. You're trying to push some narrative where flipping Spade will allow you to solve the game therefore we should just go along with it and pretend there's no likelihood of you being scum with him.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2352 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:58 am

Post by nancy »

This is stupid. I have no idea why people are even scumreading me or Titus. Like saying that we are scumpartners because we both VCA cleared each other seriously? This is just crackpot kms. I defend my hard TRs whoopdie doo. Idgaf if we lynch KTS or Spade today but lynching our tracker claim is dumb. Whoever is SRing me, I am bussing KTS, please help me. Whoever is TRing me, KTS is scum, please lynch scum for great victory.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:41 am

Post by nancy »

Cloud is not mafia :facepalm:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:42 am

Post by nancy »

Honestly this game
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2362 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:15 am

Post by nancy »

In post 2360, CloudKicker wrote:lets lunch a titus nancy
lolno
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:54 am

Post by nancy »

LOL
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2387 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:44 am

Post by nancy »

Lol nah Transcend fo sho

2377 #kerrigan.mp3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2396 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:02 am

Post by nancy »

I dunno schadd's reads lol, no one ever TRs Transcend
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2398 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:08 am

Post by nancy »

lol

me too :3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2676 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by nancy »

I dunno if I'm even up but I didn't try for Doc/RB. Idk wtf is going on in this game anymore.

UNVOTE:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by nancy »

Fucks sake let's chill out on voting the V/LA person.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2714 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by nancy »

:roll:

Why are you even scumreading me?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2717 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by nancy »

Except that I've been making wall posts like that since before 1875 so that's bullshit.

Why don't you like 2712? There's literally no point in voting the slot until he gets back and we get a claim from him.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by nancy »

Lol.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2720 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:01 pm

Post by nancy »

You're so fucking conf!biased right now it's stupid.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2722 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Post by nancy »

Why wouldn't scum take cop? Seems like the perfect denial pick. I'm not saying I don't suspect PP, I'm just sick of people getting lynched without a word.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2808 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by nancy »

Forgot this game existed.
In post 2781, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:@everyone but pp and cloud explain why your vote is better than a pp vote
Because Spade's claim is just fake. I don't believe the timing of it and the whole thing of saying schadd's role is just obvious theater. He sucks in VCA and wherever a Spade wagon pops up suddenly so too does a Titus wagon or some other counterwagon. Too scummy to be scum is not a thing. If PP is scum he'll be caught by PoE sooner or later anyway but Spade is just way more likely to flip red.

VOTE: Spade

Cloud stop being dumb.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2810 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by nancy »

Then lynch Spade because I promise it's mefia.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2812 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by nancy »

Besides if lynch Spade then our god KTS will magically solve the game for us.

pedit pinky promise
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2814 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by nancy »

My reads are always correct or at least mostly so.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2818 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by nancy »

PP is higher than Spade on the scumlist. You just have the two backwards.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2819 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by nancy »

Dude you're obsessed with Titus.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2820 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by nancy »

Consider for a second that you might actually be wrong.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2822 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by nancy »

That's just because you don't know how to read her. You don't need a huge ISO to get a read. Yes she sucks right now but that's because she's way overgamed and busy IRL.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by nancy »

This doesn't happen if Titus is scum.

In post 418, aronagrundy wrote:
Vote Count 1.4
Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Transcend, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour
Spade Ace (4): Killthestory, schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay

Not Voting (3): alban, davesaz, Spade_Ace,

Vote Count 1.5
Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, Persivul, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz
Spade Ace (3): schadd_, Titus, WhemePlay
davesaz (1): Transcend

Not Voting (3): alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory

Vote Count 1.6
Titus (5): PenguinPower, Prince Lyon, gigabyteTroubadour, davesaz, WhemePlay
davesaz (2): Transcend, bangthemafia
Spade Ace (2): schadd_, Titus

Not Voting (4): alban, Spade_Ace, Killthestory, Persivul

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2826 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by nancy »

I've just read a ton of her games and I know she can't fake emotion in the right ways as scum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2829 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by nancy »

Lol.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2842 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2832, Spade_Ace wrote:Hmmm. I wonder why there is a sudden interest in my lynch so close to deadline.*sarcasm*

Scum team: PP, KTS, Nancy. This is all i have to say.
Lol. Before we were Town for pushing a VT claim and now we're scum for it? K.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2848 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2837, davesaz wrote:Ugh, this is taking too long. Optimal play for town is to make certain lynch choices by day and expect at least one useful result from night actions.
Unless mafia played suboptimally on purpose to try to deceive me specifically (since I'm dialed in mechanically on that certain lynch choices thing), there is definite scum in <giga, nancy> and <Titus, Spade>.
I don't know who the 3rd scum is but a scum flip within one of the above two pairs will likely give us a smoking gun somewhere.
Discussion?
Lynch Spade. Titus is Town. I'm Town. Giga is either Town or playing a fucking phenomonal scum game. You've messed up somewhere.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2899 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2894, Prince Lyon wrote:
In post 2893, Spade_Ace wrote:Actually, why can't PP be the roleblocker who used his partners PR to claim?
this. nancy lynch is always good but PP is still scum.
Nope and you should fucking be able to read me by now holy shit

This wagon on me is dumb. I went for JK/Tracker and didn't get it surprise surprise.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2918 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 2916, Prince Lyon wrote:nancy I really don't want to mislynch you here after you've put in this much effort but I just really can't see your slot as town.

Give me something please?
If you were gonna read my slot properly you already would have. Idgaf. IRL is fucking busy and I have other games to play where people don't all have their heads shoved up their asses so do whatever the fuck you want. Spade is scum and the fact that you don't see it is fucking stupid
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3668 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by nancy »

ughghg sorry fam I've been ridiculously busy with RL and other games and I'm apparently getting shot tonight?? :(

rip me

gl guys

trust in KTS I should've sheeped him from replace in sorry for tunneling you dude

dave is probably scum for how bad his PoE is, don't lynch giga after my flip it's obvtown

CK's lolhammer was NAI so just stop.

bye
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3670 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by nancy »

It's cool dude I haven't been able to be here anyway I wish I'd been more involved in this game cause this table is cool. Better me than Titus anyway Titus is my MS bff. Yes let's play more games together where I don't suck and replace into a weird gamestate
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3672 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by nancy »

Anyway I'll see you postgame. Dunno why you guys hate VCA. Please don't do anything rash in LyLo that is how Town loses games

Pedit (:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3925 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by nancy »

i hardclaim hufflepuff
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3939 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by nancy »

oh noessssssssssssssss nancy didnot hammerw hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3940 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by nancy »

it's hammer time dun dun dun dun can't touch this

VOTE: pinguino
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3949 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by nancy »

i'm everyone's hero
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4003 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by nancy »

<3 </3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4008 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by nancy »

this thread is now about walmart

completely evils or just SLIGHTLY evils!?!?!?!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4017 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by nancy »

the silly thing about this is that davesaz doesn't even have a guilty
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4024 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by nancy »

why isn't anyone listening to me
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4027 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by nancy »

davesaz faked a guilty on his top sr i'm actually town i just give up on this game i dunno why people even sring me :( bc my pred was shit?????????
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4030 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by nancy »

UNVOTE:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4033 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by nancy »

:3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4038 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by nancy »

VOTE: davesaz

flashwagon gogogogo
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4042 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by nancy »

faked a guilty

lal

pedit holy shit lmfao
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4046 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 4043, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:nancy i faked the vc do you really want to LAL me :( :( :(
no davesaz
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4092 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by nancy »

we're not in twilight dunn is lying
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4095 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by nancy »

VOTE: dunn

lynch all liars
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4109 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by nancy »

y'all think i'm confscum but the guilty was fake and i'm actually town

i will be vindicated by my flip

VOTE: nancy
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4125 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by nancy »

i am pp

pp is me

we are one big family
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4167 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by nancy »

don't hate the VCA
don't
don't hate
the VCA don't
don't
hate
the
V
C
A
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4193 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:52 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 4178, Prince Lyon wrote:I AM WATCHING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU nancy.
:good:

Honestly the fact that I didn't try to powerlynch you this game should have probably told you something :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4194 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by nancy »

Also yes

VOTE: giga
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4195 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by nancy »

Here are my reads guys sheep me when I flip Town OK?

{bang, CK, dave, Dunn, giga, KTS, PL, Titus}
{}
{}
{}
{nancy}
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4196 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by nancy »

OMG SHE INCLUDED HERSELF IN HER OWN READSLIST HOW SCUMMY AND IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE IF SHE'S DEAD WOW POLICY LYNCH ALL LIARS
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4197 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by nancy »

OK like I know I get accused of flipping my reads a lot but honestly wtf is with having static reads like this is not scummy behavior....????

New reads:

{}
{nancy}
{}
{}
{bang, CK, dave, Dunn, giga, KTS, PL, Titus}

I only put myself as a townlean bc I ISO'd my pred and he was kinda scummy ngl
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4200 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by nancy »

1 of {Yes, No, Maybe}.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4202 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by nancy »

I am fun. We should share reads. What is your read of schadd atm? I think he's a fairly likely candidate to be scum. Like that cop claim just isn't really believable seriously he got roleblocked? What a cop-out.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4204 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:40 am

Post by nancy »

Not quite, Pinguino.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4205 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:41 am

Post by nancy »

Prince and I are currently powerlynching giga. Join us, for great victory.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4207 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:03 am

Post by nancy »

Rude.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4208 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:14 am

Post by nancy »

We decided that since there was 1 scum in {giga, nancy}, giga was basically conf!scum caught for wrong reasons, and now must die.

Also I'm watcher and I have a fake guilty on them.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4228 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:21 am

Post by nancy »

The cake is a lie.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4233 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:01 am

Post by nancy »

Welp. We played a good game all in all I think, PP. You were a good scumbud. We weren't good enough in the end but considering this was my first scum game I think it could've gone worse. Look forward to advice and feedback etc. postgame.

gg guys
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4235 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:11 am

Post by nancy »

Titus did you read the scum PT? You didn't answer my question yet about VCA.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4250 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by nancy »

davesaz was lying about the guilty like I said before but his PoE was accurate, there was definitely 1 scum in {Spade, Titus}. I promise I'm not the roleblocker. You guys should lynch Titus because she's obviously the roleblocker. Convenient to fake a did not visit, don't you think?

I am voting scum here guys.

I believe. I believe in myself. I can be the VT who was fake guiltied and went on to lead Town to a victory. We can be that Town. We just have to
believe
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4282 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by nancy »

All along, it turned out that the roleblocker was in fact Town.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4994 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by nancy »

Wow I got my first prod PM ever. I haven't read but I promise I'm not scum guys. We should definitely lynch giga because that slot is scummy af.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5378 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by nancy »

Prod received.

VOTE: Killthestory
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5384 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by nancy »

Hilarious that my WIFOM worked on Titus. I wasn't lying when I came out at the start of the day saying I was voting scum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5386 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by nancy »

Yes it was hammer.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5390 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by nancy »

My first newbie game ever was with Titus! And my first scumgame ever was with Titus! Love it!

<3 Titus thanks for being a great scumbud.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5393 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by nancy »

It's hammer. Sorry guys.

Prince I have no idea why you didn't just lynch me.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5400 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by nancy »

Ftr I think I played good utility scumplay, I kept my scumbuds safe and my slot was getting guiltied by davesaz regardless so I did well to tie myself to KTS and it all just worked to plan.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5402 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by nancy »

Also, I beat Prince in my first scumgame? MUEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5408 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by nancy »

Yea it was me/Cloud/Titus

but that guilty by davesaz was actually fake
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5409 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by nancy »

Cloud performed the kill that night. I was 1x vig.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5419 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by nancy »

lolololololol

talk about getting carried
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5440 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 5434, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:but now i have to bitch to myself about how fucking shitty i am at this game

i probably should have rolled with that break
You're not shitty at this game. At all. Losing sucks, so hugs.

GG Town. And thanks for modding, grundy.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5470 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 5462, Killthestory wrote:being hospitalized is an incentive to replace out i suppose
Damn, hope you're OK.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5476 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by nancy »

<3 Titus
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5479 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by nancy »

Tbh Alban and bang played well, bang played really well actually with only like a momentary slip up, Prince just carried this completely and had everyone pocketed, but also the entire game we were just on the brink of complete disaster.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5481 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by nancy »

This game was really hard for me tbh. When I read the game before replacing in I felt so many people were obvtown and I picked the scumteam before getting my role PM.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5483 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by nancy »

Exactly, they played just well enough, Alban secured Prince's pocket of everyone with their Day 1 interactions and bang did good in the critical moments at the end there to get townread, with only a momentarily slip up.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5484 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by nancy »

You were completely obvtown KTS.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5487 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by nancy »

It's 31 pages, we didn't talk much.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5489 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by nancy »

Probably lose a few pages after the majority of my posts are redacted.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5512 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 5492, Killthestory wrote:please don't redact posts that have potential lessons for some players to take advice from regardless of if they're mean
No I only left the posts that are mean :P

Like I'd prefer to never reveal scum PTs but if it's going to be released then I'll redact my posts. Why do people feel ew about that? Genuinely curious.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5515 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 5510, schadd_ wrote:i didn't feel like pointing it out because it felt grimy and would out you as PR if town (l0l)
Is that legal? I've kind of wanted to point that kind of thing out before :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5529 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by nancy »

It was amazing to watch from the sidelines, Prince.

I
really really really really
wanted to spam the game thread with WIFOM after I became conf!scum but Prince wouldn't let me T_T

Oh yeah and when I replaced in the timing was so bad for me, I replaced in the afternoon, had a shitton of stuff to do, slept, came back to Prince saying he was gonna hardbus me if I didn't post asap so I just cobbled together that crap on KTS in like 20 minutes and blurted it out there.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5533 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by nancy »

Yea I know that, I wasn't going to sabotage anything :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5534 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 5533, nancy wrote:Yea I know that, that's why I didn't, I didn't going to sabotage anything :P
EDIT MEANING WAS UNCLEAR
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5535 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by nancy »

zz

I can't type.

Anyway. I now fully understand how much fun Pine must've had as scumstump.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5539 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by nancy »

obv newbscum self-vote

VOTE: giggles

rip
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5542 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by nancy »

loooooooool
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5544 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by nancy »

Nommed RC for Most Cunning, go second it:

viewtopic.php?p=9042025#p9042025
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5553 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by nancy »

lol what phrase
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5554 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by nancy »

PM ME DUDE
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5555 (isolation #133) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by nancy »

:3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5568 (isolation #134) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by nancy »

I'll hydra with you anytime giga
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5571 (isolation #135) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 5569, aronagrundy wrote:lol thanks bang, I just wanted to end the game with a...bang
loooooooooool
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5573 (isolation #136) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by nancy »

/me hugs bang

THANK YOU FOR BEING MY SCUMBUD BANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5590 (isolation #137) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by nancy »

Spade I legitimately have no idea how we lynched you.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5592 (isolation #138) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by nancy »

I think he was getting lynched anyway tbh

I just have nfc clue how we pushed it through
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5593 (isolation #139) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by nancy »

Couldn't have done it without KTS, that's for sure. He bit so hard on me being scumbuds with Spade somehow, I don't know.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5595 (isolation #140) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by nancy »

lolololol

laugh haha
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5625 (isolation #141) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:23 am

Post by nancy »

Basically every townie RC lynched went down screaming PL scum :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5628 (isolation #142) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:24 am

Post by nancy »

/me hugs CK
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5631 (isolation #143) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:29 am

Post by nancy »

I played pretty bad, but I comfort myself with the knowledge that the replace in was super weird.

Return to “Completed Open Games”